Aktuelle Zeit: 29.03.2024, 08:39

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 49 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 08.09.2009, 15:21 
Appreciated Assistant

So....I thought I'd start a discussion regarding Carla's storyline OUTSIDE of her relationships since this Forum has already covered the Canna, SuCa, and Starla stories... Don't know if any of you have watched the other Carla storylines. Here are some notable ones that I enjoyed...

1. Carla & Ansgar
- did you know that they used to be civil to each other? They even used to.....HUG!!! WOW!

2. Carla & Ansgar
- one of my favourite scenes is them playing PING PONG!!! Imagine that! I mention this 'coz I LOVE ping pong. It seems that CH knows how to play..! Very cool, indeed! :D

3. Carla & Nathalie
- one of the funniest scenes - when Nathalie pushes Carla to find someone (this is post-Susanne - after the actress left). They go have a drink. Nathalie spots this woman who's looking their way. She immediately tells Carla to make her move. Carla refuses. Nathalie gets pro-active and goes over to the woman. 3 of them have a drink together. But the bombshell? The woman is actually interested in Nathalie....NOT Carla!! You should've seen Nathalie's face and Carla trying very hard not to burst out laughing at the "faux pas"!
- LOVED THE SCENE!! Wish there were more of Carla & Nathalie scenes. They really look like they're real buddies!
- Nathalie suggests that Carla should check out internet dating, to Carla's horror!! But not so much horror 'coz later on, temptation got the better of Carla when she goes to the internet and checks out online dating!! :-P

4. Carla & Elke
- Boy, it seems that after Susanne & Carla's apparent dry-spell in the "love" dept, even Elisabeth seems to be pushing Carla to "do something" about it instead of being "all work and no play". So, when this woman, Elke, wants the LH to take care of her priceless paintings and starts praising Carla, Elisabeth starts getting pushy on Carla.
- At the "behest" of Elisabeth about the "possibility" that Elke may be "batting for the same team" even though Carla tells Elisabeth otherwise (guess Carla's "gaydar" ain't bending toward Elke!), she goes to dinner with Elke, insisting that it's just a biz meal. But, Carla starts to think that Elke MAY like women the way she does. You actually get to see Carla's anticipatory reaction (hilarious!) when Elke touches her hand. Lo & behold, just when Carla starts to feel excited, expecting that she's gonna "score," Elke mentions her HUSBAND!!! The look of dismay (bubble burst) on Carla's face - PRICELESS!! :lol:

These are some of the scenes worth mentioning, IMHO. Anything else you guys have seen that you enjoyed?

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 08.09.2009, 15:21 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.09.2009, 15:48 

Hey ccogz, I love ping pong too! I use to play for my school (I'm captain of my school team u know? haha. blowing my own trumpet a bit). Do u know where I can find a vid of that scene u were saying? the one where Carla plays ping pong with Ansgar?

I love the chemistry betw CH & Jenny Winkler (Natalie). So natural. I saw the clip u mentioned. Hilarious. Natalie is so straight (wat a pity). There's a scene when the 2 of them were discussing Charlie & Stella at No Limits, & Natalie was trying to reassure Carla that Charlie & Stella were just friends & Natalie said tho she liked Carla, it doesnt mean she (Nat) is gay. That was cute, how she said it. Anyway, that dashed all hopes I've got for them to one day get togehter as a couple. Lol.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.09.2009, 16:08 

aww I want to see that scene with Nathalie. lol I know I've mentioned I secretly wanted them together but of course that is impossible. still, I do love watching their friendship; very natural indeed. I remember the scene bette mentions at No Limits. I actually miss those days when Carla was pining for Stella but couldn't do anything about it. good thing she had Nathalie and Sarah for therapy. :mrgreen:

lol I also remember one scene where Carla thought Stella set-up a date with her (turns out it was for the woman at the bar) and Carla immediately goes to call Nathalie making her guess what's she's doing that night. then she bursts out she's having a date with Stella in a very funny enthusiastic voice. LOL. I miss that. it's sad that now that she's actually with Stella, there are no more goofy moments with her friends. I love seeing the more carefree side of her but then she goes off and reveals it to Leonard matter-of-factly like it was not a big deal. I found that funny actually.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.09.2009, 16:36 
Appreciated Assistant

Hey B, you love ping pong, too!! WOW!! COOL! I used to play - but can't say that I'm very good, though. :oops: But I can play...! :wink: and I absolutely LOVE it. It's actually my FAVOURITE sport! Heheheh!

Oooo, unfortunately the ping pong scene isn't on the Net. At least I don't think it is. It's back in 2005-06? Sorry, mate!

I know what you mean. I really miss Carla & Nathalie's buddy chats. I love that scene you mentioned - you see that kind of conversation between them? Truly AUTHENTIC!! *sigh* It seems that the best parts about Carla & Stella were those times when Carla was secretly in love with Stella and Stella was just oblivious! At least we got to see more of them doing something....!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.09.2009, 16:39 
Appreciated Assistant

kelza hat geschrieben:
lol I also remember one scene where Carla thought Stella set-up a date with her (turns out it was for the woman at the bar) and Carla immediately goes to call Nathalie making her guess what's she's doing that night. then she bursts out she's having a date with Stella in a very funny enthusiastic voice. LOL. I miss that. it's sad that now that she's actually with Stella, there are no more goofy moments with her friends. I love seeing the more carefree side of her but then she goes off and reveals it to Leonard matter-of-factly like it was not a big deal. I found that funny actually.

Too right, Kelza! I want more goofiness from Carla!! She really has good comic timing! And, I know, I love that scene when she screamed at the phone "STELLA!!!" when she called Nathalie! :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.09.2009, 04:43 

I have another one as I am rewatching old clips but this is still pretty much STARLA territory. lol sorry can't help it but I think I'm taking notice of CH's amazing acting.

she has this moment with Nathalie in the castle when she's admitted that she has fallen for Stella. then she finds out later that Stella won't be in the castle for a few days helping Charlie so she acts all cool and confident (a bit too enthusiastic about it even) to Elisabeth. and then when everyone leaves the room she says she's actually heartbroken about Stella not being there. :-P amazing how CH's reaction changes from happy to sad in an instant.

this line made me laugh too much: "happy? you have no idea what kind of rock falls off my heart now."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.09.2009, 05:34 
Appreciated Assistant

Oh wow, it's interesting that you mentioned that, Kelza, 'coz one of the things I like about CH's performance is her ability to seamlessly switch from one extreme to the next in the expression/reaction dept! She's so effective with her facial expressions and body language, you literally empathize and relate to how she's feeling....all non-verbals - fabulous!

Speaking of Starla moments, I love to watch how Carla always tries to give a brave face, all cool and collected, when we know that she's dying inside, every time Stella hits her with continued disregard. Poor sod!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.09.2009, 17:14 

kelza hat geschrieben:
aww I want to see that scene with Nathalie. lol I know I've mentioned I secretly wanted them together but of course that is impossible. still, I do love watching their friendship; very natural indeed.

Kelza, if u r talking bout the one mentioned by ccogz ("womenday" out betw Carla & Natalie), u can check out CarlaFreak's YT channel under epi 3269 or link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqwO-GUYjR0 Hilarious episode!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.09.2009, 17:21 
Appreciated Assistant

Hee, thanks B!!!! Good thinking about putting the link if it's available on YT!! :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 21.09.2009, 14:25 
Appreciated Assistant

For those of us who weren’t aware before, here’s a revelation! Did you know that the Königsbrunn Castle, otherwise known as the Lahnstein’s place of residence on “Verbotene Liebe,” is in fact, a REAL-LIFE, inhabited castle?! I for one, never knew that. Yes, just like in the fairy tales, Ehreshoven Castle (the real name of the fictional Königsbrunn Castle), stands majestically in the mountains of Germany or more specifically, it’s in Engelskirchen, Oberbergischer Kreis, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. Phew, what a mouthful, indeed! While it’s not open to the public, who knows, perhaps one can view it from outside her gates, eh? :wink:

Anyway, here’s a little something for those of you interested in knowing more about the fictional Königsbrunn but very real Ehreshoven Castle! There was a documentary featured on the program, “Hier und Heute” on German TV (WDR Regional) back in June 2009. The journalists, Katharina Gugel & Ulf Eberle, did interviews with the current inhabitants of the Castle.

Here’s the original text in German describing the documentary – with English translation (more or less!).

(Deutsch)

Schloss der alten Damen 13.06.09 17:20 Uhr

Ein paar barocke Möbel und Ölgemälde wandern über den Außenaufzug in das neue und letzte Zuhause für Irmgard von Marburg. Sie zieht ins Damenstift auf Schloss Ehreshoven im Bergischen Land. Wie den anderen Bewohnerinnen - Freifrauen, Gräfinnen und Prinzessinnen - ist ihr nicht viel geblieben aus dem Familienbesitz. Die von Marburgs mussten nach dem Krieg aus Schlesien fliehen und beinahe alles zurücklassen.

Gemeinsames Essen unter dem Kronleuchter, eine Runde Schwimmen im tiefer gelegten Springbrunnen und dazwischen ein Tässchen Mokka im Park oder Puzzeln im gelben Zimmer. Wird die Neue mit 72 Jahren die jüngste frischen Wind in die alten Gemäuer bringen? Auf jeden Fall werden sie sich von den alten Zeiten erzählen, von Verlust und dem zähen Ringen um Selbständigkeit. Die Reporter Katharina Gugel und Ulf Eberle trafen u.a. Prinzessin Lobkowicz, die es es von Kroatien nach Kenia verschlug, wo sie 35 Jahre lang eine Schule leitete.

---------------------------------------------------

(English)

The Castle of the Old Ladies....

Bild

© ard.de

A few baroque pieces of furniture and oil paintings lay by the outside elevator in the new and last home for Irmgard von Marburg. She pulls in her writing inspiration on castle Ehreshoven in the mountain broad land. Like the other inhabitants - baronesses, countess and princesses – she doesn’t have much remained from the family estate. The Marburgs had to flee after the war from Silesia, hence left behind nearly everything. So what’s left went out to the other twelve old, impecunious ladies from the aristocratic houses who spend their old age together in the castle.

Bild

© ard.de

So, how do the ladies spend their time? Having common food under the chandelier, enjoying a round swimming pool in the more deeply laid fountain and in-between, no harm in having a little cup of mocha in the park or simply doing a jigsaw puzzle in the yellow room. Will the new inhabitant at the age of 72 years bring the latest fresh wind to the old masonry? Will she introduce the bridge play again what some would find good while the others find impossible because, well, let’s face it, the ladies argue constantly?

Bild

© ard.de

Anyway they will tell their stories in their own words about the old times, from loss to the tough struggle around independence. Princess Lobkowitz, for example, escaped from Croatia to Kenya where she led a school for 35 years. Once, Countess Beissel bred racing horses who was also a jockey! Countess Spee who was saved from the war, possesse the only precious object - a very rare Meißner porcelain chandelier - which now hangs in this extraordinary “old people's home.”

Bild

© ard.de

Here’s a film about quite a special lady's apartment-sharing community from reporters, Katharina Gugel & Ulf Eberle...

You can view the entire documentary here.... http://www.podcast.de/episode/1260833/Hier_und_Heute:_13.06.2009,_Im_Schloss_der_alten_Damen

---------------------------------------------------

Bild

(c)ard.de

...and finally...

Here are some interesting points of the Castle:

1. History of its existence goes as far back as 1355.
2. First given to the family of the Count of Nesselrode who owned it until 1920.
3. Although nobody has owned up to building or planning this Baroque castle, it’s said that the artist belonged to the Circle of the Düsseldorf Court. (very applicable for “VL” since it’s Düsseldorf, wouldn’t you say!)
4. After the end of the Nesselrode’s possession of the castle, it was transformed into a “Damenstift” (chapter of nuns) which is a charitable foundation for Cannonesses, which is still known as of today – a changing number of ladies living here under the leadership of a so-called “Abtissin” (a superior of a convent, so to speak) who takes care of the household and the welfare of the Cannonesses.
5. The estate is run by a trustee who has to gain enough profit from forestry and farming to provide for the well-being of the old ladies and to ensure the upkeep of the buildings and the grounds.

**Apparently, in return for using Ehreshoven Castle as “Königsbrunn Castle,” the producers of “Verbotene Liebe” contribute financially to the trustee** (BIG thumbs up to “VL” for lending a helping hand, so to speak!)

(further reading can be found on Wikipedia)
Special thanks to Muis for the pictures! :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2009, 19:33 

Bild
(c) daserste.de / Grundy UFA

Carla Sophia Gräfin von Lahnstein

Episode 2.060 - Episode 3.503

September 2003 - November 2009

It was obvious that sometime the day would come in which the figure "Carla Sophia von Lahnstein" would have her last minute with forbidden love. The topical precharts foresee a common climbing out of Carla and Stella. It must be no resignation for good, finally, we do not know how the preview goes on, but the last flap falls for the countess. This contribution should become a small review for six years "Carla von Lahnstein".

We write 2003. I must say that I was not inspired in the beginning very much that a new nobility family should remove the „von Beyenbachs“, but there I still did not know that I would discover my absolute favorite role with the „von Lahnsteins“. It is the 19th of September 2003 and with forbidden love the 2.060th episode and the countess „Carla Sophia von Lahnstein“ appears for the first time. Since the first minute this role has fascinated me and I became a fan of the blond-curly, lesbian countess.

When Carla comes to Düsseldorf she is responsible for the auctioneers. Evelyn Thoma is her assistant, indeed, not only in business regard but also in private matters. Both women connects more than friendship. However, nobody knows about it. For Evelyn the situation becomes difficult when Carla has cast an eye at the barkeeper Hanna Novak. Evelyn is jealous, but around Carla it has already happened. Finally, Carla quits Evelyn and she leaves Düsseldorf.

As the story all around Carla & Hanna (briefly "Canna") began I was faszinated from both women. They became my forbidden dream pair of all times. Carla & Hanna fitted like a heart and a soul. For me it is and will always be the best story which forbidden love ever had. First Hanna rushed convulsively in her relationship with Lars but she noticed that her feelings were stronger for Carla than all other. Carla fought for Hanna and finally Hanna also gave way to her feelings and both women were happy to be together. Unfortunately they are not able to show their relationship in public, because Carla was not able to show that she is a lesbian because of her noble family, but for Carla Hanna accepted this. When Hanna absolutely unexpected had to be operated on the kidney, Carla was very anxiously around her lover and felt helpless because she could not act that much, except to be simply there for Hanna. When everything was got over both women went in the vacation and Carla was glad that her lover was better again. Then Hanna had a dream which showed her that she would soon have to die. When she spend her last evening with Carla on the „Rhein“ both women spoke of the past times and dreamt of a common future. In the early morning hours Hanna died of a pulmonary embolism and Carla was paralyzed by pain that she had lost the love of her life.

After Hanna's death follows a long funereal phase of Carla. She felt empty, abandoned, imperfectly, incompletely, unhappily and infinitely sadly because she had lost the love of her life. Her brother Leonard helped her in this difficult phase through the life and quite slowly Carla again got used to a regulated daily routine, even it was very difficult. To be able to mourn for Hanna and because of fear of an outing as a lesbian Carla married in 2004 feignedly Bernd von Beyenbach.

As Carla to herself again trusted among people to go, she got to know in a disco visit Anke Hoffmann and get finally on an affair with her. Indeed, Carla noticed fast that she was not ready yet someone else to love and had the feeling to cheat on Hanna and thus the affair came to a quick end.

Susanne Brandner the daughter of Arno Brandner returned in 2005 to Düsseldorf. One day as a taxi driver she takes a blond woman and is fascinated immediately by her. Susanne does not anticipate that the blond woman is the countess Carla von Lahnstein. Finally Carla and Susanne became friends. Susanne is still enchanted as and developed feelings for Carla, however, for Carla it was not more than just a friendship. Carla stressed, for example, with the inline skating with Susanne on the „Rhein“ that she is never again able to love a person like Hanna. Nevertheless with the time feelings also developed with Carla and she confessed Susanne her love. They became a pair and because Carla was already outet as a lesbian they don’t have to hide their feelings in public as Carla had done it still with Hanna. In September, 2006 followed the wedding of Carla and Susanne. There followed a child wish of Susanne. Carla was not ready yet for a baby but at last Carla became pregnant with the help of artificial conception. The confusion in it was that Lars (ex-friend of Hanna) became seminal donator for the child of Carla and Susanne.

The idyllic family life was disturbed as „Frederike von Traunitz“ an old friend of Carla appeared and tried to destroy the luck between Carla and Susanne. She used Carlas and Susanne's tense relation and finally Carla and Frederike had a One-Night-Stand. The turbulences went on and Lars fell in love with Susanne and also Susanne develops feelings for Lars. As a result Carla brok up with Susanne.

After a spectacular birth of Sophia von Lahnstein in episode 3000 the patchwork family was complete. Because Carla lacked still trust and has seen for herself and Susanne no future, it comes resist ask and beg from Susanne not to separate, to a separation of both women. Lars and Susanne also had no common future. Nevertheless, Carla and Susanne made sure that the other just has a place in the heart of the other even if it has not functioned as pair. Now in Carlas live her daughter Sophia came first.

After a long time as an affectionate mother Carla had to go again among people and in a disco visit she got to know the painter Marina Felix. After the first difficulties because Carla was not ready on a new relationship, both women had great times and experiences together. Nevertheless Carla unfortunately finished the realtionship, because she has seen no common future for herself and Marina.

A hard blow was the death of her father Johannes. The whole family mourned for the beloved head of the family and now Carla had been responsible fort he company. Carla was the affectionate mother and on the other side the businesswoman. Intrigues of Ansgar the family was always put out, however, now it came so far that Carla walked for a short time in prison because Ansgar wanted to pinch the company and blackmailed Carla with it but Ansgars plan failed and Carla got free again.

Carla longed to herself to have somebody on her side afterwards again. Stella Mann becomes a new castle governess on Königsbrunn. Indeed Stella has already cast an eye at Charlie Schneider and so Carla who has cast an eye at Stella has no chance at all. Finally, Charlie and Stella become a pair. Carlas heart is broken but Charlie soon notices that with Stella is not simply the right thing for her and as a result she separates from Stella. Stella is destroyed on the ground and Carla tried now to deflect Stella from her lovesickness. Slowly Stella recognises what great woman Carla is and finally she falls in love with Carla. Carla can hardly believe her luck when Stella says her what she feels. Both are infinitely happy to found each other and enjoy every free minute which they can spend together. By a "close death experience" Carla recognises what really counts in the life and what is really important. Together Carla and Stella leave Düsseldorf and proceed to a trip full of adventures...

I'm finished with my review for six years "Carla von Lahnstein". I thank CLAUDIA HIERSCHE for the brilliant scenes we had with her. For me Carla is the best role forbidden love has given or will give. Carla had many different facets and completely different stories with quite different characters. For me Claudia has made the role "Carla von Lahnstein" to quite a special one.

THANK YOU, Claudia Hiersche, for six years "Carla von Lahnstein"!

Take care,
sunshine

Attention: I am not responsible for possible mistakes! :wink:

Bild
(c) daserste.de / Grundy UFA / Thanks to muis!

BeitragVerfasst: 25.10.2009, 21:25 

Bild

copyright ard.de

what are your 5 favorite scenes from Carla

maybe Carla with a gun

1)......
2).....
3).....
4).....
5).....

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.11.2009, 23:39 
Appreciated Assistant

5 favorite scenes of Carla's...hmmm...there are so many in my books. To choose only 5? Hmm....let's see..

(not in chronological order)
1. Carla and Hanna - their 1st real kiss - where Hanna was still not too sure. Carla's line, "Do you want me to stop?" Awwww.... very realistic..!

2. Carla pointing the gun at Ansgar; her ultimate imprisonment..

3. Carla and Nathalie - at Scheider's where Nathalie tried to hook up Carla with a woman but ends up finding out that the woman was actually interested in Nathalie instead! Realistic scenario!

4. Carla's whole demeanor after "accidentally" kissing Stella at Scheider's before realizing she was actually doing it! Priceless facial expressions and body language!

5. Carla's grief over Hanna's death....what a heartbreaking, memorable performance!

Again, there are many fave Carla scenes I want to include but these are the 5 that have unwittingly popped into my head... :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2009, 09:12 

1) Carla & Hanna on the swimming-pool
2) Carla & Marina (but so short, Marina is so sexy)
3) Carla & Susanne Wedding (the first on German TV !!!)
4) Carla & Anke
5) Carla and her car (Porsche)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 49 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC