Aktuelle Zeit: 21.05.2024, 04:18

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 185 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2009, 16:40 

as it is in every rumor there's always a kernel of truth... :-(

So from the bottom of my broken heart I sincerly hope this kernel is as tiny as a particle of dust........

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 06.08.2009, 16:40 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2009, 20:19 

all we can do is to enjoy the moments of carla and stella......and to hope that Claudia Hiersche won't leave the show...i'm gonna cry for years

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.08.2009, 11:00 

Needless to say like so many others I'm hoping that Claudia Hiersche won't be leaving the show. She's a brilliant actress and Carla is such an incredible character - I'd hate to not be able to get a regular fix :-(

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.08.2009, 15:31 

it's been going on for months but when are they going to confirm or deny this? september is close at hand and I fear she really might leave. ;( I'm bracing myself for the unavoidable possibility.

plus a lot of people seem to be complaining about the carla/stella storyline being not up to standards (w/e that means. I particularly love them together no matter the circumstances) because of CH leaving that they're just rushing a story into carla leaving (if so, I want her to be with stella but of course I'd rather nobody leaves!).

BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2009, 16:31 
Appreciated Assistant

Hey, don't know if anyone of you saw this but I just read in the German version that CH & AW's exit has been planned. This apparently was a reply from the studio or production co?? let's just hope that the exit is a HAPPY one - nobody dies or break up or anything like that...! Fingers crossed!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2009, 16:39 

Hi everybody,

I send a mail to "Pressebüro", if Claudia or Anne are leaving. They answered, that there is no need to be desperate. They don't know anything about an exit.

And I do believe in that!

Bild
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8764822/1/Two-In-A-Million

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2009, 16:55 
Appreciated Assistant

Ah, so I mis-read it, then... :wink: Whatever it is, even if there's an exit, I'd take it as long as we have a good ending! Really, if anyone, Carla von Lahnstein deserves to have a happy ending after what's she's been through for the last 6 years! Just NO gory gun shots, NO suicides, NO illnesses, NO break ups, please! Just plain, old-fashioned "riding into the sunset" scene is what we need right now, for crying out loud! :twisted: I'm never a fan of the Hollywood ending but for this case, I'll take it as an exception. I'm still scarred after watching Los Hombres...! Urgh!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2009, 18:03 

you know if there is an exit (and I REALLY HOPE NOT), I just hope nobody gets shot on their wedding day!!! :-P :-P :-P (if you understand the reference, HOLA! :mrgreen: ) I'm done being bitter so I'm joking about it now but yeah jokes aside, PLEASE have a happy ending at least. :roll:

glad to hear about that Sarah v L. :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2009, 19:20 
Appreciated Assistant

Oh yeah, amiga, :wink: , que pasa? 8) I gotta say, it was the most horrifying, sadistic, prolonged death I've ever seen in any beloved TV character, let alone on a wedding day! Pah! Those writers really stuck it to us good, man!!

So, Verbotene Liebe's Carla & Stella - If Claudia is truly leaving (judging from her recent interviews, she did sound like she wanted to do something else, particularly back to her hosting arena or not surprisingly, comedy), then PLEASE! I want a happy ending. The best one would be Carla kicking the s*** out of evil Ansgar before saying "Adios" and riding with Stella away from the castle into the sunset. And let's not forget the satan behind evil Ansgar - Tanja!! (making the "Psycho" screeching sound as I type) Ooooo....now Tanja truly gets the BISCUIT for being such a satanic bee-otch! But she does do a bloody good job portraying such a hateful character. So, Carla, just for the heck of it, do something to Tanja that will wipe that evil smirk off of her face...for good. PLEASE! :twisted:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2009, 20:31 

LOL of course. cookies for getting my reference. altho I think it's common that if you're watching VL, then you're most likely watching those other shows. :lol: but dear lord I agree with you. that was so long, they made us keep hoping she'll make it through. but alas, they really gutted us there. :evil:

I'd love to see Carla finally put her brother out of his misery. poor girl can't move on with her life with Ansgar around. and as for Tanja? I kind of like her for being evil. she's so hateable but I think that's what I like about her. and she (and Ansgar) have the funniest lines in all of VL. they're so ridiculous. also I don't know if it's just me but Tanja looks like a cat, noh? it's her eyes I think... which kind of makes her even more sinister-looking. :-P

CH has great comedic timing. I haven't seen much but I saw clips of her traveling around the world. she's just so funny and charming.

oh can you please tell me about recent interviews? it's hard not to know any german. :?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2009, 21:00 
Appreciated Assistant

:mrgreen: Right, you are about those other shows! :wink:

Ok, the most recent interview was her appearance on "Riverboat" back in late Feb '09, promoting the Ep3333, obviously. I didn't like the way she was interviewed (really, I'm very tired of hearing those same old remarks, like, what is like playing a lesbian? What's it like kissing her woman...blah! blah! Urgh! These people should pull their finger out and just treat a role like any other, for crying out loud!). Anyway, another thing that unsettled me (esp if i were CH) was that she was seated around a bunch of old guys, wth, I think, only 1 middle-aged woman. they were also giving her, sort of, these "I don't get it" looks, or something. I dunno. Just weird. But CH looked unperturbed. If she had any problem with it, she didn't show it at all. Basically just answering those same questions, probably for the umpteenth time. She's one cool chick!

You can get that "Riverboat" clip on Youtube. It has Eng sub.

I think this is the interview... I haven't seen any newer ones beyond Feb '09. If you find new ones, do tell! :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.08.2009, 00:16 

Ah thanks for the tip. good to have it with subs. but augh I'm so sick of the stereotypes. considering how forward Germany should be (and Europe for that matter), I would think they should be over that. and be a little more creative with their questions or you know, less cliche.

it's like here in the US, the lady (referring to Jennifer Beals here) has played the role for 6 years already! enough with the same old questions! but I guess that's what we get for living in such a "straight" world. :roll:

I don't think there's been any new interviews. otherwise people would be on it esp since the rumors about her leaving VL has been circulating for months. people on here insist it's a rumor while others like Sarah v L. says it's been denied. but I don't know who to believe cos people have so many different sources.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.08.2009, 00:51 
Appreciated Assistant

I know. It just infuriates me every time I hear those buggery questions over and over again! Give it a rest already! What is the big deal! :x

But, I have a strong feeling that CH will leave. She's done it for 6 years already. Plus, the actor's contract is 3 years. So if she continues, that means she's tied to the show for another 3 years. That means a total of 9 years! That's a long time for someone like CH who wants to do other things, who's good at other things.

For me, I'd LOVE it if she stays 'coz she's very good (natural talent) at what she does. But if she's truly leaving, then, all I want is a good exit story for Carla - not only on the professional and family front but more importantly, her relationship. Happy Ending PLEEASE!!! I'm not sure I can take yet another bad ending in Carla's relationship front! I mean, what must this woman do in order to have a lasting positive relationship, eh? Her 1st love DIED on her, her wife CHEATED on her with...urgh.. a man! All those cliches you can think of which we've all seen in other shows.... C'mon VL writers, think of something fresh AND POSITIVE....!!! :twisted:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.08.2009, 13:39 

I finally saw the interview last night. it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I like hearing about her history with acting and "moderating" a travel show. and the way she told it. very enchanting and interesting. I think the only thing I really didn't like were all those people that surround her. what were they exactly? lol.

wow 3 years is a long time contract! I imagine she'd like to put her talents elsewhere. she's shown her range through this role and she's done very well. if she does leave I hope she takes Stella along and that in her, she's finally found the love of her life that won't die on her or cheat. I'd probably stay to watch Anne if CH ever leaves... in spite of her sometimes questionable "acting". :lol: but it wouldn't be the same. so I'd rather have a happy Carla ride away into the sunset with her Stella.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 185 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC