Aktuelle Zeit: 20.04.2024, 06:45

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 236 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.04.2011, 21:49 

Zitat:
Oh right, sorry! I have to admit that the Molotow music just sounds like noise to me

:D Well, the sound sure doesn't help, either. There are three songs played in the club. I must admit to being most curious about the third, which is played during the second half of their kiss. It's difficult to tell if the lyrics are in English, but they do sound a little naughty. Hence my curiosity! :-P

The second song leads into their first kiss, so I'd really like to know the lyrics of this one, too.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 01.04.2011, 21:49 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.04.2011, 17:35 

I have a question for you:

When Hanna went to Carla and ask her to help her, what was she thinking Carla could do? I mean, we all know that Hanna was drawn to Carla like a magnet and every excuse for seeing her was okay, and we all know that Hanna's plan had to fail because it was an absurd idea. But apart from that Hanna must have told herself a reason to visit Carla. Why did she think Carla could help her out of her misery? Did she think Carla could act so unkind and mean that Hanna would fall out of love? Or did she think Carla could kiss her wildly and make it easier for her to leave Lars? Or did she think Carla would have a great idea how Hanna could repair her relationship with Lars? I don't really get what was going on in Hanna's brain. Do you?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.04.2011, 18:58 

I think that Hanna didn't expect anything, it was her last possible chance to try to get out of her own desperation...of that web that, as Hanna thought, Carla made around her...Just remember the vine on the portrait and Hanna's desperate scream "Carla, what are you doing to me?"...And that's the clue - she went to Carla to look for some sort of answer...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.04.2011, 02:20 

Here's my take on it.

Hanna was obviously experiencing a tremendous amount of confusion and guilt. The confusion because of her feelings for Carla, a woman. The guilt because she knew how hurt Lars was going to be if she chose Carla.

Begging Carla for help was an attempt to take some of the responsibility of making a choice off Hanna's shoulders. In her mind, there were two responses Carla could have to her plea.

Carla could totally reject her, thus ending any chance of a relationship between them. Hanna would stay with Lars, her confusion and guilt would be over and all would be right with the world.

The more attractive response would have been for Carla to take Hanna in her arms and insist she leave Lars. If Carla insisted, Hanna could lay a portion of the responsibilty on Carla's shoulders. Thus, less guilt for Hanna. This is what Hanna really wanted.

Unfortunately for Hanna, Carla was wise enough to choose a third option. She told Hanna that she was going to have to make this decision on her own. Carla let her know she really wanted to be with her, but the responsibilty for whatever choice was made would be Hanna's alone.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.04.2011, 05:33 

Good thing the writers had her make the right decision, or we wouldn't be here enjoying this forum or enjoying the storyline they had! Wish we could find the clips when she went away. Although, I totally enjoy all the clips I find. Thanks to all for hard work on this forum!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.04.2011, 05:50 

Considering most of my HS yrs are of the '80's I know all of these songs! I loved just listening to the songs over and over. Then I'd go back and watch the clips again w/subs, then the music again...I just can't get enough. :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.04.2011, 07:47 

Thank you for your thoughts, guys! That was very enlightening. Maybe it was a combination of both of your ideas.

Zitat:
I think that Hanna didn't expect anything (... ). she went to Carla to look for some sort of answer...

Yes, that makes sense, moment. It explains why Hanna asked Carla "What is happening to me? Please help me!" She was looking for an answer that would make it possible for her to make the next step. I guess Hanna couldn't believe that she felt something like that for a woman and still had hope that it would turn out as something else than love, so that she could go on with her old life. Carla's questions at the museum however made it clear that there wasn't any other explanation than love. And maybe that's why Hanna was so mad afterwards. She had her answer and then heard about Carla's affair. That's tough :shock: .

Zitat:
Begging Carla for help was an attempt to take some of the responsibility of making a choice off Hanna's shoulders. In her mind, there were two responses Carla could have to her plea.

Carla could totally reject her, thus ending any chance of a relationship between them. Hanna would stay with Lars, her confusion and guilt would be over and all would be right with the world.

The more attractive response would have been for Carla to take Hanna in her arms and insist she leave Lars. If Carla insisted, Hanna could lay a portion of the responsibilty on Carla's shoulders. Thus, less guilt for Hanna. This is what Hanna really wanted.

Oh, so you think it was about guilt and taking responsibilty, supercell? So Carla's questions at the museum were kind of a boomerang which explains why Hanna didn't really want to hear them. However, her questions helped Hanna to be honest for the first time when she talked about their night together. You theory also explains why Hanna protested so desperately when Carla said "You've made your decision and you've chosen Lars" and why she was so shocked when Carla refused to help her (by telling her what to do).

By the way, Carla did a really good job being so calm and reasonable at the museum, but the whole time she looked like wanted nothing else than kiss Hanna :roll: .

Zitat:
Wish we could find the clips when she went away.

Hi meech :) . There's almost the whole Carla/Hanna storyline on youtube. Which scenes are you looking for? Maybe we can help?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.04.2011, 12:01 

Sting: "Fragile":

Also very nice: Sting's "Fragile" was played when Hanna saw Carla again after their argument about their night. Of course the sight of Carla brought the memories of back and "Fragile" was playing in the background while Hanna was daydreaming. Here's a slightly different version because we Germans can't watch the radio version:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5DJ2ovQUk0[/youtube]

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.04.2011, 18:47 

I am going to jump in again, without quoting (hope you don't mind guys)/...

I think that Hanna didn't expect anything because she had no clue what to expect... Mind you, she even didn't have a clue what was going on with her...She knew it was Carla who influenced her, who turned her world upside down, and as much as Hanna was verbally repulsive to Carla's attempts to "get her", Hanna felt that she could not fight her own need to be with or around Carla - as we saw few times. And Carla was Hanna's only partner in crime, so Hanna didn't have anyone else to go to, to ask for help. That's why she went to Carla.

I am just curious about supercell's view of sharing a guilt and taking a responsibility. But then, the question is guilt and responsibility for what? In my mind, at least, that would mean that Hanna was already aware of her feelings, namely - love for Carla. But I don't think that she was there before the Museum.

Maybe I see it differently, but let's try to discuss this - if Hanna went to Carla to ask for help, and let's say Carla just took her in her arms - do you think that Hanna would accept that at that particular moment? I don't think so. Hanna was at the peak of the chaos at that moment.

Carla's rejection would help Hanna at all. To some extent, Carla rejected to help her, at least initially - saying how Hanna chose Lars - but then Hanna changed her tone completely and told Carla that she didn't want to hurt her...Why did Hanna say that? It was very spontaneous and revealing answer for Carla, unexpected as well, so Carla then joined Hanna in front of the elevator and suggested to meet and talk again...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.04.2011, 20:58 

Zitat:
Carla's questions at the museum however made it clear that there wasn't any other explanation than love. And maybe that's why Hanna was so mad afterwards. She had her answer and then heard about Carla's affair.

Yes, and it didn't help that she was about to give in to her feelings again and kiss Carla in the museum. I think perhaps a little part of her being mad was that the kiss wasn't allowed to happen. :wink:

Zitat:
I am just curious about supercell's view of sharing a guilt and taking a responsibility. But then, the question is guilt and responsibility for what? In my mind, at least, that would mean that Hanna was already aware of her feelings, namely - love for Carla. But I don't think that she was there before the Museum.

I think Hanna was feeling a tremendous amount of guilt because of Lars. She was in a relationship with him, and yet she slept with Carla, was constantly thinking about her and even dreamed of her(don't we all wish we could see those dreams!). Hanna knew that whatever happened, Lars was going to be hurt and she would be responsible for that hurt.

--I'll add more to this later, I'm a bit under the weather and need a nap.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.04.2011, 21:06 

Zitat:
She even didn't have a clue what was going on with her...She knew it was Carla who influenced her, who turned her world upside down, and as much as Hanna was verbally repulsive to Carla's attempts to "get her", Hanna felt that she could not fight her own need to be with or around Carla - as we saw few times. And Carla was Hanna's only partner in crime, so Hanna didn't have anyone else to go to, to ask for help. That's why she went to Carla.

I think that Hanna had a clue what was going on with her but was hoping that something could make her feelings go away somehow. I found the conversation between Hanna and Isabell quite revealing. When Isabell noticed where Hanna wanted to go, she said "I see. You still love him." And Hanna said "You know that I love Lars". For the last weeks and months Hanna had carried that sentence like a protection shield. (For some reason she thought that her love for Lars could protect her from loving Carla.) Hanna almost freaked when Isabell responded "No, I don't know that, and Lars isn't so sure anymore either." In addition, Isabell asked Hanna "Why else would you go to meet your date again?" And Hanna said "Maybe because I want to prove myself that it's over."

I think Hanna knew that it was very much likely love what she was feeling, but at the same time she thought that it couldn't be true because 1. She was in love with Lars and 2. Carla was a woman and she was straight. Therefore Hanna was still hoping that somebody had the power to prove her wrong against her better judgement. And this somebody had to be Carla. So maybe Hanna's expectation or wish was: "Please, Carla, tell me that this is not love." But Carla had no reason (nor intention) to do that. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck...

Zitat:
be I see it differently, but let's try to discuss this - if Hanna went to Carla to ask for help, and let's say Carla just took her in her arms - do you think that Hanna would accept that at that particular moment? I don't think so. Hanna was at the peak of the chaos at that moment.

Definitely Hanna would have kissed her back. However, she would have run away afterwards, even more confused. She wasn't ready (yet) to accept what was happening.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.04.2011, 08:31 

Here are 2 clips about Hanna's transplant, with several additional scenes.
Sorry there are no subtitles.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T1HFVKQdHY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQpiK8OxX80[/youtube]

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.04.2011, 15:10 

I guess Carla would still be together with Hanna nowadays if she hadn't died (and if Katharina Dalichau hadn't wanted to leave the show for a reason, lol)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.04.2011, 19:04 
Administrator

This is my latest Canna music video project.
The song "Enjoy The Silence" is performed live by Tori Amos. It was originally released by Depeche Mode in 1990.
Enjoy.... :wink:

Carla & Hanna - All I Ever Wanted

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBtF68GijCg[/youtube]musicvideo created by myself
all rights reserved to grundy ufa

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 236 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC