Aktuelle Zeit: 16.05.2024, 06:46

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 25.08.2012, 14:17 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
Well it's probably just for work in this case :mrgreen: I almost kinda like how Rebecca runs an entire crazy gamut of different styles. LOL, even if a large percentage of those styles is pretty awful.

You can "subscribe" to certain topics so you will get a mail automatically when somebody posts in them and the mail will contain a link to go directly to the right thread and to the new post. => the picture thread might be the perfect candidate for just that

I like her mostly when she's out riding her bike. xD but god the rest of the time, WTF?! you're a designer ffs, dress better! but yeah, I have nothing against flannel or plaid but it just seems that they're trying too hard. I remember when the old Rebecca was super feminine. she could still be feminine and be gay you know. I like Marlene's blazers. then again I like blazers in general so... :P

I didn't know you can do that. but now if only you can point to the direction of which button?xD I've only figured out which is the "quote" button and "send" or "reply". lol. excuse my slowness.

btw, I hate Tristan's new hairstyle. he looks balding. and his new girl is kinda blah. sorry, no one holds a candle to Marlene~

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 25.08.2012, 14:17 

BeitragVerfasst: 25.08.2012, 14:49 

kelza hat geschrieben:
but yeah, I have nothing against flannel or plaid but it just seems that they're trying too hard.

Kim's wearing a shirt as well in the photo, a very similar style, they even wear it the same way - maybe it's the VL production's idea what craftswomen look like. :)

Having said that, I love it when Rebecca looks a bit tomboyish, I love this shirt, I love her motorcycle outfit, the leather jacket - I think she wears it so well and it just makes me grin like a fool. :mrgreen: I actually prefer this over the dresses they make her wear, though I don't mind seeing this more feminine side of her as well. She's just so beautiful and totally able to pull off both looks/styles.

Zuletzt geändert von Vero am 26.08.2012, 17:41, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 25.08.2012, 15:11 

I like some of the crazy t-shit combos she wears. I also like some (very few) of her ultra short dresses (not the ones that just look plastic; for example I like what she wore when Marlene came back from her post Marbecca sex retreat and told Rebecca in the washroom that she had chose Tristan).

Zitat:
btw, I hate Tristan's new hairstyle. he looks balding. and his new girl is kinda blah. sorry, no one holds a candle to Marlene~

I know! You can see how his hair is thinning left and right from the forehead, I don't understand how people can genuinely defend it *shudder*

I think the plaid is just because they are doing manual painting work (painting), not a genuine fashion statement. Though I kinda wish they would have gone with the typical VL manual work outfit, coveralls or even better, Latzhosen :liebe2:

BeitragVerfasst: 25.08.2012, 21:31 

YAY the spoilers are now updated! thanks Novemberstern!:D

I keep forgetting there's more to VL outside of MarBecca and people actually like Tristan? O_o his hair looks really bad now. the current one wasn't bad but this? not a good look!

I've been rewatching from the beginning recently but I cannot seem to stomach watching the more latest eps. since we can't get eps for weeks, waiting and watching really hampers the viewing experience. but watching it all at once makes me see Marlene in a different light. also the same with Tristan. it's obvious Marlene never forgot about Rebecca but her denial is so strong that she clung to Tristan. meanwhile, I felt somewhat bad for Tristan when he finally found out but he's always been an arrogant douche. so he finally got what he deserved when Marlene came to her senses!

BeitragVerfasst: 26.08.2012, 04:12 

The spoilers certainly confirm for me that Tristan never really loved Marlene. If he did, he would want her to be happy NO MATTER WHAT. If he is going to seek revenge and be a royal prick about being left at the altar, then it just proves that Marlene made the right decision.

I certainly think Marlene treated Tristan unfairly and he has every right to be angry, but she doesn't deserve to have her career ruined. But this is really great news -- as long as Tristan is going to torture Marlene, she and Rebecca will be in the middle of a juicy storyline!! I just hope Marlene and Rebecca get to have 1 or 2 moments of happiness while the shit is hitting the proverbial fan! :wink:

AND, having looked more closely at the photos -- GOOD GOD! Marlene has the right to leave Tristan at the altar just for that ridiculous goatee he's trying to grow. UGH. WTF? And the slicked back hair? What is that? Do we need the awful hyper gelled hair so everybody knows TRISTAN IS THE BAD GUY NOW. Cause, we probably couldn't figure that out all by ourselves now, could we? :roll:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.08.2012, 08:25 

Actually a lot of people think that they might actually be serious about Tristan's hairstyle :totlach: Because most people assume that he will get a larger story with that redheaded chick you can see in some of wedding pictures. And that is his "hot" new look for his new love interest :totlach: Poor girl :kaffee: (and I normally like Tristan)

I think the hair might stay but I assume the beard will go before his new story starts. => that kind of messy moustache/goatee thing always seems to be a signal of deeeeeep, deeeeep emotional anguish on Tristan. :totlach: (which I say... ok, it made sense for example when he was put under house arrest after confessing his love for Helena => aka he was in deep anguish ERGO he stopped shaving right, but why on earth would you actually want to intentionally look like that for your wedding, you know, when you still assume that it will be a happy occasion?).

Anyway, because of the new chick it's kinda unsure how long Tristan's raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage phase will last and how bad it will get or whether nuChick will snap him out of it. But it could also be that it might take a while till she does if she's still busy in her introduction story for a while.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.08.2012, 13:39 

dink hat geschrieben:
The spoilers certainly confirm for me that Tristan never really loved Marlene. If he did, he would want her to be happy NO MATTER WHAT.

I always roll my eyes when people complain about Marlene who is so egocentric because for me, Tristan and she aren't so different in this matter. While she is struggling with her feelings for Rebecca and is concentrating mostly on herself because that's what you do when you're struggling with a Coming Out - and yes, this is egocentric and she often doesn't think about how her actions are affecting the people around her, Tristan too is always complaining how hard it is for him, i.e. the "Did you ever thought about how I was feeling about this" when Marlene confirms her affair with Rebecca in front of the press. He isn't really interested if Marlene feels something more for Rebecca even when she tells him that she can't really say what she feels for her, just that she feels more for Rebecca than just being a good friend. IMO, for Tristan it is much more about his hurt pride than about his hurt feelings and his reaction after Marlene runs away from the wedding just confirms it for me. It isn't about Marlene not loving him enough, it's about being the idiot who got left before the altar (never mind that after all the drama until now he never should have agreed to marry her in the first place). I also think it's about Tristan not being able to "lose" to his little sister. He never had much respect for Rebecca, he never took her seriously, so for her to take his bride away is the worst insult.

L-Chat

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 26.08.2012, 14:20 

nike75 hat geschrieben:
I always roll my eyes when people complain about Marlene who is so egocentric because for me, Tristan and she aren't so different in this matter.

Yes! I always got that impression too! They are a lot alike! Marlene just wears a lot less purple....

Looking at the spoiler pictures again: Has anyone else wondered why in the world the church is EMPTY? Are the only people invited to the wedding Helena and Mr Wolf? Where is everybody? This was supposed to be the wedding of the DECADE! And I wonder why they ended up using a church, I thought they had decided on the park? This wedding is happening faster than the opening of NO LIMITS!

Which also makes me think -- Rebecca could win a Gold medal in the Fashion Olympics for "Fastest Designer/Maker of a Wedding Dress"

BeitragVerfasst: 26.08.2012, 17:14 

kelza hat geschrieben:
but lol, they should really fire whoever is dressing up Rebecca.
Bild
in the same way they should've fired the persond dressing up Stella... well half the time at least. they got it right a couple of times. but jfc, Rebecca's outfits kill me.

I don't know what you wear when you're painting, but I guarantee you I never look as good as Rebecca. For me, it's rag bag time when it comes to painting. Speaking of which, I have some painting to do this afternoon. Ugh.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.08.2012, 19:32 

Tristan, you fricken slag! Intentionally getting Marlene to catch you doing the dirty. :roll:

And, am I the only one who doesn't mind Tristan's new hairstyle. :oops: I think it makes him look less camp. :razz:

And what's with Rebecca still wanting to leave after Marlene picks her. Come on Becca, who gives a damn what Tristan thinks.

BeitragVerfasst: 27.08.2012, 06:22 

Less camp? Are you sure? :totlach:

Bild

Now he really looks like an aging gay gigolo.

BeitragVerfasst: 27.08.2012, 08:25 

I actually like the way Tristan dresses - most of the guys on VL look so booooring and predictable when it comes to their wardrobe and hairstyles, it's kind of refreshing to have a guy be a bit "camp" and daring, almost flamboyant, especially a heterosexual guy.

Zitat:
This was supposed to be the wedding of the DECADE!

I know! It looks a lot more modest than one would have expected, not a lot of people, not a lot of pomp, and where's the press?! After all, they graced the cover of "Glanz und Gloria". For a couple that's so "cutting edge" one would have expected to see something less traditional, too. Oh well, in hindsight they're both probably glad that not a lot of people were around to witness the disaster.

BeitragVerfasst: 27.08.2012, 08:33 

I just wonder what gets them to reconsider on such short notice. I mean if Marlene puts her wedding dress out for a public casting => wouldn't the public want to see the wedding then? Maybe they reconsider because of Arno's death? or "out of consideration for Rebecca" again?

I actually like the way Tristan dresses too (and I actually don't think that he seems all that "fey", I think he does a much better job usually carrying even the craziest clothes with conviction more than let's say Olli; for Tristan I buy it as a subconcious rebellious "I don't give a fuck about what people dress like normally") I just think that hair/beardstyle looks really unflattering, at least in pictures.

BeitragVerfasst: 28.08.2012, 07:29 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
Now he really looks like an aging gay gigolo.

:rofl: :klatsch: :five: Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha! That had me in stitches!!!!

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC