Aktuelle Zeit: 26.04.2024, 21:52

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 73 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 3333 party in Dusseldorf
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2009, 19:33 

Weil meine Deutsch noch nicht so gut ist und ich mich gut ausdrucken mochte, hoffe ich das euch es nicht schlim findest das ich in Englisch weiter scheibe….

3333 fan party of Verbotene Liebe.

Bild

Bild

Friday February 13th.

Have you ever had a song stuck in your head? Then you know how annoying it can be! Ever since the moment I first saw the message that Verbotene Liebe would host a masquerade as a fan party I had the Andrew Lloyd Webber song in my head. And it pretty much stayed their until the Valentine’s day weekend. Not good!

♫Masquerade! Paper faces on parade,
Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find you.♪

The administrator of the green forum (CHF) asked who would like to come to the party and I was like, “Sure, I’ll come. Could be fun!” A few weeks went by and Jeltje54 asked if she could drive with me to Dusseldorf. Since it beats driving alone we decide to meet on the route and take a road trip!

Jeltje54 and I discussed that we wanted to be in Dusseldorf around 14.00 hours. We left on time and made good progress. I’m telling you, driving to Dusseldorf is no problem. Good roadsigns, good roads and everything. And like we wanted, we were in Dusseldorf around 14.00 hours. Finding a parking garage in Dusseldorf is the problem! Signs that lead you to a parking garage are everywhere, but no actual parking garage. When we finally found one near Kauphof I must have done something wrong, because suddenly I was in the stores loading dock. Again, not good! You gotta love the adventure of driving in a foreign city though! And looking on the bright side, we did get to see a lot of Dusseldorf! :D

Because of a misunderstanding I slept at a different hotel than the rest of the group. Between finding a place to park the car, finding the hotel, checking in, parking the car at the hotel parking garage and walking to the hotel where the rest of the group was staying it was an hour and a half later. In the hotel lounge we were greeted by CHF and Xena0815. One of the first question they asked me if I understood German. I thought this was sweet and told them that I could understand most of it. They told me to ask about the words I didn’t understand. I told them I would.

We talked about VL, Carla, Claudia etc for most of the afternoon. When Gräffin and Jamie showed up we greeted them and they joined in the conversation. We decided to watch VL before going to dinner. The steaks were good and the company excellent. The rest of the evening was ‘gezellig’ as we would say in Dutch.

Saturday February 14th.

♫Masquerade! Every face a different shade.
Masquerade! Hide your face – so the world will never find you.♪

After a short night on a lumpy pillow we met around 10.00 hours at the hotel. The idea was to go to Merienhaven together. I had never heard of this place, but it seems that a lot of the outdoors scenes are filmed there. There is also so nice scenery. CHF, Jeltje54, Jamie, Gräffin and I left first. Xena0815 waited for a friend that the hotel and joined us later.

Here are some nice scenery pictures.

Bild

Bild

Bild

You might recognise the bridge and the street from this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P23ylmW4 ... annel_page

Or this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzMm8-pT ... annel_page

At Merienhaven is also the Rheinturm. This is a very high tower and on a clear day you can see all the day to Cologne. Unfortunately it wasn’t clear enough, but I still had some nice picture to share with you.

Bild

Later we walked to the street where ‘No Limits’ is located. I think it was in Citaldellstraβe.

Bild

Bild

Afterwards we had a bite to eat near the hotel. Around 15.00 hours we decide to go our own way. Just to relax a bit. It was agreed upon that we would have a dinner together before changing our clothes, but after eating pretty late nobody was hungry.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 25.02.2009, 19:33 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2009, 19:34 

♫Masquerade! Burning glances, turning heads.
Masquerade! Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!♪

We were supposed to reconvene at 20.30 hours so we could go to the party on time. Unfortunately, I was late because I couldn’t find my cell phone. It turned out I had left it at the hotel. But all is well that end well. Jamie had my cell phone and we walked to the Nachtresidenze in the Bahnstraβe.

It wasn’t very warm waiting in line and at some point we had to stand closer together for the camera. To create the image that a lot of people were waiting in line. Luckily, we didn’t have to wait very long and few by few we were allowed to go in. I was standing next to CHF when she asked the bouncer if she could stand next to the red carpet (which wasn’t even their yet) to take some pictures. I thought we were all going to wait so I followed CHF, but then I saw the other go inside. CHF asked me to wait if her and I though, “Sure, why not. Perhaps I can get a few good pictures.”

Together we waited for the actors to come. The later it got, the more people were around us. It must have been a little after 21.30 hours when the first car with Sina and Lars arrived. Perhaps I should add that I’m a big believer of the saying: 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do.' All around me I heard photographers yelling, “Einmal bitte. Einmal.” Or, “Zu mir kücken, bitte.” Hey, I can do that! And it got me some nice pictures too!

While I was taking pictures I found out that there are a few seconds between the flash and when the image appears on the screen on my camera. Not good! This meant that a few of the actors thought they could turn and face someone else making pictures before the image was properly created. My apologies for the blurred picture, but I still wanted to show them.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2009, 19:36 

♫Masquerade! Grinning yellows, spinning reds…
Masquerade! Take your fill – let the spectacle astound you.♪

As soon as Claudia and Anne were inside CHF and I went inside too. We left our coats in the wardrobe and went up the stairs. CHF spotted Claudia before I did. She wanted to have her picture taken with Claudia and Anne. And afterwards she took mine. I apologised for my cold hand that was around Claudia waist, but I don’t think she heard or understood me. The others made sure we knew where they were and by the time I got a drink I had no idea where CHF was. It didn’t matter. It was fun to be there.

The place wasn’t all that big. At the entrance was a long rectangle bar where you could get drinks. There were a few high tables and bar stools near the bar. On the right was a VIP aria with comfortable chairs, but I don’t know how on earth you could have a conversation there with the loud music that was playing. Further down the room on the right was the aria for the DJ. On the left, for what I could see, was another VIP aria. A few meters in front of the bar was the dance floor. You had to go down some stairs to get there. All the way up front was the stage where the group photo of the actors was taken. I think there was another bar there to the left, but I’m not really sure.

You've all seen CHF pictures from Anne and Claudia when they were waiting there and it is true. Especially in the beginning you would never seen one without the other.

Two very unclear pictures, but you catch my drift...

Bild

Bild

Around 22.45 hours episode 3333 started on a large screen above the stage. The sound was horrible. It was out of sync and not loud enough for me to understand what they were saying. It was amazing though to watch this episode with so many people on a large screen with all the actors there. I especially liked the shot from above when Gregor and Luise were dancing. Very romantic. This was also the first time I noticed the new music they used for their storyline. I have to admit that I was also a little bit disappointed because I read in one of the spoilers that Carla hoped for a tête a tête with Stella and this didn’t happen. I guess that just goes to show that you cannot rely on spoilers.

At some point I had my picture taken with Lars Korten and Gräffin told me that you could walk towards the stage and that they had cards there so you could ask for autographs. I asked her if she wanted to go with me and get one. She was up for it and we made our way threw the crowd. Near the stairs I suddenly spotted Xena0815 and CHF. CHF was trying to get Claudia’s attention. I was all set to stand in line, but suddenly Claudia, CHF and Anne were walking towards the VIP aria at the entrance. I don’t think we even discussed it, but suddenly Xena0815, Gräffin, Jamie and I were right behind the Claudia, Anne and CHF.

Here is a picture of Claudia who noticed that she lost Anne on the way over to the VIP aria.

Bild

As you can see in the picture CHF posted the three of them were talking and we waited. For what? I didn’t know. But the others were waiting, so so was I!

Anne always seems to know when a camera is pointed at her! (again, my apologies for the blurriness.)

Bild

Bild

At some point Anne left Claudia and CHF to talk. She walked right by me, so I asked her in my best German if I could have my picture taken with her. She agreed. She was standing next to me and her face kept coming closer to mine. By the time the picture was taken by Xena0815 our faces were touching and I had a hard time believing it was actually happening! Since I had promised some people on afterellen if I could try to find out what would happen with Stella and Carla I asked Anne in German if she spoke English. (I wasn’t going to have a conversation with her in a language I don’t speak fluently) She said, “Was?” Okay, this wasn’t working. So I tried again only this time in English, “Do you speak English?” She said yes.

The next two paragraphs contain spoilers. That is why the text was made white. If you want to read it, just select it and it should be fine.

So I told her, “The Americans made me as you when Stella and Carla will get together.” Anne laughed and said something that she couldn’t tell me. I continued, “Ahh, come on!” She laughed some more and then said that they like each other. She must have seen the look on my face because I didn’t really understand her. So she repeated and I quote, “Carla likes me and I like Carla.”

I should have asked her if she was talking about the current episodes because Stella and Carla got off on the wrong foot. Or that she meant the episodes they were filming and which will be aired in two or three months. I have no idea. I’m sorry.

Since we were speaking in English Anne asked me where I was from. I told her Holland and pointed in Jeltje54’s direction when I added, “So is she.” Anne was a little amazed that we were there. I told her that she had a pretty big following on youtube. This surprised her even more. “But I only just started!” Then she continued, “I still have a lot to learn.” To which I could only reply, “The only way is up.” With which I meant that she could only do better with practice. (this wasn’t the time or place to say anything about her acting.)

During this conversation Xena0815 took some pictures that I’ll never upload anywhere. Just imagine me with a huge grin on my face the whole time and you wouldn’t be far off! The conversation lasted about a minute. Maybe two. Over the loud music it was hard to say anything and other people wanted her attention too.

Best picture:

Bild

Did I mention that the woman is GORGEOUS! Whenever she laughs or smiles she has this flicker in her eyes that is very appealing. Seriously, she could probably talk a beggar out of giving up his last dime for one smile from her mouth! She was warm, kind and very approachable. She genuinely seemed to have a good time!

When Anne left it didn’t take long before we had our group photo take with Claudia. That was basically what we all wanted. We talked a little, but soon returned to the hotel.

Sunday February 15th.

As you can imagine I was too excited to sleep for very long. My beef with a pillow didn’t help matters either. We were supposed to meet at the hotel around 11.00 hours, but I was early. I had parked my car in an aria for fire trucks and could only hope to not get a ticket. The others were still having breakfast and I joined the lovely conversations.

I think it was around 10.30 hours that everybody was ready and we would leave. We said our goodbyes and Jeltje54 and I drove out of Dusseldorf. Tired but pleased, I was headed home. The masquerade and the road trip came to an end.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank CHF, Xena0815, Jeltje54, Jamie und die “wahre” Gräffin for a magnificent weekend. For being so welcoming and always explaining words I didn’t understand. Valentines Day will forever remind me of a great weekend in Dusseldorf with wonderful people and meeting Anne and Claudia! Thank you all. I really appreciated it!

Zuletzt geändert von jules2 am 06.03.2009, 20:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2009, 20:44 

:bigsuper:

@Jules2

THANKS for your wunderfull photo's and story.
Well i think you and the other Claudia Hiersche Fan's have a -great time
in Düsseldorf-
And so sewing from the VL-stars. Great !!!

muis

Betreff des Beitrags: Lucky You
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2009, 22:08 

It would seem that Anne and Claudia genuinely like each other in real life (I don't mean in a romantic, sexual kind of way).....LOL
I'm glad. I think it creates an ease at working together that translates into a comfortableness and chemistry on-screen. When Starla finally occurs, I don't think anyone here is going to be disappointed.

I took away from what Anne said spoiler wise that she is talking about what is being filmed now. I would doubt, unless she watches everyday, that she knows exactly where the storyline is at on-screen right now. Isnt there a window of about 2-2 1/2 months. I believe here in the States, its a month.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2009, 23:28 

When Claudia was on Riverboat she said Carla was single. So i do believe that the actors know what episodes is airing when they have a press thing.

It would be only professional because they know they will be asked question about it.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2009, 23:43 

jules2...

Your story ROCKS.

I think of it now as MY vicarious meeting with Claudia Hiersche and Anne Wis. I don't expect to ever meet them myself, but your telling of the weekend and the evening made me feel a bit of your excitement. I'm thrilled for all of you, for your time together (which is really great) and getting special time with the actresses that have so held our attention.

Thanks again for sharing. Feel free to drink a little too much and upload one of those pics of you and Anne. 'would love to see it!

AtlantaFan

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.02.2009, 00:28 

My goodness, Jules2!

I'm overwhelmed! This is just glorious stuff!

You were very clever in getting the photographs by repeating the photographers mantra.lol

Now I want to see the photo of you with the huge grin---give it up, girl!

Thank you for the vicarious pleasure!

Fran

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.03.2009, 12:31 

Thanks for the great report and the wonderful photos of the anniversary party in Düsseldorf. It looks and sounds like an unforgettable evening. Thanks for sharing! :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2009, 02:15 

Thank you for the pictures. Carla even looks better in person .. :0 wow...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.08.2009, 09:03 

thank you for all the pictures,carla looks better in person ...is soooo lovely

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.08.2009, 01:26 
Appreciated Assistant

Don't know if you guys have checked this out regarding the 3333 party...shows the red carpet and short interviews of the VL stars...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6RNzI0KahY

Betreff des Beitrags: who came first?
BeitragVerfasst: 29.08.2009, 00:05 

Sorry another stupid question. Was this Anke before Hanna?
Just tying to figure out a chronology, so as to watch.
Thanks for the help.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.08.2009, 00:18 

Bild
muis

1) Evelyn
2) Hanna
3) Anke
4) Susanne
5) Frederike
6) Marina
7) Stella

read more here:

http://chierscheforum.bboard.de/board/f ... 61-34.html

bye, muis

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 73 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC