Antwort schreiben

Ansgar and Tanja inquiry

14.07.2013, 22:34

Good Day and Guten Tag!!!

I love Verbotene Liebe and Thanks to Carla's and now Rebecca's and Marlene's storylines I've learned to really like the other storylines, like Christian and Oliver and now Ansgar and Tanja. I was wondering if there were any sites dedicated to Ansgar and Tanja that were in English.

I'm in the process of learning the German language but I'm a beginner so it's hard for me to keep up with the German night time drama and fully understand what's going on. The show is a great way to expose myself to the language I hope to become proficient in!

Specifically, I was wondering how Sebastian and Tanja broke up recently? How exactly did Ansgar and Tanja become an item again? Could it be a real relationship this time? From what I can tell it looks like Sebastian and Tanja were having some major problems before Ansgar became involved with Tanja again. Personally I think it's kind of neat to see Tanja go back to being her old self again and makes the perfect match for Ansgar :schwiegermutter:

I still absolutely love MARBECCA and a Very Big USA Thank You for having this webpage here for their Story!!!!!! :usa:

Proud :rainbow: to be part of the Verbotene Liebe International Fanbase!!! :hüpf:

:danke: :danke: :danke: :de: :de: :de:

14.07.2013, 22:34

Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Liebe, NES, TV, USA, Erde

Impressum | Datenschutz