Aktuelle Zeit: 03.05.2024, 00:34

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 23:42 

ho1291 hat geschrieben:
Thanks.

And the Dutch version? :lol:

Aren't there to many mistakes in English?

Ask muis, my Dutch is only 1 or 2 words and most of them refer to cheese. :lol:

You have a few mistakes in your English, but nothing that effects the story. It is perfectly understandable. Don't Stop! :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 13.01.2011, 23:42 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 23:45 

Thank you.

No, I won't stop translatiing, as long as you'll like the story.

Night :girlnight:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.01.2011, 10:04 

Part 27

On the way to the airport was Carla's cell phone rang. Stella answered. It Mathias who announced that Arno had just died.
Stella told him they were headed to the airport to pick up Susanne, and they would come straight to the hospital.
After the call she told Carla and Sophia what Mathias just said. Carla was very shocked and wondered how she should tell it to Susanne.
Sophia did not really respond. She knew him, but never was close to Arno.

They arrived at the airport and saw that Susanne's plane was expected in about half hour. They decide to drink a cup of coffee
until it was time to go to the arrival hall. They saw Susanne arrive in the company of Lisa. Susanne saw them, and was pleasantly
surprised that Sophia was also there. She walked towards them and greeted them. At Carla's eyes she saw that there was bad news.
"Susanne, I'm sorry, Matthias has just called. Your father has just died"
"No, Carla say that's not true"
"i am so sorry, Susanne"
Susanne began to cry and Carla hugged her. Stella, Sophia and Lisa were a bit lost. They didn't know each other and
Carla and Susanne are still hugging and could not therefore not introduce them to each other. Lisa started talking first:
"Hi, I'm Lisa and you must by my sister Sophia" and she held out her hand to Sophia. Sophia was a little shy, but she shook her hand
and she introduced herself. Lisa also introduced herself to Stella, who greeted her warmly. Stella looked at Carla and Susanne,
and saw that there still was a connection between them, despite all the accusations from both sides in recent years.
But now that Susanne was so sad, Carla was there for her. Eventually they ended the hug and went to the car.

They drove to the hospital. Carla and Stella in the front seats of the car. Susanne, Lisa and Sophia in the backseats.
Susanne sought the support of Lisa and Sophia. Sophia felt it was horrible for Susanne, but had some trouble with the intimacy Susanne asked.
In the hospital Mathias was still present and greeted Susanne. She was informed by the doctor about what exactly happened.
She said goodbye to her father and after some formalities, they had to leave the hospital.

Because everything went so fast, they did not make your reservation for a hotel. Furthermore, these were fully booked around Christmas time.
Carla suggested them to the stay at the castle. Susanne immediately agreed with this proposal. Before they left, Carla called Elisabeth to tell
what had happened and that they were on their way home.

On the way to the castle, Stella sat quietly next to Carla. On arrival she didn't say much either. With Sophia she went to preparate the rooms
for Lisa and Susanne, because the staff had their day off. Carla guided Susanne and Lisa to Elisabeth and Charlie and left them alone.
She had noticed in the car noticed that Stella did not agree whit her proposal
"I just have discussed it with her first. Stupid of me"
She walked to the guest rooms and told Sophia that she would take over. Sophia got the hint and went. Stella went on preparing the rooms silently.
She only had to put some towels in the bathrooms, and then she was finished. When she was finished she wanted to leave the room.
Carla blocked the door and tried to get eye contact. Stella ignored her and passed her and went through the door.

"Stella, wait"
But Stella went on. Carla hurried after her.
"Stella, please, wait. We need to talk".
But Stella went on.
"Stella, this does not work. Wait. Why are you so angry?"
"Leave me alone" and Stella walked. Carla was completely surprised. She had not seen Stella this angry for a long time and certainly not on her.
She knew she had gone too far to invited Susanne without talking to Stella first, but Stella's reaction was she really a bit exaggerated.
She left her alone, for now.
"She will soon be calm, and then we'll talk," Carla thought.

She went to the guests and Elisabeth and Charlie and reported that the rooms were ready. She wished them a good night and went to her suite.
As she cautiously opened the door of the suite. No Stella.
She went to the bedroom. No Stella.
"Maybe she's in the studio" Carla thought, because this now also was a favourite place for Stella to be.
She had placed some books and a music system there. It was for her to a fine place to retire.
Carla opened the door. No Stella.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.01.2011, 11:19 

Part 28

Now she really started to get a bit worried.
"Where are you?" Carla thought. It is no use to call her at her cell phone, because she rarely takes it with her.
"I just go back to the suite and wait there until she comes back," Carla thought, but she wanted something to drink.
She walked to the kitchen for a glass of warm milk. The door of Stella's office was closed, but it was dark. As she warmed the milk,
she heard a noise coming from the office. She turned off the gas and went to the office.

On the couch, she saw the silhouette of Stella in the dark. She closed the door behind her and asked
"Can I sit with you?"
No answer. Carla wasn't sure what to do so she didn't join her on the couch, but sat at the desk.
They sat there for a while and neither one of them spoke, until Stella with a calm voice started talking.
"Carla, I'm so done with it. All day I am running this household and the castle. The whole day I am available for the children.
Bring them from here to there. Since your illness, I try to spare you as much as possible. But now I'm so tired"
"Stella"
"No, let me finish. I love you very much, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one working for our relationship. When was the last time
you asked me how I am? When was the last time you surprised me with something? When we last the two of us went somewhere together?
And as a bonus you ask your ex to stay whit us, without any consultation. Of course I understand that she couldn't arrange a hotel
and we have the ability to accommodate them, but Carla, if you need a housekeeper, a nanny and an occasional lover, I am no longer available.
I'm not sure if a want to go on like this"

Carla was shocked by this huge statement, but Stella could not see because the light was out. She was not sure what she had to say
but she also wasn't sure if Stella wanted to hear her. There was a moment of silence.

After a while, Carla stood up. She went to Stella and sat down beside her.
"I'm sorry that I have not discussed it with you. Of course, I take nothing for granted. Lately it's been so busy for us, we, I, have made too little time for us.
Therefore I had a surprise for you, but I did not want to give it to you in front of everyone. I had planned to give you that tomorrow"
"Carla"
"No, I would like to finish. Stella, you are the most important person in my life. My partner, my wife, my best friend, my lover, the mother of my children.
You're the only person where I can be myself completely. Who sees me through. With you I do not have to act. With you I do not have to be the Countess.
You're the only one I trust completely. With you I feel safe. Sometimes I indeed forget, that I should not just take it for granted, but please stay with me Stella.
Do not leave me. I do not know how I can live without you. I love you so much"

They sat there for a while in silence. Then Stella stood up.
"Where are you going?" Carla said.
Stella took her hand. Pulled her up and said: "First we sleep. We are both so tired. We will talk about it tomorrow"

They went upstairs and came across Elisabeth. She saw that something had happened but said nothing. She wished them a good night. Stella called her back.
"Elisabeth. Would you excuse us for breakfast tomorrow. Carla and I need some time to get some things straightened out"
"Are you okay?" she asked. Carla could not control herself anymore and ran upstairs sobbing.
"Little crisis" Stella said "But we will work it out." Stella walked upstairs and Elisabeth looked at them with a worried look on her face.

Arriving in the suite, she saw that Carla stood at the window and stared out into the dark night. She walked to her and took her arm, and said,
"Come. We will change our clothes, brush our teeth and go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day and then we will talk about it"

They fell asleep, exhausted.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.01.2011, 20:24 

Part 29

Stella woke up the next morning. She glanced sideways and saw that Carla was no longer in their bed.
She felt the sheets. Cold. She did not want a confrontation with the whole family and certainly not in the presence
of Susanne and Lisa, so she turned around and tried to sleep again. The door opened.
"Stella, are you still sleeping?" She heard Carla say. She pretended that she was still sleeping.
Carla moved closer and touched her shoulder
"Stella, wake up. I have breakfast. Are you coming?"
Stella opened her eyes and looked at Carla. In Carla's eyes she saw a mix of sadness, fear and uncertainty.
"Are you coming? I have breakfast" Carla said again.
"Great, just give me a moment and then I'll come".
Carla went to the living room. Stella went into the bathroom. Brushed her teeth and looked at herself in the mirror.
She sighed deeply and said to herself
"Okay, Showtime.

She walked to the living room. She saw that Carla had arranged a breakfast that was spread on the coffee table.
She stood there like an insecure girl with a bunch of red roses in her hands.
"Are those for me," Stella said.
"Yes, of course," Carla said, still somewhat uncertain. Stella walked to her and took the roses and
thanked Carla by giving her a kiss. As she did her stomach growled.
"Oops, I think someone is hungry here. What kind of treats have you brought" Stella said before she went to the couch
and sat down. Carla walked behind her and poured a cup of coffee for them and sat down next to Stella.
Silently they drank their coffee.

Carla made a sandwich for Stella and gave it to her. As she made a sandwich for herself, Stella began to talk:
"Carla, it was not my intention to attack you so much last night, but I mean it. Something must be done.
I can't do this any longer"
Carla stood up and walked to the bedroom. Stella watched her and asked,
"Why are you walking away now?"
Carla came back with an envelope in her hands.
"I do not walk away. I just had to get this here" and she held the envelope up.
"What's that?"
"This is your surprise."

"Of course I have noticed lately that we haven't made enough time for us. I've searched for time, but we were both
so taken by the daily business. The end of the year is always too busy at the holding. And in addition to that,
the party for Sophia, getting used to my illness. I know I have neglected us, I have neglected you.
After the party I have had extensive contact with Sebastian and I asked him to come back to Dusseldorf,
and offered him a job in the holding company so he can relieve me and Elisabeth, and we have more time for us.
He wants some time to think about it, but assured me he will give an answer in January.
I would not wait until he gives his answer and therefore I have done this"
She gave Stella the envelope. In the envelope were two tickets with destination Maldives.
Departure Date January 15, return date February 2. Before Stella could respond there was knock on the door.

Carla went to the door. It was Elisabeth and she let her inside. Stella was very touched and couldn't show
herself to Elisabeth and stayed with her back turned to her.
"I only come here to tell you that Susanne and Lisa have gone to the hospital for a number of matters.
Then they will go to Arno's house, Mathias is also there to take care of some things. So they won't come
back till late tonight. Christian and Olli have picked up Marcus and Julius. They are going ice skating.
They too will not return before tonight. As you know I'm going to a Christmas concert with Charlie. I have asked Anne and
Sophia to leave you alone today. They are going to study and stay at the apartment. In short, you have the
whole day to yourselves"
Stella was still sitting with her back turned to Carla and Elisabeth but said softly
"Thank you".
Carla let Elisabeth out and hugged her and thanked her stepmother. Elisabeth whispered in her ear,
"Fight for her. Don't let her go, Carla".
Elisabeth looked at her and saw she had no intention of letting Stella go.

Carla went back to Stella. Stella was still moved by the gesture of Carla. Carla said:
"Stella, this is not a gift to make it up to you, but see it as a beginning of new times. Let us agree that
we spend more time with each other. Sophia doesn't need us as much as she used too and the boys also need us less.
The castle has been restored almost completely and requires not much time. When Sebastian doesn't accept my proposal,
I will find an alternative. Surely there must be someone who can support me in the holding company.
Once this person is found, I will work more at home, so we will have more time together. Stella, please let us not give up"

Stella looked moved at Carla.
"Carla. I'm not going to give up, but we should be fighting together, and lately I felt I was the only one fighting.
Maybe we need another contract, like we once did"
"Do you really think that is a good plan, as I remember, I have broken that contract directly by kissing you in public space,
even though that was prohibited by contract"
Both laughed at the memory.
"Maybe I should break the contract before it is made" Carla said and kissed Stella passionately.

The rest of the day they stayed in their suite. There was much talk, they surfed the Internet in search of
information about the Maldives and were looking forward to the trip.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.01.2011, 22:24 

:happysmilie: :happysmilie: :happysmilie:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.01.2011, 07:32 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.01.2011, 14:41 

Part 30

Carla and Stella did leave their suite to join the others for dinner. Everyone was already at the table when they arrived hand in hand.
Elisabeth and Sophia looked at them with a quizzical look and both got a wink from Carla and Stella.

After dinner the boys went to their room. They wanted to finish a game before they went to sleep. Anne went back to the apartment,
but Sophia stayed with the others. They went to the living room and asked Susanne and Lisa about their day.

They told them everything that had to be arranged. The funeral would be December 30. Susanne asked them if they wanted to come. Stella said:
"Of course we come. If you need help with arranging a number of things, let us know".
Carla looked at her at first a bit surprised but then lovingly. Susanne asked Sophia, if she wanted to sing "Ave Maria" at the funeral, Sophia agreed.

Because Elisabeth knew Arno best, after all he was her ex-husband, she helped Susanne with all the preparations for the funeral.
Matthias would take care off the business area.

The days between Christmas and New Year Carla still needed to do some work, but did it at home. She wanted to be home as much as possible
for Stella and the children. She also thought is was not fair to leave Stella and Susanne too much together. Through the years Susanne
had not always been kind to Stella. She reproached her a big role in the failure of the contact between her and Sophia.
But Carla could not avoid it all the time.

For December 29 Carla had bought tickets to the cinema and surprised Stella with a night out. Movie and after that a drink in No Limits.
They came home late at night and had enjoyed the evening. Carla went up to their suite and Stella went to the kitchen for some snacks
and a bottle of wine. In the kitchen she found Susanne, who sat there with a glass of warm milk.
"Hi Susanne, you're up late?"
"Yes, I can not sleep. I'm very nervous for tomorrow"
"I understand that. Can I do anything for you?"
"Will you sit here with me for awhile, then I do not feel so alone"
Stella thought, "I am not really looking forward to that", but she said: "Okay, that's fine" and sat down.

Susanne just sat there staring. By the time that Stella thought, "What am I doing here?" Susanne began to talk.
"You know, all these years I have blamed you that the contact between me and Sophia is not good, but now that I have watched you for
a couple of days as a family, I must admit that I have been wrong"
Stella looked somewhat surprised, but said nothing.
"Stella. Do not get me wrong, but I want to congratulate you for what you have done"
"What have I done?"
"Sophia, was planned as my daughter. Carla and I have made good agreements about it, but because I left to France it didn't work well.
Now I see you as a family and I see how you deal with the children. How loving you deal with Sophia. How Sophia loves you.
Stella, it hurts me, but you're her mother and not me. I do want to thank you raising her to be a good person. Of course,
Carla also had a part in that, but you're home most of the time and thus the most abundant and available for her. Thank you"
There was a long silence. Stella was perplexed. Eventually she said
"Gee, Susanne. Thank you for the compliment, but I'm not quite sure what to say"

Suddenly they heard a noise on the stairs. It appeared that Carla has been standing on the stairs and had heard the whole conversation.
She came into the kitchen and hugged and thanked first Susanne for the nice words. Then she hugged Stella. She held her tight while she said to Susanne,
"Do you understand now why I love this woman so much"
Susanne said resounding "Yes, I understand completely."
Stella was now somewhat embarrassed by these kind words.

They drank a glass of wine together and then went to their bedrooms.
It would be a sad day tomorrow, so they needed some sleep.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.01.2011, 14:12 

Part 31

The funeral was sad but respectful. Sophia had sung the "Ave Maria" beautifully. Several people started
crying while she was singing. Afterwards there was a meeting in Schneiders. Charlie had opened her
restaurant for this occasion because Arno had been a good friend. Susanne's son Paul and her partner
Brigitte could not come. Susanne and Brigitte's restaurant was very busy at this very time of the year.
Paul replaced Susanne during her absence.

Carla and Stella were present, because Susanne had asked them to, but both never had a good relationship
with Arno and were therefore just quiet guests. What did bother them, was that Anne was absent again.
It was the funeral of Sophia's grandfather, and yet she did not feel the need to appear. The excuse was that she
had to study. Carla felt that she needed to talk about it with Sophia, but Stella found that is was Sophia's choice
and that they should not interfere.

After the meeting, they went back to the castle. They would have dinner tonight. Susanne and Lisa flew
back to France the next morning.

The dinner was in spite of the sad events of this morning, very pleasant. Sophia and Susanne came closer to
each other during Susanne's presence at the castle. The fact that Susanne does not condemn Stella anymore
was mainly the reason. Lisa and Sophia also had enjoyed each others company. They agreed therefore to have
more contact, by mail or telephone. Sophia also agreed that she and Anne would come the France this summer
and spend some time with her. Susanne and Lisa had tickets for the next morning, so they agreed to spend
the rest of the evening all together.

There were many memories spoken. Many also about the time Carla and Susanne were a couple.
Carla made sure that she stayed near Stella all night. She wanted Stella to be part of the conversations.
The fight had touched her deeply. It was actually the first time she had been faced with the possibility
of a life without Stella. That she never wanted to experience again. Stella obviously noticed that Carla did her
best to make her join the conversation, but she did not mind. She even felt flattered. She definitely not felt
threatened by the presence of Susanne these last few days, Susanne was a part of Carla's past but she
was part of Carla's past, present and future.
Sure they had to work on their relationship, but that had nothing to do with Susanne.

The next morning they all said goodbye to Susanne and Lisa. The driver of the Lahnsteins brought
them to the airport. The rest returned to the castle.

Carla and Stella wanted to celebrate New Year Eve quietly with the boys and Elisabeth.
Sophia and Anne wanted to go to the city and celebrated the New Year Eve there.

Carla received a message from Sebastian on January 7 that he accepted her proposal and came back to
Dusseldorf. She immediately gave an order to their broker to search for a house for Sebastian and Lydia,
so they immediately had housing. Sebastian already had quit his job and could start by March 1.
So Carla could go on holiday relieved, because after the holiday she had enough time to welcome Lydia and Sebastian.

Stella had to deal with some issues concerning the castle before they went on vacation. One of the things that had to
be arranged was the climate control in Carla's studio. The humidity was not properly calibrated. The right materials
had been delivered, but the mechanic phoned her with a specific question about a particular component.
She walked to the studio to see if that component was delivered. She would call back later.
She passed Sophia's apartment and heard a noise with a vengeance.
"What is going on in there?" She thought, and knocked.
No answer. While she was waiting for a response she heard
"You. You're a snob with your noble attitude You treated me like dirt. I'll teach you"
Stella heard a dull sound and then she heard Sophia crying and screaming "No, don't"
That was the limit and Stella opened the door.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.01.2011, 15:20 

Part 32

Stella was shocked by what she saw. Sophia sat on the ground and Anne stood over her and she threatened
to hit Sophia again. Stella shouted to Anne
"Stop. Are you crazy. Pack your bags and leave"
"Mind your own business. Who said that you could come in" Anne shouted to Stella and walked to her threateningly.
Stella was not impressed by the threat of Anne and said very calmly
"Correction. Get out right now. We'll send your stuff later".
She took Anne's arm and escorted the reluctant Anne out of the apartment.

Because of the commotion Justus already appeared in the hallway. He saw what was going on.
Stella carried over Anne to Justus and told him that this lady had to leave the castle right now and never was welcome again.
Justus brought a reluctant Anne to the front door and threw her out.

Stella went to the crying Sophia and saw a red spot on her arm. That was the place where Anne had hit her.
She helped Sophia to her feet and took her to the bathroom to cool the place. Sophia's shirt was ripped by Anne and
Stella pulled this off. Sophia had no power to prevent this. Stella very shocked. Sophia's upper body was covered in bruises.
She wanted to look at Sophia, who looked embarrassed at the ground. With tearful eyes cooled Stella the red spot
on Sophia's arm.

They went back to the living room. Stella sat with Sophia on the couch and hugged her daughter.
Sophia let her tears flow freely. Stella's first concern now was to calm Sophia. Justus came back
"I have shown Miss Anne the door. Can I do anything for you? Maybe call a doctor? Something to drink?"
Stella looked at Sophia
"Do you need a doctor?"
Sophia nodded no. To Justus she said
"Would you bring us some tea and call my wife and ask her to come home as soon as possible?"
"No don't" Sophia said, "She's so busy"
Stella looked probing Justus and who understood that he had to ignore Sophia's request.

He called Carla and tried to explain what had happened. She reported that she would come home as quickly as
possible. Justus brought the tea and nodded to Stella who understood the hint.

Sophia had already calmed down a bit.
"Will you tell me what was going on here?"
Sophie shrugged.
"How long is she hitting you already?"
Sophia shrugged again.
"Sophia, please, say something"
"For a while,"
"Why haven't you done or said something before?"
"I thought it'll go over. She's having a hard time"
"What then?"
"She has no good relationship with her parents. The cost of the study weigh heavily. Her life is so much heavier than mine"
"Have you given her money?"
Sophia shrugged again. Stella understood from this fact that Sophia had given money to Anne.
"A lot of money?"
Sophia shrugged again.
"Sophia?"
"A few times"
"How often Sophia?"
Sophia looked down again.
"How often Sophia?"
"Every month. She really could not live from her scholarship"
"Has she threatened you to get money?"
"No"
"No! She just hit you and then she got money"
Sophia blushed after this ruling.

"I should have listened to Carla," Stella said more to herself than to Sophia.
"Why" Sophia said.
"She wanted to throw her out of the castle months ago. She suspected that strange things happened here,
but I found that we are not allowed to interfere. How stupid can you be?"
"No, Mum, you should not blame your self. I wanted to end it, but I felt so sorry for her"
"Sorry for someone who hits you? Are you crazy, that's unacceptable. She never comes in again"
They drank a cup of tea in silence.

"Are you sure you don't want a doctor to look at your arm?"
Stella started the conversation again.
"No, not so bad. It will only be a bit blue, but that will go away"
"And the bruises on your soul, should someone look at those" Stella said, while she looked Sophia into her eyes.
Sophia smiled a bit embarrassed and said
"No, no need for a doctor there. You two are dealing with that excellent?" And she hugged Stella.
While Stella was holding her daughter and gently stroking her back, Carla came inside.

She immediately saw that Stella had the situation under control and sat down beside her daughter.
She looked at her arm, looked at Sophia and just asked
"How are you?"
Sophia felt tears coming again, but acted strongly.
"I am doing well. I am glad it is over"
"You want us to pack up her things or do you prefer to do that alone? Justus is bringing some boxes"
"Do you want me to do that now?" Sophia asked what doubtfully.
"Yes, those things are going to be packed in a box today and I'm going to deliver them to Anne today"
Carla said with a venomous voice.
"I do not think so" Stella said, "We will deliver them today"

The items were delivered that evening by Carla and Stella. Like two tigers they revenges their daughter.
Carla had her lawyers drawn up a presence ban. Anne has never been near the castle again and not long after
the incident she went to another academy.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.01.2011, 16:06 

Part 33

"Countess Lahnstein, Countess Lahnstein?" Sophia turned and nodded at the man. "10 minutes to go".
Sophia nodded back at the man. She glanced into the room because she heard some rumbling.
"That is so typical," she thought. She saw Susanne and Brigitte, along with Lisa and her husband Jean Paul, enter.
"Always late and always with a lot of noise" Sophia thought, because Susanne stumbled across a pair of legs.
She saw that Susanne waved at Carla and Stella. "Fortunately, it still ended well between them and I have
became a dear friend and sister." As she thought this she stroked her belly.
"Tonight after the premiere party we are going to tell them," she thought. And her eyes sought Daniel.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.01.2011, 18:54 

Part 34

Carla and Stella have talked extensively about the tragedy that had happened to Sophia.

"You told me that Anne was bad, why didn't I listened to you," Stella said
"I did say that she was bad, but you were right in saying that we should not interfere.
Of course it's terrible what happened to Sophia, but she should make her own mistakes.
We can not always protect her. However much I would want that. As soon as the boys are older,
they make mistakes. We won't be able to prevent that either and some we will not really understand.
The help of Christian will be needed there, I am afraid ", Carla giggled.
"Well he is their godfather. So let him work" Stella said.

The trip to the Maldives had done their relationship well. The country was beautiful, but they haven't
really seen much. They manly laid in the Sun lazy and talked a lot. They had planned to, once they
returned home, spend more time with each other.

Sophia had thrown herself completely on her studies and was relieved that the relationship with Anne
was finished. She was not proud that this was done through Stella interference. She herself should have
been wiser. This would never happen to her again, she had planned. For now no relationship for her.
She had completely changed her apartment for not having any memory of Anne. Luckily Anne also
went to another academy, so she no longer had to see her. What Carla and Stella said to her that night,
was never clear, but Anne has never come near her again.

She participated in the family matters again. Especially during the holiday of Carla and Stella,
she helped Elisabeth to keep the boys under control. Sebastian and Lydia soon came back to Dusseldorf.
They had a house now, but this had to be rebuilt, so they were temporarily living at the castle.
Sophia was rejoiced at their arrival. With Sebastian she always had a good relationship. Sophia plunged
again in the nightlife with friends. Of course, she spent much time on her studies, but also had some fun.
It did her good that she no longer sat continuously in her apartment and studied. Anne never wanted to go
out anymore. She probably thought that her bed was spread. Finished with Anne.

With Susanne, but also with Lisa, she had regular contact. She had not reported them the details of the end
of her relationship with Anne, it was still to private. As the holiday to France with Anne was off, she wanted
to make other plans, but Lisa had invited her to come to her. She would show her around because she had
holidays in the same period. Lisa was a teacher at a primary school and therefore had a long summer vacation.
Lisa's husband, Jean Paul, was in the military posted abroad. Lisa thus had time to spend the holidays with Sophia.
They had both been looking forward to it and mailed each other very much.

After Sebastian and Lydia were back in Dusseldorf, Carla had various tasks delegated to him. This gave her more
space and free time. She has also worked more from home. That not only gave her more time for her relationship,
but she was also spending much more time with the boys.

Although they are identical twins, they were very different. Marcus clearly had the business instincts of his father.
His academic results also pointed towards business. Julius had more interest in matters less precise.
He was a very talented horseback rider. Christian, who still managed the horse farm of the Lahnstein,
trained him personally. The dressage was clearly preferred by Julius.

Carla went riding with Julius very regular and when she was working at home Marcus's always did his homework in her office.
he boys enjoyed the presence of Carla and she loved being more involved in their lives. She noted that Sophia
more and more started living her own life. She still took part in a number of family occasions, but was also very
often in her apartment. Carla missed the presence of her daughter, but did not tell her that.
Sophia was entitled to her privacy and Carla was happy she was at least near.

With love Sophia was finished for now. After the drama Anne, she has concentrated completely on her studies.
Carla and Stella were getting worried about Sophia's focus on her study. In their sense, she had too little leisure time.
Occasionally she went horseback riding with Carla, but otherwise she locked herself in her studio and studied.

They thought out all kind off things to make her relax, but she did not really took the bait. On a Saturday night
during dinner where Sophia exceptionally was present, Carla said
"You know what I feel like doing tonight, Stella?"
"Well tell me"
"I would like to go dancing tonight. Relax in a club. We have not done that for years. What do you think we'll go dancing?"
Stella looked at her with open mouth and said,
"You're kidding. We are too old for it. In those clubs are only teenagers. That did not waiting for a couple,
in their eyes, old ladies?"
"Yes, I mean it. Sophia, do you know a great club, where we not too much fall out of place?"

Sophia had not been following the conversation and looked a bit distracted when she heard her name:
"What did you say?"
"Whether you know a great club where we do not too much fall out of place?"

While she was still dreaming a bit, she called the name of the club where she regularly came and even
had an appointment that night.
"Well, we go dancing tonight, my love" Carla said and she stood up and asked Stella to dance.

As they danced through the dining room, Sophia thought "Shit. Did I really mention the name of my club?"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.01.2011, 15:42 

Part 35

Carla and Stella went to change clothes to go to the club. They were a little giggly, because it was a while since the last time
they had been to a club. They wondered if people would look at them strangely. They were, after all, not the youngest to go to such a club.
"So what, let them look at us. We just go our own way and if we really do not like it, then we go somewhere else" Stella said.
"You're right, but then we come across someone who makes fun of us. Sophia said that name very quickly, perhaps she there too?
I do not want us to embarrass her with our presence"
"Stop at once. If, you are so upset you are ruining the whole mood. Come on, let's go and I'm sure we will have fun"

It was a big club with various departments. Because they haven't been out to a club for so long, they didn't know where to look first,
but soon they found that there really is not much had changed. Their age was no problem. There were more older people.
They danced and drank and had fun.

Carla looked to the other side of the room an saw an old acquaintance and walked toward her. Stella had just started a conversation
with someone and stayed. Someone came knocking on her shoulder and she turned around. A young man asked had her attention and said
"Hello. You are Stella Mann, aren't you?"
"Uh, yes I m, But uh"
"I recognised you immediately. You were the manager of Königsbrunn. Weren't you?"
"Yes, that was me"
"You had, at that time, a relationship with Carla von Lahnstein?"

Carla looked in the direction of Stella and saw that she was talking to a young man who was vaguely familiar to her.
She could not remember who he was but couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Yes, At that time I had a relationship with Carla von Lahnstein, but why are you asking me all these questions?"
"Well, I'm curious to know how she doing. Do you know how she is? I have seen the Lahnstein Holding is still a flourishing business,
but I have no other information. I didn't search on the Internet yet, because I just got back to Dusseldorf"
"She doing well, but why are you asking me all these questions? Who are you?"

Carla was still puzzled why the man was so familiar to her, but thought it was impolite to abruptly end her conversation.
She just looked back toward the man and saw that Stella also was puzzled, until she suddenly smiled and hugged the man.
The man introduced her to another man, who greeted her warmly. Her curiosity was now really very challenged.
She tried to end the conversation politely.

While she was walking toward Stella, she saw Sophia. She did not want to embarrass her and tried to avoid contact.
Then she saw that Sophia was in the company of a woman who kissed her tenderly. When the kiss ended Sophia saw her
and attempted to make contact with her.

"Gosh, that is a long time ago. How are you and what are you doing here in Dusseldorf?" Stella said
The man replied, "I came back because my boyfriend could get a good job as a pilot for Lufthansa. It does not matter to me where
I live because I work at home, but I thought it was nice to come back again to Dusseldorf"
"What kind of work do you do?"
"I make computer games"
"Wow, how nice. I had really never thought you would end up in that industry"
"But how are you? Do you still see Carla sometimes?"
"Yes of course. We have been married for 15 years now and have two sons besides Sophia"
"O, how wonderful that you are still together. I should call her soon. Can I have her number?"
"Not necessarily, she's here somewhere. I'll go and find her"

Carla went to Sophia and greeted her. They chatted briefly, but the woman had already walked to the bar.
"Aren't go going to introduce me to your girlfriend" Carla said.
"That's not my girlfriend"
Carla raised her eyebrows. "Than who is she?"
"Oh, Mom, just a flirt. Nothing more, not worth introducing"

Sophia had only flirts lately. After the debacle with Anne she didn't want a relationship. Then didn't let anyone really come close.
She also invited no one to her apartment. If she wanted to spend the night with someone, only in their apartments.
She only invited people over to study with them in her studio.

"Where did you leave Mum?"
"She is standing there with a man. He looks so familiar, but can not remember who he is or what is his name. I was just on my way to them"
Sophia looked at Stella. She didn't know the man. He did not even look familiar. However, she had seen him here more often with
his boyfriend, but know, no.
"Enjoy the night. See you tomorrow at breakfast. Bye Mom"

Carla went to Stella and her company.

"Carla, there you are," Stella said. Carla looked at the man. He looked at her with a radiant smile and said,
"Carlita," and hugged her.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.01.2011, 18:14 

Hi everybody,

Although it takes some time, I'll keep on translating my story with pleasure, if you want me to.

Please tell me if you want me to continue translating.

Thank you.

Martin Luther King

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC