Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2024, 00:18

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 49 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 26.11.2009, 11:16 

After 6 years, ,,Verbotene Liebe’’ fans had to say goodbye to Carla von Lahnstein who, during that time, was one of the most important characters on the show – always convincing in the most diverse story lines and with many facets.
On one hand, Carla was a woman who cared a great deal about her family, who in spite of countless arguments with him still adored her father after his death, who tried to end the antagonism between herself and her brother Ansgar to reconcile the family again and who had a loving relationship with her other siblings, especially with her brother Leonard, and was always there for them in times of need.
On the other hand, Carla was an ambitious business woman who grew with her duties and responsibilities during the fights for the Holding but who also had to fight against her character development in the wrong direction and who suffered a great deal of loneliness, because from the bottom of her heart Carla longed for a partner, longed for love which she found three times. Her relationships were diverse, unique and captivated many fans.
There was the love her life, Hanna, who she lost tragically, her in the end failed marriage with Susanne from which she has her beloved daughter Sophia and her relationship with Stella, in which the role of Carla has now found her own happy end.
Carla von Lahnstein was a likable, strong and impressive lesbian woman, free from stereotypes, whose character developed continuously and who displayed the human behind a lesbian woman to the audience in a touching way.
Thanks goes out to Claudia Hiersche, who captivated the audience with her incomparable rendition of Carla von Lahnstein. The way she enthralled and electrified people with her commitment and all her soul will stay unmatched.
Every VL-fan can already anticipate her announced cameo appearances…

Souce: www.vlblog.de

Such heavenly touches ne'er touch'd earthly faces.'"
Shakespeare

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 26.11.2009, 11:16 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.11.2009, 11:22 

@Darchino

thank you for the translation

Code:
Every VL-fan can already anticipate her announced cameo appearances

That's good news !! So in 2010 we see Claudia Hiersche
more times in Verboten Liebe.
:bigherz:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.11.2009, 13:00 

Thanks Darchino for the translation!!!

At first, 2010 to me means the start of my winter semester (which I'm not looking forward to) but Claudia's appearance on VL would ONLY be the reason why I will be looking forward for next year.

:mrgreen:

Betreff des Beitrags: Cast profile removed
BeitragVerfasst: 20.02.2010, 07:03 

I went to Verbotene Liebe website and they have already removed Claudia and Ann cast profile :-(

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Cast profile removed
BeitragVerfasst: 20.02.2010, 13:40 

redson39 hat geschrieben:
I went to Verbotene Liebe website and they have already removed Claudia and Ann cast profile :-(

Yeah, it was gone literally the day after Claudia and Anne rode away in the Rolls.... :( Now I don't look at the page, I skip the Das Erste forum altogether. I DO click on Claudia's agent's site daily to see if there is something new posted regarding her next job in the biz....

Still clicking... :?

Betreff des Beitrags: the url for Carla's agent
BeitragVerfasst: 21.03.2010, 23:09 

AtlantaFan, can you post the url for Carla's agent so we can also check for her new appearances? Thanks!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.03.2010, 15:05 
Administrator

claudia's agent's site: http://www.frank-oliver-schulz.de

Betreff des Beitrags: Claudia's agent
BeitragVerfasst: 24.03.2010, 15:07 

tegan, Thank you for the link! :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.03.2010, 15:10 
Administrator

you're sowas von welcome - as we say in germany :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 31.01.2011, 02:59 

Hello all. I'm a new Carla fan. A good friend has tried to get me to watch for a few years, but I refused because she told me her love interest at the time (Hanna) died. A week ago I watched this music vid on Youtube and was hooked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yubTAvkx ... re=related

Anyhoo, seems like most of the fans have stopped posting since CH is no longer on the show. Of course, now I'm totally obsessed with no one to talk to about it. :lol:

I have a few questions if anyone out there will be kind enough to answer any of them.

1) In the pool scene (of COURSE my 1st question) who was wearing what? It seems KD was totally nude. Was CH nude also, or was she wearing something? I'm not a perv, I just wanna know. :-P

2) Are there any clips of Carla when she comes out to her father? I've seen bits in music videos, but no actual clips. I have seen the scene where he reads Hanna's letter, but I'm talking about the day of her wedding to Bernd.

3) Has it ever been said why they killed off Hanna? It just seems mean to the fans to have it be so tragic. :-(

Finally, I must thank everyone involved in the posting and subtitling of all the Carla videos. You guys are AMAZING.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Late to the party!
BeitragVerfasst: 31.01.2011, 05:33 

supercell hat geschrieben:
Hello all. I'm a new Carla fan.
I have a few questions if anyone out there will be kind enough to answer any of them.
1) In the pool scene (of COURSE my 1st question) who was wearing what?
2) Are there any clips of Carla when she comes out to her father?
3) Has it ever been said why they killed off Hanna? It just seems mean to the fans to have it be so tragic. :-(

Welcome supercell.

I’ll try to answer your questions, but if you read Deutsch, you may find better information elsewhere.

1) In an interview CH says that KD is, indeed, completely nude in the pool scene and she, CH, is wearing just a little “G-string” type piece of clothing.

2) Uh, the clip I’ve seen is where Ansgar & Tanja (of course) secretly film Carla speaking to Bernd of her love of Hanna. The clips is sent to her father. I can’t find the clip, but there is a bit of it on YT Verbotene Liebe Folge 2295 - Cécile de Maron

3) Again, I may be wrong, but I believe, KD’s contract was soon going to end anyway and she had indicated her wish to leave to pursue other projects (she does a good bit of stage work), so they wrote Hanna out (and others in).
:liebe2:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.01.2011, 08:57 

Zitat:
I’ll try to answer your questions, but if you read Deutsch, you may find better information elsewhere.

Thank you AtlantaFan!

I know a few words, and use the online translator with limited success.
The link for the Cecile vid is definitely helping fill in some of the blanks.

Even though I knew it was coming I cried like a baby and cursed the writers when Hanna died! It was such a beautiful story and the actresses were clearly very comfortable telling it.

I've read some of the posts about KD leaving, using the online translator, and there seemed to be a question of why she was taken off the show. The translator is not the best, so it is easy to misunderstand things .

Also, thank you for the pool scene info. It makes it that much hotter!

:bigherz:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.01.2011, 11:42 

It's hard to find the complete story of Carla's coming out to her father, but 'GreenyAFP' on DailyMotion has a series of clips between Hanna's death and Carla's marriage to Berndt that deal with her grief and I think, coming out (there are no subtitles). Greeny also has a youtube channel where you can dig for some relevant clips (mostly focuses on other characters). On youtube, check out 'anaisnen3' channel for the Carla and Anke clips...the first few deal with Carla's marriage and the letter her father reads from Hanna http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBN1456N-so, which might help.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2011, 19:15 

ops, i just saw this tread supercell! sorry for opening a new one. but this one we, the newbies, could use for exchanging info maybe, and the other one for discussion???

i am also wondering is there any short review of carla's coming-out to her father and family, i mean in written form. then, some of the online translators can help. i will also look for those videos two "A";s suggested here....

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 49 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC