Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2024, 15:45

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 73 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 24.04.2012, 18:09 

Hello, I thought we could have a short introduction

How do you like Marlene and Rebecca
How did you find them
Were you a fan of any other of Verbotene Liebe's lesbian couples
Are there any other lesbian couples you like
Do you prefer Marlene or Rebecca

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 24.04.2012, 18:09 

BeitragVerfasst: 24.04.2012, 18:14 

Hi, I'm guckerl.

I like them a lot, I hope they get together

How did you find them
I watch Verbotene Liebe, even though I stopped for a while after Miribecca

I watched Carla&Stella live and Miribecca live. I watched Carlas other pairings on youtube. Miribecca really captured my heart though

Jemma :herzschlag:

I like both a lot, though I love Rebecca from her Miriam days. I like Marlene too, but I don't like her with guys. She's great with girls though, Rebecca, Tanja, her family girls. :rainbow: I could see myself liking her with other girls as well if things didn't work out with Rebecca, so it's not only with Rebecca.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.04.2012, 20:38 

How do you like Marlene and Rebecca?

They are really, really great!!! :liebe2: :liebe2: Can't wait to see what happends next. :herzschlag:

How did you find them?

Through this forum, I was already watching Verbotene Liebe and saw on the forum that there was another Lesbian story to come!!

Were you a fan of any other of Verbotene Liebe's lesbian couples?

Susanne and Carla are my favorite couple of Verbotene Liebe, but I also really love Carla and Hanna and Erika and Nina!! :herzschlag:
I all watched those stories on YouTube. I watched a little bit of Carla and Stella. Sorry to say, everybody has his own favorite, but Stella didn't touch me. :wink:

Are there any other lesbian couples you like?

Simone and Annabelle from Loving Annabelle!! :liebe2: :herzschlag: And Kerstin and Sascha from Hinter Gittern.

Do you prefer Marlene or Rebecca?

I really like Rebecca (Tatjana Kästel) :liebe2: She is very cute!! :mrred: In the beginning I found Marlene a little bit spoiled. I didn't really notice her. But after she was raped we got to see the other side of her. And I really felt sorry for her!! Now I know she has a really good heart and is just not afraid to tell people her opion, and that's what I love about her!! When I really had to choose, I would choose Rebecca. But you are right guckerl, Marlene didn't really work with men.

I got sunshine on a ''Claudi'' day. <3

BeitragVerfasst: 25.04.2012, 06:25 

I'd suggest one additonal question.

What's your favorite scene so far?

BeitragVerfasst: 25.04.2012, 21:49 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
I'd suggest one additonal question.

What's your favorite scene so far?

I find that hard to say. Because the story is still growing. I think all the scene have something special. But when I really had to choose, I would choose the first scene where Rebecca is trying to help Marlene with her fear and Marlene will put on the badingsuit. It's funny, it's sweet and the spark is there all ready!! :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.04.2012, 03:54 

Haha, yes, Melanie/Marlene's little "Don't wanna look at myself" faces were so cute. There's a thread in the conspiracy section where I asked when Marlene fell for Rebecca and to me that is totally a candidate, particularly where Rebecca extends her hand to Marlene and Marlene takes it.

BTW:
Zitat:

Awwww, that's so cute :)

BeitragVerfasst: 26.04.2012, 12:08 

Zitat:

for me, marbecca sound´s like a interessting storyline.

Zitat:
How did you find them

i watch forbidden love, so it was easy for me, to find them.

Zitat:

yes, yes, yes :wink:
i like canna and suca, very much.
but i like nina and erika and carla and marina too.

Zitat:

bette and tina, from the l-word, are my favorite tv- couple.
i like katharina und marion from the movie "die konkurrentin, verry much.
and i like billi and andrea, from the soap "marienhof", plus walter and bea from "hinter gittern" verry much.

Zitat:

at the moment i prefer rebecca. she so cute.
but marlene, for me, is a very interessting soap- character, is rare to find such a character in a daily series.
Marlene is a diva, so strong in here friendship with tanja, and such a litte girl, when she is, with here sisters kim and dana.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.04.2012, 20:00 

Haha, yes, Melanie/Marlene's little "Don't wanna look at myself" faces were so cute. There's a thread in the conspiracy section where I asked when Marlene fell for Rebecca and to me that is totally a candidate, particularly where Rebecca extends her hand to Marlene and Marlene takes it.

Yes, I love every second of it when I watch them every day, can't wait to see what happens next!! :mrred: I made a Wallpaper of that scene.

Bild

(c) Grundy Ufa.

BTW:
Zitat:

Awwww, that's so cute :)

Thanks!! :redknuddel: I made a video of SuCa with the song My Girl songed by Phil Collins and every time when I watched that video I heard: I got sunshine on a cloudy (Claudi) day. I loved it so then I came up with that line. :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMkT0OE2MsA[/youtube]

BeitragVerfasst: 27.04.2012, 22:18 

chubby hat geschrieben:
Zitat:
i like katharina und marion from the movie "die konkurrentin, verry much.

Yes that's also a beautiful movie!! :liebe2:

BeitragVerfasst: 28.04.2012, 14:39 

guckerl hat geschrieben:

hmmm... I like Rebecca a lot, Marlene isn't my type - but I'm open to see where it's heading.
Zitat:
How did you find them

I read some comments on the official VL forum about it.
Zitat:

well, I watched all storylines on youtube around Carla. And first was very amazed by them. but...
Zitat:

After I watched several other storylines, hers weren't this specal to me anymore.
I thought that Nikki and Helen on Bad Girls were played great....I like the pairing chubby spoke of as well....
uh, there are so many more I really enjoyed.
The one which had the most impact on me were Jemma.
I think the artists personality of both of the actresses and characters added a lot to it. Lucy Scherer brought in an amazing awareness for the body and room around her, which she prolly got through her dancing education. There was a lot presence to be felt. And Kasia brought in an amazing... hmm... spirituality? ... to it. In addition the writers did a great job with the story and it seemed to me, that they cared a lot for it.
I've written an analysis on the comingout scene, because I thought that this was very special and well created in it's whole setting. As I can't find it anymore on the forum I posted it, I put it down here again in spoilers brackets . So you don't need to read it, but can if you like :wink:
Spoiler:
The Jemma coming out scene and its symbolism

The great thing about symbols is that they are tiny little things which can convey an enourmous amount of information on many different layers - in one word „complexity“ for which you might need pages and pages of written words otherwise.
And you might still not succeed in conveing the totality of all which is packed into one little symbol, because it‘s up to every single person to have their own subjective interpretation and fill it with their own knowledge.

I'm wondering if this coming out scene is like a hinge or turning point for the whole Jemma dynamik/story (dunno if for other stories too).
If you try to find symbols for both Emma and Jenny or try to exaggerate... Emma's a bit more the ying part for me (her devoted singing, her open emotional way to be), whereas Jenny is more yang (initiating at first, being "tougher", the one who was defending Emma (I count till three..., or defending her in front of Caro, being leader of the strike etc.).

If you see that outing scene from where it is filmed most of the time, Jenny comes from the right side, whereas Emma comes from the left side when they start to climb the bookhill (better known as the „Jemma coming out monument“ ;)). If you speak of the body, people say that the left part/side is more related to ying principles and the right to yang (I don't like to use male and female here, because you get stuck so easily in roles...).
Jenny takes the initiative and reaches out for Emma. They both climb up the hill. On top of it, they dance and then change sides and not before that happens (but afterwards) Emma pulls Jenny to her and kisses her for everyone to see.
Isn't it like after this scene, Emma starts to develop slowly more of Jennies characteristics and Jenny these of Emma?

And the bookhill... it could be seen as the inner and outer hill of troubles, fears etc. they have to go through before they dare to out themselves like this. And... if you are on hill (or better big mountain?) you can have a better connection to those things which are really important, like love, truth etc. - things appear more clear and the "small" day to day things dissapear - so this can give you strenght to pull through for your own truths.
And it's a bookshill... so this gives again space for interpretations (wisdom, knowledge, beliefs). Maybe they climb on top of all what they believed so far and outdo themselves or leave behind what society thinks of lesbians and show them otherwise?

Jenny and Emma both had to go first to the backside of the books-hill before climbing onto it (if you take the main filming viewpoint as referencepoint). Maybe you could say, that they had to back off for a moment? Like taking a breath, or collecting oneself before the big moment?
And all the people around stand in a circle around them witnessing this moment. They have to look up to them. The kissing lesbian couple is uplifted like queens or the winners on a winner‘s podium. This shows a lot of appreciation and the aim of the writers to make a point here: lesbian love is something precious, as precious as any other love as well.

People say that symbols have a big impact on the soul and the unconscious. So what a great symbol is this whole scene and what might it do to the unconscious of lesbians and bisexuals but also to everyone else who saw this scene?!
In addition... it seems to me that this scene is the most symbolic one of the entire show, so this can be read as another stressing of how important this storyline was to the writers. So thanks to the writing team for visioning this lovely scene! :)

Zitat:

As I already said, I prefer Rebecca. Marlene is too artifical to me sometimes. But she's different with her family and so I hope for the best for this pairing.
Rebecca has changed a lot since her recast, which I really like.

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 02.05.2012, 01:24 

I found them by accident and they look adorable

BeitragVerfasst: 02.05.2012, 03:42 

Welcome lin, where are you from?

BeitragVerfasst: 06.05.2012, 06:23 

I'm getting used to the idea that the actress who used to play Rebecca before is gone and we have a new one....

Zuletzt geändert von venecochick09 am 06.05.2012, 06:29, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.05.2012, 06:26 

I don't know I'm not sure if I like this Rebecca ( I like the old Rebecca from Miriam days) this one doesn't seem to play the character right, I dunno I guess I have to get used to it..... what I'm trying to say is that I don't believe her I don't think she is the same Rebecca anymore. I also thinks she looks a little tomboyish and older too.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 73 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC