Aktuelle Zeit: 25.04.2024, 05:18

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 64 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Episode Screenshots
BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2012, 05:01 

LolaRuns, i LOVED Minx and actually preferred Christina Bennett Lind's Bianca to Eden's.

Thanks for the episode link. I really liked Rebecca's hair at the club. Very sexy. Didn't like the guy she was dancing with though. No way.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 13.05.2012, 05:01 

BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2012, 06:03 

I loved Eden, but sometimes I felt like her presence almost held the writers back. Like they wouldn't have her Bianca do certain things because sweet little Bianca who everybody remembers still from when she was just a kid wouldn't do that. I'm glad for both of them.

Zitat:
I find Rebecca quite attractive and love her deep, expressive eyes. Carla von Lahnstein was and always will be my absolute favorite, but I really like Tatjana's portrayal of Rebecca.

I like both Tatjana and Melanie and I think both are quite talented and I look forward to what they are going to do with the storyline, but Carla/Claudia was THA BOMB without a doubt. Seriously rare to find talent like on a soap.

BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2012, 09:01 

BreathlessCharm hat geschrieben:
LolaRuns, i LOVED Minx and actually preferred Christina Bennett Lind's Bianca to Eden's.

So did I! And though I loved Tamara Braun as Bianca's troubled lover/wife Reese, and I also adored Liz Hendrickson as Maggie *swoon* - my all-time favourite is Minx as well. Christina Bennett Lind & Sarah Glendening were the best! It was great that finally (!) Bianca was allowed to have an actual love life...

Anyway -

Danke für die tollen Screencaps, Mädels!! :knuff: Ich kann mich gar nicht dran satt sehen... :liebe2:

BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2012, 10:58 

I loved Tamara Braun too, then again I had already loved her before, on General Hospital. Not the greatest fan of the storyline though.

I also thought Bicana's first on screen kiss aka Lena/Olga Sosnovska was superhot. It's said that it seemed in the end like she was more of a "Bianca" in the larger scheme of things to take a Marbecca simile.

I could never get into the whole Maggie/Frankie thing, probably because it was before I really started following the happenings on AMC.

BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2012, 14:08 

I completely agree. Tatjana and Melanie are a wonderful pairing. Excellent casting.

Claudia Hiersche is a VERY rare talent. I hope we get to see more of her work in films and television. LOVE her.

BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2012, 19:41 

BreathlessCharm hat geschrieben:

Thanks for the episode link. I really liked Rebecca's hair at the club. Very sexy. Didn't like the guy she was dancing with though. No way.

Rebecca's hair was so awesome when she was dancing with Ricardo! I can't work out why it's not quite as magical at the moment, do they keep cutting it? Or is it longer :s :s :s

BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2012, 19:48 

Yes, she was such a cute cheeky pixie at the club. :razz: I think it's longer now? But I'm not sure.

BeitragVerfasst: 13.05.2012, 21:44 

Must be longer, it doesn't seem as straight as it was during that club scene either. Her face is so expressive here, plus when she was modelling with Marlene. I prefer her facial expressions over those of the actress who previously played Rebecca.

BeitragVerfasst: 14.05.2012, 03:44 

I liked Jasmine, but yeah, expressionality wasn't really her strong suit. But they got really lucky with Miribecca because it was just oozing from the screen how well the actresses got a long and how much fun they had acting together. But in other storylines she could get pretty grating.

But I have to say, I still kinda liked the writing for the old Rebecca a bit more because the whole social streak was a bit more developed (just going up to people and helping out others). Sure it could get annoying at times, but I thought it was sweet how she could get pretty fight-y on behalf of others (and not just people she was romantically invested in, like risking pissing off Tanja just because it bothered her so much that Jana and Julia's images were supposed to be abused for an ad campaign).

With Tatjana, I think her "solo weeks", from falling in love with Marlene till the Bianca episodes where she's mostly just pining really allowed her to strut her stuff actingwise. She was still good/charming before, but those weeks made me think, wow, she's really good. It's gonna be interesting to see how it will be now that Marlene will probably be required to portay some more complex emotion rather than just being beautiful and adorable on a pedestal.

BeitragVerfasst: 16.05.2012, 17:13 

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
*Gollum voice: My preciousssssssss*
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 16.05.2012, 21:14 

Great screencaps. Thanks LolaRuns! Today's episode was full of awesomeness.

BeitragVerfasst: 19.05.2012, 21:03 

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 19.05.2012, 22:23 

Haha, love that pic of Marlene drying her hair for some reason :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.06.2012, 03:40 

I don't know where to post these so I'll just do that here?

Marlene has the most expressive face in the history of VL... maybe after Carla? I can't get enough of her!:D and both actresses have such electric chemistry. even as friends only. :liebe2:
Bild
Bild
Bild

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 64 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC