Aktuelle Zeit: 06.05.2024, 12:35

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 28.08.2012, 22:50 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
Less camp? Are you sure? :totlach:

Bild

Now he really looks like an aging gay gigolo.

Dress wise, obviously not. By face...yeah. I think his new hairstyle makes him look less groomed.

EDIT: I take that back. I was just watching some spoiler vids on YT and lol I can now see what u guys meant about Tristan's new look. Good gosh, how on earth did I think he looked less groomed! :shock:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 28.08.2012, 22:50 

BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2012, 19:40 

Christ, Tristan is pissing me off in the new spoilers. You need to let go, man! That being said the rest sounds pretty positive, Marlene just needs to come clean about her/Rebecca.

BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2012, 19:45 

God yes, Tristan y u so fail? I don't even mind angry/baddish Tristan nor would I have minded pity party angsty Tristan. But somehow the combo they are choosing makes it all sound really painfully lame on his side. Very "jeez, get a life".

BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2012, 19:54 

I wonder where that new gal's gone? I thought she was meant to distract Tristan for a bit while Marlene/Rebecca properly got together.

BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2012, 19:58 

She's still trying to figure out who her real parents are. And Tristan's old enemy Andi took a bit of a shine to her. There also seems to be a mystery around her dad. I think they probably don't want to involve her too much while Tristan is still in crazy mode and they probably want Tristan in crazy mode for a while so they can have angsty hiding Marbecca scenes. But I'm sure she'll be waiting in the wings when the time is right.

BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2012, 00:49 

I'm kind of bummed out that the actress who plays Helena might leave the show (as for her RL bf I couldn't care less). Since I missed it the first time, I was sort of hoping for a Tristan/Helena revival.. Yes yes I do find incest disturbing/disgusting but Renée and Jens seem to have really good chemistry, too good to be just siblings.

Also, I don't think I'll mind angsty hiding Marbecca scenes that much, although it seems some people are not enthused about this. If anything I think it would less believable if Marlene and Rebecca were to jump right into being all lovey dovey and showing PDA in front of everyone. After everything that just happened, it's understandable they'd want to keep it on the down low... no?

BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2012, 03:16 

breadstix hat geschrieben:
Also, I don't think I'll mind angsty hiding Marbecca scenes that much, although it seems some people are not enthused about this. If anything I think it would less believable if Marlene and Rebecca were to jump right into being all lovey dovey and showing PDA in front of everyone. After everything that just happened, it's understandable they'd want to keep it on the down low... no?

Oh I agree -- angsty hiding Marbecca scenes don't bother me in the least! Certainly, if they let M/R be together with no issues/problems/conflicts -- there's no story. They'll get put on the backburner and we'll see them once a month -- maybe!

No -- give them a shit-ton of grief to deal with! As long as they are making progress in affirming their true feelings towards each other, and we get to see some sweet lady kisses regularly -- I'm ok with angsty hiding! :bussi:

BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2012, 04:23 

Yeah, I kinda feel like that the opposite would have been even more bad news. On VL you needs a reason to get screentime usually. And VL 99% of the time doesn't really do normal stories for couples that are already together. At least when bad stuff is happening to you and you're being angsty you'll be getting screentime.

BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2012, 20:33 

the new spoilers give me liiiiiife! finally! but god Tristan... can he be anymore annoying? YOU LOST, GET OVER IT! rewatching old eps remind me of how he was so arrogant towards Rebecca and how Marlene would never go for his sister. boy is he so wrong!

on the other hand, what I find confusing is why Marlene keeping her love for Rebecca a secret? she left her fiance at the altar right? what other reason did she give other than she's really in love with Rebecca? /confuzzled.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.09.2012, 03:27 

kelza hat geschrieben:
the new spoilers give me liiiiiife! finally! but god Tristan... can he be anymore annoying? YOU LOST, GET OVER IT! rewatching old eps remind me of how he was so arrogant towards Rebecca and how Marlene would never go for his sister. boy is he so wrong!

on the other hand, what I find confusing is why Marlene keeping her love for Rebecca a secret? she left her fiance at the altar right? what other reason did she give other than she's really in love with Rebecca? /confuzzled.

Tristan! UGH. I hope Marlene will, at some point acknowledge that she dodged a bullet when she left that freak at the altar! Mamma Mia!

I wonder why Marlene will be keeping her and Rebecca a secret too! I'm guessing she doesn't actually tell her parents or sisters that she dumped Prince Purple because of her feelings for Rebecca - only that she didn't love him enough to marry him. Or she got cold feet. Or ... who knows?!

They haven't really showed much of Marlene's family reacting to her admission that she "had the sex with Rebecca" - but it would make sense that she would keep her feelings a secret if they act like they are uneasy with it. And you can certainly justify the family being surprised and confused. And maybe even hurt a little bit. In the sense that they thought they knew their sister/daughter and out of the blue -- she's in love with another woman? They're probably all thinking "WTF?" :shock:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.09.2012, 14:36 

Marlene has come a long way: from only men-men-men, to confused feelings for a woman, to acknowledging her feelings for Rebecca, to be sure of her feelings for Rebecca ...she can't just jump openly in that relationship, she still has some things to take care of. So just like we gave her time to figure out her heart, we'll now give her time to openly come out of the closet and tell the world she's dating Rebecca.

I don't think her parents are against it (especially Marlene's father), maybe Kim but they still have to cope with it so they all need some time to process everything.
And also, if they jump into that open-to-the-world-relationship too soon maybe they will have less screen-time and we don't want that. So as long as this 2 girls end up together forever i don't mind getting old watching this story.

Love to all :rainbow:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.09.2012, 15:16 

gavroche_alex hat geschrieben:
Marlene has come a long way: from only men-men-men, to confused feelings for a woman, to acknowledging her feelings for Rebecca, to be sure of her feelings for Rebecca ...she can't just jump openly in that relationship, she still has some things to take care of. So just like we gave her time to figure out her heart, we'll now give her time to openly come out of the closet and tell the world she's dating Rebecca.

Totally agree. It takes time to come out of the closet. One step at a time.

And also, if they jump into that open-to-the-world-relationship too soon maybe they will have less screen-time and we don't want that. So as long as this 2 girls end up together forever i don't mind getting old watching this story.

Aaaand since it's still a kind of "forbidden love" (since they decide to keep it a secret for now), there's hopefully time for stolen, sexy moments... :rainbow: :liebe2:

BeitragVerfasst: 07.09.2012, 10:23 

I don't think her parents are against it (especially Marlene's father), maybe Kim but they still have to cope with it so they all need some time to process everything.

Love to all :rainbow:

lol I get your point. I mean yeah in soap world, when you're happy you're boring. so I'm not complaining that this means more screentime. but I meant if she broke it off with Tristan at the altar, I expected that she told him it's because of that. I don't recall this being mentioned in the spoilers. I don't have time now but I'm going to read them again later. I'm guessing Tristan is too daft to realize that's the reason then hence them keeping it a secret, I suppose?

BeitragVerfasst: 07.09.2012, 10:30 

kelza hat geschrieben:
but I meant if she broke it off with Tristan at the altar, I expected that she told him it's because of that. I don't recall this being mentioned in the spoilers. I don't have time now but I'm going to read them again later. I'm guessing Tristan is too daft to realize that's the reason then hence them keeping it a secret, I suppose?

I don't think in the church she will tell him anything beyond a slightly hysterical "I'm so sorry, I can't do this" + *runs away*.

And later there seem to be no chance to talk to him because he is too angry and propably almost kills them. Also, after reading the spoilers I'm really not sure if Marlene gets together with Rebecca right after the wedding desaster. My guess is, they don't get together then but later and she is too afraid to tell Tristan that she really is now in a relationship with Rebecca. It's one thing not wanting to marry someone because you don't love him/her enough but it's another thing to actually admit that you love someone else more and so much that you really want to be with him/her.

L-Chat

Bild

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC