Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 23:36

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 19.12.2012, 02:59 

sorry I never came back to this thread. been super busy with work but I just read the new spoilers for January.

how is it that it's January 31st and Tristan still has "hatred" whenever he sees them together? I mean GOD. GET OVER IT.

on the one I do still kinda relate. I mean based on personal experience, every time I'm reminded of something crappy that happened I can't help but also be enraged. except Tristan is just taking it too far! he tries to kill two people (one of which is his sister)! and another unknowingly. now he's getting the credit for supposedly trying to save Bella? yeah I still can't stand Andi's face but obviously Bella's better off with him. I'm seeing how this is playing out now with their cheesy love-triangle cos it's turning out that Andi is the "good guy" after all... even if I still can't stand him. I guess Tristan is not getting any redemption. I was rooting for you Tristan! we were all rooting for you!!! /tyrabanks

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 19.12.2012, 02:59 

BeitragVerfasst: 19.12.2012, 05:55 

Naw the common theory is that Tristan is still the heroic good guy because even though he almost burned down the stables and totally keeps quiet about being the culprit, somehow Andi agreeing to hide the fact that he saved Bella because he wants Tristan to stay away from Bella somehow makes him the bad guy. Don't ask, it's VL logic.

BeitragVerfasst: 27.12.2012, 00:08 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
Naw the common theory is that Tristan is still the heroic good guy because even though he almost burned down the stables and totally keeps quiet about being the culprit, somehow Andi agreeing to hide the fact that he saved Bella because he wants Tristan to stay away from Bella somehow makes him the bad guy. Don't ask, it's VL logic.

it's just so hard to root for him. he cannot be "deep down good" with all the stunts he's pulling. I mean he did try to kill Andi before too right? he really needs help. I dunno how it's going to play out but it's possible that Bella will see in the end that Andi really cares and Tristan is one big fake and unstable person. augh idk how VL really works in the case of heros and antiheros but I'm pretty sure Tristan is as much as an antihero as Ansgar. but if what you're saying is correct then VL writers have a twisted notion of what is "good". :shock:

BeitragVerfasst: 14.03.2013, 18:12 

Hi!..thank you to Novemberstern, for the new spoilers; sounds interesting the 2 of may...we look towards that date :herzschlag: :will: :spitze:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.02.2014, 21:50 

I was absolutely sure that since Rebeca made a mistake with Thore automatically Marlene will make a similar mistake .... it might be done for them...at least for some time... :trost:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Alle Zeiten sind UTC