Aktuelle Zeit: 29.04.2024, 05:20

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 109 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 17:05 

Zitat:
I only guess you know what dance is, and what brings between two people. Then, no wonder we get it the same way.

Yep :lol: !

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 15.02.2011, 17:05 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 17:06 

:D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 17:49 

It was very difficult for me to keep my analysis as short as I did. I could write a thesis on this subject, and I think both moment and Kim could, too! :lol:

Zitat:
just a link to a little bit more detailed 'aftermath" for both of them after the first night...and again, the same!!! song, vine,...

moment, thanks for that link. Somehow I never got to see that clip. I'd seen the part where Hanna puts the headphones on, but not the rest. Hanna was trying so hard to read that book, but her eyes kept wandering over to the stereo. Watching her put the book down, pour the wine and finally give in to the temptation of the song was delightful. I also love that the song was paused and the first words played were, "hey girl, move a little closer." :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 17:59 

Zitat:
A long, beautiful dance, with every move count...

8)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 18:04 

Zitat:
I also love that the song was paused and the first words played were, "hey girl, move a little closer." :wink:

the same verse when they danced, and moved to each other...
yeah, yeah...why we are all so romantic?

(never mind girls, i was just thinking out loud)

so love this mixture of horror and hope shown at Carla's face when brendt told her that Hanna and Lars are coming to their family engagement celebration! That much she knew at that moment!!!!!!!!!!

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 18:12 

Zitat:
I also love that the song was paused and the first words played were, "hey girl, move a little closer."

LOL! I didn't notice that but now that you say it... :mrgreen: Okay, next question for you, ladies: Do you think it was love at first sight for both Carla and Hanna? Did Carla know from the beginning that this was love or did she just feel the attraction? And did Hanna feel an immediate attraction and it just took her a while to realize what it was, or did the attraction grow step by step?

In a way their story reminds me of something that the character Luce says in the movie "Imagine You and Me" about "true love": I think you know immediately... as soon as your eyes... then everything that happens from then on just proves that you would have been right in that first moment." To me, this statement is true for both, Carla and Hanna, even though several things have to happen to make it clear for both of them. Would you agree?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 18:22 

Kiim, I found that little piece. It's in this link here, and start @ 7:13 or so. It's message from Hanna, and if I am not mistaken, that's the first message Hanna sent to Carla after Hanna told Carla that she loves her. Or, is it something else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxASJ9uB ... playnext=1

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 19:14 

Here's a clip from the 80's Afterwork party. I love when Hanna goes out on the dancefloor, tilts her heads and gives Carla a smile. Too bad the lighting in the scene doesn't let us see more of Hanna flirting, even if she's not aware that's what it is yet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenyAFP#p ... J0Qz4Nym-0

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 19:35 

hey supercell, this is so far the best clip of this scene (the best lighting( i have seen!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 20:51 

Zitat:
Kiim, I found that little piece. It's in this link here, and start @ 7:13 or so. It's message from Hanna, and if I am not mistaken, that's the first message Hanna sent to Carla after Hanna told Carla that she loves her. Or, is it something else?

Okay, I'm ready.

1st scene: Carla is working at her office.
2nd scene: Lars is looking for a flat in the newspaper and asks Hanna if she wants to go with him because he has an appointment at a potential flat in few minutes. Hanna says she can't go with him - for lots of reasons (that just come into her mind :wink: )
3rd scene: Carla gets a visit from Bernd's nephew Felix.
4th scene: Hanna starts to write a letter: "Dear Lars. In the last months you've been wondering if there was something wrong with me. Now I am sure: I can't be with you anymore..."
5th scene: Carla is talking to Felix (he warns Carla about Bernd).
6th scene: dinner at the Lahnsteins. (The conversation is about Bernd and that Carla's brother Ansgar doesn't trust him).
7th scene: roommates talk about their flat.
8th scene: Ansgar provokes Bernd but Carla supports him because she needs him to cover her secret. While Ansgar and Carla talk her cellphone rings. She lets the message go to voicemail - probably because she knows that it's Hanna and Ansgar is next to her. She gets up and leaves the room to have some privacy.
9th scene: Carla listens to her mailbox: "Hello Carla, it's Hanna. I wanted to let you know that I'm leaving town for a few days. I need some time to think about everything. Bye. Ciao." Carla is really disappointed because she's afraid that Hanna will change her mind and stays with Lars.
10th scene: Hanna on the street. She's on her way to the train station and has her letter to Lars with her. She reads it again: "Dear Lars. In the last months you've been wondering if there was something wrong with me. Now I am sure: I can't be with you anymore. I'm in love with someone else. I hope you will be able to forgive me one day."
When the taxi arrives she crumples up the letter. The taxi driver asks her if she wants to go on vacation. She responds: "No, it's more an escape."

11th scene: Ansgar is looking at Bernd's file (at the police) in order to get some proof that he can use against him.
12th scene: Felix tries to damage Bernd's reputation. His mother Sylvia (and Hanna's sister) doesn't agree with his methods.

Speaking of Sylvia: I think there's an important scene missing on youtube: Did you see the moment when Carla visits Hanna just after the kidney surgery, not knowing that her sister Sylvia is awake too? So Sylvia witnesses a very tender moment between them and realizes what's going on.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 20:57 

kimlegaspi hat geschrieben:
Okay, next question for you, ladies: Do you think it was love at first sight for both Carla and Hanna? Did Carla know from the beginning that this was love or did she just feel the attraction? And did Hanna feel an immediate attraction and it just took her a while to realize what it was, or did the attraction grow step by step?

Well, something to debate... ;)
It's always easy to talk afterwards, but i believe that their story is set to make us wonder about that. It seems that they are destined (written) to be together. I would also say that their incident/meeting in No Limits was written as something that justify that everything happens for some reason. Carla forgot her file there - well, how many times we have some encounters of that kind in life? But nothing happens.
In this case, Carla didn't need to forget her file. She was, as we know, a regular guest in No Limit, so she would meet Hanna again any day. The file thing just spiced the story up - "everything...for a reason" ;)

But was it love at first sight? I don't think so. Hanna had no clue. Carla was attracted (oh, well...Carla!!!) and her gaze was pretty obvious but I don't think that Carla would think about Hanna again before meeting her one day for the second time. In Carla's case, I would call it a temptation until the moment when she touches Hanna's face and gets close to her. I think that THAT was the moment when Carla got an arrow through her heart!!! I would call it then, a love at first touch ;)

As for Hanna, I don't think that she had clue for some time. What is interesting in her case is that she decided to kiss Carla when those two guys bothered them in the bar. Based on Hanna's following conversation with Isabell, it seems that Hanna did that spontaneously and the first time in her life. But her awareness of what she had done and her self-introspection about it, make me believe that her subconsciousness (attraction to Carla) was already working its way. And soon after, Hanna would realize that she misses Carla...still not knowing why, of course! There, I would say that maybe love was already going to find them.

But I am curious to learn more about your take, Kim - why do you think it was the first sight?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 21:04 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

So, that was it. Well, I didn't know at all about Hanna leaving the town until you mentioned it in one of previous posts today. Now I have to check what was the first scene after Hanna's come back. I guess she and Carla didn't talk about that.

kimlegaspi hat geschrieben:
Speaking of Sylvia: I think there's an important scene missing on youtube: Did you see the moment when Carla visits Hanna just after the kidney surgery, not knowing that her sister Sylvia is awake too? So Sylvia witnesses a very tender moment between them and realizes what's going on.

Yes, I saw that scene with Sylvia being awake and witnessing C&H tender moment.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 21:12 

Zitat:
But I am curious to learn more about your take, Kim - why do you think it was the first sight?

Because I think that their souls connected at the very first moment. I don't think Carla would have called it "love" by then (not to mention Hanna), but their souls (unfortunately, I don't have a better word for it, It don't mean it in a spiritual way) recognized each other. And that's what "love at first sight" means to me. It doesn't necessarily have to be the feeling that you meet the love of your life. To me it's a recognition. And:

What we witness is: Carla gives her card to Hanna AND forgets her drawings. Hanna finds the drawings AND insists on bringing it back to her in person AND asks her to paint her. Carla - who usually doesn't paint anybody as a request and who doesn't have time at all - agrees to paint Hanna (after thinking about it). So aren't they like two magnets that are drawn to each other by a strange force? Although they don't know it?

Hmpf. Maybe I'm just helplessly romantic :roll: .

Zuletzt geändert von kimlegaspi am 15.02.2011, 21:39, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.02.2011, 21:21 

Zitat:
Now I have to check what was the first scene after Hanna's come back. I guess she and Carla didn't talk about that.

I'm not sure if I remember it correctly but I think the next scene is that Hanna is on her way back and listens to Carla on her mailbox (who's telling her that she misses her and that she is so desperate that she is "flirting with a mailbox"). The confession makes Hanna smile. Maybe she wants to go to Carla first thing, but when she hears that Lars bought a flat for both of them she has to solve that problem first. So she breaks up with Lars, and the next scene between Carla and Hanna is in the No Limits. Hanna gives Carla a key for an apartment so that the "can talk" - hm, and the talk gets a little more physical than talks usually do.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 109 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC