Aktuelle Zeit: 19.04.2024, 14:01

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 70 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Laura Pausini
BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2011, 19:36 

Mag denn hier noch jemand Laura Pausini?

Ach, ich verehre sie. 8)

Leider habe ich sie bisher nur auf CDs und DVDs erlebt - aber heute! heute habe ich mir Tickets für ihre Europa-Tour gekauft. Jetzt muss ich mich allerdings noch bis 2012 gedulden.

:itali:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL6kuYJ1wFU[/youtube]

Zuletzt geändert von Vero am 16.05.2012, 08:17, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 13.05.2011, 19:36 

BeitragVerfasst: 17.08.2011, 06:06 

Laura Pausini is great! I loved her when I was little. Now my sister likes her the most. But I still think she is great! Next year I will go to a concert of her!! :D I also made video's of Canna and SuCa with music of Laura Pausini. :)

Greetings, Allstars5355.

I got sunshine on a ''Claudi'' day. <3

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Laura Pausini
BeitragVerfasst: 17.08.2011, 10:31 

Allstars5355 hat geschrieben:
also made video's of Canna and SuCa with music of Laura Pausini. :)

Greetings, Allstars5355.

hallo Allstars :)
welcome here. :spitze: have a lot of fun.
i can say, you create wonderful videos of canna and suca, i like thes verry much :D

nice avatar :wink:

greetings
chubby

Betreff des Beitrags: Chubby
BeitragVerfasst: 17.08.2011, 18:50 

Hee Chubby,

Thank you very much for welcoming me on the forum!
It is really amazing, I'm having allot of fun on the forum!
Thank you for your compliment on my video's. That's one of the reason I make the video's. You are Flashdanc from YouTube, right? Thanks, I like your profile picture to!! They are so cute on that picture!! :D :D
I saw the picture immediately, and then I thought: Ooo, SO CUTE!! :D

Greetings, Allstars5355.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.08.2011, 19:35 

Hey there Allstars, a big welcome from me as well, so nice to have a fellow Laura Pausini fan here! :spitze:

This is one of my favourite songs:

[dailymotion]xibyq7[/dailymotion]

I will see her in concert as well next year! Very much looking forward to it, I have the San Siro, World Tour and "All Women Concert" (Amiche per L'Abruzzo) DVDs, and she is amazing.

Where can I find your videos? I'm curious now. :)

Zuletzt geändert von Vero am 16.05.2012, 08:23, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 17.08.2011, 21:37 

Hi Vero,

Thank you very much for welcoming me to the forum!!
It's very nice that we can chare things of Laura!

I like allot of Laura's songs. I know allot too. I lurned about Laura when I was very young. I don't know how exactly anymore.. When I was 5 years old I was singing songs of Laura together with my twinsister. Family members of me have recorded that on old tapes and let it hear sometimes to people I know and then I feel so embarrassed! :oops:

Were are you from? And were will you go and see Laura in concert?
I like allot of the English songs too, because I can understand the lyrics of those songs, I can not understand the italian one's. :oops: But still, her voices has something that say's: it's beautiful even when you don't understand the lyrics. :-P I will go in May next year, and you?

My sister has the two DVD'S that you mention too. But the very last one, the DVD of the world tour of 2009 I didn't like that one. The scenes of the concert are continuously moving after a few seconds, very fast. The concert that I like the most is: Laura Pausini: Live 2001-2002 World Tour (2003). And I know all the songs. That one I watched the most when I was little. :)

I went to a concert of Laura before. I was 8 years old I think. I don't very much remember allot of that concert. But almost everyone that was there that evening came to my mother and asked? Do they know al the songs? That's amazing.. We where shouting all the songs I gues..

You can watch my video's at: http://www.youtube.com/user/Allstars5355.
I have made one Canna video with the song Without You. And two video's of Loving Annabelle with the songs: You Are and One More Time. I think that are the ones with the songs of Laura. Most of my video's are blocked in Germany ore more country's.. It's so sad!! I am still looking and searching for a solution, something to make them unblocked..

But most songs I like are from the 80's. For example, Tina Turner and Phil Collins ore something like that. Celine Dion I like too!! There are so much beautiful songs!! I can not mention them all here.. :-P

Do you know if this is the dvd where the pictures of the intervieuw are from of Claudia Hiersche on the forum?: http://www.amazon.de/Verbotene-Liebe-3- ... gy_d_img_b.

Thank you very much again. Hope to hear from you soon. :wink:

Have a nice evening! Greetings, Allstars5355.

Betreff des Beitrags: Link
BeitragVerfasst: 17.08.2011, 22:37 

Hi Vero,

Is possible that I gave you the wrong link where you can find my video's.
I'm sorry!! Try this one: http://www.youtube.com/user/Allstars5355?feature=mhee.

Greetings, Allstars5355.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Link
BeitragVerfasst: 18.08.2011, 15:35 

Hi Vero,

I'm sorry!! Try this one: http://www.youtube.com/user/Allstars5355?feature=mhee.

Greetings, Allstars5355.

Thanks for the link! Your videos are lovely, they bring back so many memories, makes me really miss Carla and her ladies... Loved the Annabelle videos as well! Thanks again!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Link
BeitragVerfasst: 18.08.2011, 16:55 

Vero hat geschrieben:
Hi Vero,

Greetings, Allstars5355.

Thanks for the link! Your videos are lovely, they bring back so many memories, makes me really miss Carla and her ladies... Loved the Annabelle videos as well! Thanks again!

Hi Vero,

You're welcome.
And thank you very much. It's nice to know that you love my video's. :D

Greetings, Allstars.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Chubby
BeitragVerfasst: 18.08.2011, 17:09 

You are Flashdanc from YouTube, right? Thanks, I like your profile picture to!! They are so cute on that picture!! :D :D

Greetings, Allstars5355.

yes my username on youtube, is flashdanc, like the the movie with jennifer beals :D thank you for you compliment.

vero are totally rigth, i miss it, see claudia every day on tv, your video´s bring back so many beautiful memories.

greetings
chubby :D

Zuletzt geändert von chubby am 18.08.2011, 17:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Chubby
BeitragVerfasst: 18.08.2011, 17:39 

chubby hat geschrieben:
You are Flashdanc from YouTube, right? Thanks, I like your profile picture to!! They are so cute on that picture!! :D :D

Greetings, Allstars5355.

yes be username on youtube, is chubby, like the the movie with jennifer beals :D thank you for you compliment.

vero are totally rigth, i miss it, see claudia every day on, your video´s bring so many beautiful memories.

greetings
chubby :D

Hi Chubby,

Nice to see you on the forum as well. You're very welcome. Thanks to you too for your compliment. That is one of the reasons that I make the video's. That we can remember all the beautiful things of Carla and her girls!! I am new to the story of Carla so I'm still watching things that I still haven't seen of Carla/Claudia. But after a while I will go and miss her to I think. So I can imagine how you all must feel!! But I will go on making video's!! So we can still enjoy Carla and her girls!! Thanks again. I was nice to write with you on YouTube allready. So nice to find you here too.

Greetings, Allstars. :D

BeitragVerfasst: 19.08.2011, 16:01 

My sister has the two DVD'S that you mention too. But the very last one, the DVD of the world tour of 2009 I didn't like that one. The scenes of the concert are continuously moving after a few seconds, very fast. The concert that I like the most is: Laura Pausini: Live 2001-2002 World Tour (2003). And I know all the songs. That one I watched the most when I was little. :)

I know what you mean about the World Tour 2009 DVD, it is indeed reminiscent of a music video rather than a concert video. But there are some great performances on it, really brilliant, so I love watching it. I also thought it was a cool touch to include as many cities as possible.

But the concert DVD you mention as your favourite is certainly "purer", because the focus is more on the music and less on effects.

I also love the San Siro 2007 DVD - what an event! And how brave of her and the musicians to withstand the downpour when it started to rain halfway through the show. These people, and especially Laura, are really consummate professionals and musicians.

Some of my absolute favourite Laura performances are on the Amiche per L'Abruzzo DVD, where she sings with some of the big Italian female stars, like Gianna Nannini, Giorgia, Elisa etc. Especially her duets and her chemistry with Giorgia are AMAZING! I don't ever get tired of watching them.

What I thought was so great was that even though Laura is such a big name and star in Italy, she never pushed herself into the centre of attention, she let the other women shine as well, true duets and group numbers.

P.S. Sorry, I don't know about the DVD with Claudia Hiersche... Try to ask in the Verbotene Liebe section, I'm sure some people will know!

BeitragVerfasst: 21.08.2011, 22:16 

Vero hat geschrieben:

I know what you mean about the World Tour 2009 DVD, it is indeed reminiscent of a music video rather than a concert video. But there are some great performances on it, really brilliant, so I love watching it. I also thought it was a cool touch to include as many cities as possible.

But the concert DVD you mention as your favourite is certainly "purer", because the focus is more on the music and less on effects.

I also love the San Siro 2007 DVD - what an event! And how brave of her and the musicians to withstand the downpour when it started to rain halfway through the show. These people, and especially Laura, are really consummate professionals and musicians.

Some of my absolute favourite Laura performances are on the Amiche per L'Abruzzo DVD, where she sings with some of the big Italian female stars, like Gianna Nannini, Giorgia, Elisa etc. Especially her duets and her chemistry with Giorgia are AMAZING! I don't ever get tired of watching them.

What I thought was so great was that even though Laura is such a big name and star in Italy, she never pushed herself into the centre of attention, she let the other women shine as well, true duets and group numbers.

P.S. Sorry, I don't know about the DVD with Claudia Hiersche... Try to ask in the Verbotene Liebe section, I'm sure some people will know!

Yes from that side you can look at the dvd as well, you're right! :wink: Yes, I mean special effects are great!! But in the end it's all about the music and the voice of Laura!! I haven't seen the San Siro 2007 DVD, sorry!! Or I have seen it when my sister was watching it and I can't remember.. But I believe that that concert must be great!!

Yes I know what you mean, I have seen the duet with Lara Fabian. That was great!!

Okay, I will ask there. Still thank you!!

Laura song with Pavarotti and Friends. And all together they song we are the world. And Celine Dion song that part of Laura too. My sister is also a fan of Celine Dion. But now she said: I really like Celine. But on this part Laura really song that part better! :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb1NHZ-euAc&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Greetings, Allstars. :mrgreen:

Betreff des Beitrags: New video clip.
BeitragVerfasst: 27.08.2011, 20:35 

Hi Vero,

I have made a new video. I wanted to show you!
I hope you like it! And I hope the song fits.
This was the only song that I found a translation of.

Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqK8c-WKRA&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Greetings, Allstars5355. :)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 70 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC