Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2024, 01:55

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2010, 10:59 

Thanks..yeah, not a big fan of Marina.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 24.02.2010, 10:59 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2010, 14:54 

Kendahl897 hat geschrieben:
But my question: Didn't Marina want Carla to take off somewhere exotic with her, but without Sophia? I could be totally wrong, as my memory...........

Hi Kendahl, I think Marina wanted Carla to go to an art exhibit in Spain for a few days. - a little mini vacation for the two of them. Marina never touched Sophia or spoke of her so her character seemed to lack a sweet, caring,
maternal nature (like Hanna, Susanne and Stella all had).

On the up side, Marina did kiss as though she was going to devour Carla, which to me, was a bit more sensual than some of the quick pecks between Stella and Carla. (This last comment is just sour grapes on my part, as I would have preferred more intense displays of affection in addition to the great scenes we did get to see.)

AF

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2010, 21:11 

I get that, I really do, but after 6 years of the L Word, where there was a lot of sex, but very little romance, the romanticism of Starla was a refreshing change. I never really watched the Marina scenes that much, but I did catch an old clip on the other day of Susanne and Lars. I couldn't make up my mind whether she was trying to make love to him or eat him for dinner. Made me want to heave my dinner, it was so overwrought, y'know what I mean?
I did enjoy the kisses of Starla, such as at the barn, in the office (sofa) and especially the one at Stella's place, which to me had great spark and fun to it, but like you I would have liked to seen more, as I think that Anne/Claudia had great chemistry. But I'll take the ending over most other stories I've seen lately any day.

On a side note, what is up with those few posters at youtube? Sometimes I think you should have to pass a psych evaluation to be allowed to post there.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2010, 21:38 

I'll take the ending over most other stories I've seen lately any day.

On a side note, what is up with those few posters at youtube? Sometimes I think you should have to pass a psych evaluation to be allowed to post there.

Ditto on the happy ending GOTT SEI DANKKKKKK! I am not sure about the YT postings that you mentioned. I tend to skim past the nut-cases and totally enjoy the comments of other appreciative fans. Like you, me and all of these forum peeps. :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2010, 22:43 

Best thing to do. Yes, our comments are the most well articulated and witty, that's for sure..lol

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2010, 06:48 

Best thing to do. Yes, our comments are the most well articulated and witty, that's for sure..lol

You can say that again. Cheers to us! Lol.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.02.2010, 20:10 

bette1985 hat geschrieben:

You can say that again. Cheers to us! Lol.

The youtube naysayer is now over at mel's blog...same old story...(at least I think it is her...99% sure...). Some folks never give up.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.02.2010, 20:59 

Yeah, I'm about 100% sure that you're right on that guess as she then proceeded to out herself. Can't believe it took me so long to figure out. She does the same thing at the other board. It's like a broken record by now. Which is why I posted what I posted after that comment on Mel's blog. I would do another response, but I don't want to start a war of words on Mel's lovely blog a. Oh, well, at least we got the ending we dreamed of..Starla and family.

Honestly, if someone wants to be a SuCa shipper, more power to them. But why they can't leave the Starla shippers alone is beyond me. Its like they figure if they scream it long enough, people might actually believe the stuff they are posting. To each his own, but I would like to think that we have more class than to go and post crap in a SuCa video. But I guess that's what separates the adults from the children. :roll:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.02.2010, 06:22 

Yeah, I'm about 100% sure that you're right on that guess as she then proceeded to out herself. Can't believe it took me so long to figure out. She does the same thing at the other board. It's like a broken record by now. Which is why I posted what I posted after that comment on Mel's blog. I would do another response, but I don't want to start a war of words on Mel's lovely blog a. Oh, well, at least we got the ending we dreamed of..Starla and family.

Honestly, if someone wants to be a SuCa shipper, more power to them. But why they can't leave the Starla shippers alone is beyond me. Its like they figure if they scream it long enough, people might actually believe the stuff they are posting. To each his own, but I would like to think that we have more class than to go and post crap in a SuCa video. But I guess that's what separates the adults from the children. :roll:

"Click" the lightbulb just turned on. After reading Adsullata and your last comment I realized whom you were referencing without even looking at MeL's blog (which is great by the way). Seriously, I think this person is "not quite right." Whenever I see her name on an entry in any forum, I just skip over it as it's not worth the anxiety.

I will watch Claudia Hiersche with anyone, or no one for that matter, but I really enjoyed her as Carla and ALL of her women. I wish the Starla stories could have lasted a year longer with more of a courtship and then more time with their relationship, but as that is not an option I am SO GRATEFUL they had the happy ending. Stella was the magic elixir to a stressed-out Carla - the steady hand that she so needed. And Carla - a strong, beautiful, loyal mate for Stella.

Back to the original point, just skip the "crazy" stuff from the "Crazy."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.02.2010, 12:00 

Atlanta Fan, you're a wise woman and a gifted voice of reason. :)

I love your descriptions of Carla and Stella. Spot on. And yes, beautiul and happy ending. No one died, got maimed, married a guy or joined a convent. Just a flight to Toronto, marriage at Niagara Falls and a honeymoon suite (with Sophia no less). Very cheesy and romantic and a lot like Stella, which I think is why its the perfect ending.

Stay warm down in Georgia, my friend. 8)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.02.2010, 18:59 

I don't understand the fuss over CANNA, SUCA or STARLA. Personally, i do not have a definite favorite of the three. But, guess i'm leaning toward Starla since they are the most recent. Everyone should be happy for Carla, period. She left on a happy note, impending marriage and sharing a life with someone who loves her and Sophia.

Yes, Marina wanted Carla to go with her to Spain for a few days.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.03.2010, 11:47 

Any mention of Carla and Stella on VL? I think Justus might have mentioned them the other day.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.03.2010, 13:59 

Any mention of Carla and Stella on VL? I think Justus might have mentioned them the other day.

I don't remember Justus, but in Friday's episode, Nathalie tells Matthias that she is sad, because now they still have a house, but they don't have friends anymore...before the departure of Carla and Stella, and now Luise and Gregor... :-(

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.03.2010, 16:19 

What's the connection with Natalie and Gregor? I know they're friends. I think I remember an ep where someone had beaten her up and he was looing for revenge?

I'm glad they're giving the couples that are leaving happy endings.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC