Aktuelle Zeit: 07.05.2024, 05:19

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Discussion about the storyline
BeitragVerfasst: 29.05.2012, 18:43 

Yes, but for now seeing her all not together is so much fun too.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 29.05.2012, 18:43 

BeitragVerfasst: 29.05.2012, 20:31 

It's cool to see Marlene does have feelings for Rebecca on a different level than friendship even if she can't deal with what it all means. I hope one day the "WTF" reaction we are seeing her go through will no longer be carried out by so many real men/women when they realize they might be bi/gay/lesbian. By this I simply mean that the person won't have to be concerned about all the societal crap involved in a same-sex relationship sometimes. On a different note, I believe people, both straight and homosexual, can go overboard in trying to hide feelings for someone else. I don't know if any of you have experienced it but I have firsthand and with friends. I hate that Rebecca is hurt by Marlene's outburst though. As much as I can't wait to see them get together, I have to admit that I am enjoying the development of the characters and the progression of their awareness.

BeitragVerfasst: 29.05.2012, 20:37 

To those of you who have watched Marlene in earlier storylines, has she ever been so displaced (not together) in any other relationship as she is currently with Rebecca? Also, I read in one of these discussions that Marlene was kind of prodded into a relationship with Tristan by her family. Do you think she is truly "in love" with Tristan. Perhaps we might find that Marbecca is the first time Marlene will truly be "in love". I don't know but it's possible. What do you guys think?

BeitragVerfasst: 29.05.2012, 20:47 

To me that's one of the things I rather liked about Miribecca. Yes, when Rebecca first fell for a girl there was some fretting, but really, for soap standards it was kept to a total minimum (though chances are that this might also be why the storyline didn't last long, a soap will always favor the option with more drama).

I like to think that a lot of it is just Marlene's personality. She's a drama queen about a lot of things so it makes sense that she would be one about something like this too.

There's actually one thing that VL loves to do, where the person is completely scared of coming out and how everybody will react and then everybody around them is like "Yeah, whatever". They did that with Rebecca too where she told her dad and he didn't even bat an eye (though one could argue that might also have been a bit of "ah, those silly young girls and their experimentation phase").

I could very easily see that happening with Marlene, where everybody in her family takes it much more calmly. Though I have to admit, I'd love to see the face of her ex-husband. :mrgreen:

They also like to pull the whole "I'm not mad that you're gay, I'm just hurt you lied/felt you couldn't tell me".

I have to say, if Marbecca ever get their act together, I think one really interesting thing to touch on would be that Marlene is also a singer who is supposed to be somewhat of a celebrity/public persona. One who has been in the tabloids a lot with her messy divorce and the rape. I could see why she would be hesitant to come out, fearing that she could lose fans or have people not take her seriously. I think they could do a spiel on the whole "out with friends and family, but closeted in public" thing that you had a lot of with real life celebrities (of course ending with a beautiful and awesome coming out).

BeitragVerfasst: 29.05.2012, 21:04 

mimi7164 hat geschrieben:
To those of you who have watched Marlene in earlier storylines, has she ever been so displaced (not together) in any other relationship as she is currently with Rebecca? Also, I read in one of these discussions that Marlene was kind of prodded into a relationship with Tristan by her family. Do you think she is truly "in love" with Tristan. Perhaps we might find that Marbecca is the first time Marlene will truly be "in love". I don't know but it's possible. What do you guys think?
I think Marlene fells for the first time properly in love. I haven't seen all of the backstories of Marlene, but it seems and I heard it of a lot of people that she never was so full of passion and so messed up :wink:
She's a control freak in some ways, so it's fun to see how helpless she's trying to control her feelings and how freaked out she is about it :mrred:

loved the first scene of tonights clip too. it captured so much - her awakening. the shock to see Rebecca in real life, her being still all wrapped up in her dream, drying her hair LOL. I thik it was also something to protect herself, to wrap something around her, because she felt so vulnerable and maybe also to protect herself/her head/her mind from thinking to much. :wink:

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 29.05.2012, 21:12 

Yeah when Marlene came to the show she and Hagen had already been a couple for 6 months, so we never got to see their getting together story, just their breaking up story. And the thing with Tristan was always... odd. And kinda one sided from his side. I think regardless of what Marlene really feels/felt for either guy, this is the first time that we, the viewers, see her fall in love in the typical soap way with the nervousness and the freak outs and the dream sequences and the larger than life passion.

BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2012, 16:43 

I loved the episode of yesterday and today!! :herzschlag: :herzschlag: When Marlene was sleeping.. So HOT!!!! :liebe2: :liebe2: :liebe2:
And then when she woke up. :totlach: So cool!! I hated it that they had a fight today. But I also know that it is part of telling the story. Marlene is in love with Rebecca for sure. I think it's becoming a fact now. The actresses (Melanie Kogler & Tatjana Kästel) played the scenes amazingly good!! I have that feeling again, when I watched the storyline of SuCa for the first time!! :herzschlag: :liebe2:

:yeahyeah: :huhu:

I got sunshine on a ''Claudi'' day. <3

BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2012, 16:56 

Squeee, what a nice thing to say. I hope it stays that way :D

My favorites part was Marlene after waking up. She was so funny. I didn't mind the ending, it just shows that Marlene has got it baaaaad. Of course poor Rebecca.

BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2012, 17:01 

yepp, the waking up scene is one funny scene! One of the funniest of VL imo :)
I love it that Rebecca is really giving Marlene a telling-off and that Marlene is quiet afterwards... it seems Rebecca really got through to her.

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2012, 18:20 

You are probably going to think I am crazy but I just started watching today's episode and had to come to the board to see if anyone else loved that Rebecca told Marlene off and put her in her place about the accusations. Don't get me wrong, I love Marlene and enjoy seeing her thoughts/feelings toward Rebecca but I am glad Rebecca didn't just stand there and be accused. I thought Rebecca was very professional yesterday and was able to supress her feelings by focusing on the task at hand. Marlene, on the other hand, couldn't hide her desire from us, at least.

I have the video on pause so I have no idea how the rest of the day plays out but will find out soon.

BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2012, 18:47 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
My favorites part was Marlene after waking up. She was so funny. I didn't mind the ending, it just shows that Marlene has got it baaaaad. Of course poor Rebecca.

I really liked after she woke up as well. It was as if a part of her was in a trance like state and still involved in the dream. And her reaction to Rebecca actually physically being in the room and then trying to dry her already dry hair...too funny!

BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2012, 19:57 

Yes that was too funny. Drying her hair, I was laughing very hard. :mrred: And that smile while she was dreaming, men. :ohnmacht: :liebe2: I also think it is good from Rebecca that she said her opion towards Marlene. It was not fair, like some of you said, Rebecca was beeing very professional. I can understand that it was not easy for her, but she did very well. Like Rebecca said: it is not fair of Marlene to reject her frustration on to Rebecca. It was a very good episode. The way Marlene was looking at that couple in No Limits, I found that also very cute. She was really dreaming. She's got it bad like some of you already said. I can't wait to see what happens next!! :liebe2: I am happy that I can talk about the story line with all of you. I can understand and write German quite well. I don't need subtitles to follow the episodes. But English is a little bit easier for me to write.

:huhu:

@ lola: I hope that too!! :mrred:

I got sunshine on a ''Claudi'' day. <3

BeitragVerfasst: 31.05.2012, 00:13 

Allstars5355 hat geschrieben:
I am happy that I can talk about the story line with all of you. I can understand and write German quite well. I don't need subtitles to follow the episodes. But English is a little bit easier for me to write.

I am really glad to be able to talk about the storyline also. So thank you to all of you who share your thoughts in the English section! I am impressed at everyone's fluency in understanding and writing the language. In my humble opinion, it demonstrates one of many ways in which European countries are more globally-minded and advanced than the United States.

BeitragVerfasst: 31.05.2012, 00:30 

Watching yesterday's episode again with subs made me love it all the more! Now that I understand what was said, that Josie(?) girl and Marlene were too funny in No Limits. LOL, Marlene staring at that couple and Josie asking who she thought was the man in the relationship in bed and if they were all jungle warrior like? Marlene's face. Priceless. :mrred: Oh man, this episode has def' got to be one of the funniest. And Marlene at the end still made me laugh. So bad. :razz:

Today's episode was pretty aggressive. Woah, and watching it in German. :shock: Am glad Rebecca said she wasn't Marlene's punching ball. Just 'cause Rebecca's the reason Marlene's so confused doesn't mean she can take it all out on her. Good on Rebecca for sticking up for herself. That being sorry, I still felt sorry for Marlene, she's so confused. :-(

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 31.05.2012, 00:50, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC