Aktuelle Zeit: 26.05.2024, 10:58

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2010, 22:01 

ccogz hat geschrieben:
difficult hat geschrieben:
I missed again? :oops:
But here are video clips...there are Screenshots :? Thanks again! :wink:

Hey, difficult! Sorry, but I don't understand what you meant by "I missed again?"... :-( Did you mean you didn't see the screenshots on this forum? If that's the case, our recaps and screenshots are up on this forum thread, "The Introduction of Carla into the world of Verbotene Liebe".. :) The latest recap & screenshots page link is below... :mrgreen:

http://chierscheforum.bboard.de/board/viewtopic.php?nxu=63444238nx50861&p=87795#87795

But for some reason, if you have any probs, just give us a shout, yeh? :wink:

everything is ok, thank you :wink:

I was a little confuse ... :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 02.02.2010, 22:01 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.02.2010, 11:27 

FINALLY here is Carla and Stella again...they both look amazingly stunning and boy, how much I've missed them on this show!

Though I really do hope before they leave, VL will give us fans something to remember them by.....I really would like to see them acting as a super couple and flame the screen!! Not only as two individual beautiful actors, but as a pair that convince us this ever-lasting happy ending romance between two women.

Show us some love, VL writers! show us the romance that was meant for Carla and Stella!!

I hope they won't let us down. *wink wink*

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.02.2010, 08:29 

Code:
@Kendahl897

Thank You for doing this. Its greatly appreciated.. :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2010, 05:52 

I think that we all felt cheated when we remember how well CH did with
Hanna, Anke and Suzanne. I hope that they introduce new gay women
in the program after CH leaves. Gay women should be represented
in everyday life or they might go back in the closet. No one can see
the future, it might revert to the narrow minded view again.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2010, 12:02 

I've watched other shows, such as the L Word, that had plenty of sex but not very much romance (except Bette and Tina). I've watched shows where they put the lesbian couple together than killed one off, and how many times have we watched a man come into the picture? Susanne and Lars, Reese and Zach? I would have liked to have seen more sex scenes between Starla, but on whole, I think the storyline has been great. There's been ups and downs, some romantic and sexy scenes (barn, Stella's apt), some really tender stuff, the realization of what's most important in life for Carla and finally, a happy ending. Its more than what we get here in the US most times, believe me...and it beats having one of them gunned down before they get to the honeymoon.....LOL

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2010, 18:05 

Aww.... Kendahl897, lets put PepSi behind us, and bask in the happy ending for Starla. I totally agree with you about the Starla storyline. It depicted a side of lesbian relationship that is so seldom seen on screen. And Claudia & Anne have both acted so well to bring out that great storyline. Kudos to the writers & actors of VL. I'm really gonna miss Carla & Stella so so much. :-(

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2010, 19:01 

Hahha. Actually, I've never watched a single episode of PepSi in my life. God's honest truth. I just read enough to know that alot of people were VERY unhappy with the ending. I did watch the L Word. Plenty of sex but where was the romance 90% of the time?
In all seriousness though, I have really loved the Starla SL. There's something so pure and Prince Charming-like about Stella. She loves Carla (and Sophia), she wears her heart on her sleeve, but she also has enough integrity to call Carla on it when she oversteps, such as with the Hannes thing. The one time when she wasn't completely honest with Carla was motivated by nothing other than love and the desire to take her away from everything bad in her life. You don't get the sense that Stella is really capable of deceit.
All in all, its been a very refreshing story and its been nice to see where Carla was a year ago in her life and where she is now. Thanks to Stella...
Love this website and its relaxed and happy atmosphere... 8)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2010, 21:00 

Kendahl897 hat geschrieben:
Hahha. Actually, I've never watched a single episode of PepSi in my life.

U cud have fooled me mate. Anyway, PepSi was good till the "tragic" end. Laura & Marian r great actors.

In all seriousness though, I have really loved the Starla SL. There's something so pure and Prince Charming-like about Stella. She loves Carla (and Sophia), she wears her heart on her sleeve, but she also has enough integrity to call Carla on it when she oversteps, such as with the Hannes thing. The one time when she wasn't completely honest with Carla was motivated by nothing other than love and the desire to take her away from everything bad in her life. You don't get the sense that Stella is really capable of deceit.

Very well said & wat a true summary of the character of Stella. She's really good for Carla. I love the way she was so supportive of Carla, inspite of Carla's temper & moods (eg. pushing Stella away when she tried to hug her at No Limits; & the earlier episode where again she was pushed away when she tried to kiss Carla). Wish I can have a girlfriend like Stella. Of course, if i do, I will never push her away. Lol.

Love this website and its relaxed and happy atmosphere... 8)

Couldn't agree with you more. Tks mods & administrators & all members.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2010, 21:14 

Stella definitely has patience when it comes to Carla, with her moods and temper. Oi Vey !!!! LOL
I think Stella is self-assured enough to not take it personally when Carla is like that . She knows that its part of who Carla is and she just lets the storm pass. Its no wonder though that Stella did not imediately fall for Carla in the beginning. She fell for Charlie, who she thought was the very definition of all things great, then learned that Charlie was not all the things she thought and Carla was more than she had allowed herself to see. Its nice that their relationship has a very strong friendship as a foundation. Make sense?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.02.2010, 07:54 

Stella definitely has patience when it comes to Carla, with her moods and temper. Oi Vey !!!! LOL
I think Stella is self-assured enough to not take it personally when Carla is like that . She knows that its part of who Carla is and she just lets the storm pass. Its no wonder though that Stella did not imediately fall for Carla in the beginning. She fell for Charlie, who she thought was the very definition of all things great, then learned that Charlie was not all the things she thought and Carla was more than she had allowed herself to see. Its nice that their relationship has a very strong friendship as a foundation. Make sense?

Makes perfect sense Kendahl. Oh yes, the strong foundation they have makes the difference. Somehow the slow buildup of their relationship from friendship to lovers, is more believable & credible than a sudden outburst of passion & sex u see in many shows. Reminds me of Otalia, tho' Guiding Light failed in the "passion & sex" dept for Otalia. So, the Starla relationship, IMO, is simply... AMAZING!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.02.2010, 08:24 

Code:
diffcult

nice ccogz  :)

how much time you need to make the photos and text for this?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.02.2010, 09:05 
Appreciated Assistant

diffcult hat geschrieben:

nice ccogz :)

how much time you need to make the photos and text for this?

Oh, you don't wanna know, mate! Glad you like 'em, though! Lotsa bollocks, really, but, hey...! :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.02.2010, 09:21 

@ ccogz
Lotsa bollocks

now I know what you think :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.02.2010, 09:46 
Appreciated Assistant

difficult hat geschrieben:
now I know what you think :wink:

[center]WHO DAT!!! :lol: [/center]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC