Aktuelle Zeit: 23.04.2024, 15:33

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 109 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 21:52 

You just enlighten the whole story now! I just so wish I can see the whole thing even without translation but in logical order and with all these details. I am glad they are important for you and supercell as well, because so many things will be missed.

That Carla's statement how she is flirting with the phone was so cute. I remember that scene when Hanna was checking her phone message, but it looked like a random scene. Now it has its meaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes, they met in No Limits, Hanna gave her keys to Carla, and Carla gave Hanna a look that promised more than talking :) :) :)

Do we know how did Carla learn that Hanna left Lars?

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 15.02.2011, 21:52 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 22:23 

kimlegaspi hat geschrieben:

Because I think that their souls connected at the very first moment... It doesn't necessarily have to be the feeling that you meet the love of your life. To me it's a recognition. And:
.. So aren't they like two magnets that are drawn to each other by a strange force? Although they don't know it?

Hmpf. Maybe I'm just helplessly romantic :roll: .

We are talking now! ;) ;) I was responding directly to your question about love at first sight. About connected souls - yes (no explanation needed here!) Magnets - yes. Absolutely.

I was intrigued by Hanna's reactions/responses to Carla from the very first moment between two of them. Hanna tries right away to clean Carla's shirt (like that's normal?!!)..Hanna wants to bring drawings although Carla is offering the driver...When Hanna brings drawing she is even responding to Carla's flirting (without knowing it)..and so on, and so on!

In my previous post about this, when I mentioned Hanna's subconscious kiss and that I believe that that was her turning point, I meant that after that Hanna probably for the first time faced her own responsiveness to Carla. That soul connection.

Awareness of her physical attraction to Carla just exploded when she saw her in that dress. But that detail is particularly intriguing - Hann seeing Carla in her own dress! Hmmm. What kind of connection is that?

Well, cheers to romantic souls!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 03:35 

I wouldn't call it love at first sight, but they were drawn towards each other from the beginning. Calling it a very strong attraction might be a way to describe it.

When Carla hands her business card to Hanna, Hanna can't take her eyes off it. What was so fascinating about it? Perhaps Hanna was trying to process whatever it was she felt when their hands touched. In turn, Carla couldn't take her eyes off Hanna and her obvious reaction. Evelyn also knew something was up and added her hilariously snarky," Yes, this is a business card!"

When Carla turns and gives Hanna a smile before leaving, Evelyn sends her own message with a pointed look of warning as if to say, "Back off!"

Evelyn seems to recognize the serious threat to her relationship before either Carla or Hanna do. It only gets worse for her when Hanna asks Carla to paint her, and the happy look Carla sends Evelyn's way only adds to her mounting fury.

Zitat:
Hanna tries right away to clean Carla's shirt (like that's normal?!!)..

:lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 03:45 

Zitat:
And that's what "love at first sight" means to me. It doesn't necessarily have to be the feeling that you meet the love of your life. To me it's a recognition.

Kim, here's a short film about a soul encounter called Her Name is Ava. I saw it several months ago and quite liked it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgMJ4aUY34

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 04:04 

Zitat:
I think it's cool that KD is a lecturer at an acting school in Cologne. She's smart, I'm sure, she's a great teacher.

Yes, I remember reading that she was teaching when she was at VL. I think she likes to keep busy, what with 2 kids, her theatre work and teaching!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 06:44 

Zitat:
I wouldn't call it love at first sight, but they were drawn towards each other from the beginning. Calling it a very strong attraction might be a way to describe it.

Okay, okay. I see. Let's say it wasn't love at first sight in a classical sense, but I still think it would be too simple to call it a very strong attraction. It happens that people are strongly attracted to each other and never see each other again. These two did not only feel the connection, they immediately acted on it and took care that they would see each other again - although both of them were in a relationship. Not to mention the fact that one of them acted 95% suconsciously because she didn't even know she could be attracted to a women. I don't believe in a big spiritual plan but the story was written as if they were meant to be and just needed some time to remove all the obstacles.

Zitat:
Kim, here's a short film about a soul encounter called Her Name is Ava. I saw it several months ago and quite liked it.

Thank you very much, supercell! I wish I could watch it but Youtube denies access to the clip for us Germans. We can't watch it. (In Germany they seem to take care of copyright issues more strongly than in other countries, which is a good thing even though we users don't like it.)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 07:22 

Zitat:
Do we know how did Carla learn that Hanna left Lars?

Yes, we do, and Carla's face is priceless :mrgreen: . Carla and Bernd enter the "Schneiders" when Bernd recognizes Lars who's sitting at the bar talking to his sister Charlie. Lars is obviously upset. Bernd talks to him and Lars tells him that Hanna has left him. Carla is standing too far away to hear what they are talking about but as soon as Bernd comes back to her she asks him (trying to be nonchalant) what was wrong with Bernd. I expected Carla to be obviously happy when she hears about the break-up but Claudia Hiersche played it differently and did an excellent job. Her face tells us a thousand things. If you want me to I can upload the scene for you.

How much of the break up between Hanna and Lars did you see? Before the "key scene" at the No Limits Hanna has to go through a really difficult time. It's hard to see her sadness and it's hard to see her boyfriend's pain. It's also hard to see that she can't tell anybody what is really going on and why she has to leave. For some reason, Katharina Dalichau is especially beautiful during these scenes. The reunion of Hanna and Carla later is like a huge relief from all the heaviness and sadness and it makes it very clear for Hanna that the pain was worth it and that she belongs to Carla.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 07:52 

Zitat:
I wish I could watch it but Youtube denies access to the clip for us Germans. We can't watch it.

Aw, that's too bad. It was actually uploaded legally onto Youtube by Marieke Weijers-McGovern, who wrote, directed and produced it. It's a cute story about two women that see each other across a crowded square.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 08:04 

supercell hat geschrieben:
Evelyn also knew something was up and added her hilariously snarky," Yes, this is a business card!"
When Carla turns and gives Hanna a smile before leaving, Evelyn sends her own message with a pointed look of warning as if to say, "Back off!"
Evelyn seems to recognize the serious threat to her relationship before either Carla or Hanna do. It only gets worse for her when Hanna asks Carla to paint her, and the happy look Carla sends Evelyn's way only adds to her mounting fury.

I even like better Evelyn's very first comment - "Direct hit"!! - although it was just a comment about the mess. But... just one Carla's look at Hanna later, Evelyn recognized a threat. Anybody in her shoes would. Whatever happened in Carla's office later, when Hanna came with the portfolio, was a confirmation.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 08:42 

Zitat:
I wish I could watch it but Youtube denies access to the clip for us Germans. We can't watch it.

Kim, check your PM!

Zuletzt geändert von moment am 16.02.2011, 09:09, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 08:50 

Zitat:
I still think it would be too simple to call it a very strong attraction.

How about we say it was written in the stars? I like that analogy in combination with Hanna's last letter to Carla. The term is used when something seems to be predetermined, like it was meant to happen.

Zitat:
These two did not only feel the connection, they immediately acted on it and took care that they would see each other again

That is true. Carla gave Hanna her card so she could pay for the dry cleaning. (Would this be unusual behavior in German culture for someone of Carla's social and economic background? It would be highly unusual here in the States.)

Isabell said the portfolio must belong to the two women. Hanna had Carla's card to contact her but couldn't resist looking inside, and what she found inside only increased her interest! lol She knew she was going to see Carla again to give her the portfolio. When Lars said he'd rather have a drawing of her, Hanna knew she now had the what she needed to actually spend time with her.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 09:17 

kimlegaspi hat geschrieben:

Yes, we do, and Carla's face is priceless...:mrgreen:...
. If you want me to I can upload the scene for you. ..
How much of the break up between Hanna and Lars did you see?

If you don't mind...I can't believe that I missed that one...I am pretty sure I haven't seen it anywhere...THANKS!

How much of the break up between Hanna and Lars did you see? ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW! THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT COMES UP.

Before the "key scene" at the No Limits Hanna has to go through a really difficult time. It's hard to see her sadness and it's hard to see her boyfriend's pain.
DIDN'T SEE THAT.

It's also hard to see that she can't tell anybody what is really going on and why she has to leave. For some reason, Katharina Dalichau is especially beautiful during these scenes.
DOESN'T EMOTIONAL PAIN BRING SOME SPECIAL BEAUTY TO WOMAN'S FACE? NO WONDER THEY MAKE IT THAT WAY!

The reunion of Hanna and Carla later is like a huge relief from all the heaviness and sadness and it makes it very clear for Hanna that the pain was worth it and that she belongs to Carla.
AMEN! :) ): ) )

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 21:47 

The break up was painfull to watch, especially because the scenes were performed very well by all actors. I love Hanna and Isabel together anyway (they have great chemistry and the actors seem to inspire each other every time they work together). But the actor who played Lars did an excellent job, too.

It would be too much to post all this but I can upload two clips for you. I just finished the first one, the second one will follow in the next days. The clips are from Novemberstern, so she deserves the credit, the subtitles are mine (please excuse my English, I did my best :) ). I think both clips explain why (later) Hanna looks a little sad and worn out when she enters the room where Carla is waiting for her. Fortunately, the sadness disappears quickly...

Trennung/Break-up Part 1: Hanna is back in town determined to break up with Lars.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iX70bAdjcw[/youtube][/quote]

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 22:19 

THANKS SO MUCH KIM !!!

(and for Novemberstern, of course!)

This is such a strong scene. You're right, they all did great job, Lars especially!

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 109 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC