Antwort schreiben

15.12.2009, 08:56

ccogz hat geschrieben:
But, VL truly is a greatly written, produced and well-acted drama. The fast-paced direction and suspense level of the plots are simply addictive, ain't it? :mrgreen:

Oh yes, u can say that again. It's so addictive that I can even continue watching w/o Starla & w/o understanding wat they r saying. LMAO. Hey tks mate for the recap & translation. Every bit helps.

And Maria, wat can I say? I actually sympathised with her initially. I cud get wat she was thinking - ie. trying to get back wat she thot was taken away from her by Francesca who put her in the nut house. Even her plan for Carla to head the Shanghai operation seems genuine to me. She was only trying to make everyone happy. Somehow she seemed to change after knowing that Ansgar is her son. U r right about them sinister-looking eyes ccogz - scary. But she's a good actress.

15.12.2009, 08:56

15.12.2009, 17:10

bette1985 hat geschrieben:And Maria, wat can I say? I actually sympathised with her initially. I cud get wat she was thinking - ie. trying to get back wat she thot was taken away from her by Francesca who put her in the nut house. Even her plan for Carla to head the Shanghai operation seems genuine to me. She was only trying to make everyone happy. Somehow she seemed to change after knowing that Ansgar is her son. U r right about them sinister-looking eyes ccogz - scary. But she's a good actress.

I felt sorry for her too when she really tried to help Carla but she was more afraid of getting thrown back into the asylum than doing the right thing. So... you know, wouldn't it be really interesting if the writers, later on, actually reveal her as someone who really has psychological problems? Oooo...even more scandalous - she escaped from a mental institution and made her way back to Konigsbrunn 'coz that's the only place she could remember! :lol:

Anyway, back to the "real" world of VL - I agree Simone is a good actress but sometimes I can't help but notice that she's over-acting a wee bit, don't ya think? I don't know.... Maria's really doing my head in now.... Elisabeth, KICK HER ASS! Carla, when you come back, give her a good shake and put her in her place, please! She's gotta know that she has absolutely NO RIGHT in the Lahnstein family business and affairs. She should start behaving like a meek lil' aunt, NOT the head of the family!! Grrrrrr!!! :twisted:

16.12.2009, 13:41

Arghhh. I can't believe Elisabeth (holding Hannes hostage!). That is so NOT what Carla would want. I hope she and Stella have no idea what is going on :wink:

Sometimes it just feels like the writers are trying to knock us over the head with these storylines. Carla went there already - now, it's Elisabeth's turn, I guess...

16.12.2009, 15:22

Ya Ad, I was thinking the same thing. Elizabeth must be so desperate to do that, especially when she was opposed to it when Carla had that idea. And wat makes her think that Carla wants the job back? Poor Elisabeth, she really wants to ensure Johannes' legacy continues. But then again, I'm really not sure wats going on. In the absence of translations I may be reading the whole thing wrongly. Btw does E know where Hannes is? Eh.... I'm really confused! :kratz:

16.12.2009, 16:55

bette1985 hat geschrieben:Ya Ad, I was thinking the same thing. Elizabeth must be so desperate to do that, especially when she was opposed to it when Carla had that idea. And wat makes her think that Carla wants the job back? Poor Elisabeth, she really wants to ensure Johannes' legacy continues. But then again, I'm really not sure wats going on. In the absence of translations I may be reading the whole thing wrongly. Btw does E know where Hannes is? Eh.... I'm really confused! :kratz:

I'm not sure without translations either, but I think Tanja confided in Elisabeth before going into a coma, and so now Elisabeth has this power over Ansgar.

16.12.2009, 18:01

And why is Nathalie involved too? Latest folge (3526) seems exciting. I got the vibe that Nathalie is not willing to help Elisabeth use Hannes against Ansgar. Wats that flashback scene with Nat & Ansgar about? Oh wow, so lost w/o translation. Can someone help?

16.12.2009, 18:04

VL Part 3527 16-12-2009

Wooh so sad for Elisabeth today..... She was so closed for the finish!
Here intrige (plan) to put Carla back -on top of the Holding-...
So good plan. Ansgar is crying "what must he do"
His mother say: give the Holding away !!
He did, but at last.... to late for...................... Elisabeth.

Even today in VL.....

Tristan (i was right) he loves.... Helena.

muis

her look of the poll.

Bild

@(ard.de)

Umfrage/poll :

http://chierscheforum.bboard.de/board/f ... 1-898.html

17.12.2009, 23:07

My blood's boiling now after watching yesterday's episode! Aaaarghhh!!! Sooooo close, and yet sooooooooooooooooo far!!!!! If only Nathalie and Hannes would step into the study just a few seconds later, then the contract would have been signed! :motz: Why oh why doesn't Elisabeth ever get a chance to be the hero of the day?!!!! Usually, I really like Nathalie. But not in this episode, man!! What a spoilsport, she is! No, I don't think Elisabeth was doing anything really out of line 'coz remember what Ansgar did to Carla? He blackmailed her with Sophia! Worse, even threw her in jail! Had it not been for Tanja being too eager with Carla losing the Holding to Ansgar, Carla wouldn't have come up with the ingenius idea of getting Elisabeth to switch Ansgar's briefcase on the lift and she'd have still been in jail now! So, I think Elisabeth's plot was not as evil as Ansgar's... Elisabeth's goal was not for her own benefit but to get back the very thing that was the heart of Johannes' wish - Carla heading the company and continuing with his legacy... Whereas, Ansgar's blackmail was all for his own greedy self.... Arschloch!! :evil:

I guess Ludwig will be the saviour, then...!!! *sigih*

Yes, you're right, B & Ad! Sometimes, the writers seem to have run out of ideas so they recycle them. Case-in-point, the kidnap of Hannes (poor kid!), the blackmail plot, what have ya. And I really hate to say this but Ansgar is becoming more and more like "BG"'s Jim Fenner! Always having all the luck in the world! Honestly! :twisted:

So, I'm renewing my hope here that Carla would finally get a chance to really give it to Ansgar and Maria before she bids farewell (once and for all) and leaves with Stella and Sophia in tow; finally having a well-deserved victory over Ansgar - after years of torture from him...who's now turning out to be her STEP-brother! HAHH!! :twisted:

18.12.2009, 01:05

This doesn't really have anything to do with the current episodes, but I'm curious, does Carla share custody of Sophia with Lars and does Susanne have anything to do with Sophia since she left for France? BTW, that kid looks alot like Lars...lol

18.12.2009, 02:51

Just to let folks know that English subtitles are being added to clips on Mittag1234's YouTube channel. They have done all the Starla relevant clips up to episode 3491.

18.12.2009, 14:47

Kendahl897 hat geschrieben:This doesn't really have anything to do with the current episodes, but I'm curious, does Carla share custody of Sophia with Lars and does Susanne have anything to do with Sophia since she left for France? BTW, that kid looks alot like Lars...lol

I think Carla has sole custody... that'd make sense in order to avoid having to bring back Lars and/or Susanne....

Lil' Sophia is soooooooooooo adorable, sooooooooo cute!! :D Does she look like Lars? Hmmm... I honestly can't tell 'coz she's so irresistibly cute....chewable cheeks just like my own niece!! :-P

30.12.2009, 20:57

Wow. It was a great episode today (Folge 3533). Finally, VL is heating up again. I like Ludwig - at last, he brings some much needed acting talent to the new era of Lahnsteins, who seem rather stiff to me in comparison to the days of Johannes, Carla, Leo, Nico, etc!

And Elisabeth - boy, she is hopping mad :D I wonder how long she is going to take the "Frau Ryan" stuff!

If only Carla had been there as 'Francesca' was revealed...it would have been sweet, sweet, sweet :wink:

Can anyone translate the important dialogue? I heard Carla's name a few times...and, what did Elisabeth say at the end?

11.01.2010, 23:38

OK, seems like I've been missing a few episodes - haven't had time to check 'em out yet. So, anything juicy going on? I think it's safe to say that Ludwig's the next "patriarch" of the family, eh? But the horrible Ansgar must be brewing some evil plan now that he's reduced to just being Johannes' illegitimate child, where his power of the Holding and the family has faltered. But not for long, I'm sure! Anyhoo....

13.01.2010, 01:52

I can't wait for their appearance this month on the show. I'm totally excited!!!!! :-P
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Liebe, NES, TV, USA, Erde

Impressum | Datenschutz