Aktuelle Zeit: 20.04.2024, 07:16

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Discussion about the storyline
BeitragVerfasst: 20.10.2012, 15:55 

What Marlene said to Rebecca at the beginning of Episode 4166 is so wonderful. However, Justus came in before Marlene told Rebecca how it feels like.

I'm so glad to see that Marlene is more concerned about Rebecca's feeling than before.
The old Marlene might keep postpone telling Tristan about the love between her and Rebecca but this new, in-love Marlene
made decision right away after she was thinking about Rebecca.

Rebecca is always supportive and understanding. She wanna see Marlene happiness and less worried even it means to conceal their love life.

Wonderful Love of Marbecca :herzschlag: :herzschlag: :herzschlag:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 20.10.2012, 15:55 

BeitragVerfasst: 22.10.2012, 19:42 

Thank you murmur and UKfan. I am glad that you like it!!! I loved making it!! :wink: :redknuddel: :knuddelknutsch:

I got sunshine on a ''Claudi'' day. <3

BeitragVerfasst: 22.10.2012, 21:32 

Nice to see them in a different love-making situation :) :herzschlag:

And on today's episode...Cute how Rebecca was searching for Marlene under the sheets . lol ! And the end is perfect ^_^ .. love the way Marlene's hands grab Rebecca, she has a very unique way of hand gestures that are just perfect...

BeitragVerfasst: 23.10.2012, 02:52 

gavroche_alex hat geschrieben:
And on today's episode...Cute how Rebecca was searching for Marlene under the sheets . lol ! And the end is perfect ^_^ .. love the way Marlene's hands grab Rebecca, she has a very unique way of hand gestures that are just perfect...

That made me laugh, also. I was thinking to myself what a daft place to put a note, on the pillow perhaps but under the sheets? Marlene's just lucky Rebecca checked there. :razz: And yes, the end was beyond... :herzschlag:

Also, did anyone else find it funny when they cut from Marlene/Rebecca in Becca's room to Tristan close to tears chatting to Helena in No Limits they had the same music playing in the background as they did from the last scene of episode 4165...I don't know why, but I found that hilarious. :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 23.10.2012, 03:44 

UKFan hat geschrieben:
I was thinking to myself what a daft place to put a note, on the pillow perhaps but under the sheets? Marlene's just lucky Rebecca checked there. :razz:

hehe, some where also wondering how Rebecca switched the sides of the bed.
My ideas on this I just copy from another forum :wink:
Zitat:
what does it mean practically?
a)they both switched sides during their dream... maybe they took a sleepwalk together in the garden, watching the moon, singing sweet lullabies to each other and talking to the little people of the garden.... and came back afterwards and totally forgot on their agreement who's side is who's ... as it wasn't important anymore after such a great experience :D
b)they didn't switch sides: Marlene juggled to put the note directly under Rebecca's hip without waking her. She dreamt she could do so, so she took the challenge! And succeeded! Afterwards Rebecca was so wildly dreaming of Marlene that she needed the entire bed to act it out. Maybe her unconscious received the info that there was a note for her, that's why she changed her sheet against the other one which was already cool enough to cool her down. the only question remaining is how her old sheet was so perfectly arranged over the note AND why it wasn't crinkled.
But that might be still thanks to the magic of the little people in the garden, who despite not being seen by Marbecca still love them :wink:

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 23.10.2012, 04:11 

Regarding Rebecca ending up on the other side of the bed ..... I think it's obvious what must have happened.

First, Marlene did not stop whispering "sweet nothings" into sleeping Rebecca's ear, nor did she stop kissing her.
Second, the kissing caused Rebecca to wake up from her slumber and realize that
A) Marlene was in her bed and actively kissing her
B) This was FOR REAL she was not dreaming Marlene was kissing her in her bed and this lead Rebecca to
Third, jump Marlene's bones.

And it was the mad hot monkey sex that resulted in Rebecca being on the opposite side of the bed come morning.

Mystery Solved! :tanzen:

BeitragVerfasst: 23.10.2012, 15:08 

dink hat geschrieben:
Regarding Rebecca ending up on the other side of the bed ..... I think it's obvious what must have happened.

First, Marlene did not stop whispering "sweet nothings" into sleeping Rebecca's ear, nor did she stop kissing her.
Second, the kissing caused Rebecca to wake up from her slumber and realize that
A) Marlene was in her bed and actively kissing her
B) This was FOR REAL she was not dreaming Marlene was kissing her in her bed and this lead Rebecca to
Third, jump Marlene's bones.

And it was the mad hot monkey sex that resulted in Rebecca being on the opposite side of the bed come morning.

Mystery Solved! :tanzen:

Wow, you do know how to solve mystery of Marbecca.

Some said that the reason Rebecca looked for Marlene under the blanket because that's where she's been all night :knuddelknutsch: :rainbow:

The more I watch the 4167 episode, the more I like VL way of telling Marbecca love story.
Marlene never acts like this around anyone before even with all the kisses (pecks) she gave to Tristan every scene she's with him.
Marlene and Rebecca look so in love :herzschlag: :herzschlag: :herzschlag:

BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2012, 04:20 

Woah, having watched yesterday's episode with subs I actually feel sorry for Tristan, and here was me laughing at him. :oops: I must've thought he was upset for something entirely different not the fact that he didn't want Marlene to be afraid of him. And I'm usually on the money with getting the gist of what's been said without subs. I must admit the dude that plays Tristan is a brilliant actor and obviously so are our girls! :prost: Oh, and how sweet was it that Marlene picked out a dress for Rebecca and that she stated she didn't had to wear it if she didn't want to :herzschlag: and let's face it, our girl needs all the help she can get in that department...well, with dresses anyhow.

:herzschlag: The tiny scene today! That girl's song went so well with Marlene/Rebecca's scene. Gotta admit, I do like that song...remember hearing it during the new season trailer of VB.

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 24.10.2012, 04:36, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2012, 04:35 

Another keepsake from Marlene! Please, someone reassure me everything will be all right! Rebecca collected a lot of things belonging to Marlene, from bracelets (on the stairs) to the hairpin and shawl. I hope the writers do not prepare us for an episode where Rebecca has flasbacks but Marlene is forever gone! I couldn't stand it. :heul: But what other purpose can have all this stuff M. leaves behind?

BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2012, 04:39 

For all the "Of Your Love" lovers, way back when Leonie started singing it VL made a webpage for it where you can download the song as mp3 and read the lyrics => http://www.daserste.de/unterhaltung/soa ... d-100.html

There is also a "music video" for it that was used within the story, basically that Leonie's boyfriend Timo cut it together and put it online and thought Leonie was mortified at first she came to later see that it really showed how he saw her and in that way, how much he loved her: http://mediathek.daserste.de/sendungen_ ... your-love-

That said, maybe my understanding of English is off here, but I always cringe when she sings "You look me in the eyes". That seems like too literally translating the German phrase "schau mir in die Augen" when English would be more something like "You look into my eyes". Or am I crazy for thinking that?

BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2012, 04:45 

Alpha hat geschrieben:
Another keepsake from Marlene! Please, someone reassure me everything will be all right! Rebecca collected a lot of things belonging to Marlene, from bracelets (on the stairs) to the hairpin and shawl. I hope the writers do not prepare us for an episode where Rebecca has flasbacks but Marlene is forever gone! I couldn't stand it. :heul: But what other purpose can have all this stuff M. leaves behind?

Gosh, I never even thought of that. Nah, I doubt VB would've intentionally done all that just so Rebecca would have things to remember Marlene of if she ever left. I think Rebecca collecting all of Marlene's things at the start was just to show how much Marlene meant to her. Like when Becca tried to set all the things alight but couldn't so she stored it instead even when Marlene was at her worse to her just shows how much history they have...if that makes sense? And the necklace that Marlene gave Becca was a gift so I don't think that counts. TBH, I haven't a clue what I'm chatting about...it's late. :| Others?

BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2012, 04:56 

Alpha hat geschrieben:

Haha, I thought it was the only one who got paranoid about things like these. Like when Marlene started talking about how you have to create special moments that you can remember when the times are bad I was like "oh noes, not that they are giving Marbecca all these super romantic moments just so they can have something to flashback to when one of them dies".

That said, I always thought that Marbecca had a stunning amount of hints and special things that never went anywhere. Like that gumball machine wedding ring that Marlene lost. So I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw the hairpin again.

Zitat:
Woah, having watched yesterday's episode with subs I actually feel sorry for Tristan, and here was me laughing at him. I must've thought he was upset for something entirely different not the fact that he didn't want Marlene to be afraid of him. And I'm usually on the money with getting the gist of what's been said without subs. I must admit the dude that plays Tristan is a brilliant acto

I like him too. I thought he was very wonderful in his initial crazy!story though I'm kinda weary of the show sort of flirting with that again (even though I know he does crazy and angsty-about-crazy really well). I liked that moment too, I kinda always thought that Tristan/Marlene were pretty onesided on his side/there were a lot of it that were just his hopes/dreams/assumptions/wishes rather than cold hard reality, nor do I think that it was necessarily the best basis for a relationship BUT I always thought that Tristan was really genuine in his worry and wish to protect Marlene back when she was raped. Granted, he wasn't necessarily always good at it but imo you could see his genuine trying (and it always thought that it had a special touch because Tristan passed becoming a rapist by thisclose. But I always bought that the difference between him and a normal villain was that he could be attuned/emphatic towards Helena's emotions/fears/inner feelings when he didn't let his own needs overrule them, so I bought that he could do/was doing the same thing there).

BTW, I read some complaints that Helena doesn't really have anything to do anymore other than being Tristan's private psychiatrist, so I feel prompted to pimp this vid a bit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5kp4-u4cQ[/youtube]

Ok, partly selfishness because I made the song suggestion ;) But I think it shows quite well that the whole being there for each other wasn't always this onesided.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2012, 04:57 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
That said, maybe my understanding of English is off here, but I always cringe when she sings "You look me in the eyes". That seems like too literally translating the German phrase "schau mir in die Augen" when English would be more something like "You look into my eyes". Or am I crazy for thinking that?

Ha, I actually think it sounds about right. I know I've worded that sentence like that before. Like when you ask someone to look you in the eyes to tell the truth.

And thanks for the link to download the song, Lola! But I already have it...I downloaded it straight after I heard it on the season preview. :)

BeitragVerfasst: 24.10.2012, 05:06 

Haha :lol: But it does fit the situation quite well in some parts (though it probably would have fit even better in the "yearning phase", though I guess it's almost a bit too sweet-ish to have fit the original Marbecca yearning phase which was in a lot of ways very serious).

But still

Zitat:
I wonder if you feel the same
Do you lose sense of time this way

Of your love
I could not get enough
tell me do you feel the same

Once in a while
Your hand is touching mine
I guess there is no bigger thrill
Once in a while
Your lips are close to mine
And all the clocks stand still

Could have easily been used about Marbecca.

And fans used this song for Marbecca as early as... before they started airing :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYworpQGmf8[/youtube]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC