Aktuelle Zeit: 20.04.2024, 01:16

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Discussion about the storyline
BeitragVerfasst: 19.11.2012, 05:37 

:herzschlag: the last episode. It was just like old times. :liebe2: And the last scene, adorable. TBH, I was more on Marlene's side (like, when am I not? :razz:) than Rebecca's about Rebecca being all mardy at her for still hiding their relationship. I'm actually quite surprised how quick Marlene has come around. But yeah, was chuffed they made up in the end. Oh and Tanja was classic as usual!

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 19.11.2012, 05:37 

BeitragVerfasst: 19.11.2012, 16:56 

Wow, the end of that last episode was PERFECTION! Marlene & Rebecca being affectionate in public + being photographed & the smiles after that kiss? *THUD* :bussi: Those two are going to kill me with their cuteness.

Did anyone else see a "thought bubble" over Marlene's head that said:

" :danke: You have no idea the amazing hot lovin' I am getting tonight thanks to you & your wife and this photo!" :yeahyeah:

BeitragVerfasst: 29.12.2012, 04:07 

Oooooh! That slap was so truly well deserved! Nice one, Marlene! The bloody cheek of Tristan! :o

Now, back to watching the rest of the episode...

BeitragVerfasst: 26.09.2013, 03:42 

Ha today's episode was the funniest thing ever! :lol: Marlene's "Bitch" remark to Alexa made my day! :D

But woah do I need to catch up on things, like, who the hell is Alexa? *rushes over to the spoilers*

BeitragVerfasst: 08.03.2016, 22:06 

late2knight hat geschrieben:
The actress playing Rebecca really plays this aching and longing very well.
I hope the storyline gives her lots of time to do so!
And to have the gay guys watch over her and disapprove!
Rebecca confiding in themm sharing the whole truth...
I love that part.
Some guy watches them dance together is cliche.
But if it is a gay guy, trying to stop it and disapproving, it is even funny!
At least I laughed out loud.

Christian was NOT disapproving of them dancing, he was turned on by it! That's why when Andy said something about jumping in the pool, he said, "Andy, now is not the time to be wearing swimming trunks," and gestures to Marbecca dancing. Get it? Then he & Andy both show appreciation for their sensual dancing w/ each other. And I would have stared at them too, :entzückt: b/c I thought their dancing was HOT! He only tried to get Rebecca to go just before and after they stopped dancing, but he was enjoying watching them WHILE they were dancing. He def was not trying to stop them!

Sorry if you think it was cliche, but that's what happened.

BeitragVerfasst: 08.03.2016, 22:12 

mimi7164 hat geschrieben:
I didn't know if Christian was disapproving of the dance or if he thought it was sexy. I thought Christian was bisexual. For most of Friday's episode he was trying to watch over Rebecca, but when he said "Um um um" when they were dancing and the way he and Andi looked at each other, it seemed as though he was enjoying it.

I agree with you that the actress playing Rebecca is doing a good job. I like this storyline especially after Friday's episode and the one today.

He definitely was enjoying it. That's why he told Andy, "Andy, now is not the time to be wearing swimming trunks," and gestured toward Marbecca dancing. Then they both admired their sensual and flirtatious dancing. I can't blame them. I was enjoying them dancing as much as they were! :entzückt:

BeitragVerfasst: 08.03.2016, 22:40 

UKFan hat geschrieben:
:herzschlag: the last episode. It was just like old times. :liebe2: And the last scene, adorable. TBH, I was more on Marlene's side (like, when am I not? :razz:) than Rebecca's about Rebecca being all mardy at her for still hiding their relationship. I'm actually quite surprised how quick Marlene has come around. But yeah, was chuffed they made up in the end. Oh and Tanja was classic as usual!

I can't believe that this forum stops discussing their story so early into the storyline! If you are often (always?) on Marlene's side, I assume that like me you stopped watching at a certain point? Rebecca was on my shit list the time she FORGOT that Marlene was cooking a Thai meal for them, and called home and said she'd be another 2 hours b/c she had to do some interview (no one in her position HAS to do an interview, esp. at that time of night, BTW!), and said she'd bring home sushi. The disappointed look on Marlene's face made me feel so bad for her! If I had a beautiful woman like Marlene at home making a meal for me :liebe3: , I would not have done that in a million years! There is NO interview that can't wait until tomorrow DURING BUSINESS HOURS!! Rebecca's not a surgeon or a firefighter or a wildlife rescuer! Those are things you can't just leave and come back to later! They are matters of life and death. But Rebecca cared so much for HER career as a high end fashion designer, which is of NO importance at all!! I thought she was insane! :doof:

I stopped watching around Ep. 106 (as they were just about to start a fashion show at the castle) b/c Rebecca just kept becoming increasingly obsessed w/ her work and feeling threatened by that new designer's work. She kept treating Marlene badly, chastising her when Marlene got the day off for Rebecca and otherwise scolding Marlene for anything she did when M was just trying to be a supportive partner.

So yeah. Rebecca was on my shit list from that first time she hurt Marlene onward, and I could only stand to watch a few eps more of her treating her badly. When I asked how their story ended, I was PISSED!! Apparently Marlene was planning a trip to Paris for them at the time, AND Rebecca was just in the storage room doing it w/ Marlene earlier that same day! :motz:

BeitragVerfasst: 08.03.2016, 22:48 

hoppetosse hat geschrieben:
@mimi I agree with you on the Christian watching the girls dance part, it's often a bit tricky with him, how the writers portray him.
I'm still a bit afraid that the writers might play to hard and long the back and forth game and this will damage the symphathy people might have with??? the Marbecca pairing and also with Tristan. Lately the writers don't do a very good with that in general (other characters as well), but we'll see :wink:
I think both actresses do a great job, now. Marlene's confusion is very believable. And I too, like Rebecca with Christian, although I like her even more with Olli. They just click as friends for me.
Would love it if Rebecca also had a female good friend, besides Marlene. Bianca come back! at least for that :)

Well, we all know how everything turned out, so I just wanted to comment that:

1) Christian was definitely turned on by Marbecca's flirtatious & sexy dancing. I've already replied to 2 other people in this thread about this, so I won't repeat myself here. You can read those comments, which should all be in a row behind this one b/c clearly no one has posted in this thread for years!

2) I was glad when I saw Marlene go for a walk and confide in Christian! I thought she needed someone to whom she could admit her feelings for Rebecca!

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Alle Zeiten sind UTC