Aktuelle Zeit: 04.05.2024, 16:08

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 185 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2009, 15:56 
Appreciated Assistant

Really, AtlantaFan, I feel for ya! It's like you're caught red-handed for doing something "naughty," huh? Gosh, if it happened to me, I'd probably have ducked outta there like a bullet, praying and wishing that I were invisible!! Oh, the sheer horror, I bet!! Oooooo..... I assume you no longer shop there? :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 27.09.2009, 15:56 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Claudia Leaving!
BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2009, 16:28 
Administrator

AtlantaFan hat geschrieben:

I bought a cheap Philips DVD player and it plays PAL (European) as well as NTSC (North American) DVD's. Seriously I took a VL clip (accidentally the "pool scene ala Canna") into a local shop and popped the DVD into a series of players until suddenly "the infamous" clip was on every TV screen in the place.

I quickly dove for the player's power switch and (sporting a red face) bought the player. Ultimately, I am convinced I earned the show and Frau Hiersche a few more fans. :oops:

thanks for the :mrred: on my face. i wish, miss moneypenny would have flipped this :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2009, 17:46 

I am happy one of my more embarrassing moments (out of a zillion) could bring a grin to a few here on the Red Forum and those lucky, lucky people in the electronics shop!

Oh.... Hiya Tegan (& Novemberstern)

Kuss zu Oma! :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2009, 17:53 

back to the point, ladies !

Code:
 Is Claudia Hiersche leaving VL ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2009, 18:08 
Administrator

muisi keep calm, don't worry, be happy :wink:

and now to the point

yes, she is leaving :-P

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2009, 18:39 

Jup! She is leaving. :-(

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2009, 19:01 

Now I know for sure that Claudia is leaving VL please can I have some chocolate as they have run out of Champers at Schneiders :lol:
Oh whats to become of me....life without the Countess is like life without chocolate...........and all three begin with "C" Carla, Chocolate and Champers :wink: I know I can watch back episodes but it just is not the same as looking forward to see what Carla does next. I think we should all write our own version of what Carla does next after her departure from the Castle and maybe we can all compare stories :?: :idea: Hmmm not a bad idea :) I am just enjoying a glass of Cava (not Champers I know, but at least it begins with "C") :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.09.2009, 00:26 

is it official ???

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Claudia Leaving!
BeitragVerfasst: 28.09.2009, 02:31 

nightsculptress hat geschrieben:
Man I'm so bummed! I just found VL a month ago on YouTube, and am totally hooked on the show. Carla is such a strong awesome character and fabulously beautiful. Its so not fair. I'm sitting here pouting. But on the other hand I understand if she wants to move on to something different. Still sad though. So how does one get the VL episodes on DVD that will play on a DVD player in america?

I bought a cheap Philips DVD player and it plays PAL (European) as well as NTSC (North American) DVD's. Seriously I took a VL clip (accidentally the "pool scene ala Canna") into a local shop and popped the DVD into a series of players until suddenly "the infamous" clip was on every TV screen in the place.

I quickly dove for the player's power switch and (sporting a red face) bought the player. Ultimately, I am convinced I earned the show and Frau Hiersche a few more fans. :oops:

:mrgreen: LOL! I'm crying cause you have me laughing so hard visualizing that scene coming up on all the TV screens. Thats something I would do! Hahahaha!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.09.2009, 04:27 

Spark hat geschrieben:

is it official ???

No! It is not "official," but they have written the script indicating that Carla and Stella are leaving on a long journey. I think Nov 10th is the last day.

So, we must still wait for official word that she is leaving (hopefully for more work we can all see her in) or if the script has them returning soon. (Doubtful, but...)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.09.2009, 04:37 

Spark hat geschrieben:

is it official ???

No! It is not "official," but they have written the script indicating that Carla and Stella are leaving on a long journey. I think Nov 10th is the last day.

So, we must still wait for official word that she is leaving (hopefully for more work we can all see her in) or if the script has them returning soon. (Doubtful, but...)

:D Well maybe they are just going on vacation and will be coming back!! I like that way better!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.09.2009, 19:16 

The fact that Claudia Hiersche and Anne Wis are leaving the soap together has now officially been confirmed

Claudia Hiersche and Anne Wis are leaving the soap

Almost six years after her first appearance, Claudia Hiersche now says goodbye to the role of the lesbian countess. Anne Wis is also leaving the soap after only one year of playing "Stella Mann". "Carla" and "Stella" are going on an adventurous round-the-world-trip. Their last appearance will be on the air in episode 3503, november 10th.

I guess you already knew, this is just the official confirmation :-(

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.09.2009, 22:35 

aww so they're not going to Shanghai together? instead they're going on a world tour? with Sophia in tow? aww how cute is that? I wonder where they will decide to settle down? I'm glad they will resolve what the spoilers indicate for Stella. and yay happy Starla! :mrgreen:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.10.2009, 09:38 
Appreciated Assistant

OMG!! I come out of a terribly stressful meeting today (nevermind the awfully shitty outcome yesterday) and I see this AWESOME message...Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kiaora! For the absolutely FABULOUS piece of confirmed news about CH & AW!!! At least for the rest of my day, however yucky it is ("Aaaarghhh!! I wanna kill everybody!"), I have this to divert my attention to and feel good and happy for Starla!!! Kudos, VL writers!! :mrgreen: At least, we have Carla & Stella riding toward the sunset TOGETHER.....ALIVE & WELL!!! What more can we ask for, huh? Sooooooooo glad!! And it's CONFIRMED!! :mrgreen: YIPPEEEE!

Now, I can watch the rest of the episodes with this COOL ending on my mind! :wink:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 185 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC