Aktuelle Zeit: 24.04.2024, 17:39

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 73 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 07.07.2012, 03:07 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
Let's just say Tristan is generally not exactly what you call emotionally stable. There were a lot of errr fun moments like:
1.) Tristan throwing himself down the stairs so Andi would look bad and Helena would coddle him
2.) Tristan trying to beat Andi to death with a tree branch
3.) Tristan developing an alter ego that talked to him in his mirror
4.) Tristan trying to kill himself with Helena on the phone
5.) Tristan paying a maid so she would wear Helena's clothes, wear a Helena wig and have sex with him in Helena's bed while calling her Helena

And of course the big money shot of the story was Tristan roofie-ing Helena so he could grope her in peace (though he thankfully freaked himself out before getting to her bra and that lead to the suicide attempt from point 4.)).

The worst part is that he and the Helena actress had some really sexy chemistry in his dream sequences and really cool chemistry in their fighing scenes. You you still have the occasional people who still hope that she will turn out to have been switched at birth so they can go another round.

best.post.ever.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 07.07.2012, 03:07 

BeitragVerfasst: 30.07.2012, 05:33 

i like Marbecca and their cute storyline and hoping they will become a couple soon... :herzschlag:
i found them at youtube.

BeitragVerfasst: 16.08.2012, 02:04 

i found out about marbecca through TLC (the L chat). i used to lurk there, esp because of a certain thread involving german and female and fussball (my weird never ending obsession with anything related to german lol). and then one time on page 1 there was a thread about verbotene liebe - rebecca marlene - i clicked there and then was whisked away to YT where i watched about 20 clips all in a row and then i was richtig hooked.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 73 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Alle Zeiten sind UTC