Aktuelle Zeit: 26.04.2024, 06:14

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 16.10.2012, 21:26 
Administrator

kelza hat geschrieben:
btw, is the show not on today? I was getting antsy for MarBecca!!

There was no VL today because of a qualification match for the Soccer World Championship in 2014.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 16.10.2012, 21:26 

BeitragVerfasst: 30.10.2012, 15:32 

Ooooh new Spoilers! Danke Novemberstern!

Zitat:
Episode 4200 Tuesday, December 11th 2012

After Tristan publicly revealed his hatred, Ludwig is really annoyed. He tells Tristan to apologize to both in no uncertain terms. However, while Marlene hopes that the dispute is settled with it, Rebecca knows that her brother cannot be trusted. Face to face she blatantly makes a declaration of war to him. Tristan seems to be intimidated by this declaration. But he schemes in secret to accept Rebecca's declaration of war.

I really really really hope Rebecca's declaration of war includes a sword fight! :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 31.10.2012, 05:47 

Gosh, Tristan is such a spiteful git. God, I hate how I can feel sorry for him one day then hate him the next.

BeitragVerfasst: 04.11.2012, 23:46 

I think we can feel sorry for Tristan to an extent but then it gets tired and he needs to MOVE the f*ck ON. but I also wonder how much longer they'll stretch this? cos otherwise what kind of dilemma will MarBecca face in order to get more screentime? :mrgreen:

on another note, I really love the way Marlene is written since she finally admitted her love for Rebecca. it's like a complete 360. now, I never really watched the Tristan and Marlene courtship so I'm not sure if it's a huge change but I've never seen Marlene so into this relationship. it's so sweet and passionate... I JUST CAN'T. :liebe2:

BeitragVerfasst: 05.11.2012, 18:12 

kelza hat geschrieben:
I think we can feel sorry for Tristan to an extent but then it gets tired and he needs to MOVE the f*ck ON. but I also wonder how much longer they'll stretch this? cos otherwise what kind of dilemma will MarBecca face in order to get more screentime? :mrgreen:

on another note, I really love the way Marlene is written since she finally admitted her love for Rebecca. it's like a complete 360. now, I never really watched the Tristan and Marlene courtship so I'm not sure if it's a huge change but I've never seen Marlene so into this relationship. it's so sweet and passionate... I JUST CAN'T. :liebe2:

I predict, once Tristan is no longer their primary source of trouble, the next dilemma that they face will be -- some Uber Hot guy is going to fall in love with either Rebecca or Marlene and JEALOUSY will be their next battle. I do hope it's Marlene who gets jealous because Melanie K is so FREAKING GOOD at playing that! :D

BeitragVerfasst: 05.11.2012, 21:22 

dink hat geschrieben:
kelza hat geschrieben:

I predict, once Tristan is no longer their primary source of trouble, the next dilemma that they face will be -- some Uber Hot guy is going to fall in love with either Rebecca or Marlene and JEALOUSY will be their next battle. I do hope it's Marlene who gets jealous because Melanie K is so FREAKING GOOD at playing that! :D

Or it could be Ludwig's death. I highly doubt Rebecca will take it well, and things could get complicated really fast if it comes out that Elisabeth knew about the cancer and didn't say anything to the rest of the family, thus preventing the siblings from spending more time with their father. That, together with the bad situation of the company - damn Ansgar for lying to them and Clarissa for not telling the truth, either - can make for an explosive situation.

BeitragVerfasst: 05.11.2012, 22:42 

dink hat geschrieben:

I so agree with this one! altho I don't mind it being a hot girl trying to get with Rebecca either. and let it be a huge misunderstanding so that we can see how jealous Marlene is!XD and while we're at it, she needs to be wearing a wife beater. lol dear laaaawd, the fanfic is being written in my head already. srsly though, I totally agree with MK's flawless acting. she really can express any type of emotion with one look.

aryssleeta, is Ludwig really going to die? I read that he does have cancer and reveals it to Elisabeth but are they bound to write him off the show now? I kinda wish Helena didn't leave. there are too many von Lahnstein boys. where are the ladies!? I guess I prefer MarBecca to have something a bit more lighthearted like the jealousy storyline. I know it's been done to death but it's worth it just to see Melanie's acting. :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2012, 00:55 

Is the von Lahnstein company really bankrupt? I only watch the Marbecca clips, so I am not sure what is happening on the rest of the show.

I would also prefer a jealousy storyline. This current one is so heavy, they need something a little lighter.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2012, 01:04 

I have read that Miriam(Rebecca ex) will come to do a few episodes? I was just wondering if this is true? If this is true my quess is that there will be jelouse Marlene and I will love that. Can anybody enlight me on that? thank you

BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2012, 06:59 

No, there are no spoilers about Miriam coming back, so I don't think that it's in the cards right now.

No the Lahnstein company is not going bankcrupt, Ansgar is just faking it to cause unrest between the other Lahnsteins/get them to fight each other.

I wouldn't really count on VL being very sensitive to what Marbecca would need/what would be good for them as a story. VL is kinda infamous for focus shifting away rather quickly once a pair gets together. That's why I was always telling people to enjoy the lang drawn out getting together stuff because on VL everything that comes after that is usually worse/more boring.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2012, 09:52 

kelza hat geschrieben:
dink hat geschrieben:

I so agree with this one! altho I don't mind it being a hot girl trying to get with Rebecca either. and let it be a huge misunderstanding so that we can see how jealous Marlene is!XD and while we're at it, she needs to be wearing a wife beater. lol dear laaaawd, the fanfic is being written in my head already. srsly though, I totally agree with MK's flawless acting. she really can express any type of emotion with one look.

aryssleeta, is Ludwig really going to die? I read that he does have cancer and reveals it to Elisabeth but are they bound to write him off the show now? I kinda wish Helena didn't leave. there are too many von Lahnstein boys. where are the ladies!? I guess I prefer MarBecca to have something a bit more lighthearted like the jealousy storyline. I know it's been done to death but it's worth it just to see Melanie's acting. :lol:

I don't know if he's really going to die. Seems like it, although with the VL's writers you never know. Would be a shame, really, cause I like both the character and the actor. As for the whole "jealousy storyline", I woldn't mind that. It would certainly be more lighthearted than a death in the family - with the possible arguing with Tristan over the "it's-your-fault-Helena-left-and-she-wasn't-here-when-he-died-because-of-you".
As for Melanie's acting. Well, you can put her in a garbage bag, tell her to be an aristocrat going to a formal ball and she would pull it off without problems. She really is great.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2012, 13:51 

Bild

:danke: Thank you Cooper in VL photo-spolier for this

:herzschlag: Finally, Aleen is singing in front of Rebecca and Marlene while they embrace each other in No Limit. :herzschlag:

I am so happy to see this coming even it will be more than a month from now.

BeitragVerfasst: 09.11.2012, 22:14 

what I don't get is why does Ansgar keep trying to "ruin" the family? he did it with Carla until she finally decided to give up though if I remember correctly she handed the responsibility to her uncle instead? I know it's a soap and we'll always need a villain but LOL, what does he plan with it anyway? like what is really his motive?

and judging from new spoilers, it looks like Tristan might be shifting interests soon... somewhat. I actually ship him with Bella since that wedding debacle. hee! :razz: but he's still not over Marlene with that last stunt he's going to pull. heh. well, as long as we get more MarBecca screentime right?

also, somebody cough up to it. who made the Marlene wiki page? (in English of course) it made me giggle. it's sounds fangirly lol. :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: 09.11.2012, 22:29 

To be honest, the more I see of Bella, the less I ship her with Tristan. They just seem like total "nothing to say to each other" personalities by now (and that on top of Tristan still pining over Marlene and acting like a stalker). I just don't buy Bella as the kind of woman who would ever have sympathy/understanding for that. Like it would just ruin her personality if they suddenly made her his apologist/just totally go against how her character is portrayed so far. She seems like she would be better with a more mature guy. And considering how Tristan completely refuses to learn anything from what happened I just fear she's just gonna come across like his latest obsession object.

Ansgar, he's the oldest son of Carla's dad, so he feels like he's entitled to own the castle (and eventually pass it on to HIS kids). He was offended that Carla's dad (for good reason) never trusted him and eventually even gave everything to Carla. He also thinks that everybody else is an idiot and doesn't see why he should have to share the "family pie" (aka the company) with them when to him they are all just idiots who waste money on their personal pet projects that never make any money (and to be fair, he is kind of right about that a lot of the time).

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC