Aktuelle Zeit: 03.05.2024, 17:57

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 508 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.01.2009, 18:54 

Why is it always a Schneider who is making it hard on Carla?

I do like it that Stella seems to be the only woman who can resist Carla. And i can't blame her either. Carla hasn't exactly been very nice around her.

I think Carla has a lot of work to do before she can win Stella's heart. But she will in the end. And hopefully the storyline will be just as wonderful as the one with Hanna!

Jules

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 14.01.2009, 18:54 

Betreff des Beitrags: Hopefully
BeitragVerfasst: 14.01.2009, 19:19 

I am not saying that the story wouldn't be interesting (Charlie and Stella), but come on. Usually I don't mind spoilers, but I wished I hadn't looked. LOL

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: The waiting is killing me
BeitragVerfasst: 14.01.2009, 20:34 

womyninterrupted hat geschrieben:
Can't they skip the whole Charlie thing and let these two fall in love? UGH!

It's called 'sexual tension,' and they're gonna let it build between C/S for awhile I guess. I'm not sure about German spoiler sites, but I do know that a lot of times in the US they exxagerate greatly. Perhaps, Carla realizes she might have feelings for Stella, and perhaps Stella might just have a crush on Charlie. I doubt she'll even realize that Carla likes her based on her behavior. BTW, how old is Charlie? She loks a bit mature for Stella

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.01.2009, 22:30 

With the Susanne and Carla storyline it took a long time also. I think they met in May, but Carla didn't realise she was in love with Susanne till August or September.

I've watched the start of Ollie and Christian and they took a really long time too. (about half a year i think).

Based on that i think you're right. It might take some time before anything will really happen between Carla and Stella and before Starla is a fact.

btw the actress who plays Charlie is 47 years old. And Anne Wis is 32 years old. Their age in VL might vary a little, so i kinda like the idea that Charlie might turn out to be Stella's mother. Atleast then the show would have a forbidden love again.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.01.2009, 03:18 

Carla needs to get a clue and steer clear of any Schneider's (except as Papa donors). That whole family seems to always create obstacles to Carla's potential love life (Hanna, Susanne and now Stella). Honestly, find another restaurant.

Betreff des Beitrags: Atlanta Fan
BeitragVerfasst: 15.01.2009, 14:53 

That is so funny! I know that it takes time for a relationship, but couldn't they speed it up. They better make it good.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Atlanta Fan
BeitragVerfasst: 17.01.2009, 14:33 

Isn't Charlie straight, btw? I do like the fact that it appears that Stella is a lesbian, as is Carla. I have no doubt that there will be drama and tension leading up to their relationship. I'm just glad it doesn't seem (yet )as if there will be drama based one or more of the characters being attracted to a guy. That's SO old. I also too like the fact that Stella is more androgenous looking in her appearance, yet is still very beautiful. She reminds me of Nikki on Bad Girls (UK).

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.01.2009, 15:25 
Administrator

Kendahl897 hat geschrieben:
Isn't Charlie straight, btw?

Yes, she's straight.

Betreff des Beitrags: Being Straight
BeitragVerfasst: 17.01.2009, 16:05 

They all are until they meet the right woman. Look at Hanna!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Being Straight
BeitragVerfasst: 17.01.2009, 17:12 

womyninterrupted hat geschrieben:
They all are until they meet the right woman. Look at Hanna!

LOL. True. Hence Helen and Nikki. Bad Girls
But I hate it when they are wishy-washy in the process and can't seem to make up their mind, which is the way it is played here alot in the US. It'll just be nice to see a relationship develop between two gay women, and let them have other problems besides men.. :)

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Being Straight
BeitragVerfasst: 21.01.2009, 21:27 

Well, I watched todays' episode and it was GOOD. Stella is just as cute as can be, and when she was changing and Carla was trying not to notice, too funny.
Carla is definitely smitten. I don't know about love yet, but she is obviously very physically attracted to Stella, and the best part, I don't think she has a clue how to process that information at this point. Carla is like a young girl with butterflies..LOL

Betreff des Beitrags: Today's episode
BeitragVerfasst: 22.01.2009, 01:06 

I loved it! Now I know that it is going to take time, but I am willing to deal as long as those looooong looks continue from Carla. I liked the scene when Stella licks her finger, you know what Carla was thinking! Hehehe!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.01.2009, 13:51 
Administrator

That's what will happen before "all of a sudden" Stella will see Charlie with different eyes. :wink:

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009

Carla maintains her distance from Stella. She goes looking for another potential partner. She actually succeeds in some limited flirting. But then Carla notices Stella's presence, and she can't simply switch her feelings off for Stella.

Wednesday, February 4th 2009

Stella's proximity confuses Carla further. Not ready to admit her feelings, Carla decides to keep her distance. But Stella asks Carla for assistance in sponsoring an event. Carla misunderstands Stella's behavior and kisses her but is immediately ashamed of this.

Thursday, February 5th 2009

Carla is disconcerted after the accidental kiss but Nathalie encourages her. But shortly afterwards Carla is in a discussion with Stella, when she explains that one should not attach any meaning to the kiss. She is disappointed that Stella apparently thinks the same.

Monday, February 16th 2009

During the preparations for the fancy-dress ball Carla catches Stella in an intimate situation. After this incident Carla avoids to work closely with Stella any more. Stella thinks that Carla is jealous, so she asks Carla if she has fallen in love with her.

Tuesday, February 17th 2009

Carla surprises Stella by openly confessing her feelings. While Stella is scared to hurt Carla with a rebuff, Carla is unsure how to act around Stella from now on. Eventually Stella is relieved when Carla clarifies that she will handle the situation like an adult and that she does not expect Stella to feel the same way.

Monday, February 23rd 2009

Stella is trying her best at assisting the Lahnstein's during those difficult times. She's trying to comfort Carla compassionately but her efforts are being brusquely rebuffed by Carla. She resigns to the fact that she may have been wrong about Carla considering Carla's seemingly cold reactions about the kidnapping; however Stella just does not know how very wrong she is with her assumptions ( Stella thinks that Carla doesn't mind the 'kidnapping' and she's heartless)

Monday, March 2nd 2009

Stella is confronting Carla - she thinks Carla is "heartless", because the countess tries to keep the family together (Sebastian has been kidnapped and everyone else is basically losing it). When Stella confronts her, Carla's strong facade crumbles and "she lets Stella look into her heart"

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009

Carla enjoys a moment of closeness with Stella and is really touched by her condolence - Carla realizes that Stella loves her emotional side and that Stella wants to get to know her better. So Carla's fighting spirits awakes - but she does not know yet that Stella is interested in another woman.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.01.2009, 12:16 
Administrator

Monday March 9th 2009

Stella is happy because she's thinking that the situation between her and Carla is starting to relax. When Charlie offers her to help her with the move to Gregor's flat Stella enjoys spending her time with her heartthrob and forgets a date with Carla.

Tuesday March 10th 2009

First Carla is disappointed that the horseback ride with Stella has been canceled but Sarah encourages her to approach Stella and finally they are spending a blithe evening together. When Carla sees Stella home she can't repress her feelings for Stella anymore and kisses her.

Thursday March 12th 2009

After kissing Stella Carla is on cloud nine. She wants to link to their enjoyable evening and makes already plans for the next rendezvous. But then she comes back down to the earth with a bang when Stella tells her that she has fallen in love with someone else. But Carla doesn't get discouraged and wants to win Stella's heart.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 508 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC