Aktuelle Zeit: 07.05.2024, 10:08

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 185 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2009, 15:13 

Lol. :mrgreen: Mercedes! Wow, what a synopsis! :flehen: :flehen: :flehen:
I cant wait for ccogz' reaction. Anyway, ccogz, HC is worth the sleepless nights u r going to have once u start with Rachel's clips from Season 8.

Btw Mercedes, is it true that Esther will suffer from amnesia? Sorry for discussing this on this thread. Just need an answer & we'll move on back to Carla, ok?

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 30.08.2009, 15:13 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2009, 16:30 
Appreciated Assistant

Bild OH.MEIN.GOTT. My EYES nearly POPPED OUT & ROLLED OFF the floor when I clicked on this page!!! One word for you, Mercedes..... WOW

[center]PHANTASTISCH!!! Bild[/center]

Well, knowing the Spaniards - everything is amped up in the melodrama dept, wouldn't you agree?! :wink: So, I guess Maca was portrayed as "straight" in the beginning, then.. and so many baby stories!! And, yes, I had the "oh, no..." moment when I read the wretched ONS! Cliche! Typical! Why??!! :twisted: Jeez!! And now, we're gonna deal with amnesia, too??!! You're soooo right - HC sounds like THE soap of all soaps!

Ok, I think I'd have to gulp down shots of tequila and glasses of whiskey-on-the-rocks before I even think about attempting to watch HC on YT, then, eh? :-P *HIC*

Vielen dank, mate, for the "WHOLE" nutshell of the HC/Maca history! Much, much appreciated! :wink:

Ok, now - back to Carla/VL, eh, before the mods kick us out of this forum! ^_^

Bette1985 - Now you've seen my..uhum.. "reaction".... :mrgreen:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2009, 17:12 

Hey Ccogz, love your reaction. Haha. Before we go on to Carla, I need to set the record straight (no pun intended). Maca was never portrayed as straight. She is a proud lesbian right from the beginning. Yay!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2009, 17:18 
Administrator

ccogz hat geschrieben:
Ok, now - back to Carla/VL, eh, before the mods kick us out of this forum! ^_^

oh yessss, beware of the mods Bild :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2009, 17:37 

bette1985 hat geschrieben:
Hey Ccogz, love your reaction. Haha. Before we go on to Carla, I need to set the record straight (no pun intended). Maca was never portrayed as straight. She is a proud lesbian right from the beginning. Yay!

I was just about to point this out. :mrgreen: which is what I love about HC. we have an out proud lesbian from the very beginning and proclaims not to be interested in guys at all. go Maca! 8)

lol I love these Spanish ladies (ie: Pepa, Maca, Vero..). they're in good company with our Carla. :D

see how I managed to connect that to the topic. :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2009, 18:14 

Hey Kelza, we seem to think alike. I was about to make some connection after hearing from our dearest mod. Lol. Well, we were just taking a break for the weekend with no VL.

Anyway, Carla, Carla, cant wait to see how she's gonna win back Stella after that shocking remark about how Stella involved herself in the "mother"-daughter battle. Halo Carla, she's your girlfriend, remember?

Saw the preview for Monday & was kinda surprised to see Carla tearing at Ansgar. Never seen this side of Carla before.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2009, 19:18 
Appreciated Assistant

tegan hat geschrieben:
oh yessss, beware of the mods Bild :lol:

Brrrr.....Tegan, we humbly ask for thy forgiveness.. :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2009, 19:20 
Appreciated Assistant

bette1985 hat geschrieben:

Phew, gott sei dank, Bette1985! That's what I have to say! :mrgreen:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2009, 19:29 
Appreciated Assistant

kelza hat geschrieben:
I was just about to point this out. :mrgreen: which is what I love about HC. we have an out proud lesbian from the very beginning and proclaims not to be interested in guys at all. go Maca! 8)

lol I love these Spanish ladies (ie: Pepa, Maca, Vero..). they're in good company with our Carla. :D

see how I managed to connect that to the topic. :lol:

Good job, Kelza! Yup, very glad to see somebody sharing the "TORCH" of pure, unequivocal, unfuzzy "PRIDE" with Carla von Lahnstein!! YYYESS! You go, Spain & Germany! :D Now we just have to wait for our good ol' UK to do the same....oops...sorry, we actually did it already, back in 1999-2001! :-P But I'm not holding any breath whatsoever with the US...so I've basically given up barking at the wrong tree...! Enschuldigung, you Americans out there..! :wink:

In celebration of the continued groundbreaking story of Carla, fingers crossed, we get to experience a sense of relief that Carla will eventually find happiness in Stella, when she leaves Dusseldorf! I just watched the heartbreaking, gut-wrenching moment when Carla found out about Susanne & Lars. Wow, what a performance by CH...the shock, the anguish, the sadness, the painful consolation when she tried to reconcile with her wife becoz of her baby (to no avail, naturlich!)... Poor woman! So, the only feeling that Carla has yet to experience is the longevity of love and happiness with someone in her life. I think she truly deserves that especially after a painful, heartache of losing her 1st love (Hanna) and then losing her wife to....urghh..another man! Worse, the man was Hanna's ex! Yuckity-yuck! I loved Carla's angry remark to Lars, "Is it because I took Hanna away from you, so now you're taking Susanne away from me?! Is that it?" (paraphrasing) I would ask the same question if it were me. :evil: So, Stella - make Carla happy, please!

So, in following the discussion of this sub-topic "Is Claudia Hiersche Leaving VL?", my fingers are crossed when I say this....IF CH is leaving, please, VL, let us have that one endearing, well-deserved happy ending for Carla!! :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2009, 01:32 

ccogz and bette1985 *blush*

And before the mods fire away :wink:

Zitat:
Btw Mercedes, is it true that Esther will suffer from amnesia?

In a nutshell yes :mrgreen:

And yes, Maca has always been portrayed as a lesbian on HC, though we did learn she ruined the high society wedding her parents planned by leaving Fernando "planted" at the altar.

Now please don't shoot as I'm a lover not a fighter :lol:

Zitat:
In celebration of the continued groundbreaking story of Carla, fingers crossed, we get to experience a sense of relief that Carla will eventually find happiness in Stella, when she leaves Dusseldorf! I just watched the heartbreaking, gut-wrenching moment when Carla found out about Susanne & Lars. Wow, what a performance by CH...the shock, the anguish, the sadness, the painful consolation when she tried to reconcile with her wife becoz of her baby (to no avail, naturlich!)... Poor woman! So, the only feeling that Carla has yet to experience is the longevity of love and happiness with someone in her life. I think she truly deserves that especially after a painful, heartache of losing her 1st love (Hanna) and then losing her wife to....urghh..another man! Worse, the man was Hanna's ex! Yuckity-yuck! I loved Carla's angry remark to Lars, "Is it because I took Hanna away from you, so now you're taking Susanne away from me?! Is that it?" (paraphrasing) I would ask the same question if it were me. :evil: So, Stella - make Carla happy, please!

So, in following the discussion of this sub-topic "Is Claudia Hiersche Leaving VL?", my fingers are crossed when I say this....IF CH is leaving, please, VL, let us have that one endearing, well-deserved happy ending for Carla!! :wink:

Dear lord, that "twist" with Lars being the man that Susanne fell for, was a painful irony (never-mind the cliche :motz: ).

While we all hope that CH gives us more time to revel in her outstanding and layered performances, if her time on VL is winding down, I hope VL provides a worthy "exit story" that gives Carla the happy ending she so richly deserves!!!!!

Now I wouldn't be adverse to seeing Carla put Angsar in his place by wiping that smugness right out of him :-P , I just want to see the personal aspect get the same attention as well. Even if VL did "change course" with the story-line pace being dictated by CH's imminent departure (again hoping this isn't the case), lets hope VL hasn't forgotten the "love" part in "Forbidden love". Yes, the intrigue/angst will be surrounding them, but that should only fortify Starla as a "team" by deriving strength from each other. We've had glimpses of moments, but now is the time to build instead of losing more momentum leading to a lackluster and bittersweet (emphasis on the bitter). It was will be bittersweet regardless if CH leaves, but at least give the actresses the material to have a memorable end that leaves the audience with a good taste in their mouth.

By the way, I absolutely don't want Carla to die, but I'll always believe Hanna was her true love- how I wish they could be reunited :herzschlag:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2009, 05:05 
Appreciated Assistant

Mercedes hat geschrieben:
And yes, Maca has always been portrayed as a lesbian on HC, though we did learn she ruined the high society wedding her parents planned by leaving Fernando "planted" at the altar.

Das ist PERFEKT! 8)

Dear lord, that "twist" with Lars being the man that Susanne fell for, was a painful irony (never-mind the cliche :motz: ).

All I can say is, watching the Carla/Susanne story was like watching a train-wreck! :motz: Don't know about you, but I couldn't (and still can't) get engaged in that story. Don't know why - perhaps the sometimes "over-acting" of the actor playing Susanne, or that I didn't feel Carla was really in love with Susanne; more like she was "pushed" into it as a result of Susanne's fly-by-night kinda love struck & flamboyant absurdities. You know what I mean? To me, this is an example of why even with loads of nudity and physical scenes, like in the Carla/Susanne story, can never compare with the non-verbals, longing looks and emotional intimacy of 2 people who're in love - like in Carla/Hanna's story. It was short-lived, but soooooooo well acted emotionally that even though Hanna died in the end, I'd still re-watch the story 'coz it's just so very captivating & endearing!! Like a romantic tragedy.. *sigh*

While we all hope that CH gives us more time to revel in her outstanding and layered performances, if her time on VL is winding down, I hope VL provides a worthy "exit story" that gives Carla the happy ending she so richly deserves!!!!!

HEAR! HEAR!

Yes, the intrigue/angst will be surrounding them, but that should only fortify Starla as a "team" by deriving strength from each other. We've had glimpses of moments, but now is the time to build instead of losing more momentum leading to a lackluster and bittersweet (emphasis on the bitter). It was will be bittersweet regardless if CH leaves, but at least give the actresses the material to have a memorable end that leaves the audience with a good taste in their mouth.

Yes, this is THE time for the emotional connection to happen between Carla & Stella since they're experiencing trouble in the castle - Carla with Ansgar and Maria, & Stella with her personal conflict as Carla's partner and the Lahnstein's employee. You put it correctly, Mercedes - Starla as a "team" - instead of them dealing with their demons/troubles separately!

By the way, I absolutely don't want Carla to die, but I'll always believe Hanna was her true love- how I wish they could be reunited :herzschlag:

You got that right, mate! Even now, I can see in Carla that her one true love has always been Hanna and will always be. It's amazing how Carla's non-verbals (the eyes never lie) still have that longing look that seems to say, "how I wish Hanna were still here with me"... u know what I mean? Wow. No wonder people always say one never forgets his/her 1st true love. And CH does it so very convincingly all the time! I think she's able to BE Carla 100% and forgets she's only playing the character. That's what makes her performance so believable and you sympathize with her, even when she's being selfish and unbearable sometimes. How I will miss her performance IF she leaves...!

But I hope that with Stella now, it'd at least be much better than when Carla was with Susanne...Well, Stella's 100% gay, for one! YAY! Boy, what a wild ride that story was for Carla! I will never forgive Susanne for literally pressuring/forcing Carla to have a baby and then go fall in love with Lars, of all people! :motz: Unforgivable. Unconscionable. Did you feel that Carla had sacrificed a lot in order to make Susanne happy and them as a happy couple? The compromise. That's difficult for Carla's persona/character. But she did it. And look at what happened? :twisted: And good ol' Nathalie. What a fab confidant she was (& still is!) - Carla was so much more at ease with her than Susanne...! Really, never tinker with straight people! I wish there were a lot of Carla/Nathalie scenes we can watch! I like 'em together! They're soooo comfortable with each other (wonder if they're mates in real life) and COOL together, even when they portray as just mates! :mrgreen:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2009, 05:41 

ccogz hat geschrieben:
To me, this is an example of why even with loads of nudity and physical scenes, like in the Carla/Susanne story, can never compare with the non-verbals, longing looks and emotional intimacy of 2 people who're in love - like in Carla/Hanna's story. It was short-lived, but soooooooo well acted emotionally that even though Hanna died in the end, I'd still re-watch the story 'coz it's just so very captivating & endearing!! Like a romantic tragedy.. *sigh*

The CaSu s/l was really hard to watch, esp right after such a touching Canna love story. I too have rewatched the Canna story umpteen times & never tire of it. However most of the time I wud skip the Hanna dying part - too painful to watch. Btw any way I can download the full Canna s/l with eng subs? Wud really like to keep it.

ccogz hat geschrieben:
And CH does it so very convincingly all the time! I think she's able to BE Carla 100% and forgets she's only playing the character. That's what makes her performance so believable and you sympathize with her, even when she's being selfish and unbearable sometimes. How I will miss her performance IF she leaves...! :

You are so right there. Many times I feel CH is Carla.

ccogz hat geschrieben:
Boy, what a wild ride that story was for Carla! I will never forgive Susanne for literally pressuring/forcing Carla to have a baby and then go fall in love with Lars, of all people! :motz: Unforgivable. Unconscionable. Did you feel that Carla had sacrificed a lot in order to make Susanne happy and them as a happy couple? The compromise. That's difficult for Carla's persona/character. But she did it. And look at what happened? :

[whispering to u ccogz]: Maca was the same. She too sacrificed a lot for Esther coz she loves Esther so much. It was so painful for her to have to learn of Esther's infidelity & later to have to ask Raul (the other adulterer) to give his sperm for Esther to conceive again to save her 1st child. So when Maca later had an affair with Vero, it was almost forgivable (character assasination aside). PV (Maca) & CH are both such amazing actresses!

ccogz hat geschrieben:
And good ol' Nathalie. What a fab confidant she was (& still is!) - Carla was so much more at ease with her than Susanne...! Really, never tinker with straight people! I wish there were a lot of Carla/Nathalie scenes we can watch! I like 'em together! They're soooo comfortable with each other (wonder if they're mates in real life) and COOL together, even when they portray as just mates! :mrgreen:

I am totally with u there ccogz. Never, ever, tinker with straight people! I have had very bad experiences in that dept. Almost died of chronic depression. And yes, I love Natalie. She is HOT too! She wud be a good partner for Carla. Sometimes we can only wish....

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2009, 05:58 
Appreciated Assistant

Heheh, we're in the same wavelength, I see, Bette1985! :wink:

Despite the train-wreck that was Carla/Susanne, I have to say that the story and its relevant sub-plots were very well-written. Great dialogue. Way above par to be considered as a 1/2-hour daytime soap. Even better than some of the primetime soaps/dramas, IMHO. I still can't believe it's a daytime soap! The quality of the scripts, the direction, the camera and lighting, the costumes... and all those on-location shots! I'd been to Dusseldorf and was hanging out in those places they shot. Weird. Nice weird, that is! :wink: Kudos, Germans!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2009, 06:17 

Zitat:
All I can say is, watching the Carla/Susanne story was like watching a train-wreck! Don't know about you, but I couldn't (and still can't) get engaged in that story. Don't know why - perhaps the sometimes "over-acting" of the actor playing Susanne, or that I didn't feel Carla was really in love with Susanne; more like she was "pushed" into it as a result of Susanne's fly-by-night kinda love struck & flamboyant absurdities. You know what I mean? To me, this is an example of why even with loads of nudity and physical scenes, like in the Carla/Susanne story, can never compare with the non-verbals, longing looks and emotional intimacy of 2 people who're in love - like in Carla/Hanna's story. It was short-lived, but soooooooo well acted emotionally that even though Hanna died in the end, I'd still re-watch the story 'coz it's just so very captivating & endearing!! Like a romantic tragedy.. *sigh*

ccogz, you're preaching to the choir here, AMEN :klatsch: I watched SuCa (for the most part), but I too wasn't overly engaged in the story-line, which got worse as you say as it disintegrated into a "train-wreck".

You also bring up a great example over how the subtlety of connection can express more than loads of love-scenes that may appeal to our shallow side, but lack the impact of expressing love- it feels unsubstantial.

Just to equate this to HC (only for a moment mods :wink: ) I can make a great comparison between Canna and M/E. That ability to make feelings/emotions so palpable without having to utter a single word based on this "symbiotic" connection/chemistry the two actresses share. Now M/E weren't given the physical freedom as say M/Vero, but just like SuCa the emotional impact was something I felt inferior-lacked intimacy, well in Canna terms.

That's why I continue to say love scenes per say doesn't equal intimacy. On some level being easy on the eyes attracts us physically speaking (Starla), or being able to drool over a hot kiss/love scene is fine and dandy, but that doesn't cement an actually love-story. If you can't emotionally believe/invest in a couple, there's no depth and connection, it's as hollow as seeing two pretty people "posing" in a magazine IMO These "fly by night" relationships, don't stand the test of time, but when finding that "magic" mix of chemistry with having the material to sink into- are what makes a couple truly memorable :herzschlag: Yes, Canna was tragic love-story in the sense in how it ended, but to this day I find the standard bearer in Carla's relationships. For me Canna will always symbolize true love :herzschlag:

Zitat:
Carla/Nathalie scenes we can watch! I like 'em together! They're soooo comfortable with each other (wonder if they're mates in real life) and COOL together, even when they portray as just mates!

Yes, ITA about the ease, that chemistry just comes off so natural. Too bad VL didn't pursue this as I believe C/N could give Starla a "run for it's money" :wink:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 185 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC