Aktuelle Zeit: 03.05.2024, 17:24

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 109 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2011, 18:15 

OMG. kim, thanks SO much for posting this link...again, it makes everything more comprehensive...not only Hanna's singing, but we never got to see how it was when Hanna gave the portrait to Lars...and to understand Carla's sadness when she was drawing Hanna that night, alone at her home...

I don't know about supercell, but I guess those little details give much more to the whole story...I could only imagine how much of those details we actually miss now because not having the whole picture.

I heard Lars saying something after looking at the portrait, mentioning Carla. What did he say?

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 13.02.2011, 18:15 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2011, 18:24 

He says that Carla did a really good job with the painting, but he still prefers the "original" (Hanna herself).

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2011, 18:35 

thanx :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2011, 20:10 

So what do you think? I think her voice sounds definitely trained even when she's using it in a "casual" way.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2011, 20:30 

just a sec...claudia's voice? or hanna's?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2011, 20:33 

supercell hat geschrieben:

Did anyone notice in a later clip that Carla had that dress? She was packing to spend the night at Hanna's and held it up for inspection. It's at 2:43 of this clip...

yeah, I did. And I am not sure where, but I noticed that dress once again...maybe during the story with Susanne, not sure really.

As for funny things, I noticed that Stella wears the same bra throughout the whole set of episodes she was in. The same light blue, no matter what and when! ;) Didn't they have another bras for her? :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2011, 20:38 

Kim, sorry, I forgot to tell you, I don't really need a translation for the clip with Lars's B-day. I was mostly curious about his comment about Carla, because it was obvious (even without understanding a word), that he is somewhat annoyed with the "late" cake and has some objections. Well, hope I am right ;)

(btw, I will save y joker - to ask/beg you for some translation when it is really important ;) )

thanks for offering ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2011, 21:22 

LOL! Okay, please just ask :D . By the way, Lars was complaining because Hanna gave him the cake and her congratulations too early (two minutes before midnight) and he was afraid it would mean bad luck. Well, I think he was right, poor guy.

Zitat:
just a sec...claudia's voice? or hanna's?

Actually I was talking about Katharina Dalichau's voice. I said earlier (above) it seemed to me that KD had trained her voice, not only her acting voice but also her singing voice. I got the impression during the "Shy shy" scene and because of the "Happy Birthday" scene in VL. Her role as Gabriella in the musical "Wie im Himmel" confirms my suspicion, I think.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2011, 21:40 

got it :) i was confused when you asked about the voice, since i know that KD is officially trained actress (while claudia has that 3 month course in the U.S. only if I understood well).

as for KD's singing voice, it should be - at least to some extent. it is a part of the acting training but maybe she did more than just that.

Btw, i was going tonight through some clips on Youtube that fans made of C&H, C&S, and Carla w/others, and there are many small scenes or details that were not incorporated in the video stories...God, I wish I watched this when time was right...;)

One of the clips that are missing is from the episode when Hanna obviously received the snowball (from Carla) and I saw that Lars was annoyed with that ball, and how Hanna was protective of her gift...Do you maybe have any idea what that episode is (do you have it), or do you by any chance remember in general what was the conversation between Hanna and Lars?

;) ;)

(I am not hooked, at all ;) )

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.02.2011, 01:20 

Kim, thank you very much for uploading that clip. KD does have a very nice singing/talking voice, and I agree that she's obviously had some lessons.

Zitat:
he was afraid it would mean bad luck. Well, I think he was right, poor guy.
:lol: :-P

Zitat:
One of the clips that are missing is from the episode when Hanna obviously received the snowball (from Carla) and I saw that Lars was annoyed with that ball, and how Hanna was protective of her gift...Do you maybe have any idea what that episode is (do you have it), or do you by any chance remember in general what was the conversation between Hanna and Lars?

Here ya go...
http://www.youtube.com/user/greenyAFP#p ... nmrYj817gM

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.02.2011, 01:30 

Zitat:
I don't know about supercell, but I guess those little details give much more to the whole story...I could only imagine how much of those details we actually miss now because not having the whole picture.

Yes, I love watching every clip I can to see all those details. It really does help complete the story. The birthday clip I just linked is from greenyAFP's channel. She has some things you can't find anywhere else.

Zitat:
not only Hanna's singing, but we never got to see how it was when Hanna gave the portrait to Lars...and to understand Carla's sadness when she was drawing Hanna that night, alone at her home...

I've seen the clip of Carla drawing alone, but never knew it came just as Hanna was presenting Lars with the painting. It really makes it that much more poignant.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.02.2011, 07:11 

Zitat:

Thank you for the link, supercell! Moment, here's what the conversation is about: While Hanna is in heaven about her little gift Lars comes in and complains that he couldn't find a parking lot. Hanna interrupts him with a kiss and thanks him for the nice gift. Lars is apalled that Hanna apparently thinks he would buy her something THIS tasteless. But - as you said - Hanna is very protective of the gift and says she sometimes loves these kind of things.

There are some other scenes with the snowball (don't know if they are online or not) where Lars gets very jealous because he notices that somebody touched Hanna's heart deeply (where he couldn't). They get into a fight over the snowball and Lars leaves Hanna's apartment really angry.

Hanna asks her friend Isabelle if she has sent her something but Isabelle has obviously no idea what she's talking about. Now it dawns on Hanna who the person must be (or maybe Isabelle's response just confirms her suspicion)... She visits Carla at her office to say thank you, and that's the scene where they almost kiss...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.02.2011, 12:21 

supercell hat geschrieben:

I've seen the clip of Carla drawing alone, but never knew it came just as Hanna was presenting Lars with the painting. It really makes it that much more poignant.

First of all, thanks a lot for the clip supercell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, now when i saw that clip as well, i can only second your statement. Those details really matter to me a lot in the whole story, actually give much deeper meaning to this already wonderfully presented relationship.

I found also this clip (missing from the "mainstream'" story) and found it also important. And again, while Hanna is trying to recommit to Lars, Carla is getting deeper in her sadness. I am just wondering is there anywhere any script for this, because I am diying to know what Carla and Evelyn are talking about. I think that Evelyn asks Carla at one point whether she slept with Hanna, but not sure.

Kim, would you mind to tell us what Carla and Evelyn conversation is about, since it's obviously about Hanna and Carla?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mb6VbQI ... re=related

:danke:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.02.2011, 12:24 

kimlegaspi hat geschrieben:

Thank you for the link, supercell! Moment, here's what the conversation is about: ....

:danke:

THANKS a lot, now I saw all of that... ;) And whole that thing about Hanna's pregnancy, it just adds up to everything!!!

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 109 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC