Aktuelle Zeit: 03.05.2024, 03:28

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2011, 19:57 

20 episodes in minder dan 10 dagen.
Wat een snelheid. Voor eind deze maand zit je ook aan episode 83 zoals in de andere talen.
Chique !

20 episodes in less than 10 days.
Wow, what a speed. Before the end of the month you'll on episode 83 just like in the other languages.
Well done !

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 11.01.2011, 19:57 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2011, 19:59 

Uhm, 84 is almost ready in Dutch :lol: :lol:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2011, 20:07 

Je maakt me gelukkig !
Ik kijk er al naar uit...

You make my day !
Looking forward to it...

Bye

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2011, 20:08 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2011, 17:48 

Part 21

Carla had put Stella in a pose and was highly concentrated to make a sketch. How she had missed this.
Just stand in front of a blank sheet and start drawing. Stella noted that her mission had succeeded, but felt a bit uncomfortable.
She noticed that a this moment she was only model to Carla. That was not really her intention for this evening.

To get Carla's attention she began to move.
"Stand still" Carla said.
"Hm. It is not working" Stella thought. She stood still for a while. She began to talk to Carla:
"Shh, I have to concentrate on your right arm"
"Doesn't work either" Stella thought. Suddenly she started singing softly,

"Looking out on the morning rain. I Used To Feel So Uninspired. And When I knew I had to face another day. Lord, it made me feel so tired.
Before the day I with you, life was so unkind. But your love was the key to peace my mind. Cause you make me feel, you make me feel,
you make me feel like a natural woman ".

Carla's concentration was gone, but she kept on the appearance a little. When Stella wanted to start singing the next verse,
she looked with a grin on her face to Stella.
"Okay, I surrender. Please stop singing"
Stella was not known for her beautiful singing voice. It sounded terribly false. She walked over to her.
"What's the problem?" Carla said played seriously.
"I'm cold."
Carla went to the heating and pretended that she turned it on and went back to the easel.
Stella took the pose again and thought about her next attempt.

Carla was completely focused on her drawing. So much that she did not notice that Stella was not at her place anymore.
Suddenly she felt two arms around her. She looked down and saw that Stella's hands were opening her blouse.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"I think it's fair that I should stand here naked and you are fully clothed while studying me".
"Okay, there's a point" and Stella continued. Moments later they were both naked.

Stella went back to her seat. She took her pose again and again Carla tried to concentrate. But she was too distracted and stopped.
She went to Stella and said
"I give up, but have I already thanked you for this wonderful art studio?"
"No, you did not and then let me stand still for so long."
"Sorry, but I think I know how I can make up to you"
She began to kiss Stella and led her to the couch in the corner of the studio.

Two hours later, Carla woke up first. She woke up Stella
"Honey, wake up. Let's go to our bedroom. We need to get up early in the morning, the first guests arrive tomorrow", and kissed her.
Stella stretched, looked at the clock and was shocked that it already was this late.

They went to their suite and slept a few hours before the alarm clock sounded.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2011, 19:51 

Part 22

The next morning there was much activity at the castle. Constantin and his wife Claire would land at 9.45 hours from London.
Nico came to 12.00 hours from Mexico. Leonard and Sarah with the children at 12.45 hours from Boston.
Nathalie was already in Dusseldorf since Monday. She had some appointments in town. Moreover, she is often
flown in from Madrid. Gregor and Louise could not come because they had obligations abroad. Sebastian and Lydia
came from Berlin Saturday. Elisabeth and Sophia would arrive from Greece Saturday morning.

So they had enough time to greet family members and have their rooms ready. All other guests would arrive Saturday evening.
Despite the fact that the guests would arrive at different times, they were very busy. Stella and Sarah had picked out
the decorations and saw to it that they where applied as planned. Stella and Charlie have chosen the catering together
with the kitchen staff. Because Carla had decided to take Thursday and Friday off, she to finish some business in the
holding company. Then she had plenty of time to greet the guests and a chat with her brothers and sisters.

Sarah changed some small details in the studio, but complimented Stella on the quality of the studio and apartment.
She accidentally walked into the art studio. "Olala" she said when she saw the portrait of Stella.
"Oops, that I'll have to put away" Stella thought.

Saturday morning had finally come. Sophia and Elisabeth arrived. They were greeted by the whole family in the hall.
Sophia was pleasantly surprised when she saw that all family members were present. She was congratulated by all
with her birthday. The gifts were handed over and unpacked. When she noticed the decorations and she asked
about the purpose of this, she was pleasantly surprised that such a big party was organised for her.
Carla and Stella took her aside and asked her to come. They walked to the apartment.
"Wow" was all she could say and ran around enthusiastically through the whole apartment, she was already
planning on what furniture to buy until Carla and Stella brought her to the studio. Here she was speechless.
"Finally, a quiet space where I can study without comment from Marcus and Julius.
You have surely said that they should leave me alone here?"
"Yes, these spaces are for you and you alone" reported Carla and Stella in stereo.

It was now time for all to prepare for the party and change their clothes. Sophia went to her room to see what
Stella had chosen for her. She went to take a shower and then she would dress.

While she was getting dressed, someone knocked at the door.
"Yes, come in"
Carla came in.
"Hi Mom, what can I do for you?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to say I've missed you"
Sophia smiled and walked over to her mother. She saw that Carla was a bit down.
"Mom, what's wrong with you. Is it your health? What is it?"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 14:45 

Part 23

Carla did not know how fast she had to reassure Sophia that nothing was wrong with her health.
"No, no. It is, well, you're 18 now, and these last days all the memories come back"
"Like?"
"Well, how much Susanne and I wanted a child. The search for the right father. The pregnancy and do not forget your birth.
How everything didn't go like we planned. We had so many dreams. You were so wanted by both of us and then...."

All the time her mother was speaking Sophia was watching her with a loving look in her eyes.
"Mom, of course, everything went different like you planned. Since when does someones life or that of your child go as planned.
And Susanne, stop talking about it. I do not miss her, because I have nothing to do with her. You and Mum are my parents
and also the only ones that I want. I love you two. I do not know Susanne and I have no need to change this. Let it go"
she looked sternly at Carla here. "Mom, I mean it. Let it go" Carla looked at her and smiled..

"And now a more serious matter Mom" she looked at Carla with a serious look. Carla asked a bit cautious "Yes, what is it?"
"How the hell do I get the zipper of this dress closed?" Both laughed and Carla helped her get dressed.
It was time to go to the guests. Stella came up and the three of them walked down to them.

When she appeared at the top of the stairs, the guests began to sing to Sophia. There were quite a few fellow students who
had brought their instruments and they used them immediately. Sophia was a little embarrassed by this attention, but stood there shining.
Carla and Stella shone no less beside her. Justus came to bring them a glass of champagne. The other guests already had a glass and
they brought a toast to Sophia.

The party was great. What Stella had hoped happened. The guests mingled and at various points in the castle several jam sessions started.
Sarah enjoyed seeing the talents of Sophia's fellow students and had a large role in the whole. Sophia walked around and talked a some
words to everyone. She enjoyed that so many people had come. After a while, she also joined a number of musicians.
She and Anne had rehearsed a part together and they brought it from the stairs. They got a big applause and Carla and Stella stood there glowing with pride.

Sophia also showed her new studio apartment and to several people. She was so proud of her new home.

Around 23.00 hours the first guests wanted to go. They said goodbye to Stella and Carla, but wanted to say goodbye to Sophia as well.
She was nowhere in sight. Nobody knew where she was.
"She will be back soon. Perhaps the toilet" Stella said to Carla. Carla was a bit concerned and wanted to call her on her cell phone.
She sought her own cell phone, but could not find it:
"Oh, I must have left it in my studio, when I showed it to Nathalie" she thought, and walked to the east wing. She heard that Stella called her,
"Where are you going?"
"To the studio, to get my cell phone"
"I walk along with, then we can discuss when we should start the fireworks"

They walked through the hallway of the east wing towards the studio. Suddenly they heard noises coming from Sophia's apartment.
"What is that?" Carla said
"No idea. Let's go take a look" Stella said.

They opened the door of the apartment.
"Oh shit" both said simultaneously when they saw what or actually who caused the sound.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 15:23 

Part 24

Sophia had discussed some ideas about the styling of her apartment with Anne. Anne did not know quite what she meant,
so they went to the apartment together. As Sophia explained what she meant, Anne came closer. She suddenly kissed Sophia on her cheek.
Sophia turned to Anne and asked
"What was that?"
"A kiss"
"Yes, duh I know, but why?"
"Because, uh"
"What, Anne?"
"Okay, I think I am in love with you Sophia"
"What do you mean with I think. You're in love with me or you're not"
Anne began to stutter, but before she could say anything, she felt Sophia's lips on hers.

The kisses became more passionate. Anne tried to open the zipper of Sophia's dress, but it was a somewhat complicated closure,
as Carla had already noticed when she zipped it up. She did not give up so quickly and in the meantime continued kissing Sophia,
who happily answered the kissing. During the struggle with the zipper of the dress, she almost stumbled over some boxes,
which caused some noise.

Suddenly the door opened and they heard
"Oh shit"
They turned to the door and there were Carla and Stella. There were some glances exchanged. Carla and Stella apologised and closed the door.

"Oh shit" repeated Anne "And now?"
"Let's wait and then go back to the party," Sophia said.

"Oh shit" Carla repeated in the hallway. "And now?"
"We'll get your phone and then go back to the party," Stella said.
In the studio Stella began to giggle.
"What's so funny?" Carla said.
"Well, I think we have already seen fireworks". And they both burst out laughing. They were laughing all the way back to where Sophia and Anne
just came out of the apartment. Sophia thought they laughed at them and took Anne's hand and walked away annoyed.

Carla looked at Stella and she burst out laughing again.
"It seems that this firework has a short fuse," Stella said.
They walked back to the party giggling.

They had now agreed that the fireworks could start. Carla spoke to guests and asked them to go outside. She searched the crowd with her eyes now,
but could neither find Sophia nor Anne.

The guests went outside. Carla looked at Stella, and together they walked out. Stella first saw Sophia and pointed to Carla where they stood.
Carla went to her and Stella went to Anne who was a few feet away. As the fireworks exploded, Carla put her arm around her daughter and
whispered in her ear, "She is beautiful"
Sophia turned around abruptly, looked her mother still offended at first, but her eyes soon became softer and she said
"Yes, and also very sweet" and she put her arm around her mother.

Stella grabbed Anne by the arm and whispered in her ear "Sorry, but we did not laugh at you. It was a coincidence"
Anne was not sure how to react, but Stella said, "Come" and she walked to Carla and Sophia. Stella was standing next to Carla,
winked at Sophia and put her arm around Anne. With the four of them in a row, they looked at the fireworks.

The party lasted until late into the night, but it was more than successful.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 16:05 

Your story is fantastic. Thanks so much for posting it in English. Can't wait for what happens next :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 16:07 

Thank you very much.

I'm trying to translate all (till now) 84 parts a.s.a.p.

:theatralik:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 16:45 

Part 25

The next morning they all sat a bit tired at breakfast. It went to bed very late last night and some had a little too much to drink.
The only one who wasn't there yet, was Sophia. Marcus and Julius were whining,
"Where is she? Surely it is the agreement that we all have breakfast together"
Carla said corrective to them
"Leave her. Yesterday it was her party, she will be admiring her gifts. For this time she dispensation".
Carla and Stella knew that Anne had spent the night at the castle. Probably they wanted some time together.

Anne had indeed spent the night in the castle's, but she already left. Sophia sat in her room and had opened all the cards and letters she
had received. There were many warm greetings and congratulations. There was also an envelope from Susanne. Sophia had saved it for last,
because she doubted whether she would open it or not. Finally she opened the envelope.

The contents of the envelope touched her deeply. There was a letter from Susanne. This time no blame to the address of Carla or Stella.
It was a touching story about the life of Susanne in recent years. How she had found new happiness in France. As much as she had hoped to
have a part in the life of Sophia, she realised that it was Sophia's choice, that it didn't happen yet. She wished Sophia all success and love in her
life and hoped they ever could see eye to eye.
She knew she had to answer all the cards and letters, but she doubted about this letter and if so, what to write.

At that moment there was a knock on the door.
"Yes please"
Carla came in and saw that Anne was gone.
"Where were you at breakfast?" she asked.
"Sorry, totally forgot. I have read all the cards and letters and I totally forgot breakfast"
"Okay. Were there were nice cards and letters?"
"Yes, very nice, but also a very special one and I do not know how to react" and she handed the letter from Susanne to Carla.
Carla went to the window and read the letter with her back to Sophia. After she read the letter, she turned again. She was touched by the letter.
"This is the Susanne to whom I fell in love. All this time I hoped that she would show that to you, but the resentment was far too large.
I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but I think it is time to restore contact, even if it is only by letter or email"
"I'll think about it, thank you"
"You're welcome, but where is Anne?"
"She went home early this morning"
"And?"
"Mom!"
"Okay okay. I'm going riding this afternoon with Leonard. Are you coming to?"
"Yes, I would love to, see you later".

Carla left the room and Sophia wrote a letter to Susanne. Slowly, very slowly the contact between Sophia and Susanne began to recover
after this letter.

After the departure of all family members, life went on at the castle in the usual manner.

Sophia and Anne went searching for the right furniture and decoration of her apartment and Anne was a regular guest at the castle.
She was welcomed by Carla and Stella the family circle. Both had some reservations, because they doubted the sincerity of Anne, but it was Sophia's choice so they had to accept her.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 18:11 

Part 26

Christmas approached. Stella was busy with the preparations. They wanted to give a small dinner this year.
Only the closest friends and family living in the area. The rest of the family has already been here at Sophia's party.

Anne did not go to her parents, but remained in Dusseldorf. Sophia wanted her to come to the Christmas celebration
at the castle. Of course Carla and Stella agreed. Christmas Eve they went to church. At the request of the pastor
Sophia and Anne had rehearsed "Silent Night" and during the Mass Sophia sang the song accompanied by Anne.

After Mass they went home, where Justus had already laid the gifts under the tree. They unpacked their gifts and
had a pleasant evening. The next day was Christmas. The staff was free that day, so they cooked by themselves.
Charlie and Elisabeth prepare the main course. Stella the dessert. Carla, who never was a domestic goddess,
made the appetiser with Olli. Christian and the boys took care of the drinks. Sophia and Anne sett the table.
They enjoyed the joint preparation and meal. After dinner they sang some Christmas songs together.

After dinner they made plans for the summer holidays. Carla wanted to show Stella where her mother came from.
The property in Italy was still owned by family, but she had no real contact with them. The area was fantastic.
For the boys, there was plenty to do. Christian and Olli went to Australia this summer. Charlie and Elisabeth would
go in October. They wanted to go to Vienna. No big fuss but just nice to get away together. Sophia and Anne had no
definite plans, but thought about going to France to travel by car. Anne had her license and they could take one of
the Lahnstein cars.

While they enjoyed the anticipation Carla's cell phone rang. She glanced at the display "Susanne?"
She stood up and went to the library and answered the call.
"Hi Susanne. How are you?"
"Hi Carla. Not so good. I am waiting at Marseille airport. I'm on my way to Dusseldorf. Matthias has just called.
My father had a heart attack and is in hospital"
"What! How is he?"
"Mathias reported that it has been a very serious attack and they are still working with him. Because I have to turn
off my phone, I asked him to call you if there are developments. I hope you do not mind"
"No, no, that's fine, what time do you land in Dusseldorf?"
"Given the crowds, I am afraid that it will be late after midnight"
"Shall I come get you or did you arranged something?"
"No, I did not arrange a thing"
"What is your flight number, then we come and get you"
"Thank you, I gotta go now I have to check in. Bye Carla"
"Bye Susanne"

Carla walked back to the dining room and told what was going on. Everyone knew Arno and was shocked enormously.
Especially Charlie and Elisabeth. The festive mood was therefore immediately gone. The table was cleared.
Carla and Stella went to change clothes, because the party clothes were too cold to go outside. Sophia hesitated.
"Mom, should I come?"
"Should not, but would you like to?"
"I do not know. I hardly know him"
"Yes, but I think Susan would appreciate it if you join us and I would also like it if you come with us"
Sophia decided to go. They took Stella's Volvo and Carla drove, because she had not drunk any alcohol.
Anne did not come. She went to Sophia's apartment and enjoying herself very much.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 22:19 

:danke: ..................BEDANKT. You are doing a great job. I am being patient, but occasionally I sneak a peak at the German version and then read your translation (which helps so much).

Great story telling.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2011, 22:21 

Thanks.

And the Dutch version? :lol:

Aren't there to many mistakes in English?

Martin Luther King

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC