Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2024, 16:28

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 508 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.04.2011, 08:35 

meech0831 hat geschrieben:
Susanne seems to have a lot of issues and gets pretty bent out of shape over such small things. I knew they were doomed. Then when Arno said what he said to Susanne when she told him Carla proposed, that clinched it. You knew she was going to blow it for her and Carla. That's why Carla gave it to Frederike. The trust with Susanne was damaged.

for me susanne must have strong feelings for carla. she have feelings for lars, as carla was in ny, but as carla cheating her with frederike, she stands by carla´s side. it was so easy to go to lars in this situation, after carla said to susanne you lying and cheating me. carla broke up the realtionship, and susanne and lars was a couple a while, but susanne can do this, she must carla ask for a last chance.

for me carla and susanne has have so much influence from here families (arno, carla´s work for the holding and the problem´s, elisabeth/johannes etc... ) offen there wasn´t enough time for the relationship, and they havn´t enough courage at the end, to give here love, and here little family a chance.

Zitat:
Carla and Stella was long growing and when they finally got together it was cute and playful. Theirs was going to last because they went through so much and Stella made Carla see that there was more to life than just the Holding.

there was so much potential, two woman, they are out, fell in love. but was make "forbidden love" ?for me. for me the focus of the storyline was carla, she fell in love..... and so on. and at the end carla decide to leave her home and her problems with ansgar, to beginn a new life, a own life.

EDIT: with hanna carla want to leave düseldorf, after hanna´s death, susanne shows carla a new life, both want to go in a house(here dreamhouse. it wasn´t a special stella- think to show carla, there was life beside the holding. for me.

Zitat:
Now, here is the question that has been bugging me for 3 months now. I have gone back through everything I can understand and I just can't seem to find it. In Episode 3449 when Elisabeth overhears Carla with Stella on the phone, afterwards she asks if it was Ms. Mann. Carla says yes and Elisabeth says "you found each other after all". When did she know that Carla was in love with Stella to begin with???? It's driving me crazy. Can anyone help me here. Thanks

i mean there wasn´t a point, where elisabeth know´s about stella before this phone call. :kratz:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 12.04.2011, 08:35 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.04.2011, 04:38 

Thanks Chubby for all your insight. As with all forums we all have our opinions on everything. I didn't think that Elisabeth knew previously, but the comment she made threw me. As for Carla and Susanne, you are definitely correct that their families had way too much influence on this relationship. When Carla came back from NY and after Susanne told her about the kiss, they seemed to be on the way back to finally being a real couple. Then more family drama. I think when it got closer to the time for the baby to be born, Carla saw too much of Susanne depending on Lars and she was too threatened. She gave in physically to Frederike(ugh) but I think Susanne was already heading emotionally to Lars, even though she still wanted to be with Carla and still was in love with her. Her actions were more with him than Carla. At least that's what I saw.
I still think Carla and Hanna was the best then Carla and Stella. Both couples seemed more playful and interacted better.
I just wish I could get more of the episodes so I could see what I am actually missing. Maybe I would understand more of the surrounding issues. Good to chat with you. ciao

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.04.2011, 05:45 

meech0831 hat geschrieben:
Her actions were more with him than Carla.

what actions?

Zitat:
I still think Carla and Hanna was the best then Carla and Stella. Both couples seemed more playful and interacted better.

i like carla and hanna, they are cute as a couple. carla and susanne for me are a verry playful and a good interacted couple.
carla and stella for me sometime look´s like friend´s. there isn´t the deepness i can found between carla and hanna and carla susanne.

Zitat:
Good to chat with you. ciao

thanks. i like to talk about carla and her history and to talk about claudia.

ciao

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Carla & Stella
BeitragVerfasst: 01.03.2012, 21:22 

Hallo, does anyone know if the Starla storyline has been condensed into several large files instead of numerous small clips, with English subtitles? I'm trying to find this for a good friend that loves the storyline, so any help would be welcome.

:)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 508 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37

Alle Zeiten sind UTC