Aktuelle Zeit: 19.04.2024, 06:47

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 111 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Questions & Answers
BeitragVerfasst: 19.10.2012, 18:52 

First time I hear of it/Haven't heard that before.

Generally I think paternity stuff depends on how the actors themselves want to handle it. For example the actress who played Nico stayed on the show till the last weeks of her pregnancy (and they just hid the belly with wide outfits), but then took off I think over a year from acting. I think the stays of "Tanja" were shorter? I think it really depends on the actors.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 19.10.2012, 18:52 

BeitragVerfasst: 19.10.2012, 18:58 

Thank you Lola for your answer.

Some said after tonight episode when Rebecca's getting dress and look like TK has tummie.

I guess VL filmed this episode long ago before the last Fan meet. Tatjana in the clip of Chissie did not pregnant at all.

One good thing though, if there a lot of rumors going on means that more and more people are interested in Marbecca storyline around the world.
:danke:

BeitragVerfasst: 04.11.2012, 23:09 

Does anyone know whether Helena is gone for good? I just got caught up on this week's episodes and was suprised to see Helena leave.

BeitragVerfasst: 04.11.2012, 23:17 

Yes, the actress wanted to leave at the end of her contract. She's gone for good.

BeitragVerfasst: 11.11.2012, 23:44 

First, LolaRuns - I believe you said you were the person who posted about Marbecca on P&P? In which case - thank you very much! I've watched the complete videos twice through, and now hooked my wife, as well. So danke!

A couple of questions, if you have time?

First -- why does Ansgar seem to be trying to destroy the company right now? First his gambling debts, then he sabotages the auction house. I understand that he wants to take control of the company (I picked that up during the Stella/Carla videos I watched) -- but it seems counterproductive destroy the company into the ground -- there'd be nothing left to take over? i guess I'm just confused.

Second - about the show production, etc: When does the show get renewed? I've read about the falling ratings, and I would be very sad to see Marbecca go away. Along the same lines, I thought I have read here new writers have taken over - though I'm not sure when. Do we know yet when their stories will start showing up? ie, when we will know how they feel about this storyline -- whether they'll keep writing stories for Rebecca and Marlene, or whether they'll put them on the back burner.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2012, 06:55 

1.) Ansgar is the boss of the Lahnstein bank. Before there used to be a split, the Lahnstein bank (belonging to Ansgar) and the Lahnstein company (headed by Ludwig). The Lahnstein company was bankrupted nearly two years ago due to a combination of bad investments and Tristan leaking secret information to Tanja which in turn she leaked to the public which nearly bankrupted the company. Ludwig wanted to save the company by selling the precious Lahnstein woods. To prevent that, Ansgar secretly set the woods on fire. Ansgar was never found out as the guy who set the woods on fire and neither Tristan nor Tanja were found out as a people who nearly ruined the company in the first place. Ludwig, in a bad position after the woods, which were like the last big treasure he had had, was desperate. He decided to re-form and restructure the company. There would be a board where every blood Lahnstein above 18 has a right to vote. The board was to make all decisions, money or otherwise, Ansgar was to come join the board and bring in his (successfull) Lahnstein bank. Of course Ansgar balked, because for him it was a bad deal. He would hand the control over his Lahnstein bank over to the rest of the Lahnsteins who he hates and they would be able by their vote to just take money from him for projects he would never otherwise agree on. So Ludwig blackmailed Ansgar, if he doesn't join, Ludwig will sell the family castle to a Japanese business man and the castle will be lost forever. [from the perspective of the other Lahnsteins it's kinda like "why does he complain, it's just a family loan anyway, our projects will eventually be successfull and then we pay him back so for Ansgar it's just an investment in various successful businesses, except almost all projects had their phases where they were in the red for a long time (Tristan, Hagen) or needed additional investment (Tanja)].

That's the current situation. The Lahnsteins other than Ansgar have no money, but they take money from him to fund their own projects like the Auction house, the horse races where Dana works, or Lily Rose and Tristan's projects. Of course Ansgar is pissed because of this. So he FAKES that his bank is bankrupt. Actually his bank is doing great. Just the others don't know that. His idea is that by faking that the company is doing badly the Lahnsteins will hate on each other and destroy each other, but his bank will always still do fine. So technically the company isn't in bad shape, they just think it is. I think Ansgar either intends to bankrupt everybody else and then secretly buy up their stuff or just wait for them to vote him in as head of the board and then he'll "magically" save them by suddenly having money again.

2.) The show recently got renewed for 250 episodes which translates to a year of episodes (if you consider 5 episodes a week and the occasional holidays). There hasn't been a writer change recently. I think the writers changed in June or so? I believe the current storylines (Bella coming to town, Marbecca/Tristan being more about Tristan being mean rather than romance, Leonie getting this music storyline, the Dana/Hagen/Jessica pregnancy storyline kicking into high gear) are already the work of the new writers. But there are some theories that even more storylines will kick in January when VL celebrates their 18 years on the air birthday. I don't think that Marbecca are planned as a front burner storyline in the next "cycle" (starting from January), but that would be pretty usual for VL (they generally put couples on a break after they got together and usually the next big story a couple gets is their exit or break up story, you know, stuff like what Dana/Hagen are going through at the moment). On their official website their answer to the fans was that upcoming big storylines starting around that time would be a new storyline around Bella, as well as complications for Timo/Leonie, as well as Kim/Emilio. They also told fans that Marbecca leaving was news to them (aka no, they are not leaving).

BeitragVerfasst: 20.11.2012, 02:21 

Thank you LolaRuns! (And sorry about the delayed response - I posted my question then got called out of town unexpectedly)

Interesting insight to discover that Tristan has some history as a 'bad guy'. Thank you for the great explanation about the company, too. I generally read up on the back stories of any soap (even beyond whatever couple I'm following) but having no German at all, it's been tough.

And thanks for reassuring me about the show continuing to exist - the cancellation of many American soaps has apparently been very scarring. :)

BeitragVerfasst: 05.12.2012, 17:31 

halo! is it possible to ask about marlene and rebecca's info's regarding their personal lives?
like:

do these actresses have someone or somebody? like boyfriend? girlfriend?

are both of them married in real life with a man?

do they have kids in reality? is tatjana kastel a mother already? same goes with melanie kogler?

is melanie kogler or tatjana kastel straight?

hope this is acceptable. i'm just curious about their personal information. hihi :danke:

BeitragVerfasst: 05.12.2012, 17:36 

To my knowledge both of them have a boyfriend, neither is married and neither has any kids. Melanie has been with her boyfriend since highschool. Tatjana mentioned that her boyfriend is an actor too but she didn't meet him during work and they've been together for a few years.

(both based on stuff they have said in interviews)

BeitragVerfasst: 05.12.2012, 17:45 

thank you so much for your fast reply.. :D

BeitragVerfasst: 22.12.2012, 19:11 

I just read an article about VL might be cancled by the end of the year, if the ratings don't climb up, it was in german so google translate, I could only get that it will go off the air for a few days in feb, to try another show, and basically 2013 is a desicive tear for the program. could that be why they are trying out a web series, and all these other kind of apps and things for the show? IDK I saw the article on Marlene and Rebecca, Mariam and Rebecca's Facebook.

BeitragVerfasst: 22.12.2012, 19:50 

We don't know for sure, but yes it's very likely (on all on the meaning of the apps and decisive period and so on).

BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2013, 19:56 

Hi all, I'm a newbie here on the forum and as far as VL is concerned (well, sort of, because I did like Carla and tried to watch her storylines in the past but they just did not hold my interest... Marbecca though is a different ball game!)

I wanna thank all the people who upload and subtitle videos! :respekt: I understand German but it has been ages since I used it so, although I watch videos on mediathek, I then watch the yt channels. It is quite funny how I will watch a scene and understand everything, then the next scene comes up and I'm like "what language is this?" because I do not get what they are saying :mrgreen:

I also wanna thank LolaRuns for her informative and insightful posts (wishfulzen too). I had no other source of information on VL and the official forum is not easy to use to find out about old storylines.

LolaRuns, thanks once more for the laughs - some of your comments made me laugh so hard, the neighbours might be wondering what was going on with me. In particular:

Zitat:
she infamously exited driving away in a car, giving the family home the finger as she left

when they were really small children where Rebecca was supposedly a pest as per Helena's stories

But out of her siblings, she's still pretty much the stupid one.

attempts to win him back including trying to become a waitress for him and making him a mix-tape

Of course because she's Rebecca she got caught and her family was like WTF???

singing a song about a guy who dumped you (or died, I'm not sure) at the birthday party of the Lahnstein dad.

Now I think I really have to find Dana's really awful green screen riding.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 111 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Alle Zeiten sind UTC