Aktuelle Zeit: 24.04.2024, 16:12

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.02.2010, 17:29 

Hey Ccogz, I think I speak for all here when I say u have been doing a great service to us & your efforts r greatly appreciated. No apologies needed. Please. We understand that u do have a life outside the Starla forum. Thanks again for all that u've done so that we non-german speaking fans can enjoy this amazing Starla Love Story. Hugs :knuff: & kisses :knutsch:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 21.02.2010, 17:29 

Betreff des Beitrags: I Appreciate your work!
BeitragVerfasst: 21.02.2010, 17:31 

No problem with the delay. I am appreciative of all your work. I will check out the link that you provided above. Danke!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2010, 11:09 
Appreciated Assistant

Awww, you guys are sweet! :oops: Thanks for the support! :knuff:

Ok, as promised, the FINAL, ULTIMATE, CLOSING CHAPTER of Carla von Lahnstein and Stella Mann is now up.

The quality of the images are not as bad as I initially thought, albeit smaller! But I'll try to duplicate them with better and bigger ones if I can. If not, sorry.... :-(

Well, what can I say? After watching the final scenes of Carla, I have mixed feelings about it, albeit all positive. On one hand, sadness with the sudden loss of the character, deeply touched by the real emotions shown by the great CH; on the other hand, I feel very happy and elated that Carla finally gets a true happy ending to her otherwise tumultuous love life, not to mention, with an equal and compatible partner who can really stand her ground with Carla! :toothy:

So, I say, HURRAH for Carla and Stella! Live well, enjoy life and keep trotting...! :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2010, 11:26 
Appreciated Assistant

Now that we can think back on Carla's relationships in the past 6 years, I've come to a conclusion:

Carla und Hanna:
- Romantic. Heartwarming. Memorable. Unforgettable...(despite the tragic end...*sigh*)

Carla und Anke:
- pure, 100% undeniable, unquestionable, indisputable, absolute LUST n HOTNESS. (a couple of scenes were simply too real! Wow is all I can say...)

Carla und Susanne:
- 4 words: CARLA.WAS.SCREWED....ROYALLY.

Carla und Stella:
- awww, what can I say? Cute. Adorable. Funny. Romantic. Beautiful.
- have to add... FRIENDSHIP... they're so much more than just lovers. They're best buddies, too. Important.

Disclaimer: Please note, these are MY 2 cents only. They do not represent any team or group or side. So, any negativity coming out of this is purely unintentional...! :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2010, 12:54 

I agree with everything you wrote. And I like too that Starla has as the beginning of their relationship-friendship. I think Carla trusts Stella more than she has been able to trust anyone in recent memory when it comes to love, fidelty and companionship.

But I think one of the things I like most and maybe this is why I see Stella as sort of the Prince Charming role is that she saved Carla from Carla. Because of all of the things she was had gone through in recent years, Carla was starting to become hard. Think back to a year ago. Yikes...not very much fun to be around. Now, she is happy and carefree, relieved of the burdens and ready for a new life with her daughter and wife, travelling and enjoying life for a change.

Carla even looks more beautiful now than she did a year ago. .and Stella too...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2010, 16:27 
Appreciated Assistant

Kendahl897 hat geschrieben:
I think Carla trusts Stella more than she has been able to trust anyone in recent memory when it comes to love, fidelty and companionship.

Ditto, Kendahl!!

Love. Trust. Fidelity. Commitment. Companionship. Friendship.

Imperative to a long-lasting relationship, I believe.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2010, 18:07 

@ccogz

Code:
nice to have you back here in the CH&AW Forum

what about Carla & Marina :?:

the have the same style "kunst/art"
Marina > very very SEXY :wink:

It was a to short time to have Marina in Verbotene Liebe.
Together, they where a good team.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2010, 19:43 
Administrator

muis hat geschrieben:

öhm, nopedi di NO - she wasn't! :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2010, 21:07 

I never thought Marina was very attractive, but that's just personal taste. I think Stella has been the most attractive, in a tomboyish sort of way (yes, we're saying that about one of Germanys' top models. Congrats! Wardrobe and makeup). As far as beautiful, hell, its still Stella. hahahah
No, hmm? Probably Hanna then.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2010, 09:38 
Appreciated Assistant

muis hat geschrieben:
@ccogz

Code:
nice to have you back here in the CH&AW Forum

Aw, as you know, mate, I pop in and out as much as I can! :mrgreen:

what about Carla & Marina :?:

muis hat geschrieben:
the have the same style "kunst/art"

Ok.... hate to burst your bubble, Muis, but I'm afraid I have to go with Tegan & Kendahl about Marina! :wink: Heck, I even forgot about her! But now that you guys brought up her name, the one thing I remember about her is...she was a bit scary. That's probably why I didn't equate the "S" word w/ her..! Very sorry, mate! :oops: But that's not to say the actor herself (can't remember her real name!) ain't, though. Perhaps if she were to play a different character, I might have quite a different view, who knows! :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2010, 11:01 

She reminds me of that Dawn Debo chick on the L Word...kinda

The only thing I remember about Marina was that she wanted Carla to take off with her but Sophia was not part of the equation, right? Mind you, I didn't watch it as closely back then as I did with Stella.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2010, 12:29 

Oh Kendahl, Stella will always be your No:1 (no one will doubt that). Lol.
I too think that Marina is kinda sinister-looking. Doesn't seem like Carla's type. Somehow, I feel that Hanna still holds a special place in Carla's heart & Stella is the best thing that happen to Carla after the loss of Hanna. So I wish to believe that Carla has a beautiful memory of Hanna & a happy & bright future with Stella & Sophia. And she truly deserves it.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2010, 12:47 

Oh, no doubt Hanna will always have a special place, she was her first true love. And I agree with what you said about Stella, no doubt a long and happy life with Sophia after the past few years of heartache. I will say there is one thing about Stella that truly separates her from Carla's other 'serious' romances though. She's the first one who's truly gay...lol

But my question: Didn't Marina want Carla to take off somewhere exotic with her, but without Sophia? I could be totally wrong, as my memory...........

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2010, 16:06 

She's the first one who's truly gay...lol

Right on. And I love this about Stella - true blue lesbian, just like Carla. Yes, they will live happily ever after.

But my question: Didn't Marina want Carla to take off somewhere exotic with her, but without Sophia? I could be totally wrong, as my memory...........

Well, I dont remember about the "without Sophia" part but I do recall Marina wasnt very happy that Carla has a child with Susanna, coz she thinks that might lead to a SuCa reconciliation. Anyway maybe this clip by bienchen1981 may help jolt your memory:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfjEmM9ajnA
You can also checkout the clips before that. Maybe there's someting there which I missed coz my only understanding of the clips is from the brief description given by bienchen. Sorry mate, that's all I can help regarding your question.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC