Antwort schreiben

Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion

04.10.2012, 01:27

About time we got a decent amount of spoilers. Thank you, Stern, for the translation! :danke:

After Tanja verbally slaped her, Marlene surprises Rebecca with a romantic proof of love.

This is seriously one of the funniest things I've read! :rofl: I've probably said it before, but don't ya just love Tanja?!

All in all the spoilers sound pretty positive with Tristan being all good with Marlene/Rebecca being a couple. But I don't know, am still weary of him. Knowing what a nut job he's been in the past I wouldn't put anything past him. :roll: Also, am glad everything isn't clear sailing for Marlene/Rebecca yet - a little bit of drama is always a good thing!

04.10.2012, 01:27

05.10.2012, 01:42

Bild

Bild

'nuff said.

05.10.2012, 02:12

kelza hat geschrieben:Bild
'nuff said.
???? sorry, but i find that an a bit tasteless joke.... this is an old woman who fell down and can't get up again on her own, isn't it?
so what's funny about that? I mean imagine it where you lying there.... :dontknow:

05.10.2012, 11:41

hoppetosse hat geschrieben:???? sorry, but i find that an a bit tasteless joke.... this is an old woman who fell down and can't get up again on her own, isn't it?
so what's funny about that? I mean imagine it where you lying there.... :dontknow:

i totally agree. thinking of my grandma (rip granny) - she fell down, broke her leg and died a few weeks after that.

05.10.2012, 21:14

omg you guys need to chill. it's an online meme. I'm sorry about your grandparents... didn't mean to offend. that gif is often used when you have a strong reaction to fandom things and this is what I was feeling after seeing that marbecca pic. so I'm sorry you didn't take it so well. :redknuddel:

05.10.2012, 22:05

online meme or whatever...i just don't like this special kind of reaction to fandom things :dontknow:

apology accepted :redknuddel:

05.10.2012, 22:31

I don't think I need to chill - just because things like that are common usage I can still find them lame. I still think we 're here on earth to learn more and more to become the loving entities we truly are. But apology accepted.

06.10.2012, 11:46

@hoppe have to agree there...my grandma was scared of falling all her life ...so much that she was hardly walking anymore, and she also broke a bone once because she fell...as a consequence her trouble with walking increased so that at the end she was only sitting around being depressed...so...falling is not fun for elderly people, on the contrary...

06.10.2012, 18:13

I don't think kelza intended to offend anyone. Sometimes we don't know how people are going to react.

Getting back to the story, I for one and looking forward to some alone time for Rebecca and Marlene. All this Tristan pouting stuff is getting tedious.

08.10.2012, 21:33

I suppose I need to be more understanding considering I work in a nursing home. but I try not to take life TOO seriously as a consequence as well. we all get old and sometimes this is part of it. that doesn't mean of course that you should laugh at someone falling. I think the gif is mostly related to how cheesy the commercial was. maybe it's an american thing, idk. but anyway thanks for not crucifying me too much. :totlach:

this two week break is making me antsy. I want it to be November already!

08.10.2012, 22:32

kelza hat geschrieben:but anyway thanks for not crucifying me too much. :totlach:

why should i ? :redknuddel: just a little slap on the bottom :wink:

14.10.2012, 05:08

After reading all of the spoilers I am quite concerned about Tristan's mental health. I fear that he will snap and do something to harm Rebecca or Marlene. He cuts up a Van Gogh painting in a future episode and we've seen his anger at Rebecca in that sword fight in the kitchen. I think the writers will keep Rebecca and Marlene from living together as long as possible. I hope that nothing violent happens, but I've just got this feeling.

14.10.2012, 05:21

Well the thing is that Tristan had some very pronounced mental health problems before in a previous story.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrmO-exqVo[/youtube]

So this could either mean that
1.) they could go there very easily because it really fits in very easily with his history
2.) but it could also mean that they don't want to go there again because they have done it before, basically that they just use the history to create some tension, to show us that he could snap any minute but in the end he won't go there again

Personally, since the actor isn't actually leaving the show I think it's very unlikely that they'll let it go too far.

16.10.2012, 20:40

damn Tristan's hair was really bad in the beginning. he looks so dorky.

btw, is the show not on today? I was getting antsy for MarBecca!!
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Liebe, NES, TV, USA, Erde

Impressum | Datenschutz