Aktuelle Zeit: 03.05.2024, 17:09

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 508 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.01.2009, 11:33 

GAME ON.....LOL

Hmm, I wonder what route Carla is going to take to win Stella's heart. :wink:
Should be fun. And its nice to see Carla doing the pursueing for a change, instead of the one being pursued. It will do her some good.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 29.01.2009, 11:33 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.01.2009, 15:01 
Administrator

new thumbnail :wink:

Monday March 9th 2009

Bild
(C) ard-foto.de
Stella (Anne Wis, r.) is going to move to Gregor's flat and she is very surprised when Charlie (Gabriele Metzger, l.) volunteers to help.

Bild
(C) ard-foto.de
Stella (Anne Wis, l.) enthuses about Charlie in front of Olli (Jo Weil, r.) but then it comes into her mind that she has forgotten a date with Carla.

Tuesday March 10th 2009

Bild
(C) ard-foto.de
First Carla (Claudia Hiersche) is disappointed that Stella forgot their date but she's unknowing what will happen at the same evening.

Thursday March 12th 2009

Bild
(C) ard-foto.de
Carla (Claudia Hiersche, r.) is on cloud nine but then she comes back down to the earth with a bang when Stella (Anne Wis, l.) tells her that she has fallen in love with someone else.

Bild
(C) ard-foto.de
Carla (Claudia Hiersche, l.) tells her little daughter Sophia about the kiss with Stella.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.02.2009, 13:52 
Administrator

Friday March 20th 2009

After Olli encouraged Stella she tries to approach Charlie. That's why she proposes to breathe new life into the Schneiders to Charlie and she's very happy when Charlie agrees after some hesitation. But then Charlie has a hunch that Stella does expect more from her but Stella denies her feelings for fear of scaring Charlie.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.02.2009, 20:54 

I think somehow that Charlie is going to end up playing matchmaker for Carla and Stella. These spoilers for some reason just give me the impression that Stella is using Charlie as a shield because she's afraid to love Carla...Well see

Btw, is there kool-aid in the water in Germany? LOL
I love the country and I love this soap, but talk about some --------up gaydar. Is the system down?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2009, 03:09 

Kendahl897, I think your insights regarding the storyline direction and where Charlie fits in , are "spot on" . And lol regarding gaydar mishaps , although it does make the story travel down some unexpected Charlie-related paths which will be interesting to watch unfold.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2009, 07:46 

Yes, absolutely. And i'm all for it as long Carla ends up with Stella!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2009, 19:13 

Ditto! Let the writers tease us as they must. It will make the joining of Carla and Stella all the sweeter. A few kisses on the road to happiness is fine too, or perhaps a night together (like Hanna and Carla) before they develop a real relationship.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2009, 19:40 
Administrator

Monday March 23rd 2009

Stella is asked by Carla to travel on business to Rhineland-Palatinate. Her displeasure turns to euphoria when Charlie offers to accompany her. But finally Carla decides to travel to the champagne brewery herself because she thinks that she took Stella by surprise. Now Stella is really disappointed. Trying to explain the reason for her bad mood Stella reveals to Carla that she has fallen in love with Charlie.

Thursday March 26th 2009

Carla watches jealously how Charlie communes with Stella but tries to quash her feelings. But she cannot suppress her confusion when Charlie suddenly tells her and Stella that she has been interested in a woman once.

Friday March 27th 2009

Stella cherish a hope when she gets to know that Charlie has been interested in a woman once. Carla is angry with herself that she's particularly responsible that Charlie and Stella have become closer. Finally she's persuaded by Charlie to accompany her and Stella to Rhineland-Palatinate. While Carla hopes to have an eye on Charlie and Stella at least, Stella is not enthused by the prospect to travel in threes.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2009, 13:17 
Administrator

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009

Carla maintains her distance from Stella. She goes looking for another potential partner. She actually succeeds in some limited flirting. But then Carla notices Stella's presence, and she can't simply switch her feelings off for Stella.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUI4Sxw8LWk&feature=channel_page[/youtube]
C) Grundy UFA

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.02.2009, 16:40 
Administrator

Wednesday, February 4th 2009

Stella's proximity confuses Carla further. Not ready to admit her feelings, Carla decides to keep her distance. But Stella asks Carla for assistance in sponsoring an event. Carla misunderstands Stella's behavior and kisses her but is immediately ashamed of this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96fdVMHo-uI&feature=channel_page[/youtube]
C) Grundy UFA

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2009, 16:53 
Administrator

Monday April 6th 2009

Charlie is confident to pair Carla off with Stella during their stay at the winery. But when they arrive there Charlie has to suffer a setback because Carla and Stella provoke a quarrel. However, Charlie does not surrender. While she's trying to relax Carla and Stella with alcohol she has one too many herself. Shortly afterwards she gets surprised by Stella kissing her - and they get watched by Carla.

Tuesday April 7th 2009

Stella and Charlie are embarrassed that Carla watched them kissing. Carla doesn't accept Stella's subliminal excuse. In the next morning Stella is disappointed when Charlie tells her that she can't remember the kiss - and Carla takes note of this with glee. When Stella talks to Charlie in private again and Charlie persists in saying that she has a mental blackout Stella really thinks that the kiss had no meaning. But then Charlie tells Olli that she can remember the kiss.

Thursday April 9th 2009

After the trip to Rhineland-Palatinate Charlie fears that she raised false hopes. Meanwhile Stella is torn between hope and trepidation and is very disappointed when she gets told by Olli that Charlie can remember the kiss but that it had no meaning for her. When Charlie confesses to Carla that she just pretended having a mental blackout and that she fears that Stella has feelings for her, Stella listens to this conversation. Carla who's nervous because of Ansgar's upcoming return tells Charlie that she will not betray her but she asks Charlie to sort out the matter with Stella herself and leaves Charlie behind who's unable to cope with the situation.

Zuletzt geändert von Novemberstern am 24.02.2009, 21:24, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2009, 17:54 

[Carla who's nervous because of Ansgar's upcoming return tells Charlie not to betray her but she asks Charlie to sort out the matter with Stella herself and leaves Charlie behind who's unable to cope with the situation.]

Can someone clarify for me? Carla asks Charlie not to betray who? Stella or Carla herself? Not sure I understand what is meant by that line. Perhaps Carla doesn't want Stella to know that she knows Charlie is uninterested in her.
I'm glad we're going to be getting some movement here. It would appear one obstacle is down to the eventual Starla pairing. Perhaps next weeks spoilers will put some things into perspective.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2009, 19:32 

Kendahl897 hat geschrieben:
[Carla who's nervous because of Ansgar's upcoming return tells Charlie not to betray her but she asks Charlie to sort out the matter with Stella herself and leaves Charlie behind who's unable to cope with the situation.]

Can someone clarify for me? Carla asks Charlie not to betray who? Stella or Carla herself? Not sure I understand what is meant by that line. Perhaps Carla doesn't want Stella to know that she knows Charlie is uninterested in her.
I'm glad we're going to be getting some movement here. It would appear one obstacle is down to the eventual Starla pairing. Perhaps next weeks spoilers will put some things into perspective.

I think this is what they mean:
Charlie tells Carla that she is afraid that Stella has feelings for her (Charlie). While she is speaking to Carla about this Stella hears what she says. Carla probably notices Stella while Charlie doesn't see her. Being nervous of Ansgar's return Carla keeps it a secret that Stella heard what they just talked about but replies in a bad temper to Charlie she should sort out the things with Stella herself... 8)

♀ + ♂ = ♥ Love
♀ + ♀ = ♥ Love
♂ + ♂ = ♥ Love

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2009, 20:54 

[I think this is what they mean:
Charlie tells Carla that she is afraid that Stella has feelings for her (Charlie). While she is speaking to Carla about this Stella hears what she says. Carla probably notices Stella while Charlie doesn't see her. Being nervous of Ansgar's return Carla keeps it a secret that Stella heard what they just talked about but replies in a bad temper to Charlie she should sort out the things with Stella herself... 8)[/quote]

That doesn't make alot of sense. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 508 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC