Aktuelle Zeit: 06.05.2024, 01:37

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Summaries with pictures
BeitragVerfasst: 09.02.2010, 05:59 
Appreciated Assistant

NewGeorgieGirl hat geschrieben:
Thank you for these summaries. They are marvelous!

:oops: Awww, not you too, NGG! U poor thing! :zwinker: But cheers! :knuff:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 09.02.2010, 05:59 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2010, 10:47 

Well, it was a great epi...I enjoyed the Starla scene and ended up right about the envelpe--Niagra Falls..LOL

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2010, 12:01 

Kendahl897 hat geschrieben:
Well, it was a great epi...I enjoyed the Starla scene and ended up right about the envelpe--Niagra Falls..LOL

You were right! It was a sweet scene and they look so happy. Totally cheesy and totally romantic.

BTW - thank you for your Starla positive comments on the YouTube clips and elsewhere. The nay-sayers and are a bit much and seem to feel the need to rain on the parade all the time. Much appreciated! :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2010, 12:53 

Oh God, don't I know it..there's about 3 or 4 that always feel the need to come in and post some stupid comment in what appears to me to be for no other reason than to try and piss people off, since they do it on EVERY single Starla thread in EVERY Starla video.., but thank you and lets keep enjoying them while we have them.

I loved the face tuck at the end. Its shows a tenderness and connection that makes me glad they are giving Carla a happy ending with Stella, and makes me glad that she walked away from the holding and all the misery it brought. She kept her word to Stella and she discovered what is most important in life.. Much better than where she was a year ago...

Niagra Falls--hahaha, cheesy and romantic, just like Stella..Gotta love it.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2010, 16:00 

Hey Ad & Kendahl, I was getting a little pissed by those nay-sayers. Was wondering if they r just trying to get attention (or up their channel view hits). Anyway, a smile appeared on my face when I saw you guys' positive comments. Tks. I like the way u guys do it without being offensive. I hate squabbles in the comments on clips.

And Kendahl, u were right about Niagara Falls! So whats yr prediction for the next epi?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2010, 17:32 

Today 10-02-2010 part 3557

there was no Carla and Stella :evil:

bye, muis

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2010, 21:12 

bette1985 hat geschrieben:
Hey Ad & Kendahl, I was getting a little pissed by those nay-sayers. Was wondering if they r just trying to get attention (or up their channel view hits). Anyway, a smile appeared on my face when I saw you guys' positive comments. Tks. I like the way u guys do it without being offensive. I hate squabbles in the comments on clips.

And Kendahl, u were right about Niagara Falls! So whats yr prediction for the next epi?

I think some of them are die-hard SuCa fans who are still waiting for Susanne to come back and take her away, some of them think that if you don't have an explicit sex scene, it ain't real (watch L-Word for that), and frankly, some of them just flat out don't like Anne. But honestly, while she may not be as good as CH, who has been doing this for 6 years, there is NO ONE who can honestly say that Anne hasn't gotten much better and grown as an actress in the past year. Last option, after reading some posts, I think some are just plain nuts.

My prediction for the next ep? Hhhmmm..Nothing much really, a few more cute scenes, telling Louisa about Maria, no reconciliation with Maria and then, off they go to "happily ever after" in the soap world. They're here to 'wrap it up'.

Keep posting the positive stuff, and try to ignore the idiots..LOL

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2010, 07:24 

Code:
Kendahl897

I love that very last picture..Really captures a tender moment.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2010, 09:04 
Appreciated Assistant

I love that very last picture..Really captures a tender moment.

Aww, I'm glad you approve, mate! :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2010, 17:22 
Administrator

Carla & Stella - Cameo Appearance Part 6

Episode 3555 Monday February 8th 2010

Carla is glad to have found the adequate man in Ludwig to be in charge of the holding company together with Elisabeth. After a talk with Elisabeth she starts, to Stella's consternation, musing for a short moment if she really wants to leave Düsseldorf and her past behind.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_SZe1-bcKM[/youtube]all rights reserved to grundy ufa

Bild ccogz hat geschrieben:
Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

It’s the 1st day of Ludwig’s position as the new Head of the Holding. Elisabeth is prepping him for an interview with a journalist to discuss the future of the Holding and his new position. Ludwig is a little nervous but Elisabeth assures him that it’s going to be alright as long as there’s no mention of his time in prison.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

In the office, Ludwig, Elisabeth and Carla are ready for the interview along with the Board. Carla happily introduces Ludwig as the new Head of the Holding to the journalist and presents him for the interview. However, Ludwig gets tongue-tied when the journalist asks some tough questions about his background and how he got to replace Carla as the new Head of the Holding. They take a break and during that time, Ludwig apologizes for his lack of confidence in answering the questions posed to him by the journalist while they pretend to be in a normal conversation in the journalist’s eyes. Carla tries to boost up Ludwig’s confidence about the interview, reassuring him that everything’s going to be fine. The journalist and his photographer is thinking that Ludwig is hiding something and he’s determined to get to the bottom of what Ludwig’s hiding.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Ludwig, meanwhile, excuses himself so he could take some fresh air away from the pressure of the journalist. Elisabeth quietly expresses to Carla her hope that Ludwig will come through while Carla is all smiles with the journalist, giving the impression that everything’s a-okay.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Meanwhile, at ”No Limits,”[i] Olli is spilling the beans about his relationship problems to Stella. Stella, while sympathetic, assures Olli that nothing can’t be resolved with a little nudge. She then presents him with a magazine which has an article about relationship issues and how to tackle it. At first, Olli is dismissive about it but then Stella advises him to just take a look at it ‘coz who knows, it might help him in resolving his problems. Stella then takes her leave, as she’s to meet w/ Carla.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Carla’s feeling a little concerned when Ludwig is taking a long time to return. But then he shows up finally and the interview reconvenes. Before the journalist could ask him more questions, Ludwig volunteers to reveal the genesis of his agreement to take over the Holding. Just when the journalist is ready for some [i]”juicy”
revelation or dirt, Ludwig reveals that the reason he agreed to head the Holding is mainly due to his family. He reveals that in order to upkeep and maintain the name, reputation and the future of the Lahnstein’s name and also his children, namely Tristan and Sebastian, he’s decided to lead the Holding as best as he can. That’s the reason he’s the new Head of the family business. The journalist accepts the reason without any further digging, much to Ludwig, Elisabeth and Carla’s relief.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2010, 17:31 
Administrator

Carla & Stella - Cameo Appearance Part 7

Episode 3556 Tuesday February 9th 2010

Maria still consequently gets excluded from the family and Ludwig cajoles her into spending time with her friends outside of the castle. Oppressed Maria realizes that she still has not thrown light on her identity lie to Luise, her only remaining confidante. After Ludwig's compassionate cajoling she decides to visit Luise. But shortly after appearing at Luise's she must consternatedly learn that Carla and Stella have already anticipated her.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrKvpM1neAw[/youtube]all rights reserved to grundy ufa

Bild ccogz hat geschrieben:
Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

After the interview when the journalist and the photographer are gone and Ludwig is left with Carla, he asks Carla if he did alright in the interview. Carla is all praises about how he dealt with the journalist earlier. She then assures him that he’s made the right decision to lead the family business ‘coz she truly believes that he, together with Elisabeth, will do the company justice with their involvement in the future of it. Ludwig is pleased and encouraged by Carla’s blessing.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Stella is in the kitchen of the castle when Christian meets up with her. She has a deliciously looking cake with her and stops Christian short when he’s about to take a bite at it, warning him that the cake is only meant for her and Carla. (Awwwww, Stella, you’re such a romantic!) Christian (obviously having relationship problems with Olli at present) dampens Stella’s romantic gesture by facetiously remarking that while Stella is busy being romantic, Carla is still in the office, busy with work….yet again! Stella’s initial bubble of joy is burst as she gives Christian a worried look. (Uh oh, she must be thinking, is Carla’s priority still the Holding and not me?! Poor Stella! You and your big gob, Christian!)

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Meanwhile, Carla meets up with Elisabeth and Charlie at Schneider’s to have a drink. Elisabeth tries to convince Carla to stay and believes that with Carla, she and Ludwig will be able to fight Ansgar successfully. But Carla shakes her head and declines to be a part of that destructive environment again, saying that she has a plan with Stella. Nothing is going to change that. (Oh, you tell Elisabeth, Carla! Very well said, indeed! Your focus is now with your immediate family – Stella & Sophia! Yes!)

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Carla’s in her office in front of the computer, obviously planning something as she has the look of mischief written all over her face. Meanwhile, Stella’s waiting for Carla together with Nathalie and Matthias at ”No Limits”. It looks like Stella and Carla are supposed to meet up with Nathalie and Matthias but clearly, Carla’s running late. Stella is apologetic with Nathalie and Matthias when Nathalie guesses that Carla’s obviously still stuck in her office…as usual. Stella tries not to look too disappointed.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Just then, she gets a call from Carla. Stella asks when she’s going to get to ”No Limits” as quietly as she could, out of Nathalie and Matthias’ earshot. Carla tells her that she’s going to be a little late as she’s doing something in the office. Stella expresses exasperation ‘coz she thinks that Carla still can’t let go of the Holding even after she’s transferred over her rights to Ludwig. (Ohhh, poor Stella, always the one waiting! And the various looks of growing exasperation on Stella’s face are priceless!)

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Carla finally shows up at ”No Limits”, much to Stella’s relief. She’s welcomed by Nathalie and Matthias. Once settled down beside Stella, she proceeds to tell Stella that she’s got unfortunate news. Stella quickly assumes that it’s about the Holding. Carla shakes her head and says that it’s not that.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

She then reaches into her bag and fishes out a red envelope. With a terrible look, she gives it to Stella and not even being able to look at her, Carla tells her to just open it. Stella is a little concerned. She eyes Carla curiously but Carla seems troubled and gloomy. Stella opens the envelope tentatively. Out comes a coupon. Carla tries to keep a straight face but she looks like she’s about to burst out in joy and excitement. Stella flips through the voucher and her initially concerned face instantly brightens up and she breaks into a big smile when she squeals, ”It’s a plane ticket to Toronto!” Carla is now all smiles and excitement. Stella immediately flips over to the next page and speechless for a brief moment, then beams at Carla, ”And a suite in Niagara Falls!!!”

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Carla is smiling real brightly now as her big surprise to Stella is finally out as she puts her arm around Stella’s shoulder and tells her, ”Oh, it’s going to be brilliant when we get married there!”

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

As the lovebirds look adoringly at each other, they kiss in excitement.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

After the kiss, Carla watches Stella blissfully as Stella looks so very happy. Stella gazes back at Carla and then gives her a big, loving hug which Carla returns enthusiastically. They then just continue gazing at each other tenderly as if they’re all alone in the world.

[center]Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA[/center]

(Awwwwwww!!! Getting married in Niagara Falls! That’s absolutely fabulous! How much more romantic could Carla be!!!! And how devoted are these two lovebirds to each other! Very soon, they’re going to be a legally married couple. YAY!!)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.02.2010, 00:46 

bette1985 hat geschrieben:

I think some of them are die-hard SuCa fans who are still waiting for Susanne to come back and take her away, some of them think that if you don't have an explicit sex scene, it ain't real (watch L-Word for that), and frankly, some of them just flat out don't like Anne. But honestly, while she may not be as good as CH, who has been doing this for 6 years, there is NO ONE who can honestly say that Anne hasn't gotten much better and grown as an actress in the past year. Last option, after reading some posts, I think some are just plain nuts.

My prediction for the next ep? Hhhmmm..Nothing much really, a few more cute scenes, telling Louisa about Maria, no reconciliation with Maria and then, off they go to "happily ever after" in the soap world. They're here to 'wrap it up'.

Keep posting the positive stuff, and try to ignore the idiots..LOL

Hi Kendahl897, nice to see you here. First I was confused about the "nay-sayers", then I read on and realized - Oh, you were talking about THOSE who were posting something about Carla's Ex's. well, quite frankly my eyes pretty much skipped those comments and didn't care to read them at all, lol. I guess while everyone is entitled to have their opinions, sometimes people forgot story moves on and so does life.
I'm still sad to see them go, but fully content with the ending and glad VL didn't try to do anything stupid or over-soapy drama with our Starla - now that would have really pissed ME off! :lol:

Anyway I guess from now on if I want to know any news about Claudia and Anne, here would be the best place to check out. :mrgreen:

Peace to all.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.02.2010, 11:35 

Yeah, there's a few over there right now. I'm tempted to say that Susanne abandoned Carla/Sophia and is now boning some guy in France, but I resist the temptation..LOL
The truth of the matter is that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it's essentially a Starla video, so why must they be so determined to try and rain on our parade. I certainly don't go to SuCa videos and do that. And I never disliked SuCa per se, its just OVER. Oh well, vent over. Feel free to delete mods if I crossed any lines.

I loved yesterday's ep. Starla and Sophia make a beautiful family and Stella is such a good co-mom. I'm glad the writers chose to end it this way, with Carla getting a new life away from all the fighting and Ansgar with someone who loves her and her child. I wish Anne and Claudia the best of luck in the future.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.02.2010, 15:09 

Oh yeah Kendahl, they r still at it. I'm glad u resisted the temptation. Like I did. Guess if we ignore them, they'll be invisible to others too. Lol.

Oh... the last epi of Starla.... wat can I say? I really miss them so much. Stella is such an angel. She was nice to Maria, no? Dun really know coz no translation but the expressions seem to indicate that Stella was still trying to reconcile Carla with Maria.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC