Aktuelle Zeit: 26.04.2024, 21:10

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 111 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Questions & Answers
BeitragVerfasst: 17.08.2012, 15:58 

Not sure if this is the right place to ask -- but --

Is there a site where I can download high quality clips in order to make music videos? I hate downloading from YouTube because the quality ends up being terrible. If anybody has any info or suggestions, please let me know! Thanks

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 17.08.2012, 15:58 

BeitragVerfasst: 17.08.2012, 23:09 

i find mittag's videos to be in high quality --- i just take one of her video URL and paste it on www.savevid.com --> you can choose the resolution/size you want to download.

BeitragVerfasst: 18.08.2012, 03:01 

breadstix hat geschrieben:
i find mittag's videos to be in high quality --- i just take one of her video URL and paste it on http://www.savevid.com --> you can choose the resolution/size you want to download.

Oh cool! I never heard of that website. I will definitely check it out! :danke:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.08.2012, 20:04 

Hello Fellow Marbecca Followers,
I just got to know about this forum yesterday, and here I am, literally going through each and every section.. :happysmilie: :happysmilie:

I have a question.. a few maybe actually..

Though, before any questions, I would really like to thank Novemberstern and Mittag, and Elisabethdierste, guckerl, marmitebutter, Hoppetosse, late2knight, and all the other people who I can't recall now, but who work on the wonderful subs for us non- German speaking fans..

1) Well, I wanted to know, who exactly is the Doctor, the guy who is staying in the suite that Rebecca takes over(it seems as though he was thrown out), and why was he living in the castle in the first place.

2) Also, what was the condition, the headache that Rebecca was having, for which she went to the same person, and so was it just nothing, or does she have some medical issues?

3) And on a side note, what was the interaction between them, that led them to go on a date, and what actually happened at the end of the date?
I mean, what was the conversation about?

Also, thanks a lot for all those who have made this forum and the videos on youtube..

Thanks a lot... :D I just can't thank you guys enough.. :danke:

On a side note, how bout a smiley, with some Asian country flags.. :rainbow:
Have a nice one everyone..

BeitragVerfasst: 27.08.2012, 20:59 

The name of the doctor is Ricardo Mendes. He is the father/caretaker of the two blond teenagers you might sometimes see running around at LCL. His mother in law is Rebecca's scary boss with the dark page boy cut (as opposed to Rebecca's scary blonde boss).

Ricardo used to be married for 18 years to the mother of the blonde boy, but then she dumped him and ran off to be with her priest twin brother. She's the one he has a flashback to during his date with Rebecca.

Anyway: Rebecca was having headaches, Christian told her they could be symptoms for a tumor, so she went to the hospital to get checked out. Ricardo who was mad at her for the whole taking over his appartment stuff teased her for a while/letting her think she did indeed have a tumor but then revealed that she was just grinding her teeth in her sleep and that caused the headaches.

They went on this date but as they got down to business Ricardo freaked out because he had a flashback to his wife, he confided in Rebecca that even though he was still mad at his wife, he guessed he still loved her. Rebecca basically told him "there, there, eventually you'll find somebody new" and that was basically it. Since then they are basically friendly with each other, but don't really have a lot of interaction.

BeitragVerfasst: 27.08.2012, 21:08 
Administrator

welcome rebeccafan

so, how about this one :india: ? :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.08.2012, 21:09 
Administrator

Rebeccafan hat geschrieben:
Hello Fellow Marbecca Followers,
I just got to know about this forum yesterday, and here I am, literally going through each and every section.. :happysmilie: :happysmilie:

I have a question.. a few maybe actually..

Though, before any questions, I would really like to thank Novemberstern and Mittag, and Elisabethdierste, guckerl, marmitebutter, Hoppetosse, late2knight, and all the other people who I can't recall now, but who work on the wonderful subs for us non- German speaking fans..

Also, thanks a lot for all those who have made this forum and the videos on youtube..

Thanks a lot... :D I just can't thank you guys enough.. :danke:

Welcome to our board, Rebeccafan :rainbow:
I'm glad you joined us and many, many thanks for your feedback :danke: Enjoy the forum! :D

BeitragVerfasst: 28.08.2012, 17:57 

Hey tegan,
Thanks a lot...
Well, You made my day, I had to laugh at that... :D

You were pretty quick...
Though I was just thinking out loud I guess, when I mentioned that..

I love how the smilies also are tagged in German, and I go straight to the translations page and check it out..

And thank you Novemberstern...

Hope you all have a nice day...

Take care..

BeitragVerfasst: 28.08.2012, 18:02 

Hi LolaRuns,
Thanks a lot for your reply..

I have a few more questions...

What exactly is going on in those meetings in these past episodes..

Also, is Elisabeth currently playing a good part, or on the negative side?
I mean, when she was handed over to take care of some stuff, she looked a bit too happy, I am not sure if that was it, though couldn't sadly guess what was being said..

Aslo, why is Marlene not in those meetings and Rebecca is?

And has Marlene been appearing on the show since 4124 or today was her first episode since then?

Haha, curiosity...

Thanks again... :happysmilie:

BeitragVerfasst: 28.08.2012, 18:13 

1.) No Marlene has been in scenes with her sister Dana mostly because Dana is having a lot of relationship troubles with her husband (Marlene's ex husband) Hagen. I believe morca uploaded some of these scenes: http://www.youtube.com/user/morca771/videos

2.) The meetings are of the Lahnstein gremium. Every Lahnstein by birth who is of age has a vote in there. Tanja is the only one who is not a Lahnstein by birth who has a vote because she invested in the company when they founded it. Elisabeth is also not a birth Lahnstein but she is just filling in for her husband Ludwig (Rebecca's father) while he is on his travels. => there was actually quite a lot of resistance to her being allowed to fill in for him but eventually they agreed to let her do it. Marlene's sister Kim is in those meetings because she's 18 and the illegitimate daughter of Ansgar von Lahnstein and he formally recognized her so he would have an additional vote on the board.

3.) Compared to earlier when it was Carla vs. Ansgar I think it's kinda muddled right now on the show who the good guys and who the bad guys are in regards to the company (for example Tristan admitted that he's been faking his numbers, Hagen wanted to buy an overpriced horse for his stables as a way of pleasing his wife for cheating on her). I think right now I'd say that Elisabeth is well meaning but potentially not completely capable. She's kinda shy to make decisions without her husband and her focus is always on getting the family to get along rather than focusing on the business.

BeitragVerfasst: 28.08.2012, 19:02 

Hi LolaRuns,

Thanks a lot for such a prompt reply.. :D

Also, one more question about Elisabeth..
Was she with Arno when Carla and Susanne were together?

I was seeing those episodes, and just wanted to confirm...

:danke:

BeitragVerfasst: 28.08.2012, 19:05 

Yes, Elisabeth war married to Arno for a long time. But then she fell in love with Carla's father Johannes. But when Johannes died she fell in love with Ludwig, the brother of Johannes. She was married to all three of them, Arno, Johannes and Ludwig.

BeitragVerfasst: 13.09.2012, 03:31 

Lola, why is the blonde girl (Jessica?) (the girl who had the affair/one night stand with Hagen) so upset that Arno's dead? Was she his daughter or something? Also, has she had the affair/one night stand with Hagen yet? If yes, how did Dana react?

Thanks in advance!

BeitragVerfasst: 13.09.2012, 03:37 

1.) No she's not related to Arno, she just really liked him. He befriended her once he got sick and she took care of him because she had had a grandma who had the same thing and she took care of her as well. She considered him her friend and said he accepted her for who she was.

2.) Yes, the she had the ONS and Dana was really pissed. Lots of evil stinkeye at the flatshare and Dana acting out. But after these episodes when Dana saw how much Jessica is taking this to heart things have gotten a bit better.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 111 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC