Aktuelle Zeit: 03.05.2024, 08:14

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Discussion about the storyline
BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 15:33 

you no I asked that question before, about people in germany not liking this story. someone from Germany responded by saying, thats its really only a chosen few that voice thier opinion in not liking it. but the majority do. VL put alot into this storyline, time and money, they must be getting alot of good feed back or I think they would have killed by now. at least I hope.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 27.09.2012, 15:33 

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 15:36 

maryhard hat geschrieben:
you no I asked that question before, about people in germany not liking this story. someone from Germany responded by saying, thats its really only a chosen few that voice thier opinion in not liking it. but the majority do. VL put alot into this storyline, time and money, they must be getting alot of good feed back or I think they would have killed by now. at least I hope.

Thank you, Maryhard. I am glad to hear this.
Hope that VL will get great feedback from the viewers in Germany and I am sure that many people outside Germany also love Marbecca.
Tonight, I am really looking forward to see Rebecca smiling after Love confession from Marlene. On can hope, right?? :herzschlag:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 15:43 

murmur hat geschrieben:
One concern from me is how we can show our strong support to Rebecca & Marlene
because after last night episode the Anti-thread in the official VL websites tried to make a lot of comments against Marbecca.

I always think that even the slow storyline of Marbecca, this is the wonderful LOVE story :herzschlag:

I really wish to see more and more Marbecca story in VL.

I haven't seen the comments and I also don't want to know. Because that makes me angry. I have to say I also thought it was very heavy, but they are just made for eachother. And it is always hard when couples break up. But I also thing that Marbecca is a special situation. Maybe you could send the actress a letter and show them your support. There are always people who have comments against your favorite couple. I like Carla and Susanne a lot and a lot of other people don't. But I love them to much not to care. I think the most important thing is that we respect eachother in what we choose, so when somebody likes Marbecca other people have to respect that and when somebody doesn't like them other people have to respect that too as long as we don't hurt eachother. Just stick to them and that already means a lot!!

I got sunshine on a ''Claudi'' day. <3

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 15:45 

I think it's generally hard for them to tell at all which stories are popular, since for the majority of the other storylines they probably don't get any feedback at all, people are just indifferent. That said, VL has never been fast at killing storylines no matter how hated a storyline was. I thin kit has to do with their production cycle. Everything is planned so far ahead, they couldn't change anything just to suit fan wishes even if they wanted to.

Look at it this was, the episodes are shot roughly 2-3 months before they are, so they are written probably more like 4-5 months.

Let's say it's only 3 months:

you write an episode on January 1st.
they maybe starting shooting it February first
it doesn't air till May/June, only at this time you're already writing the episodes for August/September by the time you first hear that people think the story sucks.

=> and most of the time people don't immediately hate a story
=> and even if they do as a writer you probably think "give it time, they don't know yet how awesome it will be if X and Y happens"

So you're never going to get a fast reaction to viewer hate (and that doesn't even take into account show runners who think in a "bad press is better than no press" kind of way). Plus, VL is a cranky fandom. The vast majority of larger stories has been hated and despised for as long as I've been watching.

Sarah/Leo in 2007/2008. Rebecca vs. GreLu and Chrolli in 2009/2010. Nico and Philipp in 2010. Helena's accident story in 2011. etc. I think there was quite a bunch of hate and ridicule for Carla/Susanne too. So VL fandom is always mean. They always think that whatever storyline is going on is the worst ever. So fan meanness doesn't mean much.

What's more problematic are the ratings which have indeed been bad (VL always loses rating shares in winter because more people overall watch tv, they have kinda been having bad ratings since the beginning of the year, before Marbecca started already, and now that the warm season is over it becomes harder to hide).

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 15:59 

Thank a lot, LolaRuns for your kind explanation.

I felt that now some of Anti people trying to post in "The Marlene / Rebecca Schmachtthread" to make people angry or argue with them.
I can respect the different opinion or preferences. I am to read your comments. Thank you again :herzschlag:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 16:02 

Sorry..
I mean " I am glad to read your comment" :)

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 16:03 

Just ignore them, murmur. They are trying to stir up trouble, that's all.

L-Chat

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 16:06 

nike75 hat geschrieben:
Just ignore them, murmur. They are trying to stir up trouble, that's all.

Thanks, Nike75. You are so cool there. I am always enjoy reading your posts and all the comments here and in VL forum :D

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 16:12 

murmur hat geschrieben:
Thanks, Nike75. You are so cool there. I am always enjoy reading your posts and all the comments here and in VL forum :D

I just love a good discussion. Unfortunately you can't really discuss with a lot of people there because they don't even read arguments from a different perspective and after a while it isn't fun anymore.

L-Chat

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 18:14 

Rebecca: Very quiet, everything will be alright. What became aware to you? What did you wanted to say to him? Marlene said: That I love you!!!!!! YES YES YES she said it!!!! <33333333333 Finally!!! Marbecca forever!!!!! :liebe2: :herzschlag: :yeahyeah:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 18:32 

Allstars5355 hat geschrieben:
Rebecca: Very quiet, everything will be alright. What became aware to you? What did you wanted to say to him? Marlene said: That I love you!!!!!! YES YES YES she said it!!!! <33333333333 Finally!!! Marbecca forever!!!!! :liebe2: :herzschlag: :yeahyeah:

Yes, Marbecca Forever :herzschlag: :herzschlag: :herzschlag:

I also love the scene when Rebecca walked down the stairs and found Marlene in the Castle and of course, when Rebecca grabbed Marlene hand and run to her bedroom :D

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 18:43 

Yes that was amazing!!!!! The whole episode!!!! :herzschlag: :herzschlag: :liebe2: :liebe2: :yeahyeah: :yeahyeah:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 21:31 

I think what I loved the most about this episode was the calmness in the scenes between Marlene and Rebecca. This quiet conviction in the feelings between them, the certainty from Marlene about her feelings for Rebecca (and not with so much words but simply with this small smile in her eyes when she sees Rebecca in the hall of Königsbrunn). I love this sublety between them and I think in a relationship they will grow with each other.

L-Chat

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 27.09.2012, 22:26 

AHHHHH! I just knew Marlene would say it! :wink: I don't care that was so worth the wait! But Marlene, you could've at least gave poor Becky a peck on the lips, you saw how much her face lit up when you told her you love her. :mrred:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC