Aktuelle Zeit: 20.04.2024, 10:55

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 508 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2010, 14:40 

Carla and Stella (( Sweet Ending ))

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lWe5SlBvPw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGbJNFntltM[/youtube]

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 16.02.2010, 14:40 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.02.2010, 17:20 

I LOVED seeing Carla and Stella back again!! And I miss them terrible already :heul: :heul:
Since nothing has been announced about them leaving for good I still have a little hope that we might see them again some day. God I really hope so!! :-( SNIIIIFFFFF :heul:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.02.2010, 21:48 

sismofyt hat geschrieben:
I LOVED seeing Carla and Stella back again!! And I miss them terrible already :heul: :heul:
Since nothing has been announced about them leaving for good I still have a little hope that we might see them again some day. God I really hope so!! :-( SNIIIIFFFFF :heul:

Sysmofyt! Long time no see! Awww please don't cry! I'm right there with you regarding Carla and Stella. Yeah I "sorta" have the same tiny hope that maybe, just MAYBE they will be back in the future!

How have you been? Hope all is well~ :besen:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.02.2010, 17:05 

fujinrogue hat geschrieben:
Sysmofyt! Long time no see! Awww please don't cry! I'm right there with you regarding Carla and Stella. Yeah I "sorta" have the same tiny hope that maybe, just MAYBE they will be back in the future!

How have you been? Hope all is well~ :besen:

Thanks thanks all is well here.........except for the fact that STARLA is leaving us again :heul: Too damn sad!!
Have a great weekend :winki:

BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2010, 10:59 
Appreciated Assistant

[center]….PENULTIMATE SCENES OF CARLA…
(The Last Hurrah)[/center]

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Carla and Stella are in the Holding. Carla comes out of the office, feeling absolutely elated. She tells Stella that as soon as she turns over the office key card, it will mark the end of the Holding chapter for her. Stella asks if she’ll miss working in the Holding. Carla nonchalantly brushes off the notion (clearly, once Carla’s done with something, she’s DONE! Period!) as she puts her arm around Stella and vice versa, walking toward the reception desk, adding that her focus in the Holding especially recently has only been to keep an eye on Ansgar, so obviously THAT, she doesn’t miss at all. (Hear! Hear!)

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Stella continues to ask how Carla feels about leaving Königsbrunn, the place where she grew up in. Carla looks a teensy bit forlorn at the mention of her home, expressing that she’ll surely miss her family but she instantly dismisses it expressing that they could always return to visit whenever they want to. She takes Stella’s hand and hand-in-hand (Awww, how cute to see them swinging their hands like 2 little happy girls!) , they head toward the elevator where Stella presses the button.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

While they wait, Stella can’t help herself when she tries to convince Carla to reconcile with Maria. But alas, Carla stops her in her tracks, not letting the poor woman finish her sentence, interrupting with her indignant “No”’s as Stella tries to get a word in! Carla tells her that as far as the subject of Maria is concerned, the matter is closed. (Ooo, I LIKE Carla’s no-bullshit conviction, man!)

[center]Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA[/center]

Both are now silently waiting for the elevator. Carla plays with Stella’s lapel tenderly while Stella watches her quietly. It’s as if Carla knows that Stella won’t push her any further about something that her mind is already made up while Stella on the other hand, unmistakably recognizes how Carla is when she’s made up her mind, so she knows when not to press on.
(This utterly tender albeit brief moment shared between these 2 women is so clearly evident just how in-sync they are with each other, even in the absence of words.)

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

The elevator finally arrives and as they move in, Carla grabs Stella close and tells her that she can’t wait to leave for Toronto, Niagara Falls for their wedding and honeymoon!

[center]Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

The 2 lovebirds kiss tenderly as the elevator door closes, thinking about their trip and their subsequent new life away from Düsseldorf starting from the next day onwards! Woohoo!![/center]

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Maria is busy in the kitchen giving directions to the cooking staff for Carla’s farewell meal. She wants to make sure that every dish prepared is Carla’s favourites. She even tells Frau Linse, the cook, to prepare a Thai dish of some sort since she knows Carla loves Thai food. However, judging by the look that Linse gives Maria, God only knows if she’ll really prepare it! Meanwhile, Stella enters the kitchen to bid farewell to her former staff and is surprised to see Maria being the one directing the staff about the meal, being hands-on as well. She feels bad ‘coz she knows what Maria is trying to do. So she walks over to her and gently breaks it to Maria that regardless of what she’s trying to do, Carla is never going to reconcile with her. Maria sadly replies to Stella that she already knows but she still wants to do something for Carla like the farewell meal ‘coz that’s probably the only thing she can do for Carla and she doesn’t expect anything in return. Stella nods and quietly leaves Maria alone. But Maria calls her back and requests that she doesn’t tell Carla that she’s involved in the preparation and cooking of Carla’s farewell meal due to obvious reasons. Stella agrees.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

In the dining room, the Lahnstein family except Maria (And obviously, no Ansgar around, thank God!), is gathered together, having just enjoyed a greatly prepared farewell meal for Carla. Stella quietly reminds Carla that slowly but surely, they will have to leave already. Carla hesitates for a moment, knowing that this is her last day with her family, her home to start a new life with her own immediate family elsewhere. She quietly tells everyone that they’re making it difficult for her to bid farewell. She then solemnly thanks Ludwig for taking care of the Holding. She goes on to express gratitude and appreciation for the delicious meal prepared for her which consisted of all her favourites. She adds that she knows that Frau Linse did her best. Outside the door, Maria secretly peeps in to watch Carla, unbeknownst to her or the group...except Stella. Stella can’t help herself (again!) and informs Carla that someone tried really hard to make sure the meal was absolutely perfect. She looks over to where Maria is. Maria quickly shakes her head to gesture that she doesn’t want Carla to know that she was the one. Stella gives a sigh, then turns to everyone and says that it was Frau Linse who worked hard!

[center]Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Carla looks appreciative and says that she’ll definitely miss the cook but she will miss everyone as well. Carla looks forlorn but she grabs Stella’s hand in hers as if to give her comfort as she finally leaves home and her family to start a new life with her soon-to-be wife, Stella….and Sophia![/center]

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Outside the castle, Stella is carrying Sophia. The car is waiting. Everyone except Maria is standing waiting to bid farewell to their cousin, niece and stepdaughter. Elisabeth is first in line when she says goodbye to Sophia. Stella is busy putting Sophia in the car. Elisabeth is tearing up already while Carla is practically bawling . Elisabeth hands Carla a little package telling her that it’s from everyone who’s left a farewell message for her. (Oh, the sight of Carla and Elisabeth looking at each other, with true emotions is truly heartbreaking!) Elisabeth and Carla hug each other tightly.

[center]Bild Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Amidst this whole farewell of Carla, it’s actually the real tears of Claudia Hiersche that makes this farewell scene even more touching and emotional than ever!
This is where art imitates life when after 6 years, the artist herself, Claudia Hiersche, is saying goodbye to all of her cast members and the show, together with her alter-ego, Carla von Lahnstein.
[/center]

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Carla thanks Elisabeth for everything and they say goodbye. Elisabeth goes over to Stella to give her a hug as well. It’s Ludwig’s turn. He hugs Carla telling her to take care of herself. Carla nods and tells him to watch Ansgar. Ludwig then shakes Stella’s hand as he says goodbye to her as well.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Meanwhile, Maria is upstairs watching Carla sadly as Carla says goodbye to everyone else. After all the hugging is done, she and Stella take one last look at everyone quietly, heavy at heart but ready to start a new life. Carla waves at everyone.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Just before she gets into the car, she looks up and sees Maria. Maria perks up and waves at Carla tentatively, hoping that she, this time, one last time, would finally relent and reciprocate. But sadly, Carla is truly over and done with Maria. She looks away and gets into the car. Maria is heartbroken.

Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

Inside the car, Carla looks back and waves her very last, final goodbye to her family and her home as the car slowly drives out of sight with everyone waving them off.

[center]Bild Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

**Carla and Stella’s Ultimate Wave of Goodbye..**[/center]

[center]Bild
© ARD Grundy UFA

The FINAL snapshot of Carla von Lahnstein and Stella Mann standing together as the dream couple.
A true fairy tale of 2 beautiful individuals who fell in love….IN A CASTLE…
and lived happily ever after….in their very own dream world...far, far away…..
[/center]

[center]…THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE END
TO CARLA VON LAHNSTEIN’S CHAPTER
ON “VERBOTENE LIEBE”
(2003 – 2010)
[/center]

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2011, 15:22 

Betreff des Beitrags: carla and stella
BeitragVerfasst: 14.02.2011, 17:23 

hello
thanks of you for the job !
i found your video on utube with english subtitle until S & C Part 100 and i would like to know where can i find another subtitles if thez exist !
thanks in advance

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.02.2011, 22:54 

me too :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011, 08:37 

i am just going to revive this tread...going back to the beginning...

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.02.2011, 04:17 

Here's a site I just found with some small thumbnails of Hanna pre-Carla. There are a few rather funny ones, like when Isabell gives birth. I don't know the story, but apparently she had the baby in the apartment and Hanna helped.

I really wish these were larger so we could see more of the action. Click on Gallery and then Isabell Gallery.

http://home.arcor.de/tanjawenzel/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.02.2011, 04:39 

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.03.2011, 22:36 

WOW!! i loved this tribute, it was great!! :)
and i read veeery attentively :)) and loved it!!
i have only watched some of Canna's videos and Starla too...but i am already in love with Carla von Lahnstein :)
she is an amazing actress! she is brilliant! Carla bit is just...amazing....
and the thing that comes to mind is Jennifer Beals, when she played Bette in the l word...they both have such a range of emotions, all scenes very beautifuly acted...ahhh!! :) LOVE IT! :)
and thank you Claudia for Carla von Lahnstein...it wouldn't have been what it is without you...(L)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.04.2011, 16:55 

Awesome! Does anyone know if there are any Carla videos of her before Canna other than her first 2.060? I would really love to see how she got involved with her asst Evelyn. Scary relationship that was! Thanks 8)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.04.2011, 04:15 

I've watched all the Carla and Hanna clips I could find, Eng subs and non Eng subs, same with Carla and Susanne and Carla and Stella. I think I've watched most of them at least a dozen times a piece to catch everything I thought I missed. Carla and Hanna are like a young new love. I really like them together. Carla and Susanne, not sure about them....Susanne seems to have a lot of issues and gets pretty bent out of shape over such small things. I knew they were doomed. Then when Arno said what he said to Susanne when she told him Carla proposed, that clinched it. You knew she was going to blow it for her and Carla. That's why Carla gave it to Frederike. The trust with Susanne was damaged. Carla and Stella was long growing and when they finally got together it was cute and playful. Theirs was going to last because they went through so much and Stella made Carla see that there was more to life than just the Holding.
Now, here is the question that has been bugging me for 3 months now. I have gone back through everything I can understand and I just can't seem to find it. In Episode 3449 when Elisabeth overhears Carla with Stella on the phone, afterwards she asks if it was Ms. Mann. Carla says yes and Elisabeth says "you found each other after all". When did she know that Carla was in love with Stella to begin with???? It's driving me crazy. Can anyone help me here. Thanks

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 508 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC