Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2024, 18:52

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 70 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Laura Pausini
BeitragVerfasst: 17.05.2012, 16:46 

Allstars5355 hat geschrieben:
Thank you Vero for sharing your experience with us!! :redknuddel: It sounds amazing!! I am going this saterday and we will stay one night in my cousins house in Amsterdam. Can't wait to see how it will be!! :liebe2:

:huhu:

You're in for such a treat, Allstars! :) It was really spectacular. Be sure to brush up on the Italian lyrics, in Düsseldorf there was a lot of singing along. So much fun!!! :yeahyeah: :tanzen:

Laura is really breathtaking... :itali: :herzschlag:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 17.05.2012, 16:46 

BeitragVerfasst: 19.05.2012, 08:38 

Vero hat geschrieben:
Allstars5355 hat geschrieben:
Thank you Vero for sharing your experience with us!! :redknuddel: It sounds amazing!! I am going this saterday and we will stay one night in my cousins house in Amsterdam. Can't wait to see how it will be!! :liebe2:

:huhu:

You're in for such a treat, Allstars! :) It was really spectacular. Be sure to brush up on the Italian lyrics, in Düsseldorf there was a lot of singing along. So much fun!!! :yeahyeah: :tanzen:

Laura is really breathtaking... :itali: :herzschlag:

Hi Vero,

I am now sitting in the train to Amsterdam. We we drop ower bags at my cousins house and than we will go and walk trough Amsterdam. Maybe do some shopping because my sister is around. We will eat in time and than we will go to the concert. Tomorrow I will let you know how it was.

:huhu: :yeahyeah:

I got sunshine on a ''Claudi'' day. <3

BeitragVerfasst: 19.05.2012, 08:48 

Do you know if she will be singing any old songs?

BeitragVerfasst: 19.05.2012, 10:02 

Yes! Lots of older songs as well, off the top of my head: Io Canto, Come Se Non Fosse Stato Mai Amore, Tra Te E Il Mare, Resta in ascolto, La Solitudine, Incancellabile, Non C'è', Primavera In Anticipo ... It's a good mix of old and new material, "Benvenuto" was her opening number, out of the new songs I liked "Non ho mai smesso" best. Have a good time, Allstars! Gotta say, I'm a little jealous (but in a good way). :knuff:

BeitragVerfasst: 21.05.2012, 14:07 

Thank you for the info Vero! :knuff: Sorry that I am replaying late but it was a very busy but fun weekend in Amsterdam! It was in one word AMAZING!! :liebe2: Just like the way you said, her voice, her performance, everything! :liebe2: :liebe2: The way she moved! :liebe2: I loved all the songs, they all had a special touch. Thirteen years ago was the first time that I went to Laura and she is still amazing! In the beginning I could not believe that we were really going to Laura, but then we saw all the busses with all the equipment. And then came the adrenaline. We had to wait to get in. First all the people of her fan club got in, they where allowed to be at her sound check and later we heared that they also talked a little bit with her. So that was a little bummer that we werent a member of her fan club anymore. When the doors got opened we got a few souvenirs. My sister was crying when she saw her, just from happiness. We all cryed at Strani Amori. I don't know what it is about, but that song we always sung that song with my dad. He has past away 2 years ago and we played that song ons his funeral. So that song has a special meaning. It was sad when it ended, but I will never forget that special evening!! :herzschlag:

Bild

Bild

(c) http://www.laurapausini.com/it/home-page

Zuletzt geändert von Allstars5355 am 12.06.2012, 11:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 21.05.2012, 20:13 

So glad you had such a good time, Allstars! :knuff:

I agree, it was quite emotional, and more so for you and your sister (because of your father), but in general I think that she evokes really strong emotions in the audience. A lot of the songs just get under your skin, and she is so charismatic that she just draws all attention to herself. I really liked looking at her - she's gorgeous - and I adored that little smile whenever she realized that people could really sing along to her songs. I love that smile. :liebe2:

I read somewhere that the concert in Antwerp was great as well, and tomorrow she's performing in the Royal Albert Hall in London. Lucky, lucky Brits. :)

Hopefully she'll release a DVD of this tour soon, can't wait to see it again.

What kind of souvenirs did you get?

BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2012, 08:43 

Look what I found, Allstars - From Amsterdam! Some short impressions:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6BWhCKXh9E[/youtube]

:herzschlag: :love:

BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2012, 18:34 

Och, sie ist nervös. Der Tweet kam grade:

Zitat:
@officialpausini:

me la faccio sotto nel mio camerino...oggi ho proprio fifa!!
I've got the jitters in my dressing room!

Gleich geht's los in der Royal Albert Hall.

BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2012, 19:35 

Vero hat geschrieben:
So glad you had such a good time, Allstars! :knuff:

I agree, it was quite emotional, and more so for you and your sister (because of your father), but in general I think that she evokes really strong emotions in the audience. A lot of the songs just get under your skin, and she is so charismatic that she just draws all attention to herself. I really liked looking at her - she's gorgeous - and I adored that little smile whenever she realized that people could really sing along to her songs. I love that smile. :liebe2:

I read somewhere that the concert in Antwerp was great as well, and tomorrow she's performing in the Royal Albert Hall in London. Lucky, lucky Brits. :)

Hopefully she'll release a DVD of this tour soon, can't wait to see it again.

What kind of souvenirs did you get?

Thank you very much! :knuff: Yes you are right! I don't understand the words, and sometimes that's a bummer, I need to learn Italian. But still it gets under your skin! :liebe2: Yes she is gorgeous for sure! :ohnmacht: Yes I loved that to when she saw that people connect with her. In our audience there werent a lot of people who song along with the songs, I don't know what other people thought about that, but that's how I fellt about it. I found that sad for her. Because she knows better I think from Italy. Yes I love her smile to, she has it all! I read all the updates on her facebook. And yes lucky, lucky Brits! Antwerpen is also not far from my home. Yes I can't wait for the DVD!

We both bought a mug and my sister also bought a scarf and I bought a t-shirt of Laura. And you? My mum was also there.
Laura was trying to talk Dutch, sooo cute! :liebe2: She was apologizing for her bad Dutch, but I found her very good at it!
I hope she comes back very soon to the Netherlands! There was a little bady in the audience and she said: I hope she will be a Pausini baby and that she will be here when I come back to Amsterdam in a few years.

BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2012, 19:45 

Vero hat geschrieben:
Look what I found, Allstars - From Amsterdam! Some short impressions:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6BWhCKXh9E[/youtube]

:herzschlag: :love:

Thank you very much, but the YouTube member has removed the video. :oops:

This one is great to:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERCX8LalSzo[/youtube]

A few of my favorite songs and she is talking Dutch. :liebe2: I also made videos during the concert and pictures. But we where to far away.

This one I also love:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnNzqPEtYk[/youtube]

She is holding a flag, but in the beginning she is holding it in the wrong way, then she corrects her mistake and everybody is clapping. :D
I loved that song and the special effect of it. You really got allong with it. I really fellt like dancing. :tanzen:
And again she is talking Dutch. :liebe2:

BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2012, 19:51 

Vero hat geschrieben:
Och, sie ist nervös. Der Tweet kam grade:

Zitat:
@officialpausini:

me la faccio sotto nel mio camerino...oggi ho proprio fifa!!
I've got the jitters in my dressing room!

Gleich geht's los in der Royal Albert Hall.

I can understand that she is nerveus, but she is the best! She can do it! I know she can!! :herzschlag:
This she placed on her facebook:

Ready for the stage! ;-)

Bild

(c) Laura Pausini.

Cute!! :liebe2:
I wish I could be at the Royal Albert Hall right now!

Zuletzt geändert von Allstars5355 am 12.06.2012, 11:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 22.05.2012, 20:31 

Thanks, Allstars. :) :knuff:

Well, in Düsseldorf people sang along A LOT, and she was very happy about it, she encouraged us all the time to sing with her. In the section where we sat, very close to the stage, there were a lot of Italians, so, of course, everyone knew the lyrics. :) I sang a lot as well, though not as perfectly, of course. :oops: 8) I'll see if I can find some clips from Düsseldorf.

Another thing was that it was the evening before her birthday (on the 16th), she was excited about this, the audience sang Happy Birthday, and someone gave her a cupcake with a candle which she lit. It was emotional and a good time! She talked and talked at the end, she said "I don't want to leave the stage, but I have to!" Awww. :) And she talked a bit in German as well, I think it's very nice that she tries to speak the language of the country she's visiting.

As for merchandise, I didn't buy anything, but my girlfriend surprised me with a Laura Pausini cap which I'm going to wear as soon as the weather allows it. :)

EDIT: Another new pic - just before the concert -

Bild
http://www.facebook.com/LauraPausini

BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2012, 14:43 

Vero hat geschrieben:
Thanks, Allstars. :) :knuff:

Well, in Düsseldorf people sang along A LOT, and she was very happy about it, she encouraged us all the time to sing with her. In the section where we sat, very close to the stage, there were a lot of Italians, so, of course, everyone knew the lyrics. :) I sang a lot as well, though not as perfectly, of course. :oops: 8) I'll see if I can find some clips from Düsseldorf.

Another thing was that it was the evening before her birthday (on the 16th), she was excited about this, the audience sang Happy Birthday, and someone gave her a cupcake with a candle which she lit. It was emotional and a good time! She talked and talked at the end, she said "I don't want to leave the stage, but I have to!" Awww. :) And she talked a bit in German as well, I think it's very nice that she tries to speak the language of the country she's visiting.

As for merchandise, I didn't buy anything, but my girlfriend surprised me with a Laura Pausini cap which I'm going to wear as soon as the weather allows it. :)

EDIT: Another new pic - just before the concert -

Bild
http://www.facebook.com/LauraPausini

Hi Vero,

I am so, so sorry for my late reaction!! :oops: :oops: You are very welcome, thank you for your picture too!! She looks great on those pictures, very energetic!! :liebe2: Yes you can see when she connects with the audience. She then gets that little cute smile on her face!! :ohnmacht: I know some of the songs from when I was a child, so they will never go away. Some I didn't know completely. I also don't sing perfect, so no need to be ashamed. :wink: It's just the adrenaline that keeps you going. :D Okay, thake your time, I will see the video's when you have found some.

How cute is that!! :liebe2: That you all song Happy Birthday to her and what a nice idea to bring allong Cupcakes. Yes I love that to that see is trying to speak the language where she is performing. I think it bonds even more with the audience.

How sweet of girlfriend to do!! :liebe2: I am wearing my t-shirt in bed.
Again, I am very sorry for my late reaction!! Have a nice evening!! I love to share ower experiences with eachother. :)

:huhu: :huhu:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.06.2012, 22:32 

Found some clips from Düsseldorf! :)

Resta In Ascolto
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYDXVMtTbk4[/youtube]

Tra Te E Il Mare
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gon6frMjcd0[/youtube]

Come Se Non Fosse Stato Mai Amore
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8pIOxG0V3s[/youtube]

Non Ho Mai Smesso
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tryu-Ddb7-I[/youtube]

Happy Birthday!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XE9jeh1zHM[/youtube]

I love her so much! :liebe2:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 70 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC