Aktuelle Zeit: 28.04.2024, 12:54

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 26 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 10.12.2012, 20:29 
Administrator

MarBecca Webseries - "Because It's Love"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMzBBXrbguk[/youtube]
all rights are reserved to grundy ufa

Translation of the YouTube video:

"Dear Verbotene Liebe fans, my name is Guido Rainhardt and I'm the producer of VL.Today I want to say thank you. Thank you for your loyalty, tha
nk you for all the clips that you're posting here on youtube. Special thanks to Allstars5355, Novemberstern75 and Mittag1234. And because you support us so much, we have a present for you for christmas: A webseries "Weil es Liebe ist..." ("Because it's love...") The story of Marlene and Rebecca, starting on december 17th on the official Verbotene Liebe Youtube Channel. What you can expect? Take a look at http://www.facebook.com/MarbeccaVL. Merry Christmas!"

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 10.12.2012, 20:29 

BeitragVerfasst: 11.12.2012, 15:18 

WOW! This is mighty impressive!! That a producer from VL would thank Mittag, Novemberstern and Allstars BY NAME and announce a webseries to thank the fans!?! :respekt: Producers of American soaps like to treat their fans as if they are annoying idiots who get in their way!

Well, CONGRATULATIONS to all of you doing the hard work of translating and subbing and posting the Marbecca clips!! The fans love and appreciate you and so do the folks at VL!! AMAZING!!

:herzschlag:

BeitragVerfasst: 12.12.2012, 02:29 

Congratulations!!!..that's the reward for all the hard work

congrats! .. das ist die Belohnung für all die harte Arbeit!

:redknuddel: ... :knuddelknutsch: :respekt:

BeitragVerfasst: 12.12.2012, 15:45 
Administrator

Many thanks dink & leiraydr!!! :redknuddel: :rainbow:

“Forbidden Love”: YouTube webseries “Because it’s love … – Marlene & Rebecca” gives insight into Rebecca’s and Marlene’s private joys of love

Rebecca and Marlene are in love – and they long for to show it to the world. In an exclusive YouTube web series, the “Forbidden Love” viewers now get an insight into the private joy of love of the two characters and can also follow them on Facebook. As a Christmas gift for the “Forbidden Love” fans and as a reward for their loyalty, the five-part web series “Because it’s love … – Marlene & Rebecca” launches on December 17th. The web series tells...

To read the complete article click here:
http://www.phenomenelle.de/kulturelle/m ... webseries/

To read it in english scroll down!

BeitragVerfasst: 12.12.2012, 16:03 

Oh my god, this is sooo cool!
Kudos to the producers for doing this for us. It's good to know that, sometimes, the voices of the fans hold some weight. After all, without us viewers TV-shows and movies and songs and whatever else needs audience would be cancelled and forgotten in the blink of an eye.

And kudos to Allstars, Novemberstern and Mittag - listed in pure alphabetical order - for all their hard work, as well as to all the members of the translators' team, especially the ones that translate the subs to English: without you I would not be able to understand a single word of what they're saying and I would not be able to translate to Spanish so that the ones that doesn't speak English can understand, too.

I wish things like this would happen more often and I'm proud of being part of this fanbase. I really am.

Zuletzt geändert von aryssleeta am 13.12.2012, 16:26, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 12.12.2012, 16:19 
Administrator

aryssleeta hat geschrieben:
I wish things like this would happen more often and I'm proud of being part of this fanbase. I really am.

Thank YOU for being part of the translation team and for all your reliable and continuous work for all spanish speaking MarBecca fans!!! :danke: :danke: :danke: :redknuddel:

BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2012, 11:27 

Thanks for your kindness, November.
The truth is that my subs wouldn't be nearly as good without Sombra and Maripuri's help. They are wonderful betas, even more so because they "work" even when it's not their turn to do the translations.

BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2012, 17:07 

Does anybody know how long each of the webseries episodes will be? I hope longer than 2-3 minutes!! I read that one will be the 2 of them going dancing .... sounds interesting. I wonder if one eppy will be about them going swimming together?

After all the flashbacks to the 2 of them in the pool at No Limits and the pool at the Photo Shoot, I feel there needs to be time for them together in a pool just to fulfill all those wet fantasies they were having! Wink Wink 8)

BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2012, 17:13 

Nope, as far as I know we don't know yet how long the episodes will be.

BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2012, 22:45 

aryssleeta hat geschrieben:
Thanks for your kindness, November.
The truth is that my subs wouldn't be nearly as good without Sombra and Maripuri's help. They are wonderful betas, even more so because they "work" even when it's not their turn to do the translations.

I'm also very lucky for having you, aryssleeta. Without you, I would have gone mad with so much work (between my job and the daily translations).

Like aryssleeta, I'm also proud of being part of this fanbase. I'm very enamoured with Marbecca (with the permission of Minx). It's so rare to see a producer of a soap showing enormous respect for the fanbase, specially announcing the names of the true souls: Allstars, Novemberstern and Mittag. Even more,they haven't impose censorship on the videos!

:danke:

Gute natch! Good night! ¡Buenas noches!

BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2012, 01:29 

this is so great! I think this is the first time any producer from a show would openly welcome youtube channels and "thank" fans for supporting a show. :D considering they're not exactly making money off of us but they acknowledge us being fans of the show anyway. I can't wait to see what this is about. I think they've been reading the comments. lol we're finally going to see something outside of Tristan's annoying party pooping!

dare I say MarBecca is on their way to super couple-dom? :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2012, 06:37 

Wow, congrats to you! :spitze: This is exciting news. Thanks also for translating the producer's video announcement and for the link to the article!

I'm intrigued by what kind of material will be presented... I can be pretty cynical about these things, and I'm not expecting a lot of minutes, but I admit that the glimpses of character development sound promising. Since we'll have a much better idea after Monday, I'm trying not to speculate too much. :) Thanks and congrats to everyone named in the video, and again to everyone who contributes to the translations!

BeitragVerfasst: 14.12.2012, 14:50 

I would really love to see one of the videos be about Rebecca and Marlene's mom, Viktoria. Mrs Wolf was the one who thought it was crazy that Marlene could ever be attracted to another woman, who defended Marlene's relationship with Tristan, and who practically spit bullets when saying Rebecca's name after the wedding fiasco.

I know Viktoria seems supportive of the relationship now -- but I would love to see her dealing with her feelings regarding homosexuality in general and R & M in particular.

We've seen Marlene interact with her dad and express her fears about her relationship with Rebecca, and he was so great! The perfect Papa!! Now it would be nice to see Viktoria deal with her feelings toward Rebecca, which might not be so nice at first .....

BeitragVerfasst: 15.12.2012, 07:10 

Based on this it seems that an episode will be around 4 minutes: https://twitter.com/VLYoutube/status/279501540971130880

5 times 4 minutes is not that short :D

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 26 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC