Aktuelle Zeit: 03.05.2024, 02:07

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.02.2009, 18:57 
Administrator

Tuesday February 17th 2009

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07I7V2Ge1Nk&feature=channel_page[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa

Carla surprises Stella by openly confessing her feelings - Carla admits that she has fallen in love with her. While Stella is scared to hurt Carla with a rebuff, Carla is unsure how to act around Stella from now on. Eventually Stella is relieved when Carla clarifies that she will handle the situation like an adult and that she does not expect Stella to feel the same way.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 19.02.2009, 18:57 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.02.2009, 22:30 
Administrator

Friday February 20th 2009

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp9lEhpx1vE&feature=channel_page[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa

Charlie tells Stella that the fancy-dress ball was well organised and Stella thanks her. Then Stella tells her it has been a while since she has danced and Charlie romances over the music that was played during the ball. Stella says that it wouldn't have been right to have danced and to have neglect her duties. Charlie agrees and adds that hopefully that can be done another time. Spontaneously Stella asks Charlie to dance.
Stella tells Charlie that she's a good dancer and that's tired out. Charlie then invites her to get more personal and to say to each other 'du' which means 'you' - up until then it had been 'Sie' which is the formal for 'you'. Stella agrees. Charlie tells Stella that the song she is playing is her favourite and that she had waited for it to be played all night. Stella tries to resist but then they dance again and spend an enjoyable evening together.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.02.2009, 04:35 

OMGoodness! Everyone on youtube is freaking-out over Stella and Charlie and the episode with their semi-flirtatious dance--ROTFLMAO!

I had to school the youngins' about old women--including lezzie--geezers having a right to a fling just like the heteros of the species :D

I mean, look at all these flaccid old duffers with tumescent bank accounts grabbing up youngsters right out of daycare!

I will confess I cringe at the thought myself---but I chalk-up my own squeamishness at dyke-May-December joy to internalized oppression! LOL

And Charlie's 'bedroom'(?) laugh drives me craaazy! I know, my bad. All power to ya, Charlie if Stella can show you a good time. God knows you can teach her a thing or two. But, Jesus, I hope you're straighter than a steel beam!

Betreff des Beitrags: Carla and Stella
BeitragVerfasst: 21.02.2009, 10:39 

I thought yesterday's dance was cute. It was the way any one of us would have danced with each other after a couple of drinks. But I took no more away from it than that. And while Charlie may be an obstacle, I think it will be a temporary one (because she is straight). Hell, she may even end up playing matchmaker.

Its interesting to note that at the VB party Saturday night, it was Anne and Claudia kissing for the cameras and not Anne and Gabrielle, though CLAUDIA kissed Gabrielle a couple of times.LOL
A fan even asked Anne when Starla was getting together. Check out her reply at Afterellen under Claudia's name. She said " Carla and Stella are liking each other." Now I guess the question would be just how "liking" she means and what's the window from when something is filmed to when it airs? Personally, my money is on something happening on this trip to the Rhineland with the threesome. I think its going to be the turning point and I think its going to be hilarious and fun to watch.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2009, 22:32 

I noticed from the VL celebratory video that Herbert Ulrich (Lars) said he traveled all the way from Munich to Dusseldorf for the joy of being with his former cast-mates. I've just discovered VL so I'm still doing Canna and SuCa therefore thought Lars was still in there somewhere. :)

With his comment in mind, I wonder if Katharina Dalichau and Claudia Scarpatetti also made it to the festivities. Anybody know? And the dead dad, Johannes?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2009, 00:05 

CH hat geschrieben:
I noticed from the VL celebratory video that Herbert Ulrich (Lars) said he traveled all the way from Munich to Dusseldorf for the joy of being with his former cast-mates. I've just discovered VL so I'm still doing Canna and SuCa therefore thought Lars was still in there somewhere. :)

With his comment in mind, I wonder if Katharina Dalichau and Claudia Scarpatetti also made it to the festivities. Anybody know? And the dead dad, Johannes?

I was at the VL party and as far as I know, Katharina and Claudia were not there, nor was "Johannes".
That would have been really cool. I loved Hanna (Katharina). :wink: Maybe they join anouther VL party. LOL I know that both Claudias stay still in contact. Well, I don't know about Katharina. :wink:

Whoa, it's getting late. :roll:

Good night!

Rose

♀ + ♂ = ♥ Love
♀ + ♀ = ♥ Love
♂ + ♂ = ♥ Love

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2009, 03:24 

Thank you, Rose!

Gute Nacht!

Fran

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2009, 08:56 

In 1950, USA, Patti Page made The Tennessee Waltz a big hit. My mother played it all the time and my sister and I learned it and we all sang it interminably!

So, it was very cleverly used in VL 3333, and nostalgic for me to hear it again. This part was particularly relevant:

I was dancin' with my darlin'
To the Tennessee Waltz
When an old friend I happened to see
I introduced her to my loved one
And while they were dancin'
My friend stole my sweetheart from me

Gregor "stole" the heart of Die Princezzin from Humbert-Humbert. (smile)

Die Princezzin "stole" Gregor from Rebecca.

And Charlie "stole" (temporarily) STELLLLA from Carla

Thieves night out--made quite a haul, wouldn't you say?

CH
Wide-awake at 3:55 AM!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2009, 19:40 
Administrator

Monday, February 23rd 2009

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M2vk89N3dA[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa

Stella is trying her best assisting the Lahnstein's during those difficult times. She's trying to comfort Carla compassionately but her efforts are being brusquely rebuffed by Carla. She resigns to the fact that she may have been wrong about Carla considering Carla's seemingly cold reactions about the kidnapping; however Stella just does not know how very wrong she is with her assumptions -Stella thinks that Carla doesn't mind the 'kidnapping' and that she's heartless.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.03.2009, 22:55 
Administrator

Monday, March 2nd 2009

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhH_uJ7letQ[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa

Stella thinks that Carla is "heartless" because it seems to her that Carla does not care about the fact that Sebastian has been kidnapped. When Stella confronts her, Carla's strong facade crumbles and "she lets Stella look into her heart"

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.03.2009, 20:08 
Administrator

Tuesday March 3rd 2009

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e52ZmPtut0&feature=channel_page[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa

Carla enjoys the moment of closeness with Stella and is really touched by her condolence - Carla realizes that Stella loves her emotional side and that Stella wants to know her better. So Carla's fighting spirit awakes - but yet she does not know that Stella has fallen in love with another woman - Charlie.

Betreff des Beitrags: Starla
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2009, 21:25 

The second kiss is coming up this week. Monday or Tueday. I hope its going to be a good one. Something tells me that at the very least Stella will reciprocate it somewhat. I mean its good enough to apparently put Carla on cloud nine, and have her describing it to her daughter the next day.
Here's to the 3rd time being the charm though...LOL

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Starla
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2009, 21:59 

Kendahl897 hat geschrieben:
The second kiss is coming up this week. Monday or Tueday. I hope its going to be a good one. Something tells me that at the very least Stella will reciprocate it somewhat. I mean its good enough to apparently put Carla on cloud nine, and have her describing it to her daughter the next day.
Here's to the 3rd time being the charm though...LOL

The kiss will be on Tuesday. I'm not sure if it will be on the end like with the hug, so it can continue on the following Monday, but yes somewhere on Monday Carla will be on cloud 9 and Stella will set the record straight. Poor Carla!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.03.2009, 02:34 

The Agony and the Ecstasy. It was the best of times and the worst of times.......

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 605 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC