Aktuelle Zeit: 18.04.2024, 12:41

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 09.11.2012, 23:29 

I personally think that Bella would be better off with Andi. Tristan is hell bent on destruction - of Marlene and of everyone else who get in the way of his revenge, starting with Rebecca for obvious reasons - and he's an obsessive guy, to put it mildly.
He learned nothing from the whole "Helena-Andi" thing and, as LolaRuns already said, he still doesn't want to learn anything from what happened.
He's hurt and he feels betrayed - which I can perfectly understand - and no one is saying that he have to forget Marlene right away. Love is not something you can just turn on or off with a switch. It can be extremely painful and, depending on the person, one can take a long time to move on.
Nevertheless, the line must be drawn at some point and I'd say that he has already crossed it, big time, when he blackmailed Marlene, not to mention when he manhandled her - because that's what it was - bordering on physical abuse.

This last stunt he wants to pull? Well, I just hope that someone - anyone, really - will be able to stop him. For Marlene's sake and, also, for his sake. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"... but what happens when yours intentios are all but good? If he's not careful, in the end is going to be more hurt than when Marlene left him at the altar.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 09.11.2012, 23:29 

BeitragVerfasst: 09.11.2012, 23:57 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
To be honest, the more I see of Bella, the less I ship her with Tristan. They just seem like total "nothing to say to each other" personalities by now (and that on top of Tristan still pining over Marlene and acting like a stalker). I just don't buy Bella as the kind of woman who would ever have sympathy/understanding for that. Like it would just ruin her personality if they suddenly made her his apologist/just totally go against how her character is portrayed so far. She seems like she would be better with a more mature guy. And considering how Tristan completely refuses to learn anything from what happened I just fear she's just gonna come across like his latest obsession object.

Ansgar, he's the oldest son of Carla's dad, so he feels like he's entitled to own the castle (and eventually pass it on to HIS kids). He was offended that Carla's dad (for good reason) never trusted him and eventually even gave everything to Carla. He also thinks that everybody else is an idiot and doesn't see why he should have to share the "family pie" (aka the company) with them when to him they are all just idiots who waste money on their personal pet projects that never make any money (and to be fair, he is kind of right about that a lot of the time).

well, to be honest I haven't really seen much about Bella since the wedding. I felt like Tristan had as much chemistry with her as his purple suits. lol. dumb joke. no srsly, I probably have no clue about Bella now since I only watch MarBecca scenes and even if I wanted to know more there aren't any subs for the whole show. :P so I based it all on those eps. I don't think they've shared any screen time since, noh? and I guess as much as I can't stand Tristan, I kinda want him to be happy. the obsessive thing is something I can relate to, I suppose. not that I'd go as far as to blackmail anyone but yeah, I just have some sympathy for him. plus I find Andi so annoying. lol. I think it's too early to say they'd make a great pairing or not anyway. Tristan needs to get Marlene out of his system first.

thanks for the background on Ansgar, Lola. the actor plays the role so well so even if his evilness is done to death, I still enjoy his scenes. he always has the funniest offensive lines. :razz:

BeitragVerfasst: 10.11.2012, 06:51 

I guess that's my problem with it. Tristan comes across like he doesn't give a shit about her and vice versa. At this point imo it would feel very forced if Tristan just switched to her and it would feel really forced if she suddenly had sympathy for him after all.

I would like him to be happy as well, but this is pretty much why I can't really picture it with Bella.

That doesn't mean that they won't do it but at least for me they have pretty much ruined any sense of dive/emotional realism for the story.

(for the record, not that I think that Andi is much better, but for me, I'll always need at least some sense of good story to cling to, I could never root for a pair just on chemistry/because I like the other guy less, I need to get at least some feel for the characters and I think on a writing level they just really messed that up with bad writing; so he meets her and then he spends half a year being an asshole and running after a different woman, totally blind to the idea that maybe if things ended so badly, maybe his relationship wasn't as great in the first place and that maybe he himself should looks for ways to guarantee that he won't turn into a scary a-hole stalker every time a woman stops loving him; it's just something I can't buy into emotionally at all and to be honest, it's something I'll be pretty creeped out by when VL tries to pull it; If they had written them as having a connection the entire time or written as Tristan getting out of it much earlier, I could have seen myself being all over that, but imo they ruined it by writing it the way that they did)

BeitragVerfasst: 10.11.2012, 06:51 

I guess that's my problem with it. Tristan comes across like he doesn't give a shit about her and vice versa. At this point imo it would feel very forced if Tristan just switched to her and it would feel really forced if she suddenly had sympathy for him after all.

I would like him to be happy as well, but this is pretty much why I can't really picture it with Bella.

That doesn't mean that they won't do it but at least for me they have pretty much ruined any sense of dive/emotional realism for the story.

(for the record, not that I think that Andi is much better, but for me, I'll always need at least some sense of good story to cling to, I could never root for a pair just on chemistry/because I like the other guy less, I need to get at least some feel for the characters and I think on a writing level they just really messed that up with bad writing; so he meets her and then he spends half a year being an asshole and running after a different woman, totally blind to the idea that maybe if things ended so badly, maybe his relationship wasn't as great in the first place and that maybe he himself should looks for ways to guarantee that he won't turn into a scary a-hole stalker every time a woman stops loving him; it's just something I can't buy into emotionally at all and to be honest, it's something I'll be pretty creeped out by when VL tries to pull it; If they had written them as having a connection the entire time or written as Tristan getting out of it much earlier, I could have seen myself being all over that, but imo they ruined it by writing it the way that they did)

BeitragVerfasst: 16.11.2012, 01:41 

Zitat:
Marlene celebrates her engagement in Cologne with Rebecca.

I totally read that wrong! ...And here was me getting all jolly over nothing. :oops:

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Preview / Spoiler
BeitragVerfasst: 23.11.2012, 21:10 

Hi, I found a preview for episode 4194 (3 Dec. 2012) that shows a nice Marbecca moment. Unfortunately this is when Tristan overhears them and gets jealous again. The video was posted by justme20105 on YouTube and there is also an English translation in the description:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqxz2gjTXZM

BeitragVerfasst: 23.11.2012, 21:42 

sleepy hat geschrieben:
Hi, I found a preview for episode 4194 (3 Dec. 2012) that shows a nice Marbecca moment. Unfortunately this is when Tristan overhears them and gets jealous again. The video was posted by justme20105 on YouTube and there is also an English translation in the description:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqxz2gjTXZM
this is a really dump upload. sorry to say. this is a preview which isn't officially released anywhere. grrrr - :roll:
people don't think! dunno from where this person has it, but we shouldn't support anything like that. (remember Jemma and Hand aufs Herz??) - the only officially released previews are for the next episode (on the VL homepage and on 1live)

but thanks for telling. I asked this person to take it down

edit: sorry for my post here.... this thread is only for information not for discussions.

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 23.11.2012, 22:21 

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize it was a bootleg of sorts! :oops: I understand supporting only the official previews. I don't visit the daserste site very often (I get all of my VL from novemberstern75's or mittag1234's channels, and I just discovered the official VL YouTube channel today), but I should have checked first. Thanks for the info!

BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2012, 11:45 

hey...i think everything is okay with this preview/upload.it's from this page

http://soapspoiler.de/verboteneliebe-vorschau

i think there's nothing wrong with it :)

BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2012, 15:23 

lily hat geschrieben:

that's only text no clips, as far as I can see ... and never heard of more previews going further into the future
sorry for posting here again... dunno what to do :roll: , as I think it's important to answer directly and inform about this...
maybe this whole thing could be moved to the discussion thread?

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2012, 15:41 

hoppetosse hat geschrieben:
lily hat geschrieben:

that's only text no clips, as far as I can see ... and never heard of more previews going further into the future
sorry for posting here again... dunno what to do :roll: , as I think it's important to answer directly and inform about this...

okay so i'm just gonna answer here,hope it's alright like this :)
no,there are clips,the page doesn't get updated properly,but if they do an update again,the previews are for a couple of weeks.
i think it's an official thing...

BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2012, 18:52 

lily hat geschrieben:
hoppetosse hat geschrieben:
lily hat geschrieben:

okay so i'm just gonna answer here,hope it's alright like this :)
no,there are clips,the page doesn't get updated properly,but if they do an update again,the previews are for a couple of weeks.
i think it's an official thing...
upps, where are the clips? okay, then I'm wrong and need to apologize :wink:

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2012, 19:07 

you have to click on the date.the only preview available for now is the one for december 3th
but i hope they update it soon (i check it every day to be honest :lol: )

BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2012, 20:07 

That's it. Tristan has gone off the deep end. I though, foolishly I know, that the stunt with Marlene's new contract would have been enough.
I honestly didn't think he was going to try to kill anyone else, after what happened with Andi.
Boy, I was sooo wrong.

I'm happy that no one will be seriously hurt, but damn... poor Bella. And poor Andi, too.
Let's hope the truth will come back to bite this bastard - pardon my french - in the ass as hard as it could.
There's no more hope for forgiveness after this. He needs to be put away, locked somewhere with no chance of getting out again. He is a danger not only to himself, but to everyone else, too.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC