Aktuelle Zeit: 02.05.2024, 01:38

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.04.2011, 13:49 

Part 86

The first day was pleasant. They were welcomed and were given a small tour of the Conservatory. The group was very diverse and
international. Sophia saw some of the people she had met last night at the restaurant. During the following lunch, she joined them.

After lunch they were awarded their study plan. That was not small. The program was tightly scheduled. There was enough space
for relaxation, but she had to work hard. That afternoon they already needed to show their qualities. All of them had to go on stage
at the concert hall for their aptitude test. Sophia had no problem with that. Stage fright was strange to her. She took enough time to
warm up her voice. She sang a piece from the opera Madame Butterfly. From her classmates she got compliments after her performance,
but the trainers did not say anything. But they didn't with everybody else also.

The rest of the week they had several sessions in the concert hall in anticipation of the Masterclasses which would begin next week.
The singers all had received a song they had to study for these Masterclasses. In the various studios was thus busy practise.

It was not so terribly hot that day, so a number of students already decided to stop and go into town. Sophia felt like going with them,
but it was also nice to have time to practise and not have everyone else around her. She did not go and stayed at the conservatory.
She practised and practised with an unprecedented discipline. Until she heard her stomach growl and decided to eat.

She crossed the hall and found that almost all the studios were deserted. Back of the hall was still burning a light in a studio. The door
was open, but she heard nothing. She decided to walk there to switch the light off and close the studio. She was almost there and then
suddenly there was a sound in the studio. She heard the first notes of a cello suite by Bach. She was immediately captivated by the music
and walked slowly towards the studio. She stood there listening breathlessly. When the end approached she walked to the door to see
who played there. She was totally enchanted by the music. She looked inside and did not know what she saw.

A young man was sitting there playing the cello. It seemed he hardly touched his instrument. His hands almost hovered.
It seemed he was in another world. Sophia stood motionless looking at it. She barely heard the music. As if she was struck by lightning,
she fell totally in love of what she saw.

The man was wearing a worn cut-off jeans and worn white shirt. His skin was almost the same colour as the cello. His eyes she could not see,
because he had them closed. His hair she could not see either because he wore a loose fitting cap. It seemed like there were dreadlocks,
but she could not see properly.. The moment she thought her legs threatened to give up, he opened his eyes and looked at her. Then gave
her the most beautiful smile that Sophia had ever seen. Almost black eyes, with an unprecedented radiated kindness.

"Hello Sophia"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 20.04.2011, 13:49 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.04.2011, 15:21 

Hey,

don't speed up posting...it will run out soon, so it will be missed

;) ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.04.2011, 15:24 

Well.

You can always read it for a second time :wink:

Translation almost done. 10 to go.

:pfeif:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.04.2011, 18:41 

ok..then i'll post all comments i didn't before

;P

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.04.2011, 18:43 

:lol: :lol: :wink:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.04.2011, 21:14 

Part 87

"Uh, yes, hello"
"Did you like it?"
"Yes. I thought it was really beautiful"
"Then why did you make that noise?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, that noise"
"Oh, sorry, I think I should eat something"
"Then we should do something to avoid that noise. I have some rolls and coffee or would you rather go to a restaurant"
"I'm not sure I can wait that long. Can I have a roll of yours?"

He carefully put away his cello. Picked up his bag and took out the rolls. Poured coffee and went to Sophia.
"Shall I get another chair or shall we sit on the floor Sophia"
"On the floor is good, but how do you know my name is Sophia? And what's your name?"
"Sorry" He took off his cap. "No dreadlocks, but short black hair" Sophia thought.
"Hi Sophia. I am Daniel" and he gave her a hand.
"Hi Daniel. But now I still do not know how you know my name?"
He had just taken a bite and could not answer, but looked at her a little shy.
Sophia melted by that look. Daniel saw it and had to laugh at himself.

"I, uh, I've seen you in a number of performances and uh, in the concert hall"
"Oh, but how do you name it then?"
Daniel was a bit shy, Sophia became increasingly nervous. "What's happening to me" she thought.
"I, uh, do you want another roll?"
"No thanks"
"Okay, well, uh, there are of course not many people here during the summer and then the rumours go fast"
"What do you mean by rumours?"
"There was a rumour, that an angel had arrived for the summer course. When I looked at the sessions and have seen that angel"
"Yes, and then you must have seen me too, but I still ... What do you mean by an Angel?"
"There was an angel on stage and she sang a song from Madame Butterfly"
Sophia did not know what they say. She looked at him blushing and just smiled.

"Did the roll taste good?"
"Uh, yeah, was good"
"Okay, I know that too"
"What, that the roll was delicious"
"No, that you can not lie. The roll was terrible. Are you coming into town with? Then we go eat somewhere. I'll invite you"
"Uh, then I have to get changed first"
"No need where we are going"
"Oh, why not?"
"My aunt lives here in the city. That's where we will eat"
"Uh, at your aunt? Isn't that strange?"
"Not if you know my aunt. Come let's go"

Along the way they told each other about their studies. Why they had chosen that. What was their dream was after graduation.
But really personal things, no, that Sophia was trying to minimise.

They came to the house. Daniel reported that it was he and his aunt opened the door.
"Daniel, oops boy you're so skinny. I'm going to make food for you straight away"
"Aunt Jane wait, I'd like you to meet someone. This is Sophia"
"Sophia, hello. Ooh, I should really start to cook something, girl you're so skinny too. Come into the kitchen then we can talk
while I cook.Daniel will you pour something to drink for yourself and this little angel"
Sophia felt a little embarrassed. Now, even his aunt said angel. While Aunt Jane was cooking they talked about anything and everything.
Sophia did not tell much. She said really only said that she lived in Dusseldorf, and had two brothers. Furthermore, she said nothing about
her family. Daniel and his aunt talked incessantly.

The food was ready, Jane asked them to set the table, while she would change her clothes, because she had spilled some.
"Daniel, what is this? I think she's great, but she also started calling me an angel. Does she always cook for all your girlfriends?"
"Sophia, my aunt is great at first, second, that's her way of talking. She calls someone an angel quiet soon and third, no, you're the first
girlfriend I take here. Although, I did not know we were this far already" and he winked at her, making her blush again.
"But she was not surprised that you brought me?"
"My aunt knows that I only bring very special people here"
"Daniel stop it, we just met each other, what do you know of me?"
"I know we just met, but we have our whole life to get to know each other better "
"That's very long"
"Yes, that is long and I wouldn't miss a second of it"
"Aren't you going a bit fast?"
"Who started with girlfriend?"

Aunt Jane came into the kitchen. They had a great evening. After dinner left. Aunt Jane said goodbye to Sophia with an well meant embrace.
Daniel looked how Sophia reacted at this, but saw that she answered the embrace. Sophia felt only warmth for this woman. Daniel said goodbye
to his aunt and she whispered in his ear
"This one is special. This girl should be cherished"
"I know Aunt I know"

Daniel brought Sophia to her hotel. At the entrance, he asked:
"Can I give you a goodnight kiss?"
"Are you always so modest?"
"No, but with you I am"
He kissed her and walked away.
"Daniel, that story of the angel. That's not true, right?"
"There was a rumour, but with a slightly different wording"
"What?"
"Not relevant. I saw an angel and I still see her, See you Sophia"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.04.2011, 08:47 

Part 88

Sophia did not sleep a wink that night. She kept thinking about what exactly happened.
"Who is the man who makes me so confused? Why did he take me to his Aunt? That is not done. What's happening to me?
Why is he haunting in my head all night?"

Finally it was time to get up and go to the conservatory. The last rehearsals for this week. What she would do this weekend she did not
know yet. Sightseeing the city maybe. "Perhaps Daniel wants to show me the town? Sophia, stop it" she said to herself "You're probably
never see him again. Well maybe at the conservatory, but otherwise. No."
She packed her things and walked out of the hotel.

"Good morning, Sophia"
"Daniel, what are you doing here? Oh, sorry Good morning"
"I told you I do not want to miss second. Did you have breakfast yet?"
"Yes, I have and you?"
"I have some nice rolls with me. May I walk you to the conservatory?"
"On one condition"
"And that is?"
"This afternoon we go somewhere for lunch and not eat your rolls"
"Is that an invitation?"
"Yes, I've spent the whole evening wondering why you've brought me to your aunt, I want to know everything about it this afternoon"
"Only about my aunt or about me too?"
"Uh, well, about you too"

Sophia's hotel was near the Conservatory, so they were there quick. After the rehearsals Sophia went into the studio, because there was Daniel
playing again. He had already put away his Cello and waited until she came.
"This is a shame"
"Hi Sophia, what is a shame?"
"That you've already put away your cello"
"You can still change your mind. Then I play and you eat my rolls"
"No thanks. Are you coming?"

They had found a nice restaurant. They ordered lunch and Daniel began to tell.
"Aunt Jane is the sister of my father and my godmother. Now you know from whom I got my beautiful black tan"
"From Aunt Jane?"
"No, my father, oh, that was a joke. Then Aunt Jane visited us in Berlin"
"Berlin?"
"Oh, I haven't told you. Yes, I am from Berlin. Well, Aunt Jane was visiting from the States and .. "
"States?"
"Uh, I think I better start at the beginning. My father is American, African-American. His name is Benjamin Porter, Ben. He's from Chicago.
In the 80's he was a DJ in the house scene and had become a celebrity. Early 1990 he came to Berlin to participate in the Love Parade.
There he met my mother and stayed in Berlin"
"Wow, is he still a DJ?"
"No, now he has his own record label and is a producer. Now it's your turn"
"Oh, uh my father. My father is Lars Schneider. He was a lawyer in Dusseldorf"
"Was?"
"Yes, was. 12 years he was in an accident and died"
"I'm terribly sorry for you. Were your parents married at that time?"
"My parents?"
"Yes, your father and mother"
"I see. No, they were not married. Never have been"
"But they still lived together at that time?"
"Uh, no, they have never lived together"

Daniel noticed that Sophia had some difficulty talking about it.
"Should you go back to the academy today?"
"Nope. I'm ready for today. Master Classes start Monday. And you?"
"No, I am ready. Sophia, I want you to come with me to tonight. Friends of mine are playing in a cafe in the city. I promised them I would come,
but I also want to be with you. Will you join me?"
"What are they playing?"
"A mix of anything and everything. Very experimental. I don't like it all, but it does not matter. Are you coming?"
"Yes, I'll go with you"
"Great. Sophia, do you still want to talk, because well, I noticed a little hesitation when you talked about your parents"
"Hesitation, no. No hesitation at all, but it's a bit of a complex family"
"Ah, I will continue. Okay, my mother Caroline. My mother is a dentist. Her skin is as white as yours. She has blue eyes, almost like yours"
"Do not tell I look like your mother"
"No, no, she has dark brown hair, not blond like you and no curls like you have. She is a born and raised in Berlin. And doesn't want to live
anywhere else. And my father, well he just wants to live where my mother lives. Yes, and his sister also has to be somewhat in the neighbourhood.
So Aunt Jane came to visit my parents and met her husband there. My Uncle Franz from Vienna. He is now four years dead. Aunt Jane is, as I said,
my godmother and mainstay. All major decisions in my life, I discuss with her"
"And you take all your girlfriends to her"
"I said all major decisions. Her opinion is very important to me. No girlfriends, I've never before taken a girlfriend to my aunt"
"Never before?"
"Sophia, I, uh, "

The waiter came with the bill. Sophia stood up and paid.
"Daniel, are you coming?"
"Where?"
"Your place or mine?"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.04.2011, 17:23 

ho1291 hat geschrieben:
Part 5

"Well, if you say it like that, I think you're right. With Stella I feel safe. I'm sure she will never leave me for a man.
And women, well who can compete with me, " Carla said with played arrogance.

I already started...I guess this will be my favorite quote from your story anyway :) :)

Soo Carla...

and, so true :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.04.2011, 17:49 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you're really starting a flashback :wink:

Great

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.04.2011, 22:40 

Part 89

"Your place or mine! Isn't that a bit to fast Sophia?"
"You want to go out tonight. Then we must chance clothes. So we first go to you or we first go to me"
"I see, you're just teasing me. Okay. Then we go first to you, you get your stuff and then we go to me. I bring my cello home and you your
stuff and then we go into town"
"Oh, who's now a bit fast?"
"I told you I do not want to miss second. Are you coming?"
"On one condition"
"And that is?"
Sophia looked at Daniel with a grin, walked up to him, put her hand on his neck.
"Before we go somewhere I would first like to know something"
Daniel answered her smile with the same grin and said,
"Oh, what do you like to know then?"
"Well, that goodnight kiss you gave me yesterday, was not so spectacular. I first want to know if ... "
Before she could continue talking, Daniel kissed her with an unprecedented passion. Her knees almost buckled, but he held her. He ended the kiss
and looked at her.
"And?"
"Spectacular"
Daniel took her hand,
"Are you coming?"
"Yes, I am"

They went to Sophia's hotel. She grabbed some clothes and some toiletries, so she could shower before they went to the pub. Then they went to
Daniel's apartment. That was in the city, near Aunt Jane's home.

"Welcome to my palace. Enter, fair lady"
"Okay, special"
"Sorry, but I'm already packing stuff. After the summer I go back to Berlin. Now that I finished my studies, I want to go back. I have really enjoyed
my stay here, but never intended to stay here. Sit down, then I get you something to drink. Water?"

While Daniel went to get some water, Sophia looked around. On the bookshelf next to the books were some pictures. She looked at the them.
Apparently that were Daniel's parents. In addition, there was a picture of Daniel with a young woman who resembled him.
"My sister, Monica. She is four years older than me. She lives with her husband and son in Berlin"
"How old are you?"
"27 and you?"
"26"
"Again something that fits together. Want to go to town or we stay here and talk some more?"
"What do you prefer?"
"Uh ...." And he winked at her "You know what we stay here. It's quieter than in town because I am very curious about those complex family relations
of yours. Then I'll cook something for us, before we go to the concert. Okay?"
"Okay, but I want to know if it was coincidence"
"What ... ... ... mm"
Now it was Sophia's turn to kiss Daniel.
"Okay, no coincidence"
"Wow"
"What?"
"Well, uh, you also kiss spectacular"
Sophia grabbed Daniel's hand and took him away.
"Where we going?"
"To that, what is that? A couch? Then I'll tell you about my complex family"

"Good. Let me start from the beginning. My parents have never had a relationship other than friendship. The reason is that my father was heterosexual
and my mother not, or in fact my mothers not"
"Mothers?"
"Yes, I have a father and three mothers"
"Go on three, I think one is a quite a challenge, but uh why 3"
"My mother was married to Susanne. They wanted to ... "
"Wait, Susanne, ah of course father heterosexual mother not. Your mother is a lesbian"
"Bingo. Well Mom and Susanne wanted a child. After much fuss, they decided to ask my father if he wanted to be the donor. My mother and father already
knew each other for a while. He did not want to be a donor. He wanted to be a father. They also found that a good idea. Before my birth, the marriage of my
mother and Susanne was over. When I was 3, my mother and Stella, my Mum got married. They wanted another child and my father to. He is also the father
of my brothers. Complex?"
"Well not so much. So you're raised by three mothers and one father"
"No, not quite. I've always lived with my mother and mum. They raised me. My father lived in Munich, but later came back to Dusseldorf. Of course he also
played a role, but we have never lived with him"
"Okay, Mother 1 and 2 I in the picture. Stella and ..?"
"Carla. My mother's name is Carla"
"Okay, Carla and Stella. Are they still together?"
"Yes, absolutely. They can not live without each other. Stella is also the biological mother of my brothers"
"Well, Carla, Stella and Lars. And Susanne, dis she had a role in your upbringing?"
"Do you know what is so strange. I have never discussed this with anyone outside my family"
"Do you want to stop?"
"No, I do not. I'd like some more water"

Daniel poured some water.
"Thank you. Susanne. Susanne had no significant role in my upbringing. Shortly after the divorce, she left for France and our relationship was very difficult"
"Was?"
"Yes, eventually it turned out fine, but that happened when I was 18"
"Really turned out fine?"
"Yes, we have a good relationship. We talked a lot and Susanne and her wife Brigitte are part of our family. I only regret that that did not happen before"
"Why?"
"You know. I love my mother and Mum very much, now I also love Susanne"
"So what?"
"Oh, it's just a shame that we do not previously gotten to know each other, then she would have been more a mother to me. That was the intention after all.
It hurts her and well me too. Why am I telling you this?"
"Because I ask?"
"Yes, but there were more people who ask me about my family, but ... "
"Are you okay?"
"Yes I am"
"Sophia"
"Yes"
"I do not know whether this is the right time, but I'll say it anyway. The moment I first saw on that stage, I really thought I saw an angel. I, uh, I was falling
in love with you"
"Was? "
"No, not was, I'm still in love with you. I uh, this has never happened to me. I just want to be with you, I want to know everything about you. It hurts me so to
see you so sad. Sophia, I..."
"Shhh. I know exactly how you feel and think. I heard you and wanted to know who was playing so sensitive and beautiful. When I saw you I thought that
heaven had sent an angel. I can not stop thinking about you. Daniel, I ... .. mmmm"

"Spectacular?"
"Spectacular"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.04.2011, 17:58 

Part 90

"Morning Daniel, same as yesterday. 4 rolls and 2 croissants?"
"Morning Mrs. Müller. Please. May I today also have that marzipan rose?"
"Of course. You really got it this time or am I mistaken?"
"Is it that obvious?"
"Boy, your floating. I haven't seen you like this in all those years"
"Oh Mrs. Müller. I'm so happy"
"Here is your breakfast. Go back to her quickly"

"Morning, my angel. Wake up. Breakfast is almost ready"
"Mmm. Morning. Just a little while"
"No, come on, breakfast is almost done"
"I'm coming. Just a quick shower"

Sophia showered, put on a T-shirt, brushed her teeth and went into the living room. The table was set. The breakfast was ready. The smell of coffee
came to meet her. Daniel was in the kitchen squeezing oranges. She walked toward him. Put her arms around him.
"Morning, sweetie. Mm that all looks good"
"Morning, sleepyhead. Sit down. Do you want coffee?"
"Yes please"
"Sophia, what do you do today? Oh, no, I know that look. No, no, today we are really going outside. No, I mean it. Sophia, it's Sunday. You haven't
been outside since Friday"
"You've also just bought food!"
"Yes, but uh well you have to get to the Masterclass tomorrow and all your clothes are here in the laundry or in your hotel. Moreover, your cell phone
is empty since Friday. You gotta get some stuff in the hotel"
"Yes, you're right. After breakfast we go to my hotel to get my stuff out"
"All?"
"Yes, why not. Or am I going too fast?"
"Nonsense. I want to be with you, you want to be with me. No, we're going to get your stuff and you stay with me"

After breakfast they went to the hotel. They went inside.
"Countess Lahnstein, there you are at last!"
"Countess?"
"Shh. What's going on?"
"Your mother has called several times. She could not reach you and we did not know where you were"
"Oh, uh, can I have my key. I'll call her from my room. Thank you"

"Countess Lahnstein? I thought you name was Schneider? And Countess?"
"Sorry Daniel, but uh well you did not ask and well I never tell and certainly not immediately. Do you mind?"
"Well no, but uh ... "
"We go to my room and then I first call my mother and then I'll explain"
" ... "
"Daniel?"
"Yeah, uh. Yes it's okay"

"Hi Mom, I hear you had called"
"Sophia, where were you? Your cell phone immediately gives the voice mail. The hotel staff said you haven't been in the hotel for few days. I was worried.
Where were you?"
"Sorry Mom. I was with friends and my phone was empty. Sorry I should have called you, but uh is there anything?"
Daniel looked at her now with a quizzical look.
"No, not particularly. I just wanted to talk to you and wish you good luck with your Master classes. They start tomorrow, don't they?"
"Yes. That's right. Thank you. Everything all right at home?"
"Yes, everything all right with Mum and me. We hardly see Julius, he is with Claudia all the time or works in the stud. Marcus has finally decided to go
to Italy with friends and is now gone and Sophia uh are you listening?"
"Yes, sorry Mom. May I call you back later, there's someone waiting for me"
"Well, if there is no other option. But you will call?"
"Yes, Mom I'll call you. See you later"
"Yes until later Sophia"

Carla was starring at her cell phone a bit baffled.
"What's the matter? Why are you looking so surprised?"
"Stella, this was a bizarre phone call. Sophia finally calls and then she actually said nothing"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, she had nothing to tell"
"Sophia and nothing to tell, that's impossible!"
"Yes, I thought so too, but I had the feeling I was fobbed off. She said she would call me back"
"Oh, do not worry. She will be very nervous for that masterclass tomorrow. What do we, do you want to continue or aren't you concentrated anymore?"
"What, uh, oh let's first get something to drink. Tea or so and then I'll continue with painting. I lost my concentration a bit, but am very satisfied so far"
"Okay, I'll put on robe"
"Why?"
"Because, no Carla, your kidding. It is far too hot"
"Then I'll turn the air condition a bit cooler"

Sophia was packing her things to. Daniel watched.
"Sophia, what was that? Countess? Lahnstein rather than Schneider?. You don't tell your mother anything about me?"
"Daniel. I never said that I my name is Schneider And why should I say I am a Countess?"
"No, but .. wait, was not form the Lahnstein Holding?"
"You know that?"
"Yes. They have an office in Berlin, haven't they?"
"Uh, I think so, yes. Why?"
"Well, uh yeah, I do not know"
"Am I not myself because I am a countess and a von Lahnstein?"
"No, sorry I do not mean that. But why didn't you say her anything about me?"
"Honey. I don't want to share you yet. Yes, I am a Countess. Yes, I am a von Lahnstein, but for you I am Sophia. Will you help me shut this suitcase?"

They brought the suitcase and Sophia's other stuff to Daniel's apartment.
"Sophia, I want to show you Schönbrunn this afternoon. Not the palace for that we have too little time, but the park. There we have more opportunity to talk"
Sophia noticed that Daniel was a bit disappointed and took her hand luggage.
"Daniel, wait a minute hear, I must look in my bag, yeah found. Daniel I have here a picture of my family"
"Ah, not so difficult to guess who your mother is. Same curls, same smile, same blue eyes, almost as big"
"Well not exactly. My mother always wears high heels, so I'm bigger"
"And that's Stella?"
"Yes, and on the left my brother Marcus and on the right my brother Julius"
"You do have some similarities, although you look like your mother very much, you can tell that they are your brothers. Got more pictures?"
"Yes, on my laptop, but do you want to see them now, or?"
"No, tonight. Now we go to the park "

Luckily it was not such a hot day, so they saw much of the park. Daniel absolutely wanted to go through the maze, but Sophia did not really liked it to be
in a maze. Daniel managed to convince her and held her hand the entire route. The reason he wanted to go through the maze, was that there were so many
corners where he could kiss her undisturbed. Sophia's fear was quickly gone. Of course they looked at the large amount of fountains. Daniel continued to
take pictures of Sophia in the park. Sophia found the Roman ruins very impressive was looking at them attentively, until she felt she was being watched.
She turned and saw that Daniel was looking at her. The look in his eyes was full of love and warmth. She smiled at him,
"What?"
"Nothing"
"Your eyes say something else"
"Uh"
"Daniel, you're not going to get shy, aren't you?"
"No, uh, I, uh. Sophia I do not know what is happening to me. I, uh, I've never loved anyone like I love you. Sophia. I love you"

Sophia walked up to him. Took his hand and took him away.
"I love you too. How much?"
"Sophia, we can not do this here. There are people everywhere"
"So what!"
"But Countess!"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.04.2011, 07:30 

Part 91

"Hi Mom. Sorry I haven't called before"
"Sophia, what's going on? You do not call. I have called the hotel and they told me you have to left the hotel. I get only the voice.."
"Mom, stop. Where are you at home or in the holding?"
"At home, why?"
"Is Mum around?"
"Yes, why?"
"Will you call her and put the phone on the speaker?"
"Sophia, you're making me nervous. What's going on?"
"Nothing serious. Is she there yet?"
"Yes, wait a minute ... ... ... ... you hear me?"
"Sophia, do you hear me?"
"Yes, I hear you both. Okay. Uh, first of all sorry that I haven't called. But, well, I'm so happy"
"With the Master Classes?"
"No, Mom, I think, no I'm sure. I've met the love of my life"

Carla and Stella looked at each other surprised. They had all expected anything, but not this.
"Are you still there?"
"Yes, yes, tell, who is it?"
"His name is Daniel, he now lives in Vienna but has graduated and goes back to Berlin, he is now playing volleyball with friends but he'll be home soon
and then we go back to his aunt because she lives in Vienna and she's so cute and oh yeah he has a sister and "
"Sophia. Breath" Carla said as she and Stella looked at each other smiling.
"Sorry, but I'm so happy"
"That's clear, honey. I didn't really understand or understood much. His name is Daniel?"
"Yes. He comes from Berlin, but has studied in Vienna. He is ready now and goes back to Berlin"
"And who was so cute?"
"His aunt. She lives here in Vienna. She is so cute"
"Have you already visited his family?"
"No, only his aunt. We have eaten there the first day we met"
"You knew her?"
"No. Why?"
"Well, because she invited you to dinner"
"No, she has not invited me. Daniel took me there and well, she thought we were both too thin and started cooking"
"Too thin? Have you lost so much weight?"
"Oh no. But when you see her, everybody looks thin"
"Okay, back to Daniel. He is a graduate. In what?"
"Cello. He is so sweet. I'm so happy"
"And you already live together, I understand?"
Stella looked at Carla and gestured that she had to stop.
"Oh well live together. I was not much in the hotel, so I only brought my stuff. But why?"
"You're right Sophia. If you're so in love, you just want to be together. Will you still attend the Masterclasses?"
"Yes Mum. Daniel also regularly watches me. He uses the studio to play here. Once you get back from Greece, we make an appointment so that
you can meet him"
"Will we still see you before we go?"
"Yes, I come home as planned, because Daniel has been busy packing. He returns to Berlin. His parents live there too. When he goes back I do not
know, but I'm in about 2.5 weeks home. You'll leave a week after that, don't you?"
"Yeah, we do. Marcus is also in about 2.5 weeks home. Then we have a full house again, temporarily anyway"
"Yes, you now have the whole house to yourself. And like it?"
"It is quiet, but we are enjoying ourselves fine"
"I was not afraid of that. I'll call soon. Now I have to go, I'll have to do some ironing. Until later. Bye Mama, Bye Mum"
"Bye honey, take care of yourself"
"I will, bye"

"Did she just say she was ironing the laundry?"
"Yes, I think so. Wow, Carla, our Sophia has found the love of her life. What are you doing?"
"Going on the Internet booking a flight"
"What?"
"I'm going to Vienna. I want to see him"
"Oh no, you are not"
"Stella. I want to see him. I am going to Vienna"
"Carla, she called. Everything is good. Great even. We do not go. In about 2.5 weeks, she returned home and then we have all the time.
We now leave her alone"
"But ... "
"No but, we stay here. If she wants us to come she would have said. Let her enjoy"
"...."
"Carla, don't go sulking now. Let her be. If you're in love if you're not really waiting for your parents to come"
"But ... "
"Let's go do something to change your mind. Drink coffee with Charlie?"
"Okay, you're right. Charlie is good"

"Daniel Porter"
"Hey son, how are you?"
"Dad, hi, good. I just came from volleyball and I am on my way home"
"Good. Listen there is a bus coming Vienna next week to deliver some equipment at a club. They can take some of your stuff with them on the
way back. Furniture etc, you will not need much for your last weeks, right?"
"Uh, dad. Something has changed here"
"Why? Are you not coming back to Berlin?"
"Yes, but not yet"
"What's going on then?"
"Dad. I uh, "
"Daniel, what's going on?"
"Well Dad, I found the love of my life. She is here in Vienna for a summer course at the conservatory. She will be her for another 2.5 weeks and
well, she lives with me now"
"Okay, we'll arrange something else for your stuff"
"Is that all you have to say?"
"Son, I crossed an ocean for the love of my life, then your stuff can stay in Vienna a little longer. What's her name?"
"Her name is Sophia. Dad, she's great. When I first saw her I immediately fell in love. I do not know what's happening to me"
"Well son, that is the fate of the Porter men. You live your life, have fun and then Boom, it hits you. What is she studying at the conservatory?"
"Vocal, Opera. Dad, she's so beautiful. She is so sweet. I, uh, she's an angel"
"What did Aunt Jane say?"
"How do you know I've been there with her. Did she call you?"
"Yes, but not about this. Son, you always go to her when it comes to important matters. Well what she said?"
"This one is special, this girl should be cherished. And yes, then of course she cooked for both of us because she thinks we're too thin"
"Okay. Food is always good. And remember son, if my sister says so, then she should be special. Where does she come from and don't tell me
she from America"
"No, from Dusseldorf"
"Okay, Than I'll go arrange a bus to Dusseldorf"
"Dad, Isn't that a bit quick?"
"When did you say she's going home"
"In about 2.5 weeks"
"Okay. In about three weeks a bus to Dusseldorf. I'll go arrange it"
"Dad!"
"We'll talk son. Now go to your girl quickly"
"Dad"
"Yes"
"I love you"
"I love you too son, but now I have to stop , because your mother is looking at me, asking me what's going on"
"Okay Dad, give her a kiss from me"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.04.2011, 08:11 

Part 92

"What time are you home today?"
"I think at 13.00. You're not coming today?"
"No, I'm going shopping. Do you need anything?"
"Shampoo is low. What are we doing this afternoon?"
"I go shopping and after that I am going to do some cleaning here, Sophia"
"Wait until I get back, then we do it together and oh, my cell phone rings. Mum, morning"
"Morning Sophia. I'm sorry to bother you, but I've tried"
"What Mum?"
"I can not stop her. She immediately wanted to come to Vienna. I was able to stop her, but I was so stupid to take her to Aunt Charlie"
"What do you mean Mum?"
"Oh, your mother wanted to book a flight and come to you right after you had called us. That I could prevent. As a distraction I thought we
could go the Charlie to drink coffee. Not a good idea. Charlie asked why we weren't in Vienna yet"
"You mean you're coming to Vienna?"
"Well, your mother in any case is coming"
"Oh, uh, but, well. Mum you will surely come with her. Please, now she is coming, please come along"
"If you want to. I'd like to come"
"When will you come over?"
"Tonight at 18.00 we should land in Vienna. Sophia, I'm sorry that it failed to change her mind"
"Mum, that's okay. We have no guestroom for you here"
"No, we're going to a hotel. I'll call you where we stay"
"That's good. See you tonight Mum"

"What's wrong Sophia?"
"Oh, I had expected this. My mom can not control herself. She comes to Vienna. She wants to meet you"
"Oh your, uh. Here?"
"I'll go to the Conservatory. You go shopping. If I come back we'll clean the house together. Phew, I knew she was coming"
"Oh Sophia, that does not matter. Go now. I clean up the breakfast table"
"Yes, well then I'll go"
"Hey, don't I get a kiss?"
"Oh, of course, I'm a bit confused"

Daniel went shopping. Not knowing exactly what was going to happen tonight, he bought enough to cook. After he had put away the groceries,
he started to clean up the apartment. He did not know where to begin, because so much was already packed into boxes. He stood there looking
around a bit helpless when his cell phone rang.

"Dad. Hi. What's that noise in the background?"
"Hi Daniel, well, that's because I'm at the airport. Son, I'm sorry but I have tried"
"What Dad?"
"To stop your mother, but did not succeed. We're standing at the airport and are coming. She wants to see Sophia"
"Ah, well then we will have a lot of guests"
"Why?"
"Sophia's mothers are on their way too"
"Mothers?"
"Yes. Sophia's mothers"
"What do you mean?"
"Sophia's mother is a lesbian and is married to her Mum"
"Right. Uh, should I tell your mother in advance or shall we surprise her"
"That's up to you Dad. What time does your plane land?"
"16.00 hours"
"Her mothers plane at 18.00. Maybe you should first go to Aunt Jane, than I'll call you what time they're here, or should we do it differently?"
"We're going to Aunt Jane, call me when you've spoken to Sophia, or is she with you now?"
"No but she can come home any moment now. Call me when you are here"

"Hi, honey, oh you've already done a lot"
"Yes, sit down"
"What wrong?"
"Sophia, I'm afraid that my mother is just as bad as your mother"
"What do you mean? No, their coming too?"
"They are already underway. They land at 16.00, but my father has promised that he will first go to Aunt Jane. Sophia, what do we do. Clean up
the lot here and then receive them all here or we meet with them in a restaurant?"
"I think I choose option 3"
"Option 3? I have only mentioned 2. What is option 3?"
"Run! Now"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.04.2011, 11:16 

I do so love your sense of humor! This is so totally Carla. I am looking forward to the next snippet. Keep up the awesome work. Happy Easter. Ciao

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC