Platz für selbst kreierte Fanarts, -videos, -wallpaper, -icons/avas etc.
Antwort schreiben

08.10.2011, 21:51

Allstars5355 hat geschrieben:@ Chubby and the rest: I can make also a collage for you if you like. Maybe you can tell me what scenes you like most or post some pictures you like, so I can make the collage completely the way that you want and like it.

your wonderfull wonder full suca and canna wallpapers fill my heart complete :oops: I'm looking forward to the new works, thank you for your offer. :D

08.10.2011, 21:51

08.10.2011, 23:12

Great pictures kimlegaspi thank you!!!!!!! :D :D :D

:bigsuper:

:knutsch:

08.10.2011, 23:22

chubby hat geschrieben:
Allstars5355 hat geschrieben:@ Chubby and the rest: I can make also a collage for you if you like. Maybe you can tell me what scenes you like most or post some pictures you like, so I can make the collage completely the way that you want and like it.

your wonderfull wonder full suca and canna wallpapers fill my heart complete :oops: I'm looking forward to the new works, thank you for your offer. :D

Thank you for your very sweet reaction!!!! It means allot to me that you like them!!! :D :D You are very welcome, It would be my pleasure to make one for you!! :wink: You are one of my biggest fans. :-P :-P

:knuff:

Collage SuCa, Canna, Nika!! <3

09.10.2011, 00:11

Bild

My favorite couples!!!!! :herzschlag: :herzschlag: :herzschlag:

09.10.2011, 06:52

Allstars, the wallpaper is really, really beautful. I love it! VERY WELL DONE!!! Thank you so much!!!

:knuff: :danke: :herzschlag:

09.10.2011, 07:30

What a piece of Art !

:ok:

09.10.2011, 08:33

realy realy amazing- my three favorit forbidden love couple´s on one wallpaper :flehen: :knicks: :liebe1: :bigsuper:

09.10.2011, 21:43

kimlegaspi hat geschrieben:Allstars, the wallpaper is really, really beautful. I love it! VERY WELL DONE!!! Thank you so much!!!

:knuff: :danke: :herzschlag:

You are very welcome!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I am glad that you like it again!!! :knuff: Sweet dreams!! :knutsch: :knutsch:

09.10.2011, 21:45

yestom hat geschrieben:What a piece of Art !

:ok:

Thank you!!! :knutsch: :knuff:

09.10.2011, 21:52

chubby hat geschrieben:realy realy amazing- my three favorit forbidden love couple´s on one wallpaper :flehen: :knicks: :liebe1: :bigsuper:

Thank you sweety!!! :knuff: Glad you like it!!! I thought about the idea and then I thought, yes I have to make one of all of them!! I love them so much!!! I am so glad that I found Canna on YouTube!!! :herzschlag: From that moment on I found something special!! Sleep well!!

:knutsch:

15.10.2011, 20:14

Bild

Bild

15.10.2011, 20:22

wow :D NIKA No one's ever got to this abbreviation. great :klatsch: :spitze: verry beautiful collages :D

15.10.2011, 20:31

chubby hat geschrieben:wow :D NIKA No one's ever got to this abbreviation. great :klatsch: :spitze: verry beautiful collages :D

Thanks girl, glad you like them!!! :knuff:

15.10.2011, 20:41

:five:
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Liebe, NES, TV, USA, Erde

Impressum | Datenschutz