Aktuelle Zeit: 15.05.2024, 18:40

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.04.2011, 01:23 

:knuddel:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 09.04.2011, 01:23 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.04.2011, 09:32 

Part 70

The first results of Elisabeth's recovery were promising. The paralysis was less, but her speech was still gone. The schedule Marcus
and Julius had made worked well. Elisabeth got many visitors, but everyone still had time to get the last things settled before Christmas
because there was still much to be done. They only had three more weeks to prepare all the rooms, to decorate the castle in the
Christmas mood and prepare the funeral ceremony.

Erika and Lara still weren't in Dusseldorf. There was a lengthy strike at the airports in Greece and they were unsure whether they would
come by car. Nina had made herself comfortable in the castle and helped Stella as much as possible with the preparations. Nico arranged
the funeral with Carla, but Carla was very busy at the holding, as always at the end of the year. Sophia would, like every year, on Christmas Eve
sing with the choir in church, and had to rehearse with them regularly.

The only ones who were not terribly busy were Marcus and Julius so they tried to take over as many tasks as possible for the Foundation from
Stella. Because they were all so busy they at least tried to have dinner together. This worked reasonably. During the dinner some issues
were discussed.

This evening Stella wanted to discuss how they would arrange this year's Christmas meal. The staff were as usual on holiday and they would cook
themselves. While Stella was explaining her plan, they were suddenly startled by the sound of a roaring laughter in the hall. They looked at each
other quizzically, till Marcus and Julius simultaneously said; "Brigitte?".

They walked into the hall and there were indeed Brigitte and Susanne. Brigitte kept laughing and they now understood why. Susanne was covered
with snow. She had slipped and looked like a snowman.
"What a surprise. What are you doing here so early?"
"Oh, we thought you could use some help, so we have decided to come earlier. All the way up here we had no problems with the snow and then I
step out of the car and I slip. And she isn't any help. You should think she'd be worried, but instead she is just laughing" Susanne said, but when
she saw the faces of others, who could hold their laughter with difficulty, she understood what she must look like.

They greeted each other warmly. After all they all knew each other. The only ones who did not know each other were Nico and Brigitte, but before
someone had the chance to introduces them Nico went to Brigitte
"Finally we meet, I've heard so much about you, I'm Nico"
"Ah, Nico, Carla's sister" and in her usual way she hugged Nico, who looked a bit surprised, but liked Brigitte immediately.

"We were just having dinner. Do you want to join us?" Stella said.
"Yeah, I'd love to I'm a bit hungry" Susanne said "and Brigitte, well, she can always eat. Isn't that true sweetie"
"Yes, but I can handle it now"
"You look really good. How much weight did you lose?" Stella said.
"10 Kilo. Thanks to these guys" and she looked at Marcus and Julius.
"Why? What did we do?" They asked.
"I do not want to be so terribly embarrassed again. Last year at Christmas when I skated with you I was a complete loser. I've practiced all year and now
I want revenge"
"I'm a great skater. What do you think Brigitte, you and me against them" Nico said.
"O Come on. We will kill you to on the track" the boys cried out loud.

Nina and Sophia in the meantime told Susanne, the latest news regarding Elisabeth. Stella just sat there a bit quit. Carla saw it.
"Stella is it all a bit too much to you?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, one after the other is coming sooner as planned. That ruins your whole planning and because you're sitting here a bit quit, I thought that
might be a problem for you"
"No, it's a bit crowded yes, but so far everyone helps out. They ask a lot, because they want everything to fit into my schedule, but no I love it"
"Really?"
"Yes, as long as I occasionally have my moments during the day and we in the evening have moments for us, I am doing fine"
"Stella, are you in Marcus schedule tomorrow?"
"No, you?"
"Me neither. An important meeting tomorrow afternoon has been cancelled. Shall we have lunch together at Schneiders?"
"Sounds like a good plan" and they gave each other a kiss, and then they noticed that they were involved in a conversation.
"What?"
"We just talked about our apartments and Brigitte and Susanne also find it ridiculous that we can not move in right now"
"Oh, that can be, but it's a birthday present and as you know you get that on your birthday and not a day earlier. So gentlemen, February 22 you
get the keys to your apartment and not one day earlier"
"Oh," Susanne said,"Carla used to forget everything, Those keys you'll find one of these days"
"Well, Susanne, you know me well, but I know myself well too and therefore Stella has the keys" and again Brigitte's roaring laughter filled the room.

After dinner Susanne and Brigitte wanted to change clothes. Nina and Nicole went to the hospital. Stella, Carla and the kids minded their own business.
They had agreed to spend the evening together with a drink when everything was done.

Carla and Stella were already in the living room. The fireplace was burning, the drinks and snacks were ready. One after another came back and into the
living room. Susanne and Brigitte came inside almost simultaneously with the boys. Nico and Nina not much later. Only Sophia wasn't there yet.
Susanne eventually decided to get her.

Sophia was in her studio and did some vocal exercises. Before Susanne went inside, she stood there for a while to watch Sophia. Sophia finally saw her
and motioned her inside.
"Hey, how long were you standing there watching?"
"A while. I could not hear you but the way you stand there singing, wow, like it is no effort at all. Very relaxed"
"Thank you. This has cost me the most trouble. Not showing the effort"
"How are you?"
"Good. Of course I'm worried about grandma, but I'm doing well"
"What about love?"
"O please. Sure sometimes I meet someone I like or vice versa, but really love, no. I had a friend last summer, Totally in love, but the summer was not
over yet and the boredom hit me. He never wanted to go somewhere, not a bar, not a cinema, but only at his home on the couch because it was so
convenient because I happen to have a car, Pff, I was soon done with it"
"Oh, Girl. You will find your true love. Look at me, look at Carla. Look at, oh, I only realise now, where is Nico's boyfriend?"
"Over and out"
"Ai"
"Yes, say that again. Shall we go, I think they are waiting for us?"

They had a nice evening all together, especially after Erika had called that the strike was over and she finally would come to Dusseldorf tomorrow with Lara.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.04.2011, 09:22 

Part 71

Brigitte and Susanne had spoken with Stella that morning and offered her to take over the organising of the Christmas meal. Stella first had protested,
because for them it was a holiday and now they had to work. Brigitte and Susanne did not want to hear any protest. They even made a menu with not
too complicated recipes.

Carla was still reading some documents at her office in the Holding. She and Stella would have lunch at 13.00 in Schneider's. She had already called
Charlie and ordered a table. She wondered if now was the right time to tell Stella what Julius was planning. At the same time, she wondered if there
ever would be a right time. Stella took it all so quietly that her family would soon engulf the castle. The only relative of Stella who was coming was
Christian. She could not concentrate on her work and decided to make some phone calls.

Sophia stood on the schedule for this afternoon. She was going to Elisabeth with Susanne. She had already bought all the Christmas presents, except
for Nina, Erika and Lara. She had no college today and wanted to buy these gifts this morning and Susanne came along, so they could spent some time
together and talk. They were done faster than expected, but because they were going to the hospital, they didn't want to return home first.
"What shall we do? I don't feel like staying in the city and walk around in this weather. Shall we go somewhere to have some coffee?" Sophia said.
"You know what I would like to see it again? As you know, I use to live in the Penthouse of the Holding with your mother. Does it still exist?"
"Uh, yes, but it is not used. I think it is a bit used as storage"
"Do you think Carla will find it annoying if we just show up in the holding company?"
"No, I don't think so. We are not staying long anyway. Let's go"

They walked into the elevator. Susanne found it rather strange. She used to be here so often and when once she lived here, daily. She had never been back.
It tickled a bit in her stomach. When they came out of the elevator, they saw Carla sitting at her desk. She telephoned and it looked like a pleasant
conversation. She did not see them. Sophia waited until the phone call was finished and knocked on the door.
"Yes, Hey, that's a surprise. Susanne, you too?"
"Yes, Sophia thought you would not mind"
"Of course not. Do you want coffee, I'll order some"
"Please"
"Do you have all the gifts now. Sophia?"
"Yes, it took some searching, but I have everything now. Mom, Susan wanted to see Penthouse again, can she?"
"Uh, yes, but it is not used. I think it is a bit used as storage" Carla said and she looked at Susanne a bit surprised:
"We'll wait for coffee and then I'll bring you. Ah, there's the coffee"
Sophia's cellphone rang.
"Sorry, but I have to take this call. The conductor of the choir" and she walked in the hallway to make the call.
"Do you think that is a good idea, Susanne, to go to the penthouse?"
"Yes, why not"
"Well, we didn't live there very long and it was not really the happiest time"
"Oh, you know Carla, when I see how you have built your life and I mean, you and Stella, I do not think I could have done that. The life at the castle, no,
I do not think I could get used to living there and the work of Stella and I could not do that, let alone want it. I have so much admiration for her, how she
has organised everything on the castle, how she managed to turn that large, cold castle into a warm home for your family and still is able to make some
time for herself. No Carla, the more I, we come to you, the more I realise that sooner or later it would have gone wrong between us. I am happy with Brigitte
and our world in Marseille, you're happy with Stella and your family in your world"
"You might be right, but ... "
"Carla, stop it. Look at that photo on your desk. All the faces on that photo show happiness ans love. Carla, it's done, we are both happy. That I've missed
so much of Sophia is my own fault. You never stood in my way, so stop thinking that gloomy"
"Oh, that must be the Christmas time and circumstances. You're right. I love my family and Stella so much. I would not know how I would have to manage
without her. Maybe I'm not telling her that as much as a should. She is to quiet in all this chaos and emotions"
"Well, I can not help you there, that you'll have to settle with Stella"

Sophia came back.
"Shall we go to the Penthouse? Mom, are you coming too?"
"No, you go. I'm having lunch with Stella, but I have to do something before that"
"Oh, shall we have lunch with them, Susanne?"
"No we don't Sophia, We are going to have lunch together"
When they walked away, Susanne turned around and winked at Carla, who answered that with a grateful smile.

Stella was already waiting for half an hour in Schneider's. Carla was not there yet, so she talked some with Charlie, but soon she did wonder where Carla was.
Not that she was afraid that Carla had forgotten her, but because of the snow, the roads were very slippery and she was worried. Charlie noted that Stella was
worried, and tried to reassure her, but it did not really work until she was able to announce that Carla came in. Charlie was still impressed by the look that
both Stella and Carla got when they saw each other.
"What took you so long? I was worried because off the chaos on the roads" and gave Carla a kiss.
"I had another errand to make, but do not worry, I took a taxi. I just say hello to Charlie and then we'll have lunch"
Carla and Charlie greeted each other warmly and spoke briefly about the developments at Elisabeth, and Charlie brought them to their table.

They ordered their lunch and enjoyed the food and each others company.
"Stella, I know that at present most of the work lies with you"
"Carla, the holding is also a madhouse at the end of the year"
"True, but normally the Christmas season already is busy for you and now because of Elisabeth's illness, even more. Also because my family comes here"
"Yes, but so far everyone assumes duties from me. This morning Susanne and Brigitte have taken over the planning of Christmas dinner from me"
"Stella, I know that everyone helps you. That seems to me no more than normal, but still, I see you ,occasionally, sitting there and you thoughts are who
knows where. I've noticed myself that it occasionally is too much for me too. Stella, I love that my family is coming and some already are here, but I miss
something"
"What do you miss?"
"I miss us. We hardly have time for each other and as it stands, it's going to be busier in the coming weeks and some of our guests will not go home for a
while"
"I miss us too, but if we occasionally agree on a lunch like today, we at least have that time. We can not leave now, you know that"
"No, we can not leave, but we can do this" and she gave Stella an envelope.
In the envelope were 8 tickets for a wellness centre.
"This allows us for the next 4 weeks at least a few hours away together"
"Oh, Carla, this is great, exactly what we need. When did you do this?"
"I think I was a little late, wasn't I"
"Great idea, how did you come up with this?"
"Honest"
"Always"
"This morning I received an unexpected visit from Sophia and Susanne. Sophia had to make a phone call and then Susann and I just talked a bit. During this
conversation I realised again how I take you and everything you do for granted. But it isn't, and I do realise that. Stella, I love you"
"Carla, uh, I think I am getting a bit shy. Gosh, I really do not know what to say"
"How about, I love you too?"
"Yes, sorry, yes an awful lot, oh Carla I am so looking forward to this"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.04.2011, 14:24 

Part 72

Nina glanced continually at the departure and arrival site of Dusseldorf airport. It did not look good. The snow was now very intense.
It appeared that the airport would close anytime. Erika and Lara weren't lucky. Nina felt very at home with Carla, Stella and their family.
Especially now that Susanne and Brigitte were also there, but she missed Lara, but especially Erika enormous. Yes, there it was
Dusseldorf airport closed due to the snow.

She had tried several times to call Erika or Lara, but got their voicemail every time and she had no idea where they could be. She had
called the hotel and they told her they had left. She began to get worried. Fortunately she was not alone at the castle. Everyone was
gone except for Brigitte.

What a blessing Brigitte had been for Susanne. She could still remember like it was yesterday. Not long after Susanne had gone to Marseille
after the separation of Carla, she suddenly stood at their doorstep. Erika talked with Susanne night after night. They had not seen each other
for a long time, but in times of need you go looking for family again. Look at how in turned out today, here in Dusseldorf. Of course it was
painful for Erika to see her niece so sad, but she didn't take a side party. They didn't know Carla yet and the details of the divorce they
were not known to them, but they could comfort her.

The years after that Susanne turned into a bitter woman. They tried to talk her, but it did not really help. Meanwhile, they have met Carla and
have gotten to know her better. During their world travel Carla and Stella had decided to finally get acquainted with Nina and Erika and had
come to Thessaloniki. They immediately liked each other. Partly because Carla and Stella were so relaxed without the stress of the home front.
They eventually stayed one month, they got to know each other well. They found each others company very pleasant. During those month
Erika and Nina also regularly took care of Sophia when Carla and Stella wanted to go somewhere together. The bond between the two families
was close, although they did not see each other that often.

At one point Susanne realised that they had good contact with each other, which made her even more bitter, but that had gone too far Erika thought.
She had gone to Marseilles without notice with the intention to tell Susanne her opinion. To her surprise she found Susanne in the company of Brigitte.
Susanne was herself again, Brigitte had given her back joy in life, and the bitterness was gone. When eventually the contact between Carla, Susanne
and Sophia was restored, they were also extremely pleased.

And now she was there in the castle. Her mother in the hospital. Erika and Lara, God knows where. The whole family away. Only Brigitte was there.
She was not feeling well and sought to Brigitte.
"What am I gonna do? I can not reach Erika and Lara. The airport is closed. I have no idea where they are. Brigitte, what should I do?"
"Uh, I do not know. You should just wait. Maybe they can not answer because that they are still in the air. Maybe the battery is empty.
What does it say on the site?"
"It says they are still in the air, but that can not be. They should have landed two hours ago"
"Perhaps the information is not updated. I don't know. You know what we are going to do to lighten you up a bit? We go into the kitchen and bake a
cake. That's nice for us to do and as soon as everyone back home, we are going to eat the cake together. If it doesn't help you to change your mind,
then we at least have a delicious cake. Come"

Brigitte indeed succeeded to change Nina's mind, but she was still concerned because she still had heard nothing of Erika and Lara. They went with
cake and coffee to the living room. Slowly, one after another came home. Even Carla came home early because the weather was really terrible.
The whole family was now in the living room and enjoyed the cake and each others company and tried to reassure Nina, but they all were concerned.

Then the door opened.
"Constantin"
"Hello, everybody. Nico, are you already here too?"
"Yes, of course. Come here and let me take a good look, bro"
"Please wait. First I must speak to Carla"
"Why what is wrong?" Carla said
"Well I'll tell you. My flight from London couldn't land in Dusseldorf. We had to move to Weeze. There I rented a car, but I have met people at the airport
and invited them. May they come in?"
"Why, do you only know them from the airport?"
"No, I already know them a bit longer. I'll get them" and he was gone.
Carla and Stella looked at each other, but did not know how to react. Constantin came back into the living room, but before he could say anything, Nina shouted;
"Erika. Lara. My God, I'm so I glad to see you"
Nina began to cry. For the first time since she heard the news of her mother's stroke.

After Nina somewhat settled down, Erika and Lara greeted the rest of the family and after a piece of cake and coffee,they all three first needed a warm shower
and clean clothes. The schedule was changed again by Marcus. Julius was going with Nina to Elisabeth tonight, but gladly gave up his turn to Erika,
Lara would come along and they would see if Elisabeth could handle all three. When they were gone Nico went to Carla;
"What's going on Carla?"
"What do you mean?"
"Where is Claire? They didn't split up too"
"Not that I know of. Stella, do you know something about a divorce?"
"No, but there will certainly be a reason why she is not here. Let us now not come to conclusions. Constantin will soon tell"
Constantin was the first to return.
"Well Claire is also reassured. Sorry, but she could not come right now. She still has a job to finish"
Stella looked at Carla and Nico with an "I told you so" look.
"And now I want know how live is over here. How's Elisabeth? Did everything go well in Scotland? How are you? Nico, are you here alone?"
"Yes, I am alone. Yes, it's over and out. Other subject"

When Nina. Erika and Lara came back from the hospital, they called everyone with them. They were all very pleased, because Elisabeth had spoken again.
Not much but the beginning was there. When Lara came into her room, Elisabeth had said her name. Slowly Elisabeth was recovering.

The next day, everyone was busy with preparations for the Christmas celebration. As expected it was very busy at the castle and Carla, but meanly Stella,
were involved in many problems. So it was good that they had tickets for the Wellness Centre.

Wednesday they had agreed to go for the first time. They enjoyed the afternoon. Of course of treatments, but most of all just being together. No working stress
and no family stress. They drove back home very relaxed. When they arrived at the castle it looked great. The staff had already placed the first Christmas
decorations. Behind all the windows were Christmas lights burning. Before the castle was already a tree with lights.
"Stella, will you stop please"
Stella slowed and stopped.
"What is it?"
"Nothing. I just want to stand here and enjoy the sight. I always liked the castle this way. It's so magical and peaceful with all the lights. As if nothing had
ever happened"
"That is the past, my love"
"Yes, I know, but hey ... "
Stella knew what was going to happen. This happened every year. In the beginning of their relationship, she found it difficult to be confronted with it, but now
she was used to it and she knew it had nothing to do with her or their family.
Carla just had to do this.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.04.2011, 16:56 

Part 73

The next morning everyone was already at the breakfast table. Except Carla and Stella. They all knew it was more or less duty to have
breakfast together. They looked at each other questioning.
"Sophia, do you know where Carla and Stella are" Nico said.
"No idea, but they are often later. We simply start"
"Sophia, you know that Mum does not appreciate that" Marcus said.
Before Sophia could react Stella came in. She was still in her gown. They all looked at her in astonishment.
"Uh, sorry, but Carla and I are not to be disturbed today. I'm sorry. I know it's our rule, but today we can not hold it. I'll collect some food
and go back to our suite"
"Stella, is there is something serious with you or Carla?" Susanne said.
"No, nothing serious. Snow Globe Day"
"What?" Susanne said.
"Ah, Snow Globe Day. Then uh, go back to Mama quickly" Sophia said and she stood up and gave Stella a kiss.
The boys also stood up and gave Stella a kiss.
"We'll see you tomorrow Mum" they said.

Stella took some food and went back to their suite.

Sophia, Marcus and Julius watched her leave and talked with each other a while. When they went back to the table, they were looked at by the
whole family.
"What? What is the matter" Sophia said.
"Sophia, come on. What's going on" Susanne said.
"I do not think I'm the right person to tell what Snow Globe Day is"
"Come on Sophia. Tell us" Nico said.
"No, we do not" Julius said.
"If Mum and Mama want to tell you what Snow Globe Day is, they'll do it themselves, but that is not up to us" Marcus said.
"And so it is. You guys are top. The rest, stop it" Brigitte said.
"But .." Susanne tried a little, until they saw Brigitte meant what she said.

Stella walked into the suite with breakfast and saw Carla sitting on the couch. She had not even taken the trouble to put on a gown. More like
her panties and nightgown she had nothing on and around her were letters, photographs, some sketches and on the table stood the Snow Globe.
The paint on the base of the Globe was already almost gone. The glass of the sphere was full of scratches, but was not broken. Stella knew that
these days she just had to be present, but she did not mind.

"Carla, I have breakfast. Do you want to eat with me?"
It took a while before she responded, but she came and sat down to eat, but there was no conversation. After breakfast she went directly back
to the couch. Stella called the staff to take away breakfast and to bring coffee. She took a cup of coffee and brought one to Carla. She was already
putting the pile of letters, photographs and sketches was back in the box.
That was strange, because normally these things stayed lying there all day, during Snow Globe Day. Now she sat with her coffee on the couch just
looking at the Snow Globe, that was still on the table. Stella viewed it from a distance. This happened every year during the Christmas period.
Carla took a box from her closet, in which where all the letters, photographs and sketches of Hanna. For several years now the Snow Globe was
also in that box. Carla took everything out of the box and sat the whole day to reading the letters and looking at the photographs and sketches.
In the beginning, Stella saw it as a threat, but now she knew for years that it has nothing to do with her or them.
Carla needed this day of reflection. Sometimes she went to Hanna's grave on this day. Stella has com with her a few times because Carla wanted it.
Meanly she just let her be. This was something that Carla really had to do alone. She remained close, but no more. That Carla already had cleaned up
almost everything was strange, but Stella left her alone.

Stella finished her coffee and wanted to take a shower. She walked to Carla, gave her a kiss on her head and said,
"I'll go take a shower, do you want more coffee before I go shower?"
"No, thanks. Stella?"
"Yes"
"I'd like a bath. Do you want to make a bath?"
"Okay. When I'm done showering, the tub will be ready"
"No, I mean. I'd like a bath together" Stella frowned, but thought it was okay.
When the bath was ready, she went to Carla.
"Are you coming? The bath is ready"
Stella was already in the bath and Carla nestling against her. Stella put her arms around Carla.
"Thank you"
"For the bath?"
"Not just the bath. Thank you that you are here"
"You're welcome. Very welcome"
"Stella. I must stop doing this. Every time those memories. I still hurts, even though I am happy with you for so long. Why I do it every time?"
"Carla, when you need it, you should continue doing this. I do not feel threatened. If this is your way to remember Hanna, you should continue"
"Stella, I want to go to Hanna's grave today and tell her how happy I am with you and finally say goodbye. Hanna will always be part of my life,
but I don't need this ritual anymore. The box is closed now and will not come out of the closet again"
"And the snow globe? Is that also not coming out of the closet again?"
" .... "
"Carla, the choice is yours. Do not let anyone or anything stop you"
"The snow globe stays"
"Okay. Shall we put the hot water tap on again or do we get out of the bath?"
"We go out and go to the grave"

In the hall they met Sophia. She looked at Carla, then at Stella and back.
"Sophia, don't you have college" Carla said,
"No, this afternoon I have to go there for a Christmas celebration and then I am ready for this year. In the new year we will continue. Mom, are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm okay. We go to Hannah's grave, but that's the last time"
Sophia wanted to say something, but Stella motioned that she should not.
"Okay, see you at dinner tonight?"
"Yes. Bye, honey" and Carla gave her daughter a kiss and walked out.
"Mum, she says that every year"
"I know, but let her. Gotta go, bye sweetie" and Stella also gave Sophia a kiss.

That evening Carla and Sophia visited Elisabeth. Stella stayed with the rest of the family and tried to explain what Snow Globe Day was. There was
some discussion, because some people found that Carla should stop remembering Hanna like this. The only ones who had no part in the discussion
were Susanne and Brigitte.

When Carla and Sophia came home again, Brigitte went to Carla.
"Carla, I only want to say that I understand you so much. I too have a day like this. Once a year in go to the grave of my wife and son. I do that alone.
I take some food and a bottle of wine and go sit with them and tell them what had happened in the past year. That's my day and I let no one diminish"

Carla looked at Brigitte with a tears in her eyes and saw that Brigitte also had tears in her eyes. They embraced each other.

The rest of the family looked at them in silence, for they had heard the words of Brigitte and regretted their discussion.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.04.2011, 17:47 

nice, ho...really nice writing !

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.04.2011, 17:48 

Thank you moment

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.04.2011, 16:57 

Part 74

It was becoming less stressful at the castle. Marcus schedule worked perfectly. Everyone knew exactly when he or she should
go to the hospital, so they all also had time for themselves. The various tasks were divided, Which gave Stella some time for herself.
Today she wanted to buy the last Christmas gifts and to go to Stella's Home for a final meeting. Brigitte and Erika were very interested
in Stella's home and wanted to go with her. Moreover, they did not have all their Christmas gifts. Nina and Lara went to Elisabeth.
Constantin and Nico went Christmas shopping together.

Carla had other plans. Of course it was busy at the holding, but now that she had a new assistant, who handles a lot of work, it was less
stressful. She had not reported it to Stella yet because she had arrange something. She had planned a lunch with the children because
she needed something to discuss with them. Schneider's would be too conspicuous, plus she also knew that Stella would be in town and
possibly going to drink coffee at Charlie. Sophia knew a restaurant, where she often came with other students.

Sophia, Marcus and Julius were already at the bar of the restaurant. They were talking with some friends of Sophia, at one point they started
talking about women. They discussed what they though was beautiful or not beautiful, what their preference where, blond or dark. A woman
entered the restaurant. She was talking on the phone, and one of the men said,
"Wow. See that's what I mean. That is class. What do you think I could manage to flirt with her?"
Sophia looked at the woman and said,
"No, you can not. I see that this woman does not fall for guys such as you"
"I bet I can walk up to her and get a kiss?" Julius said.
"You? No, you never succeed," a few said
"Okay, pay attention. I now go get a kiss and maybe with the right attitude also get a hug"
Julius walked confidently towards the woman.
"I did not know your brother had so much guts. And you Marcus, dare you?" Asked one of the girls.
"Yes, I dare kiss that woman, but she is too old. I like you better, but if you want me to kiss her. I'll do it"
"He goes right to her, but she does not see him because she only pay attention to that phone. She is beautiful" said one of the other guys.

Julius was almost there. He reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder. The woman turned around. They looked at each other, exchanged
some words and the woman gave him a kiss on his lips and when he put his arms around her, she embraced him. When they heard shouting from
the bar. Julius took the hand of the woman and walked with her to the others.
"May I introduce you to my brother?"
Marcus also received a kiss on his lips and an embrace from the woman. Some guys sat a little nervous in their seats. So much courage they did
not expect of them. The woman still had not said anything and just looked at what happened here. ..

Sophia thought it was enough and went to the woman. She also gave the woman a kiss and hug, then she, with her arm still around the woman,
turned and said,
"People, may I introduce you to Carla von Lahnstein, our mother"
"No, kidding. You fooled us"
The girl who was sitting next to Marcus sat nervous in her seat, because she really liked him, but was a little upset when he kissed the woman.
They all talked a bit, until the waiter informed that their table was ready. Marcus and the girl exchanged their phone numbers, before they sat down.

"New Flame" Carla said
"Maybe"
The waiter came and took their orders.
"We haven't done this in a long time, Mom, lunch with just the four of us"
"No, we do indeed don't do this enough, Julius, but I now have a good reason why I just want to have lunch with you"
"Tell us, Mom"
​​"I got a surprise planned for Stella, but I need your help"
"Surprises always nice, Mom. What have you planned and what can we do for you?"
Over lunch, Carla told what she was planning. Sophia, Marcus and Julius were very enthusiastic and they discussed their share in the surprise.
"I'm going to pay, Can I bring you somewhere?"
"No thanks I am with my own car and have taking Julius and Marcus with me. We're going to Aunt Charlie now. See you tonight Mom. Don't be to late,
because we are decorating the tree tonight"
"Yes I know. Until tonight, sweeties, and remember do not tell Stella"

When they arrived at Schneider's it showed that they indeed had made the right choice to have lunch somewhere else, because Stella, Erika and Brigitte
sat in Schneider's drinking coffee.
"Hey, nice. What do you doing here" Stella said.
"Last Christmas shopping Mum. How was it in Stella's home?"
"Great" Erika and Brigitte said.
"I am thinking of opening a Stella's Home in Thessaloniki and you Brigitte" Erika said.
"Susanne is already talking with a number of agencies. I do not interfere, when the time comes, I just enjoy cooking in Stella's Home. Susanne controls
the business side"
Sophia saw that Stella was proud.
"What a great idea this has been from Mama" she thought. .
"Where is Aunt Charlie? Because we were actually here to see her" Marcus said.
"She was just called away, but will be back soon" Stella said.
"What a surprise"
"Hey, Aunt Charlie"
"Little by little the whole family is here, every time I see you, you scare me, Boys when will you stop growing"
They chatted a bit and then everyone went home.

That evening, they decorated Christmas tree in the hall. They all helped. Nico and Charlie came a little later, because they first visited Elisabeth.
They had a wonderful evening together.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.04.2011, 19:07 

Part 75

It was getting better with Elisabeth. The therapies paid off. Her speech quickly returned. She needed to think a little more before
she had found the right words, but they were at least able to have some conversation. Her physical condition still concerned them,
but the prospects were good. The attention of her family did well and especially the presence of Nina, Erika and Lara did her very well.

Carla had arranged things so that the last day before Christmas, she worked at home. She sat in her office, when Nina came in.
"Hey, how was it at Elisabeth?"
"Good. Every day she is improving. Carla, do you have a minute?"
"Of course. What can I do for you?"
"The last years I have asked my mother several times if she wanted to live with us. As you know she never wanted. I understand
that now, but .... "
"What is it Nina?"
"Well, now she is so ill, I find that I should care more for her, but that would mean she has to move to Greece if I return to Dusseldorf"
"I do not know whether Elisabeth would like to go to Greece now. This is her home"
"Yes, but means you should take care for my ill mother and .. "
"Nina, stop it. Elisabeth is part of our family. Just as you are part of our family. Let's not worry about that until she recovers. If she then
wants to go to Greece, fine, but she must be able to decide that"
"You are right. Whenever I raised this issue, she said that her home was here. Now we have been here for a while, I understand that too.
Her suite is her home and when I see how she reacts on you two, but especially on the children, no, you are truly family. Thank you
for taking care of my mother"
"You do not have to thank us, this is obviously"
The door opened.
"Sorry, I thought you were alone" Stella said.
"No, come in, Ah I see. Coffee time. Do you want to have coffee with us, Nina"
"Yes please, where?"
"Stella?"
"In my office?"

"How was it for you Stella, after all this travelling around the world to live here?"
"Oh, you know Nina. Even if it was a cabin in the woods. I wanted to share my life with Carla, and did not really matter where. But you still
have almost done the same thing?"
"That's right. I also travelled the world, before I have decided to live in Greece, but that was not because Erika was there. Our relationship was
over and I went to Greece. That she and Lara eventually came to Greece, had nothing to do with my choice to live in Greece. I got the opportunity
to take over the hotel and never regretted that. Once Lara was in Greece, I was completely satisfied for the rest of my life. I've unpacked my bags
and never felt the need to pack them again. When Erica finally come, I was totally convinced that we would lead our lives there"
"How does it feel being back in Dusseldorf?"
"Strange, certainly because of the reason why. But you Carla, have you ever considered to leave Dusseldorf?"
"I did. And as far as I'm concerned, we never would have returned. Sophia needed to go to school, we talked extensively about where were going to live.
When things went out of control here, Stella has finally made the decision to come back. I then thought about not living at the castle anymore, but
to buy a nice house and live there"
"But why did you chose the castle?"
"Well, it takes time before you have found a house that meet all your demands, and the conditions on the castle were changed so much, that it actually
was fine to live here again. Didn't it, Stella?"
"Absolutely, but we have changed very much when we moved in here again"
"Yes, my mother told me. She was so happy that you came back. She feels so at home with you. I think I should not start about Greece anymore, Carla"
"No, I think she already had moved to Greece if she really wanted that"
"Stella, how is your family?"
"Uh, what do you mean?"
"Well I never hear anything about them"
"I, uh, what the heck. With my mother, I lost contact. My father has long ago deceased. With my brother and sister, I occasionally have contact and that
contact is good, but we see each other not so much. We are all busy. Who wants more coffee?"
Carla motioned to Nina that she had to let it rest.
"When are Leonard and Sarah coming" Nina said to change subject.
"If everything goes as planned Wednesday. Then they still have some time to get used before Christmas"
"Hey Erika, you want coffee?"
"No thank you. Nina, are you coming to visit your mother?"
"Is it time already? Yes, we're going. See you later"

"So, I'm going to do something. I need to discuss some things with Justus. Are you going back to work?"
Carla got up and walked to the sofa and sat upon it.
"Stella, come sit with me?"
"Why? No, you do not want ... ... "
"No, just come sit with me"
Stella sat down. Carla put her arm around Stella.
"What is it?"
"Stella, you're sure it's OK that you do not have contact ..."
"Carla, please. Of course I do not like it, but it is no different. She doesn't accept me or us, for who we are. Done"
"But I do see what it does to you when someone asks about it"
"Sure it does hurt, but I will not again be so hurt by her. If, she must make the first step. I will not do it anymore"
"Stella?"
"Hmm"
"Stella, it's good. I just wanted to know. What do we do, go back to work or we sit her for a while?"
"This sofa has been through a lot, maybe we should ..."
"Stella! Everyone here goes in and out here. You do not want ... "
"Since when do you care about that?"
"Yeah, uh, you're right" and she passionately kissed Stella.
"Oh sorry"
"No, no problem Justus. We had an appointment"
"Bye baby"

Carla went back to her office. In the hall she met the boys.
"What is wrong with you two?"
"Yes, well we are a bit white. Brigitte keeps challenging us, so we have made an ice rink on the moat. Are you skating with us to, Mom?"
"That I do not know yet. It is a long time since I last skated. But is it safe?"
"Yeah, we have measured the ice. 15 cm. Mom, nothing will happen"
"It's okay, you know I hate that moat. When is the big game?"
"This afternoon. Will you at least come have a look?"
"You do not think I would miss that, but then I have to go to work now. Give me a call when it's time?"
"We do, where is Mum?"
"Meeting with Justus. See you later"

That afternoon was the great skating race. Despite the fact that Nico and Brigitte had trained well, they had no chance against the boys.
They also won from Sophia and Constantin, although they had more difficulty with that. The rest dared to go on the ice with skates, but they did
not want to play a game. When Justus arrived with a hot cocoa, the party was complete. Tomorrow they would all have muscle pain, but they did
not mind.

The rest of the evening they spend together by the fireplace with mulled wine and they told each other the stories of their favourite Christmas memories.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.04.2011, 23:28 

ho1291 hat geschrieben:
Part 73
Carla looked at Brigitte with a tears in her eyes and saw that Brigitte also had tears in her eyes.

Me too :-(

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.04.2011, 07:45 

:trost:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.04.2011, 09:16 

Part 76

Carla sat in her office, but could not really concentrate. In about two hours, the plane of Leonard and Sarah would land. She did love
her brothers and sisters very much, but with Leonard, she had from childhood an a special bond. There was knock at the door.

"Yes please, Sophia!"
"Hey Mom, can I disturb you or are you too busy?"
"I must still settle a few things, but I can not really concentrate. What can I do for you?"
"I just wanted to report that we have arranged everything. Christian and Olli are not going to church with us, so they can arrange everything
here. Have you arranged everything?"
"Yes, everything is settled. I think she has not noticed"
"No, how could she. Everyone keeps his mouth shut. Mom, is everything arranged for Grandpa's funeral?"
"Yes, most of it is done. Nico and Constantin have done most. I do think it is a pity that Elisabeth can not be there, but Hannes has promised
to film it, so she is still can be there a bit. Is everything under control with the choir?"
"Yes. Tomorrow dress rehearsal, but everything went great so far. Who's going to the airport to pick up Uncle Leonard and Aunt Sarah?"
"Susanne and Constantin are already gone. Claire is going to land any moment now and then they wait for the rest"
"Isn't that to much for one car and why Susanne?"
"They are with two cars, and why Susanne, because she is a very experienced driver and is perfectly capable of driving in this weather"
"Mom, do you think Mum will appreciate your surprise?"
"I hope so but doubt it a little. Oh, I see it is time. Want to go for coffee?"
"Yes, fine, but why do you two always drink coffee in Mum's office?"
"Force of habit. That used to be the only place we had a little peace, also I find it so comfortable in her room"
"Sometimes you're really a strange woman Mom, come let's go"
"Do you know where everyone is? It's too quiet"
"Brigitte, Lara and Nico are at Stella's Home. The boys with friends, I think. Erika and Nina in their suite. Why should I get them for coffee?"
"What you want?"
"No, I think it's nice to have coffee with just us, it does not happened that often"

They came to Stella's office, but she was not there.
"Justus, where's my wife?"
"She had a little accident with a cup of cocoa and is changing"

Carla went to their suite. Stella had just showered and stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. Carla stood behind her and looked
into her eyes. She was shocked by the sadness in her eyes and put her arms around her. That brought a little smile on Stella's face.
"Want to talk?"
Stella shook her head.
"Want to do something? Walk or something?"
"Just let me be for a moment"
"Do you want to be alone or should I stay with you?"
"Leave me here alone. I'll be coming down later"
"What are you going to do?"
"I think I'll just go call my brother"
"That's a good idea. I'll leave you alone now"
She gave her a kiss and left her alone with an anxious glance. She knew these moments of Stella well. Then she just had to get her thoughts straight.
After that they usually have extensive conversations. Carla already scheduled time for this conversation. Sophia was waiting for her.
"Is Mum OK?"
"She wants to be alone and she is going to call Sven"
"Can I do something?"
"You might want to bring her some coffee?"

Sophia knocked.
"Yes"
"Mum, I have coffee for you"
"Nice. Are you going already?"
"Uh, I thought you wanted to be alone?"
"I just did not want to be with your mother right now, because I know what she'll say and I do not fancy that right now. Will you stay here to chat"

They chatted about anything and everything. Sophia saw that Stella got back some cheer. After coffee she left her alone again, because Stella
wanted to call her brother. Stella heard the cars coming and decided to go down. As she came downstairs they're all inside. Carla glanced at
Stella to check how she was. She got a wink of Stella, of which she concluded that it went better. Then they all greeted each other warmly. Leonard
and Sarah with their children and Claire. First the new guests wanted to freshen up before they would have lunch together. Stella wanted to go to Justus
to inform him, but was stopped by Carla.
"Sophia, will you inform Justus please?"
Sophia looked at Carla and Stella and back.
"Uh, that's OK. I will do that"

Carla grabbed Stella's hand and took her to her office, because in all other areas were people.
"How are you?"
"Carla I'm doing well"
"Have you spoken to Sven?"
"Yes, he is fine"
"Did he have any news?"
"Carla, stop it. I do not want to talk about it"
"I mean about himself. Why are you pushing me away"
"I do not want to talk Carla. Leave me alone"
"Stella. I think you're unreasonable. What have I done to you to be treated like this?"
"Nothing Carla nothing, but leave me alone"
"But Stella ... ..."
"Carla enough. I'm going to our suite, because if I stay here, we will fight and I do not feel like fighting"
And she was gone.

The lunch was ready and one after another came to the table.
"Where's Stella?" Leonard said, but by Carla's reaction he saw this was not the right time to ask. So he asked,
"Nina, how's Elisabeth?"
While Nina told them about her mother, Stella came in. Carla and Sophia saw immediately that she had been crying.
She sat on her seat next to Carla and began to eat.
"Stella, how are the various Stella's Homes" asked Sarah to eliminate the tension, because they all noticed that something was wrong.

After lunch everyone went about their business. Leonard and Sarah went to the hospital. Marcus and Julius had come home and went skating
with their cousins. The only two who remained seated were Carla and Stella.
"Stella, I think we need to talk, but not here. Are we going to our suite or the studio?"
Stella started to cry and Carla grabbed her hand and took her to the suite.
"Carla, I'm sorry I was so mean to you"
"That's okay, but why are you so sad?"
"Well, it bothers me more than I care to admit. Normally I do not even think about it, but now your whole family shows up here, well"
"I understand very well. Did it do you good to speak to Sven?".
"Yes, it did me good. He has been very busy. Another job, moved after his divorce, the sorrow of separation, but he is still going strong.
He is leaving on vacation in a few days, but we agreed to see each other in early January"
"And your sister?"
"I tried, but I can not reach her, according to Sven she is just as careless with her cellphone as I am. He talked to her and it goes well"
"Stella, if this had not happened with Elisabeth and my father they wouldn't have come and well, Christian is coming and he is family too.
Moreover, uh, how about me and our children?"
"Yeah, you're right. I am just overreacting. I guess it is the time of the year"
"You know what we do, dress up warm and take a walk in the park"
Stella went to the bathroom to wash away the traces of tears, but she stayed in there for a long time.Carla went to her and saw she was
staring in the mirror,
"What is the matter?"
"I hate it"
"What?"
"Well look at how gray I am".
"Stella, don't tell me you're not in a midlife crisis. It isn't that gray"
"Shall I paint?"
"No, do not. I think you're beautiful as you are, I also think it is sexy!"
"Are you kidding?"
Then she saw that Carla was just grinning and looked at her own gray hair.
"Let's go"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.04.2011, 15:47 

how long before A SURPRISE?

;) ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.04.2011, 15:49 

Now!

Part 77

After dinner the whole family sat at the Christmas tree in the living room drinking coffee. Before they went to church, they had to
change clothes, but first enjoy a moment together. Because it wasn't nice for Elizabeth to be in the hospital at Christmas, Nina
wanted to visit her at Christmas and Boxing Day. Leonard and Hannes went to her tonight and did not go to church.

"Has Justus arranged everything before he went home" said Carla to Stella.
"Yes, everything is settled. Only with the food I did not interfered, he has discussed it with Brigitte and Susanne"
"I am so wondering what Santa Claus brings"
"Mom, do not be silly" Marcus said
"Just let me be. I like it"
"Mum, does Aunt Charlie also come?" Julius said.
"Yeah, but she'll go straight to church and then comes back here with us"
"Great"
"Why aren't Christian and Olli coming to church, Carla?"
"No idea, they could not come, but they will still be here tonight"
"I must go, because we have to do some voice warming. Are you coming straight away" Sophia said.
They just looked at each one and then decided to go all at once.

When she saw the cars drive off, it was the sign for Christian and Olli to get started. They had a lot to do before the family
came back from the church, but fortunately they had help. Shortly after the family had driven away, a car drove up with a
woman and two men who would help them. The first family members who came back were Leonard and Hannes. Their
mission was completed. After they had done everything they had to do, they helped Christian and Olli with the rest.
Yes, Carla had planned a surprise for Stella, but keeping it a secret, she needed the help of various people.They changed
her idea a bit without consultation, in order to surprise her to. They did a final check. Everything was ready. Olli glanced at
his watch. "It will not be long. They must come back anytime"

He just said it, when they saw the first car lights. Carla drove the first car and slowed down when they approached the castle.
"What is that?" Stella said "There is a Christmas cabin and fire baskets. Who are these people?"
"Mum, that his Christian and Olli"
"Yes, and I see and Hannes and Leo, but what are they doing?. Carla, do you know what's going on?"
Stella looked at Carla and saw at face that she knew more.
"Carla?"
"Oh, I wanted something different, but this is a surprise for me too"
Back in the car the boys were smiling, Carla saw in the mirror.

They parked the cars and walked to the booth. Christian and Olli had mulled wine and hot chocolate. They had food like
sausages, and Reibekuchen and Stollen. While Christian and Olli handed out the food and drink, some people in the booth
saw to it that everything was refilled. As they lifted their glasses together around the fire basket, they suddenly heard bells
and horses. They looked where the sound came from. There came a carriage. Julius sat on the box and in the carriage sat
Santa Claus and there were bags of Christmas gifts. They all looked surprised and Stella looked at Carla.
"When you have arranged all this?"
"Couple of weeks ago I thought out a bit, but I've had help and they gave it their own twist. This is a surprise to me too.
Come let's enjoy"

The carriage stopped. Santa grabbed the first bag and the boys helped him unload.
Santa got out. Julius stepped down from the box.
Santa Claus walked to the family. Shook everyones hands.
"Carla, who is that guy" Stella said, but before Carla could answer he said.

"God Jul!"

"God Jul? Carla, who is he?" But Santa Claus was already approaching Stella, put his arms around her.
Lifted her up and said in her ear.
"God Jul, sister"
"Sven! No, Sven, but, no, you were going on vacation?"
"Yes, to Dusseldorf"
"But how .. "
"Maybe you should ask Carla?"
"But we would meet in January?"
"I'll stay here for a while. Carla, may this Santa kiss you?"
"Sven, come here"
"I'm going to greet the rest, and then we drink a mulled wine together"
"Yes, I'll be right there, but first I must do something"
"What ... ... ... ... ... .... uh, I think I have plan more a surprise more ... ... ... .... often"
Carla said as she was kissed by Stella.
"Thank you for this surprise. How did you keep it a secret?"
"With difficulty. Especially when were so sad last week, but the kids have convinced me that I had to keep it quiet"
"Did they know this too?"
"Yes, without their help it would not have succeeded. I told them what I wanted and the rest they have actually done.
I did not know that he would appear as Santa Claus and that Christian and Olli would do this"
"So you're a little surprised yourself?"
"Yes, certainly. Let's go drink mulled wine with the rest"

Sven was talking with everyone and still had no mulled wine.
"Oh, Stella would you please get me some mulled wine from the booth?"
"Yes of course" and she went to the booth. She asked the woman in the booth a mulled wine. The woman turned.
"No, Sonja, you too?"
"God Jul sister"
"God Jul, get out of that booth and let me hug you"
Carla looked up to Sven when she saw what happened.
"Oh, we are not going to let her be so sad. I thought I call Sonja and whether she and Kai would also come with me.
Is that a problem?"
"Are you silly. I love it"

They were all enjoying the snacks and drinks. Julius was now back again. He had brought back the horse and carriage.
Stella enjoyed the presence of her brother and sister and they remained together and toasted while saying "God Jul" all
the time. But slowly everyone got a bit cold, also the gifts still had to be unpacked. They were about to go inside, when
Leonard began to speak.

"Uh, Carla has a surprise for Stella, but I also have a surprise"
They were all looking at each other amazed and looked expectantly at Leonard.
"Yeah, uh we are about to enter to unpack the gifts, but guys, I understand that you are elated, but I want to ask you to go
inside quietly and take the bags with gifts along"
"Yes, that's good but what is your surprise?"
"Nina, one of the advantages of having a doctor in the family is that sometimes you can control things. I have spoken with
my colleagues and managed to get Elisabeth home for Christmas. Charlie is already inside with her in the salon. She is
tired and will only stay with us for a little while and then go to sleep. But I really want you ask you to quietly enter"

Nina, Erika and Lara were the first to go inside and welcome Elisabeth. She sat in the living room in a wheelchair and was totally
happy that she was home. Quietly, the rest of the family came inside. Leonard had decided that they would unpack the presents
when Elisabeth was in bed, because she did not stay long. But first he had to perform an important task. It was something their
father always did and now that he was in Düsseldorf, he found it his job. Not much later, Leonard returned with baby Jesus and
placed the him under the tree. Christmas began.

Sophia was talking with Sarah and Sarah walked to the piano.
"Grandma, before you are going to bed, I would like to sing to you" she nodded toward Sarah.

Together they performed "The First Noel".
Everyone was touched on how they did it.

Leonard and Nina brought Elisabeth to her suite and when they returned the gifts were unpacked. They were exuberant and the
mood was perfect. After the presents were unwrapped and inspected Sarah sat behind the piano again and they wanted to sing
Christmas carols together.

"Mom, you know what your job is?" Sophia said.
"Yeah, yeah, make sure that Stella does not sing"

Carla looked at Stella and wondered how she should get it together this time. Stella was euphoric about the presence of Sven
and Sonja. She continued saying "God Jul" and drank a bit too much mulled wine. At the first notes she began to sing in her own
special way, which sounded terrible. Sophia looked at Carla pleadingly. Carla went to Stella and looked at her,
"Stella, please"
Stella put her arms around Carla and kept singing
"Stella!"
"But I love to sing"
"Yes, and you love to drink mulled wine"
"Yes, God Jul Carla"
"God Jul Stella"

She was quiet for a while and they all sang along with Sophia, until Sven looked at his sister and cried "God Jul Stella", for he also
had drunk a little too much mulled wine. "God Jul Sven" Stella said and she began to sing again.

Carla got a glimpse from Sophia and turned to Stella.
"Honey, for you no more mulled wine and no more singing"
"Carla, I'm so happy"
"Yes, I see and also a little drunk"
"Yes" and she wanted to sing again.Carla saw no other choice and kissed her.
"Oh, will you do that every time I sing"
Carla nodded with a grin on her face.
Stella rarely drank too much and was not really annoying, but she should not sing. She again opened her mouth to sing.
Another kiss.
This went on a little longer until Stella looked at Carla lovingly and said,
"Thank you for the surprise. I love you, God Jul Carla"
"God Jul Stella, I love you too, very much. Shall we will now listen to the songs? I will not sing along either. Okay?"
"Okay, shall we sit down?"
They sat down and it was not long before Stella fell asleep in Carla's arms. Sophia looked at her mothers, motioned everyone
to be quiet and softly and lovingly sang "Silent Night" for Stella.

It was time for everyone to go to bed.
It was good.
They were all together and no worries for this moment.

Martin Luther King

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC