Aktuelle Zeit: 02.05.2024, 19:42

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.01.2011, 18:41 

Bitte, bitte, bitte, por favor, S'il te plaît, Per favore, Alsjeblieft.

Yes please. I'm really enjoying it.

:knutsch:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 20.01.2011, 18:41 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.01.2011, 18:44 

Absolutely! Please don't stop. I'm enjoying your story very much, and having it in English (for this non German or Dutch speaking fan) is a real joy. So much is lost via Google Translator! Your effort is very much appreciated :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.01.2011, 18:50 

Okay okay, I'll go on translating.

I am writing part 90 at this moment, so about 55 parts still to translate. :shock: :roll: :lol:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.01.2011, 19:12 

ho1291 hat geschrieben:
Okay okay, I'll go on translating.

:bigsuper: :ok: :hüpf: :bigherz:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.01.2011, 20:08 

Part 36

Carla looked somewhat confused to Stella while the man was still hanging around her neck.

"Carlita? It's a long time ago, that someone called me Carlita. Ansgar used to say that. Who is this?" Carla thought. She managed to break free from the embrace, looked at the man and said, "Who are you?"

"But, auntie please. It's me Hannes, your cousin"

"No?"
"Yes!"
"Really?"
"Really"

This time it was Carla who hugged him.

Sophia was becoming a bit curious about what happened there and she slowly moved a little in their direction.
She heard her mother respond enthusiastically to the man and saw her hug him.

"Hannes, how are you? What are you doing here? Where have you been all these years?"
"Slowly, not all at once. As you can see I am doing well. I just returned to Dusseldorf, but was
looking for a good moment to tell you I'm back. Yes well, and then I meet Stella here and she just told me
that you have been married for 15 years already"
"Yes, and happily" Carla said as she briefly looked at Stella and took her hand in hers.

"But where were you all this time. You moved to Argentina back than and after the obituary of your father
we never heard from you again"
Hannes's face froze.
"Carla, do you mind. I don't want to talk about it here. I love come to Königsbrunn and tell you everything
that happened over the past years, but not right now and not here"
"Of course not. Sorry, that was my enthusiasm. Come I want you to meet Sophia, She is here somewhere"
"What, is she here, have you taken her to this club?"
"Not quite. That is purely coincidental. We wanted to go dancing, and she accidentally called the name of this club"
"Oh" Hannes said with raised eyebrows.
"Why Oh?"
"Well, have you not noticed that there are many Gays are"
"And?"
"So Sophia is...?"
"Yes, partly, I believe, but, you...?"
"Carla, may I introduce you to Juan, my boyfriend" and he introduced him.

Sophia could not control curiosity any longer and walked toward them. That was very convenient for Carla,
because she could barely control herself.

"Hannes, may I introduce you to your niece Sophia"
Hannes grinned from ear to ear. "Ay, Sophia, Estoy sin palabras. ¡Dios mio, eres una mujer hermosa ahora "
and gave her a hand kiss.
Sophia looked Carla inquiringly.
"I do not know what he is saying. Hannes?"
"I said I am speechless. My God, what have you become a beautiful woman"
Sophia blushed by that compliment from this beautiful man.
"Yes, Sophia. Hannes is back in Düsseldorf and he will visit us at the castle soon, because I'm very curious
about what had happened in recent years" Carla said.

While Hannes and Sophia were talking, Carla and Stella went to the bar to get some drinks.
Carla began to giggle and that culminated in a fit of laughter. Stella laughed with her, but had no idea why
Carla was laughing so hard. Carla was laughing and was unable to talk.
"Carla, stop it. Explain why you are laughing so terrible" Stella said.
But still she could not stop. Stella tried to stop her giving her an angry look.

Did not help. Eventually she calmed down some.
"Why are you laughing so hard?" she asked again.
"Hannes ..."
"What?"
"Stella, Ansgar pride and joy, his son ... he's gay" and she began to laugh hard again. When she calmed, she said
"Stella. All those years he despised and ridiculed me because I'm a lesbian. All my partners, including you,
he has tried to make their life miserable, and now his own son, apple of his eye, his everything, Hannes is gay.
So sorry that he is no longer alive to see it. O how I would have liked to see his face when he caught his son
kissing another man" and she started howling with laughter again.
Now Stella couldn't control herself any longer and both roared with laughter.

Sophia, Hannes and Juan stood looking at them and said almost simultaneously

"Completely gone mad!"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.01.2011, 10:01 

Part 37

They agreed that Hannes would come to the castle Sunday afternoon to talk, and would join them for dinner.
Juan could not come because he had an intercontinental flight that day.

Hannes arrived promptly at 15.00 hours on. Elisabeth was stunned when she saw him and hugged him warmly.
They went to the living room and started talking a bit cautious.

"Hannes, I know it might be painful for you, but do you want to tell us what has happened in these last years" Carla said careful.
"It is indeed somewhat painful for me, but I knew this time would come when I would show up. Perhaps that is
why I have not yet come to see you. I want to tell you what has happened since our departure to Argentina,
but once the boys arrive I stop immediately. One of the things that hurt me most as a child is that I have been
used too often as a pawn in a chess game. I had to hear too much trouble and intrigue, so I immediately stop
when the boys arrive. Agreed?"
"Agreed" said all three women simultaneously.

"I do not want to hear your opinion. I tell the facts as they are, but because these sometimes are painful,
please let me finish talking "Agreed" they said again all three simultaneously, but they were a little nervous.

Hannes started talking,
"We back then went to Argentina, because my father could or should not play any role of importance here.
You knew him well and know that he was very much hurt in his pride by this. He had some contacts there and
thought it was new chance. My mother only had dollar signs in her eyes and was finished here also. At first
everything looked good. We had a nice house in a nice neighbourhood in Buenos Aires, but it soon became
apparent that my father had bet on the wrong horse. He was bankrupt. Than he got involved with the wrong people.
It turned out, these were underworld figures who were in the drug trade. His accident was a vulgar drug related execution.
Can I have something to drink please?"

"Yes, of course, sorry" Elisabeth said and grabbed a jug of water. "Thank you"

"I was very sad, for he was still my father. But my mom was happy that she got rid of him, she had been trying
to separate from him, when it appeared that he was bankrupt, but he would not sign. Not long after his death
she got married again with a very wealthy Argentinian. I hated this man because he has always treated me like dirt.
I moved out very early and got my own place. At university I had access to various computer systems and
eventually I found a report on the assassination of my father. The main suspect, who was never convicted,
appeared to be the new husband of my mother. I have approached her about it, but she wove it all away. He
continued to treat me like dirt and when I came out of the closet, I was no longer welcome. My mother supported
him on that. I've finally broken with her"

Hannes took another sip of water and sat there silently staring at the ground.

They were looking at him speechless and did not know how to react. Carla finally stood up and sat on the
armrest of Hannes chair. She put her hand on his shoulder and said,
"Hannes, I am so sorry that you had to life through this. I'm so glad you're back. Know that you are always welcome here"

Hannes broke and fell in his aunt's arms weeping. All the grief of these years came out. When he had calmed down,
Carla asked, "Why did you call me Carlita in the Club? You used to call me Carla"

Hannes gathered some courage and began to tell.
"After my father went bankrupt, he started drinking to much. My mother didn't interfere. I found him several
times very drunk. He then began to talk sentimental. He had so much regret of some things he had done.
He missed you greatly. He has hurt you deeply and treated you badly, but he always said you were the only
worthy opponent of his. During these conversations he always called you Carlita. I asked him if I should try to
mediate between the two of you, but he though it was too late for that. He was also afraid that it would look like
an attempt to yet again get hold of the Lahnstein power, because he was bankrupt. He wanted to recover, and
come back to you with raised head and try to explain. Unfortunately, he has chosen the wrong method and it killed him"

The three women just sat there and listened and did not know how to react. This time, Hannes pour some water for them.

Before one of them could react, the exuberant boys rushed inside. They had been to a soccer match with
Christian and their favourite team had won.

As agreed Hannes immediately stopped the conversation and introduced himself to the boys and chatted with
them and asked them about their favourite games. When he then told them that he was the designer or co-designer
of some of their favourite games, they were so enthusiastic that they asked Hannes to come to their room.
Hannes looked at Carla and Stella with a questioning look.

"Sure, go with them, but at 19.00 hours you are all down for dinner. Washed and clean clothes, gentlemen" Stella said.

All three at said, "Yes, Madame"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2011, 15:04 

Part 38

When the boys and Hannes were gone, Carla, Stella and Elisabeth began to talk.

"What a story," Stella said,
"You could say that" Elisabeth said.
"Do you think he really had come back to make it all up?" Stella said.
"I do not know. What he should say to make up for what he did. I would not know how he could condone.
I do not think he would not again try to get the power of the Holding" Elisabeth said.

Carla got up and stood by the window and stared out and said nothing. Stella saw by her posture that she
was trying to control herself and she asked Elisabeth to let them alone for a while. Elisabeth looked at Carla,
understood Stella's request and left the room.

Stella walked to Carla. Put her hand on her shoulder and turned Carla around. Stella saw a mixture of anger and
sadness in her eyes. She took her into her arms and Carla started to cry. After a while she became calmer.
She looked at Stella and the only thing she said was: "Why?"

"I do not know. What happened, happened. Let us now focus on the future and be there for Hannes. Let's go out
and take a walk through the Park before dinner" and they walked out.

"All those pranks. All those sneaky tricks. Always that battle and intrigue. So why this?" Carla said.
"I do not know. You just can not look inside someones head. Maybe he was just sick in his head.
His natural mother did have a history of mental illness"
"Please stop talking about Maria. The way she behaved at that time, I really do not want to think about thank anymore"
"I know, but perhaps it explains something"
"Maybe you're right, but that does not change the situation"
"No, but then you might have peace with it. You can not change anything anymore. Ansgar is dead.
Maria is who knows where. What is important is that we, you, do not let yourself go crazy about the things
that happened back then. What is important is the present and the future. Our family and the people around us that
we love. Carla let us focus on that and not go crazy about the things we can't change".

They walked through the park a bit and then headed back, because it was almost dinnertime.

Before they went inside Carla said to Stella,
"Stella, have you ever regretted that you married this idiot ill family?"
"Carla, I'm not married to this family. I am married to you and your family was just there. Ansgar has never hurt me,
because he did not interest me. Maria, I do not even think she is worth the interest. The only one I wanted to have
access to my heart was Sophia, but she was already in my heart, before I allowed you in my heart.
Do not worry about me now. Let's go and have dinner" and went inside.

Carla followed her, said, "Stella. I love you"
Stella turned and said "I know you do" and gave her a kiss.

They went into the dining room. Elisabeth and Sophia were already at the table. They sat and heard the boys and
Hannes arrive. The boys took place, but Hannes was in doubt.

"Why don't you sit?" Elisabeth said.
"Well, I'm not sure I dare. I never had dinner with the family, but always had to eat with the nanny" Hannes said.

"Oh, hush and sit down please," Carla said. Hannes a looked a bit surprised, but sat down.
"No, not again" Sophia said "Always when one of the old Lahnsteins resurfaces the story of diner tradition starts again"
"Okay. I'll explain" Carla said.

"When you left for Argentina some things have changed here. I had my work in the Holding Company.
We had the choice to look for a new manager for the castle, then Stella would get a job outside the castle because
she wanted to continue working. Or Stella would just do her job as manager here. It seemed the best solution,
although the situation had changed because she had become part of the family. The first thing she changed,
was the dinner tradition. We would all eat together, so the children, at that time only Sophia, would eta with us and
not separate anymore. I did not agree, partly because of the tradition, partly because I though you can not eat quietly.
That I should not have done! It was the start of our first marital crisis. Stella, who already was pregnant with the boys,
went with Sophia to the suite and made me and Elisabeht eat dinner alone. There was no talk about it.
You see who eventually drew the short straw"

Stella just sat there and grinned all the time.

Carla looked at her and said, "Yeah, but everyone thinks I've got an easy life. From the outside it seems
that poor Stella has a hard time with the dominant Carla. If only they knew how she manages to get her
own way with tricks"

Stella was still grinning and said, "I love you too, honey"

They all started laughing. After dinner, Marcus and Julius went back to their room. Hannes had given them some
tips about the games and they wanted to use them immediately. The rest went to the living room to get something
to drink and chat with each other.

Carla asked, "Hannes, how did your father respond to your homosexuality?"
"That he never knew. In any case, never really knew, because he was already dead before I came out of the closet"
"Did you ever wondered how he could have reacted?"
"Yes, of course. According to my mother he would have been furious, but I think he secretly knew already.
He sometimes asked me about girlfriends, but I never answered. He sometimes asked me about boyfriends,
but I could not answer then because I wasn't sure yet. In my presence he never condemned homosexuality,
although I know he did it to you"
"And Maria, how did she react?"
"No idea. I do not know where she is and whether she is still alive. I've never seen or heard about her. My father never told her"

Hannes went home at 23.00 hours, after which they all went to bed. Carla and Stella were in bed and wished each
other good night. Stella was almost asleep when Carla said,
"Stella, if you ever see just a glimpse of the Lahnsteins madness in me, will you please me as soon as possible
bring me back to reality"
"That will not happen to you. That story about the dinner tradition, was my first move to lead our family to a normal life.
In the time I was just an employee her, I've heard a lot and seen a lot of the details in this family. When our relationship
got serious, my only aim was to give you and Sophia to solid life and avoid the curious Lahnstein moves as much as
possible. I believe that I succeeded somewhat"
Carla was quiet for a moment, then said:
"You gave us a solid life, but one remarkable thing has been added. For you, Stella, are a remarkable woman"

"Yes, I that is what I understood tonight," Stella said. "So you think that with my special tricks I can get you to
do anything I want. Then I will show you a trick now".
With one swift move she sat on top of Carla.
"Ah, I know that trick, but what do you want me to do" Carla said with a grin.
"Nothing, I just keep sitting here"
Carla tried to wriggle loose, but could not.
"OK, let me show you my trick" Carla said and began to tickle Stella because she knew she could not stand it.
It did not take long before the roles were reversed.
"Yes, I know that trick too, and what do you want from me now" Stella said.
Carla grinned and said: "This" and began to kiss Stella. The kissing became more passionate and Carla continued
her way down slowly. She knew after all these years exactly what place she had to kiss, to let Stella loose her control.
Stella gave herself entirely and Carla had total control. It did not take long before Stella had her orgasm.
"Stella, my love, your trucks do not always work" Carla said grinning. Stella could only nod in agreement.

They gave each other a kiss and fell asleep, arm in arm.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2011, 18:12 

Part 39

Since they got to much weight on their bodies this Winter, Carla and Stella started jogging again.
For the holidays they wanted to lose some pounds. Since a few weeks they tried to jog every day.
They came down the stairs in sportswear, when Justus reported that Sebastian was on the phone
and urgently wanted to speak Carla. Carla looked at Stella and she said, "Take the call, I'll wait"

Carla went to the library to answer the call. Stella followed her to the library. While Carla answered
the call Stella stood by the window. The spring sun came in and shone on her body. She stood with
eyes closed enjoying the warmth.

The conversation between Sebastian and Carla neared its end and Carla looked at Stella. The sight of
Stella who stood there with closed eyes enjoying the sun, took her breath away. Carla had to capture this.
She finished the conversation quickly and grabbed a pencil and paper. She began a sketch of Stella and
tried to memorise the way the light fell on Stella's body. Stella heard that the conversation had ended,
and recognised the sound of the sketching. She said softly,
"If I should remain standing, jogging today is going to happen"
"Stand still for one moment. I am almost done with the sketch"

Stella heard that Carla stopped sketching and came toward her, but she stayed in the same posture with
closed eyes. She felt that Carla was standing behind her, but did not touch her. Carla started whispering,
"Stella, my dear, dear Stella, I'd really like to be those sunbeams"
"Why?"
"Because they may touch you wherever and whenever they want, and because I see how much you enjoy it"
"Hmm"
"May I be your sunbeam?"
"Hmm"

Carla began to kiss Stella's neck softly,
"Ah, that's good, because I got a bit cold there"
"Oh yeah?"
"Hmm"

Slowly, very slowly Carla went on to explore Stella's back with her lips.

"Hmm, I am getting warmer, but when will you touch me, my sunshine"
"Ah, impatiently. Well, the sun is never there when it is the most desired" and went on slowly.

Stella wanted to speed it up, so she took over. She turned around quickly. Carla was a bit shocked and just said,
"What, is there something wrong?"
"Yeah. Eclipse ", and she began to kiss Carla so passionately that she almost got breathlessness. She led Carla
toward the desk and tried to undress her, but that was not so simple with sleek sportswear, not to mention the
sports bra. She lifted Carla up and put her on the desk

"Au"
"What?"
"Pencil"
"Ah, sorry"
She pushed Carla aside but didn't stop kissing.
"Au"
"What?"
"Stapler"
"Ah. Chair?"
"Chair"

They walked to the chair, while Carla took off Stella's clothes, but didn't stop kissing her. Stella sat Carla on the
chair and looked at her quizzically.
"No painful objects"
"No" and they went on with their caresses.
Suddenly they heard a noise in the hallway and Elisabeth shouting:
"Stop. Right now"
But the noise continued.

They looked at each other.
"What is going on there?" Carla said.
"No idea"
Then they heard Marcus and Julius yelling at each other and again noise and again Elisabeth shouting
"Stop. Please stop. "

They rose up quickly, put on their clothes and hurried in to the hallway. Once there they saw Marcus and
Julius who were fighting with each other. Marcus has bled from his nose.
"What on earth is going on? Stop immediately" Carla said.
She walked to the boys and tried to disassemble. Carla had Marcus firmly and pulled him off of Julius.
Stella took Julius but he was so furious that he began to strike around and hit Stella. Who walked away and
tripped over the backpack of one of the boys.

"AU"
"Stella, what is it? Are you OK?" Carla said.
"No, I am not. Au, Carla, it does not feel right. I'm afraid I've broken something"
"See if you can stand" and she helped Stella on her legs.
"AU. No I can't"

Justus had heard the noise and came into the hallway. "Shall I call a doctor?"
"No, never mind. Do you want tell the driver to bring the car and then help me bring my wife to the car?
We go straight to the hospital"
Justus nodded and was gone.

"And you gentlemen, to your room and I'll speak to you later" she told the boys.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2011, 21:12 

Part 39, dat was toch eigenlijk een super episode é ! Romantisch maar VOORAL komisch !!

Part 39, super episode - what an inspiration you got Ho !!

Bye.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2011, 21:14 

:wink:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.01.2011, 17:27 

Part 40

At the hospital they found out that Stella had broken her fibula. Stella had to have a surgery to repair the
fracture. She had to stay the night in the hospital. They were waiting until Stella was brought to the
operating room. They came for Stella.
"Do not worry it's a routine operation. I'll be back tomorrow, as soon as it is allowed, I'll come and bring
you home. The doctor will call me after the surgery is over. I love you"
Carla said and gave Stella a kiss.
"I love you too. Do not be too harsh with the boys" Stella said.
Carla nodded.

Carla went home and was welcomed by Elisabeth. She told her what was going on and that Stella had to
undergo an operation. She asked if the boys were in their rooms. Elisabeth told her that they were indeed
in their room, she apologised and went to the boys.

She knocked at the door of Julius room.
"Come in, please" she heard him saying softly, and she went inside. Marcus and Julius sat together in Julius room.
When Carla came in they immediately stood up. They looked embarrassed at the ground. But Carla had already
seen that Marcus had a bruised lip and red nose and Julius had a black eye.
"How is Mum? Is she down stairs? Is she angry?" Marcus said.

Carla sighed deeply, walked toward them.
"She is in the hospital and must stay there. Her fibula is broken and she is currently operated.
If all goes well she can go home tomorrow"
"Mama, I'm so sorry" Julius said sobbing. "Me too" Marcus also said sobbing. Carla put her arms around them
and comforted them. After they were calmer, she asked them:
"What was going on this afternoon?"
They reacted a bit shy and both lifted their shoulders.
"Come on, it can not be so bad, that you do not want to tell me"
They again lifted their shoulders.
"Boys, you were fighting and according to the wounds it was a big fight. In the battle Mum was wounded.
I think that a statement is in place"
Julius began to talk softly:
"Girl"
"What do you mean, girl?"
"I thought she was my girlfriend, but she has kissed Marcus. He must stay away from my girlfriend"
Julius started to get angry again.
"I did not know she was your girlfriend. I've already told you. Moreover, she kissed me first" Marcus said.

Carla could contain her laughter with difficulty.

"Boys, please. If Marcus says he did not know, you should believe him Julius. Moreover, he is a bit right.
She should not have kissed him if she is your girlfriend".

They were mumbling a bit. Then Julius asked,
"How can we make it up to Mum?"
"I going to pick her up tomorrow. What If you write her a letter, I will take them to her and that she can read
them before she comes home. Tell her why you had a fight and apologise to her. She will certainly not be
angry anymore when she comes home"
"Okay, we do that" they both said.
"Have you eaten dinner?"
"Yes, along with Grandma"
"Well, I'll just inform Sophia now and have something to eat, then you have plenty of time to write your letter"

Carla went to Sophia's apartment to inform her. She knocked and heard Sophia say "Come in".

"Mom. Tell me, how's Mum? Grandma told me what happened"

Carla told Sophia what was going on. Sophia listened and looked anxiously at Carla.
"Mom, you are still wearing your sport outfit. Have already eaten?"
"Nope. That has not happened. I wanted to inform you first. I'm about to get some. What were you doing?"
"Learning Italian. But that I can do later. You go take a shower now and change clothes, then in the meantime
I will make you something to eat. I'll grab some clothes for you"
" But ... "
"No but. Pick out something that fits you. My shower is fine. I'll make something to eat"

While Carla took a shower, Sophia prepared the food. A simple pasta, but delicious and nutritious.
She set the table for the two of them, for she had also not eaten yet. Bottle of wine and she was ready.

Carla entered the room in a T-shirt and underpants.
"Mmm, that smells good"
"Why aren't you wearing any pants?"
"Don't fit"
"Do you want a bathrobe?"
"Please"

They enjoyed their dinner together. Carla was impressed with Sophia's cooking.

"Where did you learn to cook so good?"
"Oh, Anne has been good for something. I also get many recipes from Lisa and Susanne sent by e-mail"
"How are they?"
"Good. Lisa has already prepared a number of trips, we will do together this holiday. Susanne is busy with the
restaurant, but she does have some things planned in the period that I am there"
"Nice. I am happy that the contact between the two of you is so much better"
"Me too. I have made clear that I do not need the mothering. Yet another mother is a bit too much"
Sophia said with a wink.
"How did she respond?"
"All right. She still finds it regrettable that things happened the way they did, but understands that her role as
mother was taken over by Mum. Of course it does occasionally still hurt, but it is just the way it is and
I made it clear. She criticises you and Mum no more. I look forward to the holidays. I am also planning to
spend time with Susanne"
She saw that Carla was in thoughts.

"Mom, Do you mind if I talk about Susanne?"
"What? No, no, of course not. I am very glad you have such good contact. I was just thinking about our holiday.
Last year I spoiled the holidays with my disease and now it seems that Stella's accident will spoil it.
Well, just not think about at this time. Let's hope that everything ends well"

Right after she said that her cellphone rang.

"Von Lahnstein?"

It was the hospital. The doctor told her that the surgery had gone well and that Stella was in her room now.
If there are no complications this night, she could go home tomorrow morning at 11.00 hours.

Carla told Sophia the good news and together they toasted at the happy ending. They talked a bit more,
but Carl could not suppress a yawn.
"Mom. Go to bed, sleeping. Tomorrow you can pick up Mum, everything will be fine"

Carla looked at her daughter with a smile.
"You're right. I'm going to bed. Thank you for the nice evening" and she gave her daughter a kiss.
At the door she turned around.

"Sophia?"
"Yes"
"I love you"
"I know it, Mom"

When Carla was gone, Sophia took her laptop and emailed Lisa.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2011, 14:53 

Part 41

The next morning, Carla was up early. She had slept badly because she missed Stella so much. After breakfast with the
boys and Elisabeth, she wanted to go to the hospital immediately. In the hallway she met Sophia.

"Morning Mom, I have no lecture this morning. Do you want me to go to the hospital with you?"
"No, there is no need, but I would appreciate it if you can arrange some thing here. For the time being she can not walk.
The walking cast comes later. I have already asked Justus to place to bed down here, but it will not be an ideal situation.
Maybe you can see to it that everything goes well"
"I'll take care of that. Go to the hospital and bring her home. Do you have the letters of Marcus and Julius with you?"
"I do. Thank you, darling, see you later"

Arriving at the hospital, Carla went straight to Stella's room. She had brought some clothes, so Stella didn't need to wear
her sports outfit going home.
"Good Morning, my love, how are you?" Carla said.

Stella was a little groggy from the painkillers but when she saw Carla, she looked very happy, but the tears came immediately.
Carla hugged her and comforted her,
"Oh baby, why are you crying? Are you in pain?"
"No, but I'm so glad you're here. I want to go home. I hate to be here"
"We go straight away, first some formalities, then we go"

After the dismissal was settled Carla pushed Stella in her wheelchair to the car.

Carla started giggling.
"What? Why do you giggle like that?"
"Well the last time I pushed you in a wheelchair from the hospital, you had two baby boys in your arms. These two once again
are the reason why I have to push out of the hospital in a wheelchair"
"Hmm. How are they? Were you not too strict?"
"Nope. They felt so guilty and were so sad. I've actually just comforted them and asked why they were fighting. Believe it or not,
but they were already fighting over a girl. I'm afraid that Christian should talk to them sooner as expected. On my request they
wrote you a letter. I'll give you the letters in the car".

Stella sat in the the car and read the letters and was very moved. Carla asked what was in it, that moved her so.
"Well, nothing more than you've told me, but all at once I realise how big they already are. Carla, our boys are becoming men.
Small men still, but it's going fast. Too Fast"
Carla looked in the mirror to Stella, because she sat in the backseat with her leg up and gave her a wink.

When they arrived at home Sophia was waiting for them with Justus. They helped Stella up the stairs in to the castle.
Carla asked them if everything was arranged, Justus looked at Sophia.

"Yes, everything is settled. In my apartment there are no stairs. We have everything cleaned and the bed changed.
For me there is a bed in the studio and you are temporarily living in my apartment. Then you have everything at hand
and do not have to climb stairs"
"But what about you?" Carla said.
"Like I said, I sleep in the studio temporarily. I keep using the apartment, because moving everything seemed to too much
trouble. Moreover, I'll be near to Mum if you are in the holding"

Stella jut sat there a bit questioned and said, "What's going on?"

"It looks like we are temporarily moving out" Carla said "Until you have your walking cast"

Justus and Sophia had some personal things from Carla and Stella put in the apartment. Photographs, some art objects, books.
In the closet are some of their clothes and in the bathroom were also all their toiletries. Their bathrobes were hanging there already

Because Stella was still very groggy from the painkillers, she wanted to sleep. So they went directly to Sophia's apartment.
When they saw their own things they felt right at home.

Because Sophia didn't need to go much to the Conservatory at the end of the school year, she had much time to be home.
She was still studying, because the president retired and they decided to give him a concert. Because he is a passionate
fan of the rock group Queen, they had decided to implement pieces of Queen, but with a classic arrangement.
Everyone had his or her piece and the final piece so they could practise this Summer.

This practise she did in her studio. Sometimes with fellow students. She made sure her cell phone was in her pocket,
so Stella could reach her if she needed her. In short, she had everything arranged well.

Since Stella was sleeping, Carla went to the library to work. Tomorrow she had an important meeting in the holding company
and she had much to prepare. Her cell phone was on, so Stella could always reach her.

At 15.00 hours the boys came home from school. They walked directly to Carla.
"Is Mum home?" they asked.
"Yes, she is at home, but she is probably still asleep. Because she is temporarily unable to walk, we stay at Sophia's"
"When can we go see her?"
"Well, I think she has had enough sleep, so let us go right now" and she went with the boys to the hallway.
There were two bunches of flowers and two boxes of chocolates, which the boys bought for Stella. Carla smiled at them.

Stella was not in the living room, so Carla let them wait there, as she went to the bedroom. Stella was sitting up in bed.
"Hey, how did you know I'm awake?"
"I did not know, but there are two gentlemen in the living room that yearning to see you"
Carla said as she sat on the bed with Stella,
"But they have to wait" and she kissed Stella, "for I must first greet their mother" and she kissed Stella again.

"How do you feel?"
"Now, or before that kiss?" Carla grinned and gave Stella another a kiss.
"Now"
"I feel good, but the painkillers make me very drowsy. I'll try to delay swallowing them as long as possible,
because I do not like this drowsiness"
"Hmm, I love that look you get from the painkillers so sultry" and she gave Stella another kiss.

"Carla, stop now, the boys are waiting"
"You're right, I'll call them"

The boys came in and still looked ashamed. They gave both Stella and Carla a bunch of flowers and a box of
chocolates and hugged their mothers and again apologised for what had happened.

"Hmm" said Stella "you can not be forgiven that easily" and she tried to look serious.
"Until I can walk again, you have our phones turned on, When I need anything, I will call and expect you to
help me right away"
"Of course, Mum, is there anything we can do for you now?"
"Yes. Do your homework as soon as possible and then immediately come here with your game computer,
because now that I can not do anything, I'd like to try a computer game with you"

They hugged Stella again and rushed to their rooms to do homework.

Carla was looking at it all with a big smile on her face. When the boys were gone, she sat on the bed with Stella
again and gave her another kiss.
"Well, I think I should go, because I can not compete with those two men" and she wanted to get up but was
pulled back by Stella on bed, who kissed her more passionately than expected with so many painkillers.

"Wow"
"Yeah, remember that well, because for now I am just not available because the boys and I are going to play"
"Stella, I got to prepare some work for tomorrow. Do you mind if I have to go again"
"No, but will you tell Justus that we are having dinner here tonight. I'm so comfortable here. It seems like a vacation,
if I was not injured"
"I will. See you later"

Carla went back to work after she had informed Justus. She was busy with the last things, when her phone rang.
"Ah, the boss needs me" Carla thought and she answered without looking at the screen.

"Hi, honey, what can I do for you?" she said.
The other side was silent and then she heard Susanne say,
"Well, it has been a long time ago since you called me honey"
Carla was blushing red and apologised
"Susanne, uh, I uh, sorry I thought Stella called"

"Oh Yes, do you really?" and Susan began to roar with laughter and it did not take long before Carla started laughing to.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2011, 22:24 

What a fine, well-developed story, ho1291! You've managed to capture my interest and reprise for me a storyline that I have forgotten as I have not been back to this board since the relationship of Carla and Stella too off. Did you come late to the story and do a marathon catch-up as I did? Because you seem quite current enough with the characters to have plausibly moved them into the future.

AtlantaFan put me on to your story and I'm glad she did. Your English is quite good! I feel rather condescending saying that as my Dutch is non-existent and my German is dictionary-based.

You have created a pleasing mix of sentiment, culture, place description and social consciousness without being heavy-handed or detracting from the overall flow of your story. I like the way you introduced the lesbian history of Carla and the romantic explorations of Sophia. Your side play on Stella Mann's name was cleverly done. You've painted a sensitive portrait of an open mind and heart in Sophia, and how they got that way.

I'm only up to part nine in your story, but I will certainly be back for more.

Well done!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2011, 22:30 

Thank you, CH

Well you have to catch up a lot, and I have to translate a lot, because there are 94 part until now, so I'll be busy for a while.

And yes a came late to the story. At the point were Carla came out of prison. The past I saw on YT, here or DVD.

Till later

Martin Luther King

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC