Aktuelle Zeit: 30.05.2024, 16:14

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 236 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 06:00 

This song played when Hanna and Lars were in the elevator. Canna had already kissed and Hanna was desperately trying to deny her feelings for Carla. I felt it was relevant because of the lyrics that played during the scene.

Turn down the light
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices
Inside my head.

I Can't Make You Love Me by Prince

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1uKaTCB6uA[/youtube]

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 07.03.2011, 06:00 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 06:39 

A-ha, right Thanks supercell. I saw the scene, I only understood that Hanna was bitching about Isabelle being a moral-freak ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 06:56 

... what is also very cute in the towel scene: Hanna is so upset that she's not as careful as she usually is and almost tells Isabelle the truth. She has a little slip of the tongue during the argument and corrects herself just in time: "Ich war wenigstens ehrlich zu ih... zu ihm." ("At least I was honest to he.. to him.")

Hm... There are at least three scenes between Hanna and Isabel that I would like to subtitle for you: The towel scene, the broken glasses and Hanna's confession, and another scene right before Hanna goes to the museum. It just will take some time to do this. As for your question about Carla's confidence at the Schneiders, I will respond to that later when I'm back from work.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 06:59 

Kim, thanks in advance. Can't wait for your work-day to be over. I am probably waiting for that more than you, if that is possible L:) ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 11:33 

I can't wait for that, either! :sanduhr:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 12:13 

Here are some of my favorite moment - really just some, since I figured out that listing all of them would a) take forever b) will lead to many questions and longing for a further discussion (there is time for that as well, we just started :) ), and c) i could crash the board :)

Since I can't beat you when it comes to Hanna, and Carla is "my girl" anyway, I will just mentioned a couple of Hanna moments I like a lot and you haven't mentioned yet :)

Hanna:
1. Morning after the Molotoff bar, when Hanna tells Isabell that she kissed Carla, and says how Carla would think that she is bi...at least (Hanna's expression), and then that deep ughm, that comes from Hanna's throat.

2. When Carla and Hanna come back from the spa-hotel, and Carla tells Hanna about the gay-waiter who made some moves towards Carlos/Carla there is a long look at Hanna's face, going from not-understanding to confusion to "do I miss something?"

Carla:

1. Look at her face when she gives her business card to Hanna
2. When Carla looks Hanna studying a snowglobe
3. When Hanna opens the door, wrapped in a towel - Carla's checking Hanna
4. When Evelyn asks Carla to give her an honest answer whether she slept with Hanna - Carla just melts me in that scene, whenever I watch it - so vulnerable!!!!!
5. Carla in her white coat with Lars, when he tells her that Hanna is coming - Carla's panic and spark of joy at the same time..
6. When Carla asks Hanna "Should I stop"...(can that scene last forever? ;) )
7. After they kiss the first time, and Hanna keeps talking to those guys in the bar, while Carla is completely lost in Hanna...
8. After Hanna's surgery, she comes down to help Isabell and tell her how she is going on vacation soon...Carla comes from the back and asks Hanna "would you take me along (or - with you"?
9. Not nice scene ;) but when Carla tells Hanna how it never got so far, and how she always stopped on time...Good acting of CH!!!
10. Oh well, in the Museum, when Carla turns suddenly back and gives Hanna that seductive open smile...OMG!!! And more tiny detail from the same scene...when Carla asks "But..what?"

Enough for now! ;)

I will only mention one scene, just to see if you ever notice that - or it's just me. When "Carlos" and Hanna kiss, and Hanna sees that Sylvia is gone and tells that to Carla, who responds that that's not the reason to stop...There is a look at Hanna's face when they start kissing again...very brief...

Zuletzt geändert von moment am 07.03.2011, 22:41, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 17:47 

moment, thank you for your list of favorite moments, especially the Carla ones! I'm not as observant for the Carla moments as for the Hanna moments which makes me appreciate your comments even more. I will get back to your list later. First, here are my two cents about Carla's confidence during the "dinner for four" scene:

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. I checked if there are any scenes missing in the online subtitled version and there aren't. The good thing is you didn't miss anything, the bad thing is that Carla's confidence is indeed a bit weird and confusing. My interpretation:

1. With a pinch of creative phantasy I'd think that Carla is more confident because of Hanna's reaction earlier, when Carla met Hanna and Lars at the Schneiders and they were talking about looking for a flat. Hanna wasn't even able to look at Carla in that scene. Of course Carla noticed that and she noticed Hanna's reaction during the dinner too. You don't behave like this when you are over someone. Maybe she put two and two together which gave her the courage to talk to Hanna more confident.

2. VL is a daily soap so sometimes there are scenes that don't really make sense because their only purpose is to help the viewers catch up - those who have been absent for a while or are new. Then the dialogue or monologue is more like a summary of the situation and it doesn't fit very well to the context. One example is this scene at the Schneiders, another example is Carla's reaction after Hanna's "I love you." Suddenly Carla doesn't understand why Hanna tells her something like that. If you look more closely Carla gives a quick summary about what has happened to the audience (instead of telling Hanna something like "I love you too and I'm so happy that you are finally honest with me and with yourself.") But back to the restaurant scene: So Carla's behaviour is a bit confusing but it tells the audience what has been going on so far AND in addition it shakes Hanna's strategy to ignore Carla and her feelings for Carla. After that dialogue Hanna is not able to ignore her feelings anymore. What follows is a lot of crying and several attempts to talk to Carla.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 20:17 

First clip with English subtitles: Hanna throwing bottles and making confessions:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_MgnWb12yU[/youtube]

Many thanks to Novemberstern for the clips!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 21:08 

Thank you supercell! Nice idea to have a special Canna music thread! Some of the songs in the background fit really well to the inner struggle of the characters :).

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 22:51 

Kim,

Thanks SO MUCH for adding translation and letting us to see one more missing piece. I was wondering whether Isabelle ever confronts Hanna directly about her "lover" - as her best friend, it would be funny if she has stayed only on "ah, so", "m-hmm", and likes.

Here is another Hanna moment, right in this scene, when she says "Yes, I love Lars". Yeah, Hanna, we all know that Isabell asked about Lars :) :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 22:56 

Zitat:
Hanna throwing bottles and making confessions:

Thank you for the subtitles, Kim!!! Love your clip title, too. :D

I've never seen that scene before, and it really filled in some gaps. I went back and realised this was right before Hanna went to Carla's office and begged Carla to help her. After seeing this, Hanna's desperate plea is understandable. She was a total mess!

It seems to me that almost all the Hanna breakage occurs before she finally admits her feelings to Carla. The only time I can remember her beaking anything afterward is when Carla cancels their night together because of Bernd. We don't see it, but I always assumed she kinda broke that plate on purpose.

Isabell sure was determined to find out what was going on. There was no way Hanna was going to escape until she spilled the beans! :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 23:00 

Zitat:
Yeah, Hanna, we all know that Isabell asked about Lars

And wasn't it fortunate for Hanna that Lars walked in at that very moment? It's also funny how they said no and not gonna happen when Lars wanted to put the painting up.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 23:14 

kimlegaspi hat geschrieben:
thank you for your list of favorite moments, especially the Carla ones! I'm not as observant for the Carla moments as for the Hanna moments...

Yes, I know, I know. I am the lonely one :-( ;) Luckily, they belong to the same story :)

First, here are my two cents about Carla's confidence during the "dinner for four" scene:...My interpretation:

1. With a pinch of creative phantasy I'd think that Carla is more confident because of Hanna's reaction earlier, when Carla met Hanna and Lars at the Schneiders and they were talking about looking for a flat. Hanna wasn't even able to look at Carla in that scene. Of course Carla noticed that and she noticed Hanna's reaction during the dinner too. You don't behave like this when you are over someone. Maybe she put two and two together which gave her the courage to talk to Hanna more confident.

First of all, I never really figured out when Diner for Four actually happened, after what, so I appreciate the explanation that comes with your imagination ;)
My only interpretation was that something previously taken place gives Carla that confidence, since she started looking at Hanna "that was" right after Carla & B. joined Hanna & L. at the bar. Carla has so many up and down moments through the period of Hanna's struggle, and many of them seemed to be based on different phases Carla was going through by herself. The confidence Carla showed at the end of that dinner, when she told Hanna how it was mistake to even start talking about that, was something else - at that point, she was very sure in Hanna's feelings and somehow in herself related to Hanna.

2. VL is a daily soap so sometimes there are scenes that don't really make sense because their only purpose is to help the viewers catch up - those who have been absent for a while or are new. Then the dialogue or monologue is more like a summary of the situation and it doesn't fit very well to the context. One example is this scene at the Schneiders, another example is Carla's reaction after Hanna's "I love you." Suddenly Carla doesn't understand why Hanna tells her something like that. If you look more closely Carla gives a quick summary about what has happened to the audience (instead of telling Hanna something like "I love you too and I'm so happy that you are finally honest with me and with yourself.") But back to the restaurant scene: So Carla's behaviour is a bit confusing but it tells the audience what has been going on so far AND in addition it shakes Hanna's strategy to ignore Carla and her feelings for Carla. After that dialogue Hanna is not able to ignore her feelings anymore. What follows is a lot of crying and several attempts to talk to Carla.
:-(

But still VL (ok, I am talking about Carla's time) is the soap-opera with a lot of sense, if you compare it with something like TLW, for example. In VL there are many logical conversations and details that make Canna and other Carla's stories believable, even if they were there only to help the viewers have some summary. You are right about Hanna's "I love you" to Carla and Carla's response. One would expect Carla's different reaction. Although, I have to say, that "really?" was also good. How many times Carla told Hanna about her love, how many times Carla tried to talk with Hanna about Hanna's own feelings and to open her eyes,... Of course, of course, Hanna had to go through all that, but that simple "really" also is something typical for Carla. Hanna is the first person who shattered Carla's confidence (as we know), but Carla's confidence is also pretty much self-inducted, so...because of all that, I kind of understand Carla's reaction. Different kind of person would probably just go with "I love you too...".

Oh, well....;) ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.03.2011, 23:19 

supercell hat geschrieben:
And wasn't it fortunate for Hanna that Lars walked in at that very moment? It's also funny how they said no and not gonna happen when Lars wanted to put the painting up.

As it always happens in that kind of situation (before the last time, when there is no escape anymore :) )

That's another side question. Do you girls think that Isabell knew what was going on from the beginning, and just left room for Hanna to deal with it? When I say the beginning, I do. Maybe not from the painting sessions, but I think that Isabell had her doubts since the morning after the Molotoff (if this is the right way to write it)...

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 236 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC