Aktuelle Zeit: 16.05.2024, 22:26

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 15.08.2012, 01:23 

maryhard hat geschrieben:
I know, its taking awhile, but I know here in the states, when I was a teenager I use to watch Days of our lives and it would take up to a year or more before a hedro couple would get together. I think its the same way now. This is the first soap I have watched in 20 years, and I do have to say Germany has better stories and soap actors.

It's not the length of the story that has me going crazy -- it's Marlene constantly crying over freaking Tristan! Ugh! (I actually like the actor that plays Tristan. I think he does a great job. But the character has worn thin for me.) And honestly, if I was Tristan -- I wouldn't forgive Marlene either! Of course, it's not like he is perfect by a long shot -- but he did know something was wrong, and gave Marlene every chance in the world to tell him what was going on, so I feel sorry for the guy in that respect.

No, if they had Marlene and Rebecca get together quickly and easily, it wouldn't be any fun at all. The angst is GREAT. The ridiculous longing and dreaming and mascara running down their faces -- I LOVE IT. But I'm done with Marlene repeating "I love you." over and over and over to Tristan. Enough already.

The spoilers certainly indicate that the story heats up and what can be soapier than somebody being left at the altar?!? Can.Not.Wait!

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 15.08.2012, 01:23 

BeitragVerfasst: 15.08.2012, 01:24 

OMG! The new spoilers have got me so fricken hyped right now! :hüpf: :happysmilie:

*calms down*

It makes me laugh how Marlene can switch so easily. First she wants to marry Tristan then she realises she doesn't love him enough to marry him then he declares his undying love for her :roll: and agrees to marry him again and then she leaves him at the altar! Oh Marlene, if only you gave in to your feelings for Rebecca in the first place... Then again, I doubt I would've been this hooked! :herzschlag:

Come the outcome, I've gotta admit I will miss the chase. Yeah we'll finally have MarBecca but for me the chase is the best part. I just hope there's a lot more to come outta this realtionship which I'm sure there will be. I kinda wish I didn't know the outcome now, damn spoilers! lol

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 16.08.2012, 05:35, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 16.08.2012, 00:00 

Remember that the last spoiler says that "they won't be able to live their love, not until the remains of the past are removed"
So I quess they have to play it down. I wonder how they are going to behave from then on.

BeitragVerfasst: 16.08.2012, 00:43 

i hope they just don't fade to the background just b/c the story has been resolved.

for rebecca who quit her job :lol: --- i kind of wish she doesnt just go back to being the LCL designer because that would be kinda boring. she could try something different, maybe team up with ricardo and come up with something, since he seems to be going through some sort of crisis as well. :P

as for marlene.. she can continue being a musical princess diva and also start getting used to her sexuality/ learn how to be a good girlfriend :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: 16.08.2012, 03:18 

glawi06 hat geschrieben:
Remember that the last spoiler says that "they won't be able to live their love, not until the remains of the past are removed"
So I quess they have to play it down. I wonder how they are going to behave from then on.

I'm hoping it means the story will be beginning from a new point for Marlene and Rebecca. It would be a real let down if after the wedding Marlene/Rebecca "lived happily ever after" ! They need to establish themselves as a couple. I don't want to see them "ride off into the sunset"! I want to see them "date" and grow in their relationship. So maybe the spoiler is indicating that they can't rush into anything. And, that could definitely be a good thing ... if it means more Marlene/Rebecca!!

BeitragVerfasst: 16.08.2012, 04:51 

Yeah, we were talking about this on the German boards. It would definitely be better if they took it slow, buuuuuuuuuuuut it's also beyond rare for VL to actually do that. Like, it's really frequent that the fans, gay or straight, are begging for a period like that after their couple got together or got together again in a really tumultuous way (Christian/Olli after their latest crisis spring to mind as well as Ansgar/Lydia who were very popular) and yeah... it never happens, no matter how popular the couple is or how badly they would need it. So, I wouldn't take it too personally if it doesn't happen, VL just doesn't really roll that way most of the time.

But generally the suggestion that there is still some trouble or obstacle betweeen them is a good thing because it usually translates to screentime and for them it might mean that there their *real* emotional getting together episode might still be coming up rather than the broken up wedding being their real getting together moment.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.08.2012, 01:55 

Ok, I saw new spoiler pictures, all the way to oct 5th, and it has really no marbecca stuff other than the wedding day, but the ones they do have, are marbecca on the 2nd, rebecca saying she still wants to leave and she wants Marlene to go with her, and again on the 5th with it looks like Marlene is all jealous because Tristan is screwing some girl. I mean really are they going to spin it this way, Did'nt Erika and Nina kind of go this way, one of them left then years later they finally get together, im not really sure. I dont know maybe they dont have many scenes together because they did say on the sept 27th spoiler, that they dont want to hurt anyone so they are going to be on the down low. I guess we just have to watch.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.08.2012, 06:15 

I don't see any jealousy there, maryhard, I see Tristan trying to humiliate Marlene, trying to get back at her for leaving him at the altar, trying to, as it says in the captions, hurt her deeply. I think she might be shocked, but not out of jealousy but because - despite his suggestion that they could still work together - he obviously has no intention of doing so - and a (not so) hidden agenda to hurt her.

At the same time, the captions stress how much Marlenes loves Rebecca, that her feelings for her are stronger than her feelings for him, that her love belongs to Rebecca - then she professes her love to her - that is pretty unambiguous in my opinion.

What worries me a bit is that they're mentioning Marlene's "frayed nerves" here, the emotional ordeal seems to have left its marks on her psyche, and I'm a bit worried that Tristan's attempts at humiliating her and destroying her livelihood (demanding that she return her No Limits shares, then basically firing her as the lead in "Lily Rose"), will take its toll on her. Hopefully, Rebecca will be by her side and not be pushed into the background because of her guilty conscience.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.08.2012, 21:29 

omg where are these spoilers? I was waiting this week for new stuff to come out but I guess they just haven't been translated yet. I know it's been such a long tumultuous road. I do hope they don't put them on the back burner. we deserve to see them happy! and not like Carla and Stella, while they had their happy moment, it was so shortlived cos CH left the show. :( I hope it's not the same for these girls. Rebecca can't leave now! she needs to fight her stupid brother.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.08.2012, 21:38 

The written ones can for example be found here:
http://marbecca.tumblr.com/spoileroctober
and
http://rosalieundco.wordpress.com/tv-shows/spoilers/

And of course the pictures here: 31135132nx52154/vl-vorschau-f9/vorschaubilder-ard-fotode-t19-s644.html

Are there any captions that interest you in particular? The one with Kim says that Kim and Rebecca are slow to get closer again after what happened at the wedding. The one with Marlene and that older dude says that he's exchanging the sign with her name on the door. The one with Marlene, Tristan and the chick mentions that Marlene is psychologically fragile and that Tristan organized for Marlene to catch him there. (the one with Tristan alone says that he plots to pay Marlene back for the humiliation)

BeitragVerfasst: 25.08.2012, 03:34 

thanks for the link. I keep forgetting where to go here sometimes. since I don't speak a word of german, I just go directly to this part of the forum. lol. anywaaaaaay, thanks for the explanation but I guess some pics need no explanation. like this one:

Bild

RUN GIRL RUN!

or this
Bild
:herzschlag: :herzschlag:

but lol, they should really fire whoever is dressing up Rebecca.
Bild
in the same way they should've fired the persond dressing up Stella... well half the time at least. they got it right a couple of times. but jfc, Rebecca's outfits kill me.

BeitragVerfasst: 25.08.2012, 03:49 

Well it's probably just for work in this case :mrgreen: I almost kinda like how Rebecca runs an entire crazy gamut of different styles. LOL, even if a large percentage of those styles is pretty awful.

You can "subscribe" to certain topics so you will get a mail automatically when somebody posts in them and the mail will contain a link to go directly to the right thread and to the new post. => the picture thread might be the perfect candidate for just that

BeitragVerfasst: 25.08.2012, 04:58 

I think she looks hot in the flannel!!

BeitragVerfasst: 25.08.2012, 04:59 

And by the way is that Marlene in the background?

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC