Aktuelle Zeit: 29.03.2024, 06:19

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 31 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.02.2009, 09:44 

Just an update to AtlantaFan's 12-02-2009 post: Mittag has a new channel, Mittag1234, if you are looking for it.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 28.02.2009, 09:44 

Betreff des Beitrags: Video Clips Outside of YouTube?
BeitragVerfasst: 14.08.2009, 00:25 
Appreciated Assistant

Hi!

Video Clip Questions: Help, please, Mods!

1. Are the clips from the forum's "Video Section" from YouTube, which means, we have to DL from the YouTube server OR can they be accessed from other servers?
2. I'm trying to find good quality clips of the Carla/Hanna AND the Carla/Anke. I tried to find them from YouTube but unfortunately, the earlier eps, aren't as good that after the AVI conversion (so I could watch it on TV).... :-( Could anyone help? I don't need Eng subs.. just good quality so I could convert them to AVI with viewable pics...
3. Aside from the Carla relationship storylines, I'm also quite "hooked" on the Holding story!! LOVE the corporate conspiracy, greed and political plotlines, particularly the power struggle between Ansgar and Carla. And it's pretty well written, too. So, are there full "VL" clips as well?

Thanks in advance for your help, folks!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2009, 00:51 

Yes, I agree. It would be great to get our greedy english speaking hands on clips of other story lines ( Ansgar and Carla.)
But at least we have some choice scenes with Carla.
Would love to see more.

Thanks.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2009, 13:35 
Appreciated Assistant

Ahh, Rosen, if you can find them, I'd highly recommend the non-relationship-related Carla stories with her family (the Lahnsteins) especially the one where Johannes (her dad) was being poisoned, how Ansgar tried to sell the castle (that arse!) & also when poor Sophia was kidnapped! Engaging drama! :shock:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2009, 20:50 

There hasn't been such a delightful villain as Ansgar since J.R. Ewing on "Dallas." I love the scenes between Carla and him...two worthy adversaries.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2009, 23:23 
Appreciated Assistant

Too right, willisdr!! Ansgar is PURE evil! Imagine poisoning his own father; putting her sister in prison; getting involved in arms deals and the likes; basically this man has absolutely NO conscience, whatsoever. Period. I LOVE it! The guy who plays Ansgar is absolutely delightful to watch. He portrays evil like no other - sadistic, sociopathic, pernicious, misogynistic, megalomaniac who's absolutely in love with himself. He will murder his own son without even batting an eyelid, if a situation calls for it! Oh, what a major MOTHER'S ARSE he is!!!! Yes, you're absolutely right in drawing the comparison with J.R. Ewing!! Hit the nail right on the head, you have! :wink:

And, the incessant rivalry and hatred between Ansgar & Carla portrayed so utterly convincingly by the 2 actors is a wonderful thing to see on the tele. I haven't enjoyed such boisterous exchanges of verbal spats between 2 TV characters since the "Dallas" days! :wink: Ooooo, JR & Bobby; JR & Sue Ellen... Oooooo!!

If you haven't watched the past VL episodes like the ones I mentioned earlier, I'd recommend them highly.

Don't know if you ever watched UK's "Bad Girls." Ansgar reminds me a lot of Jim Fenner as well - always getting away with murder!! :twisted:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2009, 01:07 

So weird ccogz, I was just thinking of Jim Fenner. Just started watching Bad girls too. Both these characters have the luck of the evil. Helen Stewart approaches it with a cool control just like Carla.

But, I haven't yet found other non Carla romance english translations.
I'll search a bit.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2009, 04:13 
Appreciated Assistant

Rosen hat geschrieben:
So weird ccogz, I was just thinking of Jim Fenner. Just started watching Bad girls too. Both these characters have the luck of the evil. Helen Stewart approaches it with a cool control just like Carla.

Really? You've only just started watching BG! Aw, you'd LOVE it! :lol: The best years - 1999-2001 (the H/N storyline is by far, the BEST love story ever, be it straight or gay. PERIOD. IMHO. Hard to believe it was TEN years ago! Phew! Go UK! :D And such an endearing ending too! The secret? The unbelievably captivating non-verbals between the 2 characters! The "less is more" magic. Such deep chemistry between the actors it's amazing they were only acting!)

Rosen hat geschrieben:
But, I haven't yet found other non Carla romance english translations.
I'll search a bit.

Sorry, mate, I don't think you can find them, unfortunately. At least not now. Perhaps later, someone might sub them, who knows, eh? :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2009, 15:55 

I know, I know I'm behind. I just finished BG season 3. I think what makes the NW&HS work so well is the casting. In fact, casting is the exceptional quality of that show.

So, what other shows should I be watching but am oblivious. --asks the insomniac.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2009, 16:06 
Appreciated Assistant

Rosen hat geschrieben:
I know, I know I'm behind. I just finished BG season 3. I think what makes the NW&HS work so well is the casting. In fact, casting is the exceptional quality of that show.

TOO RIGHT, you are!!! Yup, the casting of SL & MJ - simply fantastic! Those guys had on & off-screen chemistry. They were very close when they were on BG.

Rosen hat geschrieben:
So, what other shows should I be watching but am oblivious. --asks the insomniac.

Urrr, what about "Los Hombres"? Also fab casting - both actors had real on & off-screen chemistry (plus they're both very close friends in real life) Although, I have to warn ya - you'd be "scarred" for life when you reach the ending...!!!

And, then, there's "Hospital Central" - I haven't seen it yet but according to Mercedes, it's worth checking out...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2009, 16:25 

Rosen hat geschrieben:

Hey Rosen, the Spanish Series Hospital Central is worth the sleepless nites. Goto rachelm42's YT channel (with eng subs). The story of Maca & Esther starts from season 8 through to 17. Season 18 is starting mid Sep if all goes well with the TV schedules. So u got bout less than 2 weeks to watch from S8 to S17. The on & off-screen chemistry between the actors are superb.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2009, 16:28 

Hey ccogz, I noticed you've been promoted to Appreciated Assistant. Congratulations to u for a well-deserved title. :ok:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2009, 16:29 

Thanks for the tips. That's Pepa & Silvia right? Looking forward that.
I'll look in to Hospital Central too. Yay!

Sorry to go off subject.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2009, 16:56 
Appreciated Assistant

bette1985 hat geschrieben:
Hey ccogz, I noticed you've been promoted to Appreciated Assistant. Congratulations to u for a well-deserved title. :ok:

Why...thank u, B...! :sonnen: Don't know if it's actually well-deserved... the mods are being very kind, that's why! But what they don't know is....pssst... I'm actually a... Bild .....in disguise...!! Shhhhhh!!!! :wink:

Zuletzt geändert von ccogz am 05.09.2009, 16:59, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 31 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC