Antwort schreiben

16.06.2009, 03:59

Ganz Easy Supa Freak.
On the main page look for:
Ankündigungen - Notice
Then go to:
Videobereich - Video Section
Here, just request to be permitted to view the clips. It’s just that easy.

Once you hear back that you can see the clips….
Go to:
Multimedia
Then click on:
Videos und Downloads
Then, lastly to:
Muis Vl clips
If you click on the last enty it should be the most recent clips.

Viel Spass
AF

16.06.2009, 03:59

Re: Current VL Episodes

16.06.2009, 14:55

SupaFreak hat geschrieben:I think I read on this forum somewhere that it is possible to view the full VL show. If this is possible could someone please guide me as to where and how to view the full episode.

Thanks much in advance whomever wants to reply to this.

SF

You already have access to the video section and Muis' VL clips :wink:

Episode 3406, June 15th 2009

Charlie suffers from Stella's cold behaviour. After they've reconciled, Charlie is touched when she realizes how precious she is to Stella. At a fundraiser a date-auction takes place and Charlie watches jealously that Stella seems to be in great demand. That's why Charlie resolutely takes part in the auction and surprises Stella when she shows her how much spending an evening with her is worth to her.
With a heavy heart Carla signs her shares over to Ansgar and admits defeat. She has no idea that Ansgar believes as well to have lost the fight. As Tanja tries to make the best of a bad situation and meets Carla half way Carla realizes that something must have gone wrong for Tanja and Ansgar. That's why Carla tries to stop Sebastian who is on his way to deliver the contract to Ansgar.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmf0WYzscw&feature=channel_page[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa

In the first clip, Carla is signing over the Holding to Ansgar in order to return to her daughter. Later Ansgar returns from being beaten up. This worries Tanja, so she pays Carla a visit and begs her to sign over at least 20% of the Holding. Realizing she has the upper hand, Carla desperately looks for a phone to call Sebastian. She gets a hold of him just in time before he hands over the signed papers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nBTXf_GKKU&feature=channel_page[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa

In the scenes with Charlie and Stella: Stella is helping Charlie and Ollie set up for some event. Ollie gets the idea of raffling off the workers to raise money. Charlie volunteers which upsets Stella. Ollie informs her that after she left the previous event, Charlie returned the "Lesbian Businesswoman of the Year" Award and defended Carla to the press. Stella apologizes to Charlie.

16.06.2009, 21:32

Episode 3407, June 16th 2009

Charlie is happy to win the battle for Stella. When she fears that her bid may have sent wrong signals she makes a retreat and cancels the auctioned date with Stella. But then Charlie misses her and that's why she does insist on spending the evening with Stella after all. They spend a carefree time together. When Stella can't take it anymore and demands an explanation from Charlie, Charlie replies with a passionate kiss.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnXLxpMQeA4[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa

16.06.2009, 22:29

:vogel: what the heck? Charlie, please... Think about your plan to match Carla and Stella... come on...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Yes, Carla stopping Sebastian!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OH MY!

17.06.2009, 05:00

Yes I agree! Charlie, what the heck are you thinking??!!! :eek:

But you still have to admit, that was a pretty hot kiss! :redsmoke:

Translation

17.06.2009, 05:32

And could someone PLEASE PLEASE jump on a translation for this last episode! I'm doing "ok" understanding the dialogue. But to actually KNOW what they're saying is sooooo much better!!

Danke!

Re: OH MY!

17.06.2009, 09:37

fireyes13 hat geschrieben:Yes I agree! Charlie, what the heck are you thinking??!!! :eek:

But you still have to admit, that was a pretty hot kiss! :redsmoke:

I don't understand either maybe the drinks she had earlier went to her head LOL

But I have to agree with you that kiss was really WOW

Re: Translation

17.06.2009, 12:06

fireyes13 hat geschrieben:And could someone PLEASE PLEASE jump on a translation for this last episode! I'm doing "ok" understanding the dialogue. But to actually KNOW what they're saying is sooooo much better!!

Danke!

That's the dialogue at the end:

Stella: "Thanks for helping me baking, the stove will do the rest, now I will see you to the door."
Charlie: No, I would like to see the result. You know what? Until it's finished we will have one more drink."
Stella: "Dammit, Charlie! First you pay 10,000 euro to spend an evening with me and than you run away, ... than all of the sudden you show up again because you have changed your mind??!! Can't you imagine what that's doing to me? Why do you do that?"
Charlie: "Therefore!"...and then they kiss

17.06.2009, 15:55

Thank you, Thank you sooooo much for the translation on the dialogue! :mrgreen: It really does help bring the scene more into focus.

:danke:

Re: Translation

17.06.2009, 16:15

Novemberstern hat geschrieben:
That's the dialogue at the end:

Stella: "Thanks for helping me baking, the stove will do the rest, now I will see you to the door."
Charlie: No, I would like to see the result. You know what? Until it's finished we will have one more drink."
Stella: "Dammit, Charlie! First you pay 10,000 euro to spend an evening with me and than you run away, ... than all of the sudden you show up again because you have changed your mind??!! Can't you imagine what that's doing to me? Why do you do that?"
Charlie: "Therefore!"...and then they kiss

Now I know WHY is HOT in Spain :sonnen: NOW... That was such a kiss

Danke, Novembersten! :knutsch:

18.06.2009, 11:08

Episode 3408, June 17th 2009

Charlie isn't sorry about the kiss, but she can't be open about her relationship with Stella and all the consequences that it entails. While Stella is worried that Charlie might change her mind, Charlie is wondering what keeps her off having a relationship with Stella. In the end she tells Stella that she wants to be with her and Stella is delirious with joy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkPDB5giDU4[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa

18.06.2009, 17:50

ok, i will try to translate... you are allowed, to laugh out loud, cause of my worse english...

Elisabeth asks Charlie, if she is dreaming. Charlie is asking, if she is standing there for a long time. Elisabeth says, she is coming by, because she thinks, she is no longer the reason for Charlies visits at the castle. Charlie says, she doesn’t mean to harm her. Elisabeth tells her, it is said, that Charlie had a very successful afternoon. It’s getting around the castle, that the cake turned out fantastically.

Charlie says “oh, the cake...it was a special recipe from Stella.”
Elisabeth says “sometimes it’s thrilling to try something new” Charlie repeats it.
Charlie:“Yes, it is thrilling, to try something new, but I don’t know, if I am able to brace myself for it. We both have made many experiences in our life and maybe therefore you’ll become inflexible.”
Elisabeth:”Inflexible? with the cake? What do you think, will happen, except the cake doesn’t taste good?”

18.06.2009, 18:14

Charlie: Good morning
Stella: I know, why you came here.
Charlie: Are you sure?
Stella: I’m not sorry, but maybe you are? You don’t have to explain, that the kiss was a one-off for you.
Charlie: That’s a pity
Stella: What?
Charlie: That the kiss was just a one-off for you, I would like to repeat it, as soon, as possible.
Stella: But you wanted…
Charlie: Sometimes it takes a little time to realise, what you want… and what you don’t want. I don’t know, how everything is turning out to be, but I figured out, I’m feeling comfortable when I’m with you.
Stella: For real?
Charlie: …and I would like to spend as much time, as possible with you, but I have to warn you…it may not be the way you imagine it to be.

21.06.2009, 17:05

Episode 3410, June 19th 2009

Ansgar returns from Singapore without having news about the arms deal failure. At Königsbrunn he experiences a rude awakening: his shady business partner asks for his money back. While delivering the money Ansgar experiences a rude surprise.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDbHvOXBZBM[/youtube]alle rechte grundy ufa
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Liebe, NES, TV, USA, Erde

Impressum | Datenschutz