Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2024, 02:08

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 24 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Subtitles - thanks and feedback
BeitragVerfasst: 26.08.2012, 06:46 

Thanks a lot for subtitling this wonderful storyline..

I am totally addicted to it..

Really appreciate the hard work you all put in..

And, I am starting to understand a wee bit of German, though it is hardly anything, but still..

Thank you all for the subtitles..

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 26.08.2012, 06:46 

BeitragVerfasst: 09.11.2012, 09:51 

hello there

i would like to thank each and everyone working on the translation team for their effort and taking lots of their time trying to help other non german speakers

thankx a lot ,i truly appreciate this

keep the good work and have a great weekend

jessy

BeitragVerfasst: 15.11.2012, 07:12 

Hello, I've been lurking here for a few weeks and realized that I haven't posted a note of thanks yet. So, here I am. Aside from a few phrases, I do not speak German at all (although I'm trying to learn more, slowly) and can only recognize a handful of words here and there. I really appreciate all of the translations for the videos and the discussion in general on this board. I'm especially impressed by successful efforts of subtitling the Marbecca scenes so quickly! Danke schön!

I don't know if this is the correct topic to ask, or if I should ask in the Questions & Answers thread, but is there a way to see the German transcript for the Marbecca scenes? The subs are wonderful and I would be really lost without the translations, but it would also be helpful to read the German dialogue to learn the German words and spellings. I often wonder about certain vocabulary and how it is spelled, so being able to reference both the English subs and German transcript (they don't even have to be subs) would be very informative. If the German transcripts aren't available, then I hope you will consider making them available!

(If I should ask in the Q&A thread instead, please pardon me... I'll be happy to do that.)

BeitragVerfasst: 15.11.2012, 11:39 
Administrator

Hi sleepy, welcome to the board and many thanks for your feedback! :knuff:
Well, we don't have german transcripts for all episodes cause they are only needed for non german native speakers in the translation team.
Sometimes there are very special terms...
But if you want I'll send you those we have via pm - bit by bit :wink:

Here's the german transcript of yesterday's episode 4184
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6jqa1x

BeitragVerfasst: 15.11.2012, 12:26 

I would like to thank Novemberstern and the team who are working very hard for us in making the German transcript and translation of every episodes of Rebecca and Marlene.
I really love this storyline of Marbecca. Without your help, it will be impossible to understand the episodes.

Thank you very much for your kindness :danke:

I truly believe that you all know that you have many people from several countries thanking you for these wonderful jobs you have been doing for us all. :D

BeitragVerfasst: 15.11.2012, 22:09 

THANK YOU!!..FOR ALL YOUR WORK ON IT!!... Now you have a lot of fans for doing the translation and the posting video of Marbecca from VL!!...thounsands or better million of thanks!! :happysmilie: :danke: :hüpf: :herzschlag: ..from Mexico we love you!!

BeitragVerfasst: 16.11.2012, 09:39 

Novemberstern, thank you so much for the welcome and the German transcript for 4184! It's so great to read the original German dialogue. I think the special German terms/phrases are one of the most interesting aspects of seeing the original dialogue. I love learning about the ones that can't really be translated word-for-word in English. One of my favorite expressions that I've learned so far from watching VL is "Das ist der Hammer!" :)

It's very kind of you to offer to send transcripts for other episodes and I understand that they don't exist for all episodes; I would be grateful for any that you have, at whatever pace. I do think that making them available for others maybe as an archive would be really great. If you would like, I could collect them and link to them from somewhere, maybe from within a different thread just for German transcripts? That way, anyone else could find them. I dunno, just a thought.

Thanks again to you and the whole subs team for everything. For example for 4185's episode it was so fantastic to be able to see German captions for the video on YouTube too, from SnaggySmooch2. Thanks, everyone!

BeitragVerfasst: 16.11.2012, 12:23 
Administrator

Many thanks to all of you for your feedback!!! :rainbow:
And special thanks to late2knight, Elo, Mgets, SnaggySmooch2 and Custardtart for their incredible work!!! :danke: Without them this english subtitle project wouldn't be possible.

I opened a new thread called "German Transcripts", take a look here:
31135132nx52154/marbecca-multilingual-f105/german-transcripts-t1969.html#p225970

There I posted all transcripts I wrote lately, tegan will add hers too and we (tegan and I) will post there every transcript we'll do in the future.

BeitragVerfasst: 17.11.2012, 06:55 

Novemberstern, wow, thanks so much for starting the new thread and adding the German transcripts you have! That was so fast. What can I say... das ist der Hammer! :D Thank you also tegan, late2knight, Elo, Mgets, SnaggySmooch2 and Custardtart! You are all amazing for all your work in helping us understand the Marbecca story. :respekt:

BeitragVerfasst: 17.11.2012, 18:53 

there's one thing to keep in mind with those uploadsing sites....like sendspace etc.
if there's no download for more than one month the uploads get deleted and aren't available anymore.
therefore the lezsoapia team has a keepandshare account, where uploads stay there permanently:
http://www.keepandshare.com/visit/visit ... ?i=1676359

maybe something like that might be an option ... for whoever who might want to keep them available :wink:

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 24 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2

Alle Zeiten sind UTC